Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP for bluerosekissed and myself

He smiles and says, "I only want to make you happy as well, love." rubbing her back and says, "And true, so what will we do now, love?" smiling at her, as she plays with his hair and they continue talking.

She wondered for a moment how long it would take anyone to notice he was gone a day, a week a month ever. “NO nothing” she had no ideas since they met she fought her first battle lost her virginity and been married, soon to give birth. “Nothing at all I might even do less then nothing and hibernate”

He smiles, kissing his wife gently, pulling her close, and gently rubbing her belly, saying, "Then your loving husband will rest with you as well, my love." looking into his wife's deep, beautiful eyes, happy that they would soon be parents and wondering if he could do anything to help knowing that she would most likely have her waster break and go into labor any second.

Super short pregnancy leads to super short, super painful pregnancies the kind that drugs do not seem to help. The doctors were stunned two perfect sets of twins such things were very rare. “I hate you” she yelled in more pain then her entire life getting shot would have seemed like a pleasure. After only an hour she delivered all four of her children two girls and two boys.

She lay in her bed the TV was changed to some music channel while drugs might wash through her quickly they did work. “Sorry what I said before the pain, well you don’t know” forcing a bowling ball through you’re pelvis was a lot more pain then most men would ever know. “Well I guess we need two more names” she grabbed his hand rubbing her thumb against the palm.

He smiles and kisses his wife gently, having stayed at her side the entire time, and asks, "Well, do you have any ideas in mind, love? And they are all beautiful and perfect, just like you." smiling at her as he sits at her side, holding her hand, and asking, "So how are you feeling now? And anything else you want to ask me or talk about?"

She was tired she could sleep for a year and a day without even trying to “A honeymoon would be nice normally that comes before the birth” she smiled there were many places to go. She closed her eyes she was tired she needed to sleep perhaps someday she would consider a nun that hurt four kids. “DO you have any ideas I mean I know I am the husband but you have to decide too” she teased him.

HE smiles kissing her softly, and says, "Well, love, we could always make a few stops in any number of the amazing places we will pass to get to your home, plus anywhere that you know of that would be a good place as part of our honempoon, then we can go there as well. I was thinking of a few planets with some sights that we should see, if you wereinterested."

eragon8864 said:
HE smiles kissing her softly, and says, "Well, love, we could always make a few stops in any number of the amazing places we will pass to get to your home, plus anywhere that you know of that would be a good place as part of our honempoon, then we can go there as well. I was thinking of a few planets with some sights that we should see, if you wereinterested."

She smiled he was too meek she felt more like the husband then the wife and it was nice but also boring. “Why don’t you pick a place, this time you can tie me up and spank me” she teased running her fingers over his chest. Her first fuck had been in the middle of a battle field she would not settle for anything less.

She also found out her uncle put a bounty on there heads. Mercenaries religious zealot and aliens would be after them a kings ransom in gema stones. “Come on I don’t care a jungle, a beach a war torn devastated ruin anything you want” she pulled him close slowly deepening her kiss.

He grins, and says, "Fine, and I will show my wife just who is the husband and one in charge is when I do." smiling and takes her to the bathroom, grabbing some rope on the way, and bedning her over, starts to tie her up, and says, "Now, are you ready to be punished and shown your palce as my wife?" as he pats her beautiful ass.

He nods and says, "We will stop at the best of each system we go through, and see what there is to see, ok?"

She nodded up and down se was a bit confused he was tying her up but not doing anything sexual. “I guess so there is a diamond star world” she smiled happy that he was showing some spine. The world sparkled like a gem a diamond planet circling a black hole with seas of fine.

“So do I get untied or are you just going to take me here” she winder blowing him a kiss it was clear there was more to him then she had though at first. She checked the ropes she could get loose but she was playing along. She moved around showing off her body underneath her cloths.

He grins, tightening the ropes, and says, "Well, you look so sexy tied up there, I think I will take you here and now, and we will stop there, then." as he strips and undresses her, saying, "Now you know that you are my wife, and I your husband, correct?" as he grins against her.

She smiled cocking her head to the side slowly this side of him is not something she is used to. She watches him peel her cloths off making no move to stop him from striping her naked. “If that is what you want me too call you, husband master or perhaps by you’re name”

“Of course you are my husband you and now other” she moved her legs slowly giving him a better view of what was his by law and right. “you are a very silly man you talk to much and do far too little” at least he was taking action he was too pure to honest she doubted he could survive the world of politics.

He grins, and says, "You can call me husband, master, or Eragon, anything else will have to be approved by me." as he pushed her down onto her back, laying on top of her and grinding against her before slamming into her, fucking her as was his right as husband, master, and mate." As he slams in and out of her, he kisses her and plays with her breasts.

Back
Top Bottom