Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP for bluerosekissed and myself

eragon8864

Star
Springing their ambush, the small fleet of heavilly armored ships de-clocked and began their assult on the elven princess's convoy, which turned to retaliate, as the princess's ship attempted to make a break for it. A few hours later, with only a few ships remaining, a colossal fleet warps into the area, de-clocking and engaging the two remaining attacking vessels, soon destroying them. A small shuttle appears out of the huge command ship, and goes over to the princess's ship, docks with it, and the elven prince, of an opposing nation to the princess comes aboard, and calls out, "Hello? Is anyone here?"

The throne ship was the only ship that survived the attack all other were reduced to expanding plasma clouds. Alvera stood with only her dress to protect her from what ever the invading aliens could throw at her. “I see you too you’re time” she stood defiant short gold hair with sharp purple eyes. The invader looked small only a little bigger then herself with gold hair and green eyes. “I thought you would be bigger” she moved slowly she was still a princes even if she was now his prisoner. She looked him up and down his dress was the same regal affair worth as much as a small planet.

bluerosekissed said:
The throne ship was the only ship that survived the attack all other were reduced to expanding plasma clouds. Alvera stood with only her dress to protect her from what ever the invading aliens could throw at her. “I see you too you’re time” she stood defiant short gold hair with sharp purple eyes. The invader looked small only a little bigger then herself with gold hair and green eyes. “I thought you would be bigger” she moved slowly she was still a princes even if she was now his prisoner. She looked him up and down his dress was the same regal affair worth as much as a small planet.

He walks up to her, smiling at her, and says, "Did you not see me and my fleet come in and save your royal ass? I did not come to take you prisoner, unless you want that, but rather, to rescue you, and from the looks of it, your ship is compromised. I would be willing to offer you transportation, your highness, to wherever you might need to be taken. Just know this, you are not the only person of royalty. I am a Prince, myself."

She turned her head no one talked to her that way not on her planet not on her ship no one nowhere talked that way to her. “Fine but I want my own room liege” she wanted to act like a spoiled brat but she was royalty. She moved towards the shuttle she had little time for anyone she needed to get home. She looked back she was royalty and even if he was a prince he had to treat her that way.

He smiles, nods, giving a small bow of respect and courtesy, and says, "Of course, I would not dream of putting such a beautiful princess in anything but my best room on board my command ship. DO you have anything you need to get from your quarters, any clothes, family heirlooms, etc.?" IF not, then I am ready to go, if you do, I will help you get anything at all that you need help with,"

She had all she needed in her slip a small device that created a dimension big enough to fit a small room or car. “I am fine” His ship was not as splendid as her own in fact it looked like a factory. She moved trying to keep out of the way of the crew who despite her age gave her second and third looks. “I hope you don’t plan letting the crew take me as booty” she smiled its always nice to be nice. The crew did not touch her but came very close it was like they had not seen any female in months.

He says, "No, this is the command ship of my colossal attack fleet, I am the General of this army, as well as Prince of my nation, and this is the working and production part, wait until you see the area where I live and where you will have your quarters, they are at least as opulent and beautiful as your own ship was. And trust me, if any man so much as touches ou, I will have them put i my brig and tried for sexual assault, and for attacking the Princess who is my personal guest on my ship, if anyone tries anything, just let me know, ok? I promise, no one will be foolish enough to harm you in any way. Is there anything you would like? A personal maid to help with anything, clothes, whatever? And what would you like to have for dinner tonight? Oh, and I am forgetting my manners; he bows to her, and says, "I am Prince Eragon. So what shall I call you, your highness?"

“You can call me anything you want, but my name is Alvera” she was already hungry the captain ordered no food served during the battle. Reaching into her slip she pulled out a crys fruit a sugary yellow food with a thick syrupy center. He was trying to be kind but her father taught her never to take anything at face value. “What about a guard I know I have no need but a girl never can be sure” she offered him a crys they were widely accepted as currency on some worlds that thought them gems. “So prince general what are you going to do besides feed, and shelter me” she asked licking the syrup of her lips.

He smiles and accepts one, saying, "Thank you, Alvera, and might I say, that is a very unique and beautiful name. And if you want, I can accompany you, or I can get a guard, and if I do, I promise you it will be my most trusted man. And that depends, do you want anything else from me. If you want anything, all you have to do is but ask. You will of course be treated with the respect that your position and standing requires, all my men will be kind, respectful, and courteous to you, and like me, you can have whatever you want. Make yourself at home, you are my honored guest, and I am glad to have you aboard. So where were you heading to? and is there anything else you need or want from me?"

She continued to smile what did he want it was clear that he wanted something from here that she had to give him. “You’re company I don’t see myself with you’re crew” the forward section of the ship had many star ports she could se they were no longer in the system where her ships had been attacked and destroyed. “Where did you grow up” she asked leaning over the rail she felt as if she could float of into space. She placed her hand against the barrier it pushed back with an equal force.

He smiles, and nods, going to stand next to her and says, "OK, it is nice to meet such a beautfiul Princess out here, much less be able to offer her help. I grew up in the Northern Elven empire, what about yourself? he leans against the star port as well, saying, "It never ceases to amaze me how huge, deep, and beautiful space is, you know?" He smiles at her. and gazes out into space as she starts to answer him.

“In a palace of course in the forests of the southern republic” she sighed it was so long since she was last home to see her family. She looked over then forward he did not look like a blood thirsty northerner. She listened to him if she did not know better she imagined she was talking to one of her brothers. “It is only it holds so many memories so many happy and sad things have heppened”

He nods and says, "Well if you are from the south, and I from the north, I can understand that even more so than most. The long violent war between our people has gone on for far too long. I would rather settle this, peacfully once and for all, and let our peoples, which are the same race for crying out loud, rejoin as one powerful and united nation, rather than this squabbling fighting horde that we seem to have become. Have you lost anyone to this war? And have your parents even tried peaceful negotiations?"

She nodded the two peoples were once one but after so many years of war neither side trusted the other side. “Yes but one side or the other finds a way to foul it up, the north more often but the south in a more spectacular fashion” She pulled her self up to sit on the rail she hated the war it was stupid and wasteful. “Perhaps if you surrendered me as a” she stopped talking nothing short of victory for one side or the other would win the war. She wanted to lie but royality did not dirty there hand with lies and tricks.

He goes over beside her and says, "I hate this stupd war, and would whatever it took to end it. I was ordered by my father, who, as ruler of the Northern half, is a very controlling, and dangeous man, and I dared not refuse him. This massive fleet is en route for your home. I don't want to, but if I refuse to attack, or even if I had refused to leave, he would have found someone else, or another will take command in my place. The only way now would be a joint marriage or union between a prince and princess like ourselves, without the knowledge of our parents, resulting in a child, who, by the parents being from both the North and the South, would make a unification of our lands, and be the ruler of all the elven kingdoms, but I have no right to ask though, thaough I would, since it would end this godforsaken war."

He sure liked to talk a lot one of those people who could talk all day without drawing a second breath. “A child at are age I don’t know how it is in the north but we wait” she frowned it was not his fault if only she had been older or the war came later. She smiled placing her hand on his maybe they could start it and leave the child for after the treaty. “I mean we just met” the south was old fashioned a child meant sex, pregnancy and labor no quick science fix. She smiled rubbing her thumb over his hand. “I mean” she almost feinted even if they started now how could they save her world.

HE smiles, and pulls her closer, placing his other hand on top of hers, after she had put it on top of his hand, and he says, "So you think we might possibly have a future together, and that you might want to work with a Northerner to end this stupid war?" He smiles at her and says, "I was just saying that that was the only thing I have thought of for an easy fix to this problem, you know. I wouldn't want to have a child quite this early, but I want to do whatever it takes to end this war."

She leaned in and kissed him a quick kiss she was not the kind of girl to have sex in a public space, well if she ever had sex. “Well how quick I mean do we have to get married now” after asking a hundred other questions she stopped and kissed him again. She sat there wondering if it would not be better to offer up her mother or brother the northerners had to have a few daughters to spare. “Sorry I mean do we have to have more then one, I mean they would want a boy” third kiss then a breath.

He smiles, and pulls her closer, kissing her back and says, "Well, how quick do you want to go? And we can have however many children you want or we need, or whateer. So are you saying that you want us to be together, then, Alvera? If you do just know that I will be honored to have such an amazing and beautiful, as well as clearly intelligent woman as my girlfirend, and eventually, I hope, as my wife." He smiles and rubs her back, looking into her eyes, and then out into space.

Quickly she turned away turning a deeper shade of her natural skin color he sure did no how to layer it on. “Well then the wedding and papers I mean we don’t want the politicians to get out of it” she smiled it would not be so bad marriage would have been decided for her in advance when and who to marry. “Bride, husband baby scary” she said kissing him on the cheek before she jumped down and ran off to pick out a dress.

He smiles and pulls her close as she kisses him, and says, I will have the papers drawn up for us to sign, and start getting things moving then, love." HE smiles at his soon to be bride, glad that he, of all people was fortunate enough to have won her heart, and that he and her, once they decided to have a child, would be the rulers of their united lands, and would know that they had ended the horrible war by their actions."

She tried so many things white black even red but nothing seemed to make her look like a really tall stick. “Come on I know you have something air balloons, water bags just make me look like the magazine” the robot who was normally tasked to make tents and uniforms had no idea what she was talking about. In fact most of his dresses looked like a cross between a doctors scrruds and a dress uniform.

Eragon knocks on the door to her room, and asks, "Hey, Alvara, you need any help? And I found a few boxes of dresses that we had in storage, would you like to see if any of them work?" After having gone to look for some things for her, and for himself, making arrangements to start getting things going and having the documents brought up for their marriage. He waits patiently for her answer, hoping that she wasn't trying to make a real dress with the uniform bots' limited knowledge of clothes.

“Sure come in” she was trying on something for riding she loved horses and knew she woudl be home sooner rather then later. The boxes were not very heavy each only had a single dress so they would not be wrecked. “So um why do you have wedding dresses on a warship” she asked with a smile. “I mea how long have you planned thins” they were not her size but the robot could easily tailor them for her.

He smiles and says, "They just happened to be part of some cargo one of our converted freighter, which is now a cruiser had oin board. SO, do you like any of them? And I have never met you or seen you until now, so I never planned any of this. And you will look great in any of these, all of them in fact. Any of them that you like, keep them, they are yours." He smiles and hugs her once and asks, "Would you like me to stay and wiat, or would you rather try them on with me in my room?"

Back
Top Bottom