Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Craving Smutty, Boobified Yuri (Femslash/Shoujou-Ai, etc.) Literate/Advanced

Hello. I have read all of your rules and I would very much like to play. You said you onlynplay via aim that's fine. What time zone are you on.

RE: Craving Smutty, Boobified Yuri (Femslash/Shoujou-Ai, etc.) Literate/Advanced

Kraven Trollsbane said:
Hello. I have read all of your rules and I would very much like to play. You said you onlynplay via aim that's fine. What time zone are you on.

I'm East Coast. Contact me at "ImpishPhase" on AIM.

Maybe you should move the first paragraph somewhere else, it sounds like it may belong more in a journal then a request form. Just some advice. Oh and most people would find this to be considered "TL;DR" so maybe try shortening it a bit...Again just a suggestion.

If it were considered to be "TL;DR" then that person would immediately not be worth my time. I probably would do well to rearrange the top portions though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom