Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP for bluerosekissed and myself

Normally she would be more modest but they did not have years to get to know each other like a normal couple. “You can stay but don’t lear” slowly she removed her clothing and stepped into something that looked like a rainbow. She knew her father would hate it but she wanted to wear something less then dignified. “Well what do you think” she asked spinning around she had nothing under the dress having grown tired of trying on new under things..

He smiles and says, "If you want, I won't even look, love." He smiles as she undresses and puts on the rainbow dress, smiling at how beautiful it made her look, and how it seemed to fit her perfectly. He smiles and says, "You look beautiful, Arrava(I know I misspelled that, lol). What else is in there? And what were you wanting to wear for your wedding? And did you have anything in mind for where you want to do it, we could set up a platfomr in space, if you wanted, and I know a spell that I could cast to allow us to breath in space."

She was not as spoiled as some royals of the south still the idea of I big beautiful wedding was something she first dreamed of as a child. “Sur maybe above a gas giant Reavl is close by” the gas giant looked like a sunny day with only white and blue clouds. Choosing another dress she found it covered in flowers that seemed to bloom and clouds that moved. “Look I am almost a summers day” she spun around again wondering why he was being so timid were all northern men trying to act like women.

He smiles, and pulls her closer, saying, "You look beautiful baby. That dress looks beautiful on you. So, anything else/ and we will make for Reavl, then, my soon-to-be bride." HE smiles, and rubs her back, enjoying being with her and then asks, "So, wnat to try on any of these other dresses?"

HE smiles, enjoying just being with her, and willing to do anything that was necessary to make them work, and to end the stupid ridiculous war, knowing that the people would love them for doing so, and knowing that she would be a perfect queen for their people.

He was being impatient she did not like that being to eager was like being a dog with a bone it only made them slobber. “You know I could marry some other handsome prince” she teased before she kissed him quickly on the cheek. She smiled knowing that if they did not marry fast he might do something stupid. “Now were could we honeymoon” she asked knowing what those words would do to him what he would think.

He kisses her back, and pulls her close, just holding her gently and says, "I know, but where would you find another handsome prince on my ship, love?" with a small laugh, and says, "Well, anywhere that you would like. We could do it here, on a plant'es moon, a planet, wherever. Did you have a place in mind?"

He sm iles at her, and rubs her backs softly, enjoying being with her. (sorry, cut off early.)

“What about an Volanus it’s a planet half frozen half on fire” she was already halfway there in her mind. “So who will marry us” she asked still wearing the rainbow dress which seemed like a mood dress. She wanted to get married as soon as possible to stop the war before any more innocent people were killed.

He smiles and says, "Any of my captains, as captains of a ship, cna marry us, so there are plenty of people." HE turns and orders the fleet to set course for Volanus, and asks, "So, do you want anything else for our weffing? and we will be there shortly."

He smiles, kisses her again, and pulls her closer, enjoying the warmth of her body against his, rubbing her back softly and says, "I do love you, you know that, right?"

She shook her head she was in no rush she was still very young and frightened of being a women much less a wife. “No, you can sit here if you want” she patted the seat next to her watching as the stars became tiny balls of light as the ship entered the unreal space of faster then light travel.

He smiles, sitting next to his soon-to-be bride, and gently pulls her close agaisnt him, rubbing her back, and looking into her beautiful eyes, looking over her beautiful face, and saying, "You are so perfect, and I am glad that we will be together, Arrava. So, do you think that we will work out and be able to do all the good things that neede to be done to bring our people together again?"

She smiled she was young and after affairs of state knew almost nothing of the world outside the castle. “I think that no matter what happens we have done are best” she placed her head on his shoulder. The ship continued to accelerate soon it would begin to slow down once they reached the halfway point. “What do you think”

He smiles, running his hands through her beautiful hair, resting his head against her as she rested hers on his shoulder, holding her close as they look out at the beautiful view in front of them, watching the myriad of galaxies flying past them, and says, "I know that, in time, at least, if not from our announcement of our marriage, that what we are about to do will be the best, and will result in a new age and era of peace, prosperity, and ultimately, the greatest height of progress for our peoples. We will restore trade and travel beween the two so called nations, and make the North and SOuth one people again."

She sighed he talked well about the war and peace but how much more did he know about real life being a husband and father. “I am sure it wont last but at least a few children will not know war” she smiled war came and went peace on the other hand never seemed to last long enough “are we there yet” she asked kissing his cheek as he ran his finger through her hair.

He smiles, and kissing her back, rubbing her back, and smiling softly at her, continuing to run his fingers through her perfect hair, and says, "When you and I am in charge, there will be no war, and we will raise any and all of our children to not tolerate any sort of violence or war. We will have peace for a long time, and, if the ideals we enforce and teach are kept, hopefully forever." They stop as they enter the solar system and stop in front of the most beautiful and romantic scene ever and he says, "We are there. Are you ready to be married, my love?"

She nods her entire life was moving towards this moment below the violent yet beautiful planet seems to taunt her. "that is nice" slowly she moved to the trans mat the planet rushed forward to met her. already humans and droids are setting up the stage in the small temperate zone between the two extremes of the planet "You sure you want to do this" she asked the prince as much as she was asking her self.

He takes her hands, standing in front of her and says, "Arava, I want to do what is best for our peoples, and marrying you not only allows me to do that, but also allows me to be with a woman I find to be beautiful, interesteing, and one whom I would love to be with for the rest of our lives. If you want to do this, then so do I. If you don't want to do this, then say so. Either way, I will not think any less of you."

She shook her head she simply did not know him well enough “I want this I just don’t want to lose myself” the captain and the podium arrived he began to recite the ancient rites of both of there people. “I do”she spoke she was sure that if he waited to long she would pass out and never wake up.

He smiles, and pulls her close, saying, "I will never let you lose yourself, Arava, I promise." After the ancient rites had been spoken, he also says, "I do." and gently pulls her closer, kissing her softly on the lips, rubbing her back, gently, and whispering, "I love you, Arava, and I will never do anything to take away who you are."

She smiled he could be a little more forceful then again she hardly wanted him to be just like her father was. “They have finished the igloo and stalked it with a weeks food” she sighed the ancient right of the sealed igloo to insure both a child was born and that it was the husbands and no other. “Damn robot you could have read a more modern book” she sighed and made her way to her wedding bed.

He smile, and kisses her as they enter the igloo, and he kisses her, pulling her close as they are sealed in with the ancient words of marriage and rituals to ensure a happy and long union between them. He then asks, "So are you sure you want this. I will do anything, but I don't want to do anything that you don't want to do, since I love you and don't want to do anything that might hurt you." He lays down with his new wife, and waits for her answer, fully ok with mating with his wife, and ensuring a child, but also fine with just being with her and getting to know her better, but knowing that he would be happy either way."

She pushed him back straddling his hips and kissing him on the lips “look I just need to do it once to get the nag of it” most of the ti me she was prim and proper but this was the one time no one would be watching judging her. “Now do I have to hold you down the entire time and do it myself or are you going to take charge” she took each hand placing them over her head maybe it would be best to be in charge in the bedroom and the throne room.

He smiles and rolls them over, pinning her under him, and kisses her, saying, "If that is how you are going to play it, then I will take charge, my love." HE gently slips off her dress, leaving her in her underwear as she begins to undress him, and he says, " You are so beautiful, my love." as he takes off her bra, and slips off her panties, wondering what she would think when she saw his huge package.

She smiled happy and sad at the same time it would have been nice to be on top in charge for once in her life. “Well if that is what you want you can be sure you wont be displeased” With that she kissed him gently bitting his lower lip she may be on bottom but she was not meek. “I hear if you want a boy to do it rough but gentle for a girl”

Back
Top Bottom