Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fun House

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Ben enters, he looks around. It was quaint, almost resembling a hotel. He walks around alittle bit still aching from the hard scrape off his bike. "Hello? Helooo? Is anyone here, I need some help," hecalls out. He finally sits down with his back against the wall, looking a his injured knees.

Tina heard another voice enter the house, moving from the kitchen area she noticed the young man. Smiling to him she moved over to him with a welcoming smile. "Well hello there welcome to Fun House, how can I help you?" she asked. Moving with her alcohol beverage towards him with a smile as she raised her hand to show off her house to her newest guest.

He blused a deep red when he saw her. He was amazed at her beauty since his eyes met her. He nervously took the beverage and took a sip. "Ah, thanks for the drink. I'm Ben it's nice to meet you," he smiled and gave her his card showing that he's a graphic photographer and reporter. "I was just rideing about and as you can see got into a bit of a spill. You wouldn't have any band-aids on you?" he asked. "Or at least a nurse that can check me out," he chuckled thinking that couldn't happend.

Tina smiled at the young man looking him over and seeing his smalls cuts and bruises. "Oh poor baby...we have just the room for you," she smiles heading over to the book and writing down his name for the nurses room. Moving back to him she hands him the pink tag and smiled pointing him to the stairs. "Going up both flights of stairs and it's the first door on the left...the nurse will help you their," she smiled before moving to go attend her other guest.

He raised an eyebrow not knowing that there was a nurse in this place. "Okay...thanks I will go see her and...wait, stairs?!?" he soon said. He sighed as he climbs up both flights and wincing in a bit of pain. He nearly fell apart as he finally reaches the destination. He sighs again, holding on to his camera and enters. His mouth dropped as he saw a real life doctors office as well as a nurse.

Sarah sat patiently on the patients bed looking over a fake chart before her green eyes rose to look at him. She let her chart drop from her face before she patted the space next to him. She moved from him helping him on the bed before giving him the gown. "Strip please," she stated calmly moving to sit in a chair to look at her chart again. Her hair wrapped tightly on her head before she looked up at him.

His face turns red again as he sees the beautiful nurse. He gulpes noticing her full hot figures and shivers for a second. He still thought nothing of it and thinks that she is actually a nurse. "I guess she knows what shes doing" he thought. He soon shrugs his shoulders and strip his clothes off. He gives Sarah a brief couple of seconds to look at his hard nude body and then puts to goown on. He gengerly moves to the bed and sits down. "I got to thank you for this. My knees are about to die," he chuckles still thinking shes a nurse.

She his body Sarah had to hesitate biting her lip she loved the sight of this man, and was looking forward to examining him. She knew that he was truly injured and for that reason she was glad that she had some medical training. Moving over to him she grabbed her doctors bag taking out various things to clean his cuts and bruises before she tested his knees out. Placing her hands on his lower thigh she added pressure with her fingers. "How does that feel?"

He sighs with relief seeing his knees stopped hurting and aching. He had to thank her someway, but how? It was there that he felt her gentle touch. It sent a nice shiver up and down his spine and begins to feel good. "It feels good nurse. He said and smiled. He soon twitch to her gentle touch and knew something was up, however he didn't mind that at all. "I forgot to get my physical check-up this year. Would you mind examining me to see if i'm okay?" he asked and gently places his hand on hers.

"Naughty boy," she gave him a pout before moving to get up slowly. Her body calmly moving to walk behind him her hands never leaving his body sliding it along his thigh to his neck. "If were going to do a physical I'm going to need you to lye down," she smiled. Moving to pull on his shoulder lightly, urging him back while she smiled knowing that her physical was a little more than he was bargaining for.

He smiled a nice smile thinking that he'll get his physical. He was still clueless to what kind of place this was. "I'm sorry nurse, but my job cused that to happen," he explained. He stil shivered at her soft touch. Once he layed down and relaxed he let the nurse worked her magic on him. "You can take your time and be as soft and hard on me as you want," he chuckled not knowing that it ment something else.

She gave him a soft smile glad that he had opened the door to allow her to do all that she wanted to him. Putting on her gloves she began to check his muscles, letting her fingers work at the tissue while she made her way down his chest. "You seem fine...oh what's this?" she asked when she reached his groin her hands immediately working at his cock. "Now this isn't right," she informed him lifting his gown so he was exposed to her eyes. "This should be much harder," she smirked at him before lowering her head to being sucking on his cock.

He moaned and smiled as she touched his musccles. Each one twitched to her gentle touch. It was then that he knew that this was more than just a regular check-up. He tries to retreat but, was frozen as soon as she began her blowjob. He gasped and moaned as her tongued wrapped his cock. "It-It's because my girl dumped me and my cock has been lonely for so long" he moaned out as his cock begins to get hard.

Removing her hot mouth from around him she gave him a sorry face. "Well don't worry hun, your nurse will take care of you," she smiled at him moving to engulf him once again. Her head bobbing up and down on him, her tongue wrapping and pressing against his cock. While she brought him closer and closer to the back of her throat. Her hand moving to fondle his balls. Her mouth releasing a moan that sent vibrations up his cock.

I breathed deeper and moaned more as he ofically got fully hard. "Mmm, nurse. Your tongue is good medicine. Way better than my ex," he moaned out to her. His hand reached her head and he helps her go faster and deeper. He still shivered over this experience, but was really feeling good.

Eric entered the Fun House, a slight grin on his face. He'd been in here a few times before, and had loved every minute he spent in this place. They were glad to cater to any desire you had, rooms for any fantasy you could dream of. His first time here was incredible. A few long hours in the pirate room getting some booty. Today he had a different taste though, and waited for Tina to show up so he could pay and have her prepare it for him.

Silver117 said:
I breathed deeper and moaned more as he ofically got fully hard. "Mmm, nurse. Your tongue is good medicine. Way better than my ex," he moaned out to her. His hand reached her head and he helps her go faster and deeper. He still shivered over this experience, but was really feeling good.

She felt his hand urging her on, her head moving faster on him. Bring him to the back of her throat, his cock being gripped by her throat. She let her head bob for a while longer happy to feel that he was hard before she removed her mouth with a pop. Looking at the reddened head she gave one last lick to the tip, blowing cool air out along it before standing to slowly unzip her white top."If you liked that medicine, than you'll love this," she smirked.
Killdozer said:
Eric entered the Fun House, a slight grin on his face. He'd been in here a few times before, and had loved every minute he spent in this place. They were glad to cater to any desire you had, rooms for any fantasy you could dream of. His first time here was incredible. A few long hours in the pirate room getting some booty. Today he had a different taste though, and waited for Tina to show up so he could pay and have her prepare it for him.

Tina smiled brightly as she headed over to one of the regulars she'd come to know and love. She'd never forget the mans first time here, spending hours in the pirate room with her worker. Moving to him she gave him a light hug before pulling out a pen from her breast. "Ah Eric, what will you be having today?"

Heart Summers said:
She smiled at him glad that he was playing along. She'd always liked it when the men she got in here played with her. It made it easier to tease them and make them happy. Moving to him more she smiled to him, "Oh I think I can," she smiled moving to press her lips to his for a light kiss before she slid her hand down to slowly unzip his pants.

Jake smiled kissing her back and moved his hand to grope her clothed breast and gave it a slight squeeze.

He was feeling so good that he dropped his camera and focued more on the nurse. If possible, his cock got bigger once he saw that there was nothing under her white top. I think I'll love that. And if you a good jib, I'll give you some of my special medicine just for you" he grinned and licked his lipps showing her his long tongue.

psychobilly-night said:
Heart Summers said:
She smiled at him glad that he was playing along. She'd always liked it when the men she got in here played with her. It made it easier to tease them and make them happy. Moving to him more she smiled to him, "Oh I think I can," she smiled moving to press her lips to his for a light kiss before she slid her hand down to slowly unzip his pants.

Jake smiled kissing her back and moved his hand to grope her clothed breast and gave it a slight squeeze.

Moaning at his play she could feel her nipples growing hard from his squeezes. Her hands making good work to free him of his pants before she stood to push him back onto the nearest table. Reaching her hand up she released her hair letting it fall wildly around her while she start to unbutton her top for him. "I found your book,"

Jake gave a small oomph as he was pushed onto a table but smirked seeing her undo her top.
"Oh good. I was worried you wouldn't have it." Jake grinned as he undid his own pants.

Silver117 said:
He was feeling so good that he dropped his camera and focued more on the nurse. If possible, his cock got bigger once he saw that there was nothing under her white top. I think I'll love that. And if you a good jib, I'll give you some of my special medicine just for you" he grinned and licked his lipps showing her his long tongue.

Seeing his tongue she bit her lip more her pussy going wet at the thought. Letting her top fall to the ground she moved to undo her skirt, letting that slip to the ground to leaving her only in her hose. Smiling to him she showed off her shaven pussy, moving to climb on him. Straddling his lap while she ran a finger down his body. "I'm here to take care of you first, me later," she confirmed rocking her bare lower lips on his cock.
psychobilly-night said:
Jake gave a small oomph as he was pushed onto a table but smirked seeing her undo her top.
"Oh good. I was worried you wouldn't have it." Jake grinned as he undid his own pants.

Moving her hand to his cock she slowly began pumping him her face moving to his. Her lips lowering to whisper softly into his ear, "this what you were looking for?" Her lips moving to kiss along his jaw line towards his lips.

"Of course. Right on the money." Jake grinned as she jerked his cock. He reached another hand down to caress the librarian's thighs softly moving it towards her crotch.

Locking her lips on his she gave him a good kiss before breaking to kiss along his chest again. Her hand moving faster on him wanting him hard before she felt him inside her.

Jake's cock grew long and hard from her touch and was already oozing a bit of precum.
"Let me see those titties of yours..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom