Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fun House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smirking at his request she sat up to reach around her to her back. All the while giving him a seductive face she let her bra go reveling her nicely shaped D breast. Her body moving back to him again. "How's this...more to your liking?"

"Oh way more than that babe." Jake grinned and began to grope her breasts roughly. He couldn't wait to feel what her pussy was like.

He chuckled as she said that and moans deeper as her pussy teased his cock. "You're the nurse, make me feel good," he said and smiled. Both of his hands soon made it's way to her breasts and begins to tease her hard nipples.

Heart Summers said:
Tina smiled brightly as she headed over to one of the regulars she'd come to know and love. She'd never forget the mans first time here, spending hours in the pirate room with her worker. Moving to him she gave him a light hug before pulling out a pen from her breast. "Ah Eric, what will you be having today?"

Eric returned the hug with a smile and stepped back as she released. "Hello Tina. I'm here today because I've got class up stairs. I should probably be getting up there, don't want to be late," he said with a wink. That was part of the fun here, playing along with whatever fantasy you had.

Stephen entered the Fun house slowly and looked around curiously. He wouldn't admit it, but he was a bit nervous at the moment. He had never gone to such a place before, but the idea of being here intrigued and excited him! Stephen looked at the different themed rooms and wondered which one he should choose. Bondage, maids, medical play, school rooms...it all made his heart jump and flutter! At the moment though, Stephen wanted to be taken care of. The maids room and the hospital room seemed extra appealing.

But suddenly he felt a little too anxious and felt like he needed to dart for the door. He couldn't help it. He was a little more on the shy side when it came to sexuality. But when properly stimulated...provoked...he could be a very good lover.

Shovel said:
Stephen entered the Fun house slowly and looked around curiously. He wouldn't admit it, but he was a bit nervous at the moment. He had never gone to such a place before, but the idea of being here intrigued and excited him! Stephen looked at the different themed rooms and wondered which one he should choose. Bondage, maids, medical play, school rooms...it all made his heart jump and flutter! At the moment though, Stephen wanted to be taken care of. The maids room and the hospital room seemed extra appealing.

But suddenly he felt a little too anxious and felt like he needed to dart for the door. He couldn't help it. He was a little more on the shy side when it came to sexuality. But when properly stimulated...provoked...he could be a very good lover.

Tina notice the shy young man that was standing in the entrance way. She smiled at him while she moved towards his person her steps calm, her face welcoming. "Well hello there. What can I do for you?" she smiled looking at him with a question. She rest her hand on his shoulder while she moved him towards her desk. She needed to get his name and place of interest before she could bid him a good time. Judging by his nervousness she had a feeling that she wouldn't be signing his name along the bondage line.
Killdozer said:
Heart Summers said:
Tina smiled brightly as she headed over to one of the regulars she'd come to know and love. She'd never forget the mans first time here, spending hours in the pirate room with her worker. Moving to him she gave him a light hug before pulling out a pen from her breast. "Ah Eric, what will you be having today?"

Eric returned the hug with a smile and stepped back as she released. "Hello Tina. I'm here today because I've got class up stairs. I should probably be getting up there, don't want to be late," he said with a wink. That was part of the fun here, playing along with whatever fantasy you had.

Tina smiled at the mans words, Eric was such a regular here that when he stated stuff like that it brought a smile to Tina's eyes. "Oh yes.. you've only got a few minutes to get up there, and you know how much Jessica hates waiting," Tina smiled before turning to let the man go about his ways.
Silver117 said:
He chuckled as she said that and moans deeper as her pussy teased his cock. "You're the nurse, make me feel good," he said and smiled. Both of his hands soon made it's way to her breasts and begins to tease her hard nipples.

She smiled at him moving to push him into her letting her body sit on his beginning to move up and down slowly on the man. Her hips grinding against his while she let out small moans. "Poor baby...so sick," she stated moving to cure his erection.
psychobilly-night said:
"Oh way more than that babe." Jake grinned and began to grope her breasts roughly. He couldn't wait to feel what her pussy was like.

She smiled at him letting him fondle her for a long time before she moved away from him. Moving down to his cock she let her breast brush over his cock while she licked at his base again. Moving up his body to rest her pussy against his cock. "I think you need to place this book back on the shelf," she smiled rubbing her pussy against his cock to show her meaning.

Eric grinned. "Of course, I shouldn't keep her. Nice to see you," he said, waving and heading up the stairs to the room. Even the door looked like it belonged in a school, such attention to detail was shown by the Fun House management and creators. He opened the door, pretending to try and sneak in as if he were actually late.

