Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP for bluerosekissed and myself

He moans in pleasure, slamming into his wife, thinking to himself, "why now?" he moans as she orgasms around him and rolls them over, firing at the idiot who had come into the igloo, and he then returns them to their previous positions, and says, "Should we hurry this up, and ensure that we will have a child, and get to the fight, or leave it be, and take our time, my love?" as he continues slamming into her.

“Try for one but more then likely we wont have time to take are time” She moaned hearing a bomber strafe the igloo at best the had a few minutes to Finnish before the ended up as a crater. “Yes like that” she moaned at least for the moment his soldiers were holding them off but soon they would bring in the armor. “Ok but I want on top” rolling again she continued to bounce up and down even as one of the walls collapsed.

He moans in pleasure, as he cums with her, and then rolling over so she can ride him, and slams her down onto his huge cock as he thrust up to meet her, moaning as they slam into each other harder, faster, and deeper than ever before, kissing her passionately as they near their climax. He continues playing with her breasts, moaning into her mouth, feeling that this will be the largest load of the night, and knowing that he was meant to be with her.

The roof is blown back as she orgasms again around his cock “Damn better hurry up” already a squad of soldiers is moving in on them. Wearing chamaeleon clocks only the blowing wind and l footprints show them. “Love I know you love me but we have to fight” firing several time she avoids a dart they must want her alive bad. “Now might be a good time to pull a war droid out of you’re ass” Still bouncing up and down on his cock if she is going down she might as well enjoy it.

He grabs a gun, and takes out the soldiers, as he cums into her, and pulls out of her, standing up, and helping her up, kissing her, and hands her her clothes and some armor, putting his own clothes and armor on, and calling his fleet, orders them to get the ground troops and fighters and bombers down here to fight, as he begins shooting and taking out enemies. Soon, his ships descend through the clouds, and they open the fighter and bomber bays, as they troops beam down, quickly taking a defensive position around ERagon and Arrava.

“Such a poor fight” the first titan enters the fray as big as a ship it fires hundred of human sized missiles. Running towards it she shoots a grapple from her wrist pulling her to the belly of the city sized beast. “Come on you coming or not” crawling through a heat exchanger she lands in a bank of hot steam. No one stops her of course the thing is automated and only has a few human or alien crew. “Any one who wants to live should surrender now”

He grins running after her, soon catching up, as his huge fleet engages the enemy, and grins, at her skill, and stands beside her, weapon up and ready to fire, should anyone do anything stupid, and watches as she takes command of the ship, and says, "Well, damn, love, I didn't even get a chance to get in here, and you've taken control. Way to go." he smiles

The ship turns but instead of using its guns steps on the enemies “Well there are plenty more” using the robot leg to point to three more titans the men on the ship have to take a second look at her. “No way some girl is taking over my command”one yells as he jumps her from behind knocking her down and sending the weapon towards a corner.

Eragon turns, and, without taking aim, shoots the man, helping her up, and asking, "Anyone else have a problem? We can just kill you all now, if that would be easier." He gets her weapon, handing it back, and has a small group of men from one of his ship come to the titan to maintain control and to guard their captives, and he then takes off, jumping out into thin air, firing a grappling hook to one of the others, calling to his wife, "Coming?"

Following behind she wonders would could have landed such a large army under the nose of her husbands fleet. “They must have stationed armies on every planet I might land” the logistics made her head hurt millions of soldiers on hundreds of world. The next ship a command model had a continent of well armed marines. “Damn at this rate we might not make it” she watched a ship plunge from orbit landing in an ice flow.

He says, "Don't worry, my fleet has already called every single ship in my empires - and we have some of the largest ships ever created, and few can match my ships or some of the ones that are comings' firepower or size. As he says this more of his ships drop down through the atmosphere locking weapons and firing upon the few remaining enemy titans, as he rusn at the Marines, trusting his armor to protect him as he attacks, taking down about half of them within a few minutes due to their surprise at anyone actually attempting a frontal attack.

“I know but well what do we do hunt down every army”The enemy could attack the home world or concentrate there fleet on his own scattered forces. There were also assassin the enemy could hire. “I am not afraid for us but what about are child” she tore into a marine with a long blade from her arm. The guys were second class no doubt some poor militia that got scooped up and dumped on this world. “My love maybe we should go into hiding” she kissed him afraid not just of death but a war without end.

He pulls her closer, kissing her deeply, as he kills three guys with one swipe of his sword, and says, "If we go into hiding this war will go on, and people will still search for us so that they can try to kill us to prevent us from ever coming forward. WE have already put things into motion that cannot be stopped. However, I do promise you that no harm whatsoever will come to our child. That I swear to you. If I have to sacrifice myself, I will, because the most important thing in this universe is our child." he smiles, rubbing her belly, and says, :How about we beam to my ship, and our entire fleet can warp to your homeworld, and we will announce our marriage and the end of the war, as well as take up power as king and queen. They really can't argue, since I have the largest fleet in history with me, but I hope that it will not come to that. I promise that we will be safe on my ship."

She nodded up and down this would be a guerilla war taking planet after planet and then holding them “We can try but we may not be together all the time” they could not rely on commanders who could be bribed. She smiled kissing him again not knowing how often they would see there child or each other. “We can only fight to end this war” they had no idea who there enemies or allies were. “So you want to make sure we have a child once we get onto the ship” she asked they still had to blow up the inhibitor but once that was done they could let the troops mop up what was left.

He says, "No, if we split up, that makes it easier for them to follow who they want, we will stay together, and I promise you, you will be safe, as will our child, you are my wife, and it is my job to keep you and any and all children that we have safe. I promise you, the men that will be entrurusted to protect us will only be men that I have grown up with, whom will have been kept in isolation for a year before guarding us, so that there will be no chance of them having been bribed. Your safety, and that of our child, is my most important concern, and I will keep you both safe. If it is time when we get on my ship, then yes, but only if it is time." he radios for them to be beamed to his ship.

An ugly scar marks the area where a massive cruiser exploded “I hope so” most of the enemy are throwing down there weapons as fast as they can. Without the support of a fleet any big pocket of enemies are reduced to a cloud. “Tell me they will give up” she did not like seeing people hurt did not like seeing them dies. She lay against him praying for the should of all those who died and would die. “We should leave before they send in more soldiers” her worst fears was the enemy possessed a warp gate.

HE nods, and pulls his wife close, rubbing her back, and kissing her softly on the lips, as he too prays, and commands his men to spread the order to take people alive if at all possible, and also, something coming to mind, ordering a few ships to immediately begin searching the nearby space to make sure that there were no warpgates and if there were to take them out." He then leads her back to their room, pulling her close, as the ships lift off, returning to space and going into warp, headed for the southern elven kingdom to allow them to announce their marriage and to become king and queen. He gently rubs her rounded belly, smiling and says, "I love you, Arrava."

She almost jumps as she looked down the way things are progressing her daughter or son will be in college before she finises highschool. “And you said you’re size was from genes, in what bottle” accelerated pregnancies were not uncommon only this was her first time having first hand experience. “You still love me even though I look like a cow ready to be milked” she asked laying on her back. Only a few minutes or hours ago she was fighting trim now she looked like she swallowed a watermelon. “I mean what do I do if we have to fight or run” she asked.

He goes over to her, pulling her close, rubbing her beautiful belly, and kisses his wife deeply, looking straight into her eyes as he says, "Arrava, baby, I love you, no matter what. Besides, you do not look like a cow, you are very beautiful, and I am yours, forever. If we have to fight or run, I will fight for both of us, and if we have to run, I will carry you. Do not worry, my love. I promise, I swear, that you and I will both be perfectly safe, ok?"

She rolls here eyes a biog talker she wonders if he can back up all that he is saying “Well you can shoot a gun and kiss so you have half the men and women in this galaxy beat” slowly she pushed him back and climbed on top. With her belly the way it was that was a lot harder then it was a few hours ago. “No tell me about my hair” she teased. Before kissing him again.

He grisn at her reaction and says, "Trust me, my love, there is nothing in the universe that could get through me, and I would do anything to keep you safe, I am very good at protecting things and people I love and care about." When she climbed on top of him, he grins, saying, "You look beautiful. You hair is perfect, beautiful, I will never let one hair on yo or our child and or children's bodes every be harmed." kissing her back.

She smiled she was far to happy to think about anything a man like her uncle would do to win blowing up a planet would not be too much. “I told you talk less and do more” grabbing hi hands she placed them on her ass. She was tired of talking tired of thinking about a future she might not live to regret. “Now my dear husband how should I punish you, no dinner, or a good old fashioned spanking”

He smiles, and plays with her ass, kissing her deeply as he rubs her ass and asks, "You want to punish me, love? And if I had to chose, I would take a spanking over no dinner, but I didn't think you were into that sort of thing."

She laughed “Neither did I but if that’s what you want” She began to play with his hair like all males from the north it was so nice. “I only want to make you happy besides at this rate it wont be good for the baby to fuck”

Back
Top Bottom