Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I pronounce you...(Crackle)

Heart Summers

Supernova
Lowering her veil over her tanned face she gazed down the isle, today she would finally get rid of those nagging parents of hers. This marriage meant more than just uniting a nation, to Grace it meant escaping a cell. Her 5'9 curvy figure went perfectly with the decorated white gown she wore. Her dark hair hidden under the veil, wrapped tightly into a bun adorning tiny blue roses. Her brown eyes laced with designed make up causing her appearance to glow while she held to the red rose bouquet she was given. The signal of the music set her white shoe feet in motion down the isle. Her steps careful and planned while she walked towards her future husband, she had never known him; and now was no different. But she'd rather married the appealing stranger than stay a second longer with in her own castle.

Crackle gazed at Grace and smiled politely. Your beautiful mil lady Grace." Crackle kissed her hand and turned to the priest. I think we are ready to begin." The priest nodded and began reciting the those fateful vows to Crackle and Grace. He smiled and said "I do". Then he gave the special written vows that he had prepared himself for Grace because he wanted to give her something special from her new husband to make her feel cherished. Crackle cleared his throat and began. My dearest Grace while this is our first meeting I promise as your new husband to cherish you, love you, pamper you and spoil you silly and see to my loves every need." Crackle unfolded his wings and wrapped his tail around his new wife, leaned in and kissed her deeply.

Looking to the man speaking their vows she couldn't help but smile at his sweetness. Being more and more happy that she had said I do to him. She was thrown a little off guard at his tail and wings, but accepted his kiss anyway. She wasn't about to complain with her parents right behind her. Not wanting to go back to that place she let her arms wrap around his neck looking at him with a smile as they broke. "I will be as loyal to you as you are to me."

Then be ready to be loyal for an eternity." Crackle grinned and he picked his new wife up in his arms and carried her down the aisle and he kissed her deeply as he walked down the aisle. My Grace." Crackle couldn't wait to see what she looked like under the wedding dress. He wanted children but only when Grace was ready to have his children. Crackle groped her bottom playfully and chuckled when she blushed. (That will be the only god moding I do.)

She couldn't believe that he had grabbed her butt in the church her thoughts wondering just how many tricks this man had up his sleeve. Not to mention what a life would be like living with him in his house. She held to him happily, her heart calm and joyful while she leaned up to kiss his cheek. "Tell me my husband what does our home look like?"
(That was okay)

Crackle just simply grinned and kissed her deeply. It's quite modest. It's a six room cottage with a garden and three bedrooms. One for my parents when they visit, our room and when your ready a nursery for our child." He kissed Graces cheek and carried her into the woods. He set her on her feet and motioned for her to step back. Grace my love do not be frightened but I am about to give you your wedding gift." Crackle stripped down and his wings and tail were glowing along with a tattoo that covered his body and was in the shape of vines with thorns and roses on vine. His body contorted and twisted and soon he was a full fledged forest dragon. He kept his eyes closed and a spacious riding saddle actually grew onto Crackles back. It was covered in the softest moss and the sides were covered in daisies and roses because that was how he saw her pure and innocent like a daisy and passionate and desirable like the rose. He kneeled down and motioned to Grace to get on.

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/earth-dragons/images/9212038/title/dragon-photo

Her heart started to shake a little hers looking over his naked form in a little greed. Stepping back her eyes grew wide while he transformed the process both beautiful and scary all at the same time. She found herself becoming worried. Wondering what she had gotten herself into with marring this man. Swallowing she climbed on his back as he had asked her to. Sitting on the moss she felt oddly comfortable looking down at his dragon form as she wondered what their kids would look like if and when they decided to breed.

Crackle smiled and turned his head and licked Graces cheek." You looked beautiful in your dress honey but with you sitting in your wedding gift in your dress is like looking at goddess of love." Crackle closed his eyes once more and a soft blanket formed for Grace to cover up in and he gets into a running start and when a updraft caught his wings he took off with it and flapped hard gaining alttidute. They were up in the air finally and Crackle looked at his wife. "What does the Mrs. Irondust think?"

She held onto the saddle having been a skilled rider of horses she hoped it would be the same as riding her new husband. She clenched to the blanket as it formed over her, the feel causing the warmth to remain even in the icy air. She couldn't believe the view from up here and she loved it very much. "This is amazing my darling. It's as if I'm flying myself," she smiled down to him, letting her soft hand rub his shoulders.

I informed your parents that we wouldn't be attending the reception. They didn't seem to pleased but they agreed when I told them that this was thier daughters special day and that her new husband wanted to give her the greatest gift a man or dragon shifter could give." Crackle slowly dropped down to the ground and landed next to a cottage. A young man who was dressed in a servant's attire bowed and presented Crackle his change of clothes. He laid down on his belly and let Grace off of his back and went to his anthro form and changed into the formal clothes. Come dinner awaits us inside." He guided his beloved inside and a chef with a array of ingredients awaited them and looked to Grace asking what she would like for her wedding dinner and desert.

She held to her new husband the charm about him being her delight. Holding to him she moved to kiss his lips lightly thanking him for the ride before looking to the chef again. "I would like some type of fish, you can make what you wish as long as it has a fish," she smiled to him before looking into her husbands eyes. "Tell me, after dinner might we go and see our room?" she asked her hands on his dress attire gently running her fingers along his pecks.

We may my love if that is what you wish." A lute player and a violinist began strumming a soft and romantic tune in the living space and Crackle smiled. He took Grace's hand in his and pulled her close and slowly swayed to the music. He dipped his head down and kissed his new wife deeply loving the taste of her lips. "I will have the imported croaker with red peppers and spiced rice." He returned his attention to Grace and begun to run his hands down her body settling on her pert rear. "mmm a well endowed wife and plenty of cushion for the pushion." Crackle winked at Grace and hugged her close. Grace my love what do you want out of this marriage? All that I ask is you provide me with one child prefering a daughter but a son will be equally loved." He gave her a wisper of kiss before letting her answer.

Smiling at his dancing she moved with him the butt comment only causing her to smile and shake it a little more before resting her eyes and listening to him. "All I ask is that you let me breath, but love me with your heart not head," she informed him. Not wanting a man that would treat her like her parents had, she wasn't a flight risk, but if she had to she might think about running. "Why do you wish for a daughter my love?" She asked most often men wanting sons to carry out the name.

Crackle nodded and nuzzled Grace's cheek. I promise to give you every drop of air that you command of your courts my queen." He thought about the reason for wanting a daughter. I think it's because I had two brothers growing up but I never had a sister and I yearned for any female attention besides my nurse maid. I never got to see my mother much and she passed away several years ago." He chuckled when she shook her bottom. The chef announced that dinner was ready and Crackle thanked the lute player and the violinist. He helped Grace with the heavy but plush covered chair. Crackle sat down and said a prayer to the goddess of harvest and hunting. He smiled at Grace and began eating his dinner.

Understanding why he would want a daughter she promised that she would give him his daughter. Looking to food she glanced at all the nice colors of it before digging in herself. Her grace coming into play as she ate politely. "This food is wonderful love, you must tell the cook he has done a splendid job," she smiled to her husband while they ate together for the first time.

I will and you have some sauce on your cheek." Crackle chuckled and wiped her cheek. He smiled and leaned over the table and kissed her deeply. Mmm you taste of salty salmon and collared greens." He smiled and kissed Grace again and pawed her. His inner dragon wanted to mate but he scolded his old friend for not being a little more civilizied. Honey I have to warn you,...before I enter our bedroom you must enter alone first and undress because my inner dragon is going to go into a mating frenzy when I enter the bedroom. He will be gentle but he will be needy and his needs will overtake my thoughts." Crackle held her hand showing her in thier thoughts of him giving her unexplainable pleasure and showed her the reason why she had undress in the bedroom before he could enter. He would shred her dress and ravage her without thought for her innocence. By her being undressed first it would help keep his inner dragon in check.

She smiled at him blushing a little at his having to wipe away the sauce. Looking to him she smiled at him while she gave him a return kiss, taking his hand she had to shiver as she saw what would happen to her. She listened to his voice her heart beating in scared time before looking to him nodding. "Does this happen every time we enter the bedroom, could we not simply see it and save the breeding for later in the night," she says looking to him. It wasn't that she didn't want to be with him, for she really did but she feared she never be able to enter his room with out those actions occurring.

It only happens once between mates and then my dragon is sated for a thousand of years." Crackle smiled and kissed her deeply then finished his meal. Grace my love we don't have to make love tonight if you don't wish to." Crackle nuzzled Graces cheek and planted several tiny kisses along her throat. You taste good my love even more so then the meal the chef made." Crackle nibbled at her skin playfully and rubbed up against her pressing his hard member up against Grace.

She nodded at his statement, wondering whether that meant he would want to love for that long. Deciding that the dragon must be separate part of him she giggled at his kisses. Each kiss placed along her weaker throat while he moved along her. Her eyes widening a little at the feel of him on her. "Something tells me my love that you won't be able to wait another night, espcially if I sleep beside you," she smiled to him. "Come I wish to see my bed,"

Crackle took Grace up into his arms and climbed the stairs. When he reached their bedroom door he set her on her feet and let her enter alone. Crackle listened to her gasp in awe and smiled. "Do you like the bedroom my love?" He called from behind the door. The room was decorated in dark chocolates and dark forest greens. He had decided on the colors himself because they reminded him of the forests he protected.

She looked at the room her eyes glittering with enjoyment that this is where she would be living. Hearing him speak to her she smiled letting her beautiful gown fall to the floor placing it on the nearest chair. "I do love it my dear, but..." she said opening the door her naked body showing to him. "It would be better if you were in it," she smiled before heading towards the bed to lay down across it for him.

Crackles dragon stirred and he calmed his old friend down promising that he would mate very soon with Grace. Calm my friend." He smiled and took off his robe and then the cerimonial sash and the trousers. When his trousers came off his cock sprang up thick, hard, aching and the large bulbous head swollen. Grace my love if you do not wish to mate tonight I am sure my dragon will understand." Crackle laid next to Grace on the bed and kissed her. I love you honey and my dragon does not rule the bedroom, you do."

Grace bit her lip at the sight of Crackles cock, it was larger than she had expected and judging by the looks of it harder than anything. She moved her naked body to his as he lay beside her. She let her lips kiss his with a loving manner. Breaking to look at his face she stroked his cheek calmly. He really was a sweet man, to offer to stop even when it was clear that he wanted to experience her, and his dragon to mate with her. She moved her head to look down at her feet letting her eyes move up and explore his body before looking to him again. "I want to make love with my new husband. If he'll have me on this night," her eyes smiled at him waiting for his answer with a patience.

Crackle opened his wings and his tail flicked back and forth like that of a cat's. Your husband does wish to have his wife tonight and he promises to be gentle with her since it is thier first time together." Crackle took Grace into his arms and kissed her deeply. His hard chiselled chest pressing against her soft pillowy breasts. Promise me this my love, promise that if you do not like something that I am doing that you will say stop." Crackle ran his fingers through her dark hair as his wings cocooned them in a love nest. He ran his hand down her outer thigh and then trailed a single finger up her inner thigh. He shivered with delight as he realized that they would both have thier first and only lovers for life. Crackle and Grace, husband and wife, future father and future mother, when the time was right of course.

She watched in amazement as his large wings came forth her eyes nervous at the fact he was a dragon all over again. She wondered if his other regions would expand to. Hoping not she moved to him, her eyes smiling as she stifled a laugh at his tail. He was as a puppy would be when he was receiving praise, yet as smooth as a cats wave. She looked into his eyes and gave him a nod. "I promise I will tell you my love," she assured him. Her body feeling safe and at ease as his wings cocooned her. She found the treatment oddly enjoyable even if they were only holding one another. Moving her hands to wrap around his neck she looked deep into his eyes telling him that she trusted he would be kind to her. Her fingers playing absently with his tail while she looked at him.

Back
Top Bottom