Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I pronounce you...(Crackle)

Crackle smiled and wiggled erotically against Grace and chuckled. I am only in my anthro form my love." He kissed Grace deeply then the pheramones glands just behind his shoulder blades openned up and the love cocoon was filled with the pheramones. Crackle breathed in the pheramones and his brown eyes glow brilliantly. Just before his dragon took over Crackle warned Grace. My mating frenzy is beginning." Crackle let his dragon take control but kept a tight reign on the control he had on his old friend. His dragon eased Grace into a doggie position and it snuffled in her hair. Crackle chuckled as he watched through the dragons eyes. Crackle communicated through thoughts to Grace. He won't hurt you. He is only using my body as a breeding vessel and he likes you very much." Crackle chuckled when his dragon licked Graces spine. ForestWisper which was the name of Crackles inner dragon took a ooze from the gland under one of Crackle shoulderblades. He smeared the ooze on Graces entrance and a tattoo spread over Grace it looked similar to Crackles only her tattoo was blue. Also the tattoo wasn't roses and thorns but holly leaves.

She smelt the change of the air and her own need seemed to heighten, she watched in awe as his eyes gave way to a brilliant gleam that made her feel warmer. She gave her love a nod, knowing that he could trust her with her untouched body. She felt him turn her over and knew that the dragon had taken over wanting to please the both of them she spread her legs apart more. Letting her backside be kept high while her back arched for the dragon. Listening to her inner thoughts she spoke back to him, just tell him that the first thrust must be gentle. She shivered at the feel of his tongue running along her spine, her back arching more as her head fell back. A soft moan escaping her lips in this erotic position. She felt something strange happening to her, but the feel was enjoyable none the less. What is was that my love? She asked him quietly in her head.

It is a scent mark that claims you as my mate my love, all dragons do it." Crackle nodded to his dragon in his thoughts and it arched Crackles hips and drove home. The thrust broke Graces hymen and ForestWisper felt Grace shudder. ForestWisper didn't pump any and let Grace become used to Crackles size. The large head had a hard time entering into her but it soon went in and stretched poor Grace. Grace his name is ForestWisper. Talk to him and calm him. He thinks you will be angry at him in the end." Crackle soothed his old friend and encouraged him to make love to thier mate. Crackle breathed and felt Graces womanhood suction his cock in more.

Grace bit down he scream the dragons thrust being to fast for her, she could tell that she was bleeding but knew that had to come. Her body shook as her hymen broke to his cock. The muscle even larger than it looked now that it was inside her. She shook lightly at the pain her head swarmed with sounds of crackle and her own thoughts. Taking in smooth breaths she tried to grow accustomed to his size. Her walls contracting on him as she pulsed from the blood flow. When she was sure that she could move without to much pain she lifted her face from the bed arching her back wincing as she moved her head to Crackles face. Her eyes meeting with his she lay her head on his cheek awkwardly. "Easy ForestWisper my love, I can take your pain for you to be happy, for you to love me tenderly as your mate," she stated before giving him a loving kiss, her body returning to the position it was before as she prepared for the pull out.

ForestWisper houghed happily and kissed Graces shoulder. He pulled out slowly and pushed back into his mates pussy. ForestWisper shook happily and began pounding into Grace with relentless focus loving how tight thier mate was. He was cupping her breasts and Crackles tail wrapped lightly around them both and kept them tied together. Crackle connected to Graces mind and found swirls of blues and browns in her thoughts. He assumed this was how Grace saw passion. Grace is he going to fast for you?" ForestWisper roared and began ravaging Graces body. The mating frenzy was in full effect now and there was no stopping ForestWisper until he was done.

She grimaced at the pain that was caused by his pull out, but glad that ForestWisper had been gentle in putting it back in. Grace needed this gentle touch from her lover, her experience being the first one right than. She gasped however as he went faster pounding into her without stop and it caused her to cry in pain. She was too tight for this kind of ravishing to come this quickly. She heard Crackles voice and she nodded informing him that it did hurt terribly. His tail wrapped around her breast causing a strange sensation to mix with her pain. Her mind was going red from pain, as she felt ForestWisper pick up even more her face met the covers biting down hard. Moment after moment it stung until gradually she sought pleasure from the hits. Her own body shaking with pleasure instead of pain. After a moment of dwelling in the pleasure she moved her hips back against him. Urging him to continue while she saw her blues again. "oh my love..."

ForestWisper and Crackle smiled at each other as ForestWisper continued to pump into Grace. Both of them grinned happily listening to the moans that escaped Graces lips and ForestWisper bent Crackles body down low to her back and slowed his thrusts teasing Grace, denying her the orgasm that was going to come soon. ForestWisper knew how to play too and he enjoyed watching the expressions on Graces face, they intrigued him. He smiled and picked up the tempo then slowed it down again teasing Grace again.

Grace felt her body reacting to his chest running against her sensitive skin. She couldn't help the sighs as they fell from her mouth, her hips moving with his while she whined a little at his pace change. Her face twisting in a mix of lust and heavy need. She wanted him to move faster than this, not understanding why he would stop to torment her when she was so close. She rocked against him a little faster to get him to move quick again. Her pussy wet with desire as her clit twitched with need, her skin turning pink with heat. "Hmm ForestWisper don't tease your mate...she needs you," she let out shaking her hips a little up and down.

Crackle chuckle lightly and informed ForestWisper that they should tend to thier mates needs. ForeestWisper picked up his pace finally and began the same rhythmic pounding that he had been doing earlier. ForestWisper roared and pounded and pounded into Grace. His body stiffening for the impending climax. Crackle went to Graces thoughts and he nudged Graces concious. He can't hold out much longer honey." Crackle returned to his own concious and in that moment ForestWisper released Crackles seed into Grace and he stiffened as Crackles body pumped and pumped.

She sighed with gratitude as the dragon picked up again her release not far as her fist gripped at the sheets. Her knuckles turning white as she moaned for her lovers and life mates to finish her off. She heard Crackles voice in her head again and before she could answer she buckled, her orgasm coming hard her eyes rolling into her head, while her neck snapped back to stare up at the ceiling. She'd never felt anything like this and she hoped that she would every time they made love. Crackles seed filling her only added to the pleasure before she hit the sheets from exhaustion, her pussy constricting around him over and over as if trying to milk him dry.

Slowly ForestWisper eased back and into a exhausted state. He fell asleep and Crackle was back in control. He smiled at Grace and kissed her deeply. Did you enjoy your first time with your more feral mate?" Crackle soothed ForestWisper telling the dragon that Grace was glowing in the aftermath of her first time. Grace he loves you so much it sometimes makes him ache and wish he was one being and could just cuddle you." Crackle snuffled playfully in Graces dark hair and smiled. Mmm you smell of sex and cherry blossoms."

She couldn't help but smile at Crackle's words, she was glad that his dragon found her pleasing. She wasn't sure if she could really moved but was able to roll to her back to look up at Crackle with a smile. "He....he is a great...lover," she stated through breath's. "As for my scent...I'm apologize for the sex part of it.." she wanted to make sure that Crackle wasn't offended by her new discovered smell not knowing whether it was a compliment or a note of disgust.

Crackle smiled and snuggled up to her more and wiggled playfully against Grace. Don't be ashamed. It's a delicious smell and I would gobble you up if I could but your my mate so your in luck that I wouldn't." Crackle ran a finger down the valley of her breasts and kissed her cheek. Your a angel and ForestWisper and I will protect you with our lives." He turned her face toward his and kissed her deeply. Grace, Queen of the Dragons, I pledge my heart and my body to you." He kissed her tattoo and it glowed brightly blue just as Crackles tattoo had glowed that bright reddish brown color.

Grace smiled to her lover, she was glad that he didn't find the smell offensive and that he loved her so. "Well than it's my lucky day," she smiled. Giving him the kiss he wanted back slowly and filled with love. She noticed the bright blue color radiating off her back and for a strange reason that made her smile. She belonged to him now and nothing anyone did would take that from her. Turning so she could see him better she gave him another quicker kiss. "I pledge all of me to you and ForestWisper, and promise to be the best mate and love I can be to you." She let her eyes run down to her hands and for a long moment she sat in quiet contemplation. "Crackle..are their more like you? Dragon men I mean,"

Yes there are we are entire race actually Grace." Crackle smiled and kissed Grace softly as he unwrapped his tail from them both and touched her cheek with the tip of his tail. Crackle laughed heartedily thinking about a hilarious time that he had had with a old friend. Willow Wisp and I had went on river trip and the canoe tipped because his one wing was a little smaller at the time. Both wings are normal now but it was funny regardless." Crackle shook his head at the memory and smiled. So the answer to your question is yes there are many more dragon men like me." Crackle massaged Graces belly and nuzzled her cheek to his showing his affection.

She listened to him quietly trying to picture the others he spoke of and wondered if they had marked a mate as well. She found herself gazing off when she noticed his tail, jumping a little at it she smiled to him reaching up to give it a soft kiss before looking to him with a smile. She never thought in all her life that she would ever be married to a dragon. In fact the thought never even entered her mind, yet she found that she only loved Crackle more for the fact. Looking to him again she let her eyes go calm while he rubbed her tummy a sudden thought coming to her mind. "When I do have your children will they be born dragons too?"

Yes and they will be just as powerful as me but I suspect that they will take after thier mother for they're looks." Crackle smiled and his cock was beginning to grow hard again. "Mmm if you would like we could go another round lovemaking or I could have something brought in so you can eat." He grinned and pressed his erection up against Grace and growled playfully. Your a vixen, but your my vixen and mine alone." Crackle openned his wings and he moved so that he was on top of Grace and rubbed between her legs with his thick cock. I know you want to."

"I'm not a vixen, merely curious is all," she smiled up at him while he moved over her. Grace couldn't help the small moan that escaped her lips at Crackles rubbing, his erection proudly rubbing against her sensitive clit and lips causing her to turn a slight pink. She let her hands move to wrap around his neck while she spread her legs a little wider for him to fit in place. Moving forward she gave him a kiss before laying down again. "You know me to well my love,"

Crackle grinned and he nestled between Graces thighs and his cock teased her entrance. Now you will be loved by the man and not the dragon." He wispers in her ear and he lowered his lips to a breast nipped at her nipple playfully testing to see what Grace enjoyed. He wiggled his hips as he pushed his thick member into her and listened to her gasp of joy. Mmm my love your so tight and so giving. Now it's my turn to give back." Crackle smiled and pumped hard into her three times and let her ride a wild wave of pleasure as it washed over him as well.

The sound of his voice in her ear sent chills up Graces spine while she bit at her lip. Her body arching at his nip while he nipple swelled loving the attention he was giving her. His words floated over her as he thrust in her making her even more acceptable to him and damp down below. Her legs moved to wrap around his waist while he thrust her mouth releasing moans while her hands found his hair to tangle in.

Crackle thrusted furiously and with intent to pleasure his wife. Honey...I...love..you." Crackle gasped and he pressed a hard kiss on her lips. He gasped for air as she accepted him more and more. What a woman he thought to himself. He held her close as his cock began pumping her full of his seed creating three dragon's eggs within her womb.

She kissed him back the hardness of the kiss leaving her lips swollen to view. Her hips moving with his while she accepted his thrust her breathing erratic and her heart wild. She felt him cum in her and with her own climax she screamed his name and professed her love to him as well.

Ahh you feel like a rabbit fur my love. Soft and cuddly." Crackle chuckled and continued pumping into Grace making her small breasts bounce with each of his thrusts. Even after his climax he wanted to pleasure her as she deserved. He knew that her father had put her through hell that she didn't deserve. He hoped that the love he offered was enough to make up for the damage her father had wrought upon her.

Graces body lightly shook as her lover continued his thrust inside her. Her heart was filling again with the need and love that she had felt from their first experience. She loved Crackle, truly loved him and she wanted to do anything she could to please her husband. Moving her weaker body against his she kept a fair pace. Trying to regain some of her body back from her climax while she leaned forward to kiss him lightly. Her chest rising and falling while she ran her nails down his back.

Crackle groaned and looked at Grace with a sly smile. He listened to her breathing as he pumped into his wife with renewed vigor. May the Goddess of Harvest and Hunt Artemis bless them with many children he hoped. Crackle nuzzled Graces cheek as he filled her again and again and again. He spanked her playfully and heard a yelp escape. Crackle chuckled and again his cock swelled and then released his seed into his wife. He knew she was pregnant with child now. Thre was no seed more potent then dragon sperm.

Back
Top Bottom