Heart Summers said:
She smiled at him moving to push him into her letting her body sit on his beginning to move up and down slowly on the man. Her hips grinding against his while she let out small moans. "Poor baby...so sick," she stated moving to cure his erection.
He moans and shilvers as she rides his hard cock. His body took controll as he matched her grinds with his own. His hand began to rub up and down her hot body. "Mmm cure me baby, I need to be well" he moans out and grinds his hips faster to please her.

psychobilly-night said:
"Of course." Jake grinned and gripped her ass as he began to penetrate her pussy.

She let out a soft moan as he "re-shelved" his cock into her over and over. Her own hips moving against his while she moaned out, her breast starting to moving with her body.
Killdozer said:
Eric grinned. "Of course, I shouldn't keep her. Nice to see you," he said, waving and heading up the stairs to the room. Even the door looked like it belonged in a school, such attention to detail was shown by the Fun House management and creators. He opened the door, pretending to try and sneak in as if he were actually late.

Jessica wrote something on the board as she spoke to her imaginary students. She waited until he sat at his desk before she turned around and smack a ruler on his desk. Coming closer to him Jessica let her low v cut blouse show to Eric while her teachers skirt hung just low enough to show off some of her red panties. "I would like to see you after class Eric, your in big trouble,"
Silver117 said:
Heart Summers said:
He moans and shilvers as she rides his hard cock. His body took controll as he matched her grinds with his own. His hand began to rub up and down her hot body. "Mmm cure me baby, I need to be well" he moans out and grinds his hips faster to please her.

Rolling her hips on him she get him deeper and deeper into her so she could cure him. Her nails running down his chest feeling all his muscles while she bounced.

Stephen jumped a little but smiled at the welcoming girl. "Hey there. I am here for a...An appointment." he worded it carefully. Now that she was greeting him he felt more at ease. "My name is Stephen. I would like to use the maid room if that is alright" Stephen spoke politely and sweetly. He looked over the girl curiously and wondered if all the women here would be as beautiful as she was.

He continued his fast hard pace as she bounced more and more. His hands finally reached her breasts and rubs them to match her bounce. "Ah, I'm about to be cured soon...please don;t stop!" he moaned out to his sexy nurse.

Shovel said:
Stephen jumped a little but smiled at the welcoming girl. "Hey there. I am here for a...An appointment." he worded it carefully. Now that she was greeting him he felt more at ease. "My name is Stephen. I would like to use the maid room if that is alright" Stephen spoke politely and sweetly. He looked over the girl curiously and wondered if all the women here would be as beautiful as she was.

Tina kept her smile warm as she nodded her head at his request. "Of course you can, we aim to please," she wrote down his name and room that he wanted. Grabbing the white tag she placed it on him before resting her hand softly on his shoulder again. "Now Stephen, your going to want to go down this hall and turn to the left. It will be the first door on your left, enjoy," she smiled at him before moving to attend to others filtering in.
ToxicLips said:
She giggled and shook her head, "Yeeep I looove bondage and here I will show you". Dropping her bag she laid on the floor and moved her lower part of the body so it was on top of her face. She then did some twisting and stretching that only people that had practiced would do that well, after she was done she stood up and fixed her skirt, "there.... so what do you think?". She giggled and looked at the girl, she looked to be a very cheerful girl nobody would had guessed she was in fact a switch into bondage.

She watched the girl and smiled at her abilities, "well it looks as though you will be a very good addition to the Fun House team." Turning on her fire engine red heels she moved to grab a few things before coming around to stand with the girl. "Of course I can't say that your in until you prove yourself, maybe you can get the next guest that comes in. Once his or her times is over here I'll ask them what they thought of you. If they said you were fun than I will very much like to hire you," and with that Tina left her to her work.
Silver117 said:
He continued his fast hard pace as she bounced more and more. His hands finally reached her breasts and rubs them to match her bounce. "Ah, I'm about to be cured soon...please don;t stop!" he moaned out to his sexy nurse.

Hearing his wishes she kept her pace up moving forward on him to give him a new angle which his cock would be rubbed. Allowing him to feel the fullness of her treatment. "Almost there..." she urged him wanting him to be "cured" while she moaned at his touch.

Stephen smiled warmly at Tina as she put the tag on him and shivered when she spoke so sweetly and touched him so tenderly. "Thank you." He bowed his head slightly to her and went down the hall as instructed. He turned to the left and opened the door slowly. He looked around the room and closed the door behind him. Stephen was excited to be here, and couldn't wait to get started. He wondered what was going to happen...the unknown was so very exciting! He hoped that he would have the opportunity to fulfill all his deepest desires...and that the one assigned to him would enjoy herself as well.

Shovel said:
Stephen smiled warmly at Tina as she put the tag on him and shivered when she spoke so sweetly and touched him so tenderly. "Thank you." He bowed his head slightly to her and went down the hall as instructed. He turned to the left and opened the door slowly. He looked around the room and closed the door behind him. Stephen was excited to be here, and couldn't wait to get started. He wondered what was going to happen...the unknown was so very exciting! He hoped that he would have the opportunity to fulfill all his deepest desires...and that the one assigned to him would enjoy herself as well.

The room was set up like a living room, a couch laid out in the center with two side chairs and a fancy rug in the middle. A fake fire place was near the wall the trinkets all lined in order of height. Moving into the room Catriona moved through the room. Dusting the object with her feather duster. Her maids outfit short and reveling while she turned to show off her breast in the low v-neck. Looking to the man that was in her room she smiled at him sweetly before speaking in her french accent. "Misuser I'm almost done with your room, are you going to need anything else cleaned?" She asked bending over to dust a little more to show her ass off, her black heels helping her to show off her pantie hoes that wrapped her legs.

Stephen examined the room and turned his attention to the cute little maid. He looked over her body curiously, and with a little eagerness in him. He stood near her as she bent over and dusted. He nearly forgot to respond to her question. "Umm. No. You have done a very good job." Stephen walked over to her and took her hand gently, kissing it sweetly and affectionately. "You don't have any plans after work do you? I was hoping you would stay for awhile and keep me company..." He tugged her hand lightly toward the couch, leading her to it and sitting down next to her. He eyes slowly trailed down to her breasts. He had always had a fascination with breasts. He looked back up quickly and into her eyes though, licking his lips. "You would...do anything for me...right?" He said softly, trailing his hand shyly across her panty hose.

He deeper and deeper as she went harder and faster. His hands squeezed her breasts as he finally reaches his limit. "My God! I'm being cured" he moaned out and unloads his hot cum deep inside the hot nurse. He closes his eyes and grit his teeth as it flows in her.

Shovel said:
Stephen examined the room and turned his attention to the cute little maid. He looked over her body curiously, and with a little eagerness in him. He stood near her as she bent over and dusted. He nearly forgot to respond to her question. "Umm. No. You have done a very good job." Stephen walked over to her and took her hand gently, kissing it sweetly and affectionately. "You don't have any plans after work do you? I was hoping you would stay for awhile and keep me company..." He tugged her hand lightly toward the couch, leading her to it and sitting down next to her. He eyes slowly trailed down to her breasts. He had always had a fascination with breasts. He looked back up quickly and into her eyes though, licking his lips. "You would...do anything for me...right?" He said softly, trailing his hand shyly across her panty hose.

Moving to the couch she looked to him with a smile taking a seat next to him. She looked into his eyes and gave him a nod. "Of course I have time, what is it you need me to do?" she asked him. Waiting to hear what this man had in mind for her. Knowing that she would do what he wanted but still wondered if he was a hidden surprise in this area.
Silver117 said:
He deeper and deeper as she went harder and faster. His hands squeezed her breasts as he finally reaches his limit. "My God! I'm being cured" he moaned out and unloads his hot cum deep inside the hot nurse. He closes his eyes and grit his teeth as it flows in her.

She let out a sigh at his release her pussy gripping him tightly milking his release. She moved slower now want to ride out her own release while she panted. Her chest rising and falling while she spoke through breathes. "I'm...glad....I'll make sure..your completely...rid..of your....illness."

"Thank you nusre. Make it go away." he moaned out. He continued to buck deep in her as he cummed hoping that she would make her own "cure" for him.

Heart Summers said:
Jessica wrote something on the board as she spoke to her imaginary students. She waited until he sat at his desk before she turned around and smack a ruler on his desk. Coming closer to him Jessica let her low v cut blouse show to Eric while her teachers skirt hung just low enough to show off some of her red panties. "I would like to see you after class Eric, your in big trouble,"

"Of course Ms.Jessica," Eric said. His gaze moved to her cleavage, most of it hanging out of the low cut blouse. He smirked, eyes moving down to see her panties below the short, short skirt. Since there was no actual class to wait for, he let her get back to her desk before standing and walking up to her. "Everyone else left. You wanted to see me, teach?" he asked with a smirk.

Stephen smiled at the maid and scooted closer to her. He wasn't one just to jump into these things. He liked the foreplay, the teasing, the gradual increase in arousal. Stephen slowly leaned forward and pecked her lips, then look into her eyes with a smile. "I need a little attention tonight. Your master is a little...lonesome." He ran a hand through her silky soft hair and leaned forward to smell it. "You smell good..." He slid his face down and gently kissed her neck, licking and nipping softly as his hands ran up and down her sides gently.

Silver117 said:
"Thank you nusre. Make it go away." he moaned out. He continued to buck deep in her as he cummed hoping that she would make her own "cure" for him.

She bounced over and over on him until her own orgasm hit her. Her body stopping with his cock full inside her. She let her shivers run through her body before she smiled down at him. Slowly kissing up his body she kissed his lips. Her hips moving up to slowly remove him from her entrance, heading over to her props she sat with her chart writing down cured before looking to him with a smile. "Your cured so you may go....unless something else ails you?" She asked with a questioning look.
Shovel said:
Stephen smiled at the maid and scooted closer to her. He wasn't one just to jump into these things. He liked the foreplay, the teasing, the gradual increase in arousal. Stephen slowly leaned forward and pecked her lips, then look into her eyes with a smile. "I need a little attention tonight. Your master is a little...lonesome." He ran a hand through her silky soft hair and leaned forward to smell it. "You smell good..." He slid his face down and gently kissed her neck, licking and nipping softly as his hands ran up and down her sides gently.

Hearing his words she couldn't help the smile that fell on her lips. It wasn't everyday that she got a guy asking for foreplay, so when the occasion happened she liked to dwell in it. "But of course Mi-sour I would love to make you happy," she announced to him. Her eyes closing to his soft touches before she looked to him with a smile. Moving closer she placed her hand on his, her full lips moving in to capture his in a heated kiss.

Stephen shivered with delight as she kissed him with such passion. He was growing more and more excited by the moment, but maintained control over himself. He moved his lips across hers and ran is tongue over her lips softly, begging to be let in. His hands slowly rubbed across her stomach and up near her breasts, only to move back to her sides. He was toying with her. But he moved his hands up and touched the sides of her breasts. He leaned back to break the kiss and looked into her eyes to see how she would react to him...his hands finally fondling and groping her soft beautiful breasts fully through her maids outfit. "Does that feel good?" He whispered in her ear, then nipped her lobe lightly...playfully.

Shovel said:
Stephen shivered with delight as she kissed him with such passion. He was growing more and more excited by the moment, but maintained control over himself. He moved his lips across hers and ran is tongue over her lips softly, begging to be let in. His hands slowly rubbed across her stomach and up near her breasts, only to move back to her sides. He was toying with her. But he moved his hands up and touched the sides of her breasts. He leaned back to break the kiss and looked into her eyes to see how she would react to him...his hands finally fondling and groping her soft beautiful breasts fully through her maids outfit. "Does that feel good?" He whispered in her ear, then nipped her lobe lightly...playfully.

Tina shivered at the mans actions, he was talented when it came to teasing her. She let her eyes remain closed for a long time after he broke, letting small moans slip from her lips when he touched her breast. Her body leaning into the touch wanting to feel more of the mans knowledgeable hands. Allowing her eyes to open slowly she took a deep breath, smiling at him she nodded her head. "Amazing," her french accent slipping a little but being quickly regained. She had to stay in character no matter how skilled and nice it felt to be with a sweet customer for once. Leaning forward again she let her hand slid down his shirt to run up it, wanting to feel the body underneath. "Kiss me?" she asked him her lips mere inches from his.

Stephen chuckled as he continued to massage her breasts. He grabbed the top of her maids outfit with two fingers and pulled it down to expose her bra. He smiled and rubbed his hands over the bra, pulling it down so that her bare breasts were exposed to him. He moaned a little in his throat and put a finger to her lips when she asked him to kiss her. "Shhh...you will get what you want soon enough..." He grinned and pushed his face down into her breasts. "Mmmm..." He looked up at her and chuckled. "Do you like it when I toy with your breasts...?" He asked curiously. He squeezed her bare breasts and pushed them together. Stephen leaned down and licked both her nipples, then sucked happily on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom