Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Healing Scars (Ryan&Jocelyn)

Marie frowned and nodded. "I will." She said. She hoped that they would find her car, come up with who she was. Did she have someone out there who was in love with her? Was she really in love with someone? She didn't feel like she was missing someone, but, then she didn't even feel like she was missing a family. Maybe it was something that would hit her eventually. "Thank you." She said to the woman.

Sarah smiled, "Your welcome..." She gave Marie a hug. "I have to go but I'll check with you tomorrow." Sarah said good bye to Travis and left. Travis walked up to Marie, "Are you OK?"

Marie took the hug and then nodded. "Goodbye." She said. Then, she sighed when Sarah was gone. "I'm fine." She told the man, licking her lips. "Just a little tired." She told him with a sigh. "But, I guess it's a bit early to go to sleep."

"No... It's still kind of early. You could take a nap now if you want. Who knows? You might have a dream that could help us find out who you are," said Travis. Then, he walked her back to his guest room.

Travis smiled, "Your not a bad guest. Your a good guest. Now you just lay down and relax. Have a good nap..." Travis then headed out to tend to his chickens.

Marie laid down, smiling slightly. She turned on her side on the bed, looking at the empty half of the bed for a second. She had a feeling that sleeping alone wasn't uncommon for herself, even though she was attractive. It took her a few minutes before she fell asleep.

Travis continued to tend to the chickens while Marie napped. Then he cleaned a chicken to have for dinner that night.

Marie didn't have any dreams that she could remember, but as she was waking up from her short nap, she remembered that she didn't usually have dreams. She remained in the bed, trying to stay comfortable and warm for a while.

Travis went to check on Marie a few hours later. He gently knocked on the door, "Marie... You awake?"

Back
Top Bottom