Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fun House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart Summers

Supernova
Welcome to the Fun House, here you can let your imagination run wild. Here in the house there are an assortment of rooms and "toys" for your use. Each guest is required to fill out a name and state their reason for coming when they first enter the door. Within the house their are a total of 12 themed rooms and 20 regular rooms for guest to use. Each themed room is quipped with accessories you would find for that theme. While the regular rooms contain a chest that holds two different forms of vibrators, blindfold, cuffs, and 1 bottle of scented oil. Rooms will be cleaned by the house maids so no need to clean your messes unless you want your privacy. The kitchen in the house is open at all time and your more than welcomed to use that to. Also, if you want to work as one of the girls/guys found in the rooms feel free to take over someones order. :)

The head of the household is Tina Rosberth, she has owned Fun House for 5 years now and is often open to joining in on the fun. She even likes to have one on one time in the strippers room, Tina doesn't expect much from her costumers; she only asks that you pay her and go about your daily business.

Now on to the theme rooms:
1.Bondage room-for all your leather and tied needs.
2.Hospital room-encase you need a doctors/nurses special touch
3.Sports room-have a little fun before the big game.
4.Library room- ever wanted to be loud in the library just so you could get punished.
5.School room- class is in session.
6.Maid room- service with a smile.
7.Pirate room- collect your booty.
8.Strippers room-climb up and down more than one pole.
9.Cowboy room-giddy up.
10.The cum room-spraying aloud.
11.Dark room-self explanatory.
12.Police room-you've been naughty.

The only rules at this house is leave the help out of your games, and try to not disturb others. Unless of course they ask you to, than by all means have fun. Now that, that's been said have fun and enjoy the Fun House.

Titanus walked through the door of the fun house. He has never done one of these before, and his travels were exhausting, boring, and no fun. Today he wanted to have fun, and touch a womans' skin. He wondered if there was a place to put all of his weapons and armor, but he doubted. The place was still empty, and he decided to go to the kitchen area that the sigh said was toward the back somewhere.

When he finally entered the kitchen, he opened the fridge and grabbed a beer. The taste of alcohol was nice down his throat from traveling for over a week. He decided to just lounge for now, until someone showed up.

Kiru entered the house and looked around, the place looked to be very full of wonderful people. She had never been in this type of places before but she hoped she would have some fun inside of this place. She always been a submissive person by nature and she hoped the Bondage room was free. Walking to the receptionist room she sat in one of the chairs and sighed waiting for a person to come and look to her needs or at least book her up in the bondage room with a very rough dom

Looking over the guest she smiled to herself, her house was large enough to accompany many, but she'd always liked starting out with a few people at first. That way she cuold get a feel of the crowd so to speak. Looking over the chart she smiled at the room that was booked. "I guess it's the crazy crowd tonight," she smirke setting the book down while she moved to the kitchen. She noticed the man sitting there and smiled at him. "Good evening," Tina smiled before grabbing her own drink that she'd created for her consumption. "Do you need me to take your things to storage for you?" she asked kindly. Her job as the host being attending the guest.

She sighed and looked down, this place was so full she won't be getting any action today. She shrugged and sighed walking over to the bar and buying herself a drink before going back to the main room and waiting for anybody to get to her. She looked at the time and sighed not really knowing if this people needed more people to work for her, she would not mind working with this place. With a sly smile she walked to the counter and ringed the bell humming and waiting for someone to answer her, "Hello, are you taking people to work here, anybody here??"

Tina heard the chim go off at the front desk smiling to the manshe bid him good day before heading over to the counter. Putting on a hospitable smile she looked to the young woman. "Can I help you?" She asked looking the girl over wondering what it was that she needed from her. Listening to the question she smiled moving under the counter to grab her book to see if their was any openings available. "Why yes we do, turns out we need another cook and house rent," she smiled looking to the girl.

Heart Summers said:
Tina heard the chim go off at the front desk smiling to the manshe bid him good day before heading over to the counter. Putting on a hospitable smile she looked to the young woman. "Can I help you?" She asked looking the girl over wondering what it was that she needed from her. Listening to the question she smiled moving under the counter to grab her book to see if their was any openings available. "Why yes we do, turns out we need another cook and house rent," she smiled looking to the girl.

She laughed and stuck her tongue out, "I am bad at cooking, I will blow this place to bits and make a big Boooom if I cook. I was thinking more of the girls in the private room, do you need someone to ... you know.... please the clients coming here?". She giggled and sighed shaking her head and bowing in front of the girl, "Sorry to forget to introduce myself....the name is Kiruna Mirada. If you don't need girls I guess I can come here as a client, ne?"

Looking at the girl she smiled as she shook her head at her. "That's what a house rent is my dear, and yes we do need them," she stated. Looking down at her books she smiled as she reconized the name on the room book. "So I see your a bondage girl, but how felxible can you be? That room requires some twisting," she asked looking to her.

She giggled and shook her head, "Yeeep I looove bondage and here I will show you". Dropping her bag she laid on the floor and moved her lower part of the body so it was on top of her face. She then did some twisting and stretching that only people that had practiced would do that well, after she was done she stood up and fixed her skirt, "there.... so what do you think?". She giggled and looked at the girl, she looked to be a very cheerful girl nobody would had guessed she was in fact a switch into bondage.

"Nanaaaanaaananananana!" A certain drifter grinned as he sped on his moped and his Ipod blasting some loud video game soundtrack. Once again, Jake was on his search for the meaning of life. And luckily for him he was able to get a ton of money after he witnessed a getaway van crash into a wall... so he sampled himself some cash. Though of course due to his naive nature he had no idea why the money was there in the first place.

"Hm?" Jake stopped when he saw a strange looking place "Fun House?... Hmm..." He parked his Moped infront and grabbed the key as he walked in "Cool! Maybe it's like Dave and Busters!"

She watched the girl and smiled at her abilities, "well it looks as though you will be a very good addition to the Fun House team." Turning on her fire engine red heels she moved to grab a few things before coming around to stand with the girl. "Of course I can't say that your in until you prove yourself, maybe you can get the next guest that comes in. Once his or her times is over here I'll ask them what they thought of you. If they said you were fun than I will very much like to hire you," and with that Tina left her to her work.

Moving through the house she gathered random things to throw away before she noticed a man coming into the house. Judging by the look of him she knew that he would be a wild type. Smirking she opened the door for him, the light breeze causing her short cut dress to wave. While she got small chills running through her. "Hello sir, welcome to Fun House."

"Uuuh hi! Uuum..." Jake tried to think "Okay... noting like Dave n' Busters..." Jake muttered trying to think.
"So uuuh... What is this place? I passed by it on my moped and I'm kinda curious." Jake asked cocking an eyebrow.

Listening to the traveler she smiled at him, she did love introducing new people to this place. She found that they were more fun than anything else. "Well why don't you come in here and I'll show you personally," her smile holding a hidden meaning that he would find out soon enough. She would than lead him to the desk where she would ask, "What is it that turns you on during sex?" She knew it was a bold question but she had to ask so she could introduce him to the house.

"Oh okay." Jake smiled following her "Place sure looks nice... good wallpap-"
Her question caught him off guard and made him blush like crazy.
"Er... uuum... wow... uuuh... I g-g-g-guess I've never thought about it..." Jake's face was bright red as he tried to think of an answer. Hooboy.
"Well... a librarian tried to seduce me in Jersey... so... maybe somebody like that?"

She listened to him and smiled seeing him blush made her realize that he wasn't all that open, yet. "A library fantasy well it's a good thing that rooms available," she smiled at him. Moving to grab a green tag she placed it on his shirt with a smile. "Now all I need is your name and than you can head up the stairs and its the 3rd door on your right. I hope you have fun," she smiled at him. She knew that the librarian was in, and she always knew that Janette would take it easy on him if he needed her to.

"Er.. Okay." Jake said and wrote down his name down.

HE followed the directions and walked into the library.
"Wow... not bad... So... what happens now??"

Janette stepped out from behind one of the book cases her smile seductive while she moved towards him. Her high black stilettos showing off her pantie hoed legs while her skirt barely covered her butt. Her tight white shirt fitting barely over her breast while she moved towards. Her hair held tight in a bun while she removed her glasses reveling her green eyes to him. "Shh..I don't want to have to punish you," she smiled at him gliding her hand along his chest while she moved around him. Her eyes looking over his body while she walked.

Kiruna giggled and nodded, "I will show them a great time". She hummed as she walked with a bit of hop to the bondage room. Knocking first she got in and looked around. With a sly smirk on her face she stretched her back and changed into a more comfortable latex suit that showed her curves and her beautiful young body. Smiling she looked around the place for everything she would need and to get situated first while waiting for the first client.

"Huh?" Jake turned and blushed seeing Janette "Uh... s-s-sorry..."
Wait... maybe this is part of the Fun House thing? Hmm...
"Punish me... like... how?" Jake asked almost knowing the answer.

Janette smiled at his question she knew that he was going to be trouble for her, she could feel it. Turning to face him she let her hand slid down his chest moving tauntingly towards his groin before gripping it lightly. "Fuck you senseless.." she let him go before walking over to her desk. Moving to sit on it her legs spread, her eyes gazing at him in lust.

Ban was riding his bike with out a care in the world. He was a freelance photographer and reporter and often seen with a smile on his face. As he looks for his next big story, his bike hits a crack and flies off his bike. He winces in a bit of pain as he scrapes both his knees and they began to bleed. "Not good..." he thought. He need to treat those quickly, but where. That's when he saw the Fun House. He didn't mind just as long as he finds some band-aids. He gently walks to the door and enters.

"YIPES!" Jake yipped a bit when she gripped his crotch which already was having an erection. His face became even redder when she answered "Fuck you senselessly." Now, during his journey, Jake had gone through many an event like this... he knew how to play the game.
"Heh... almost seems like a dare." Jake grinned and decided to tease her softly. He walked up to her and let a hand rest on her leg "Maybe you can help me... find a book?"

"Well of course I could...that's my job," she stated her lips close to his teasing him before looking into his eyes. Her body moving closer to his, her hand sliding down his chest to rest on his belt before looking to him again. "What would you like me to find?"

"Well... I kind forget the title... but it's a book about a librarian trying to seduce a simple guy." Jake teased as he rested a hand on her shoulder "Think you can help me?"

She smiled at him glad that he was playing along. She'd always liked it when the men she got in here played with her. It made it easier to tease them and make them happy. Moving to him more she smiled to him, "Oh I think I can," she smiled moving to press her lips to his for a light kiss before she slid her hand down to slowly unzip his pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom