Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nudist Island

ToxicLips

Super-Earth
I was wondering who would be interested in rping a nudist island. I have sort of a horror twist in it (this is one of the few times I will be rping a dom or sub depending on mood). I want this to be a long term rp, and i do have a few ideas on mind. So who would like to rp a nudist island resort?

Well, I know that *sticking my tongue out at you* People around here tend to enjoy a little thing like details...

I would like to join. Maybe like the island could have like horror stories such as people going missing and such. Or like it is a place for singles to mingle, but then out of nowhere.. the owner of the island decided to play a game where he brings in a killer within the island.. and the survivors would get some sort of prize money. The killer would be among the people who were invited on the island?

As long as food is plentiful and women are tender (or was it the other way around), count me in!!!

I am back, I saw this on my bookmarked threads and wondering who still wants to do this?

ToxicLips said:
I am back, I saw this on my bookmarked threads and wondering who still wants to do this?

I just saw this, but it's intriguing. I would be interested in it, and curious to see what the plot twist is.

Back
Top Bottom