Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Halls of Academia Tyr&Selfi

selfi

Super-Earth
Ealy had just come in with the days mail; she had been waiting weeks for a certian piece. Pushing open the old oaken door, she walked into the foyer and exchanged her flip flops for a pair of fluffy baby blue slippers. Without looking where she was going, she sat on the first two steps of the grand staircase, her electric blue, and her emerald green eyes scanning for an acceptance letter. The last piece of mail flipped to the top and she dropped the rest on the bottom stair before yelling, "Dad! I got in! I leave in three days!"

Ealy had been waiting for her acceptance letter to Acadimia, a prestigious all girl school. Never liking co-ed, she decided to see if Acadimia was any good, and from the brocure and a short tour, she liked it already. She brushed her light brown shoulder length hair out of her angelic face before picking up the rest of the mail and bringing it back to the kitchen. Her mind was wandering; she stretched and opened the fridge to get a glass of soy milk.

Robert heard his daughter’s squeal of delight, and she read her acceptance letter. So too did he have a smile, because it was all coming together. Like a very private club, only certain girls, with very specific criteria were accepted, of course the girls didn’t know that their acceptance had little to do with their academic success, and more to do with their looks and who their parents were. The members of the very exclusive men’s club that he belonged to often sent their daughter’s to the Hall of Academia so they could get the professional training they needed. Of course the girl’s thought they were to get an excellent education while learning the social graces and such that were necessary to be a perfect wife. What they were told wasn’t inaccurate, but so to it didn’t explain the whole story. They were going to be trained and given the exact education they needed to be the perfect companion, the only problem was it was going to be far different then they assumed.

Congratulation sweetheart! I’m so proud of you. It’s such a great opportunity for you.

Robert for a moment wondered if he would take her back at graduation or bid on another girl. All the men at the club talked about how well the school did at training the girls to be the perfect companion, each transformed into the perfect fucktoy. The one with the best grades, having shown herself to be the best little fuck slut. Yes it was expensive, but the results spoke for themselves his friends said, so it seemed to be the perfect opportunity, and now his lovely little daughter was about to begin her true education, he couldn't wait till graduation.

Ealy turned around, her eyes glistening, the blue one clear and the green seeming to send off its green aura over everything. "Thanks Daddy." she beamed and set her glass on the island before hugging him tightly. "I really appreciate you paying for this." she had a job, but it would no where near pay for this school. She pulled back and showed him the letter, "I'm going to call Renzi." she kissed his cheek, grabbed the glass of cold soy and ran up the winding staircase to call her best friend.
Ealy couldn't believe her luck; this was the best all girl school in the country and she actually got in! Her girlfriend would be so jealous. Once in her room, she flopped on her bed, first putting the soy milk on her windowsill by her bed before she called Renzi. After talking to her for an hour and a half, she hung up, chugged her soy and ran back down the stairs. "Dad?" she called, "It didn't say in the letter what I should pack; do you know?" She knew that his buddies had told him about it; so she figured he must know what items were cleared and which ones were banned.

Robert was happy, even if he didn’t get Ealy back, he couldn’t wait for the graduation auction, and see whom he would purchase for himself. Now that he was divorced, having a sexy young fuck slut, would be the perfect addition to a man that had everything. Plus after his wife took a vast share of his wealth, it seemed like a perfect solution to find a more accommodating woman to fill his needs.

I would imagine that you should pack enough, as this will be an extended stay for you sweetheart. Though I think you will be wearing a uniform most of the time.

Robert didn’t let her know when she wasn’t wearing the uniform; she probably wouldn’t be wearing anything at all. Still to give her any hint of what was to come, was to take the risk that she wouldn’t make it to the secure campus. So he played along hoping she would prove to be an excellent student. You could never be sure what was inside a woman or girl, but he had a good feeling that she might just be an excellent addition to the Halls of Academia.

Just think in just a few days, I’m going to be dropping you off, and you’ll be all on your own. I think this is going to be good for your sweetheart.

Ealy wrinkled her nose at the word 'uniforms', "If they're Japanese schoolgirl I don't mind." then she beamed at him again before gving Robert a tight hug, "Thank you so much Daddy. I'll pay you back some day." she told him, the innocence behind her words clear. Turning around she made to leave, then she turned around again, "I'm going to miss you so much Dad. I love you." Ealy told him, a sad smile on her lips before disappearing up the grand staircase to start packing her bags.

On the morning of the departure date, Ealy woke up early and took a shower before dressing in a short skirt, one that barly covered the bottom part of her ass, a form fitting red tee that had the rules of Fight Club on the back. There as a bar of soap on the front. Ealy slid on a pair of white flip flops that had cherries over the bottoms. She made sure she wasn't forgetting anything before bringing her duffle bag, messenger bag, and purse downstairs. Ealy set them by the door, her purse on the coffee table in the living room. She didn't know if her dad was up yet, so she quietly made her way into the kitchen to get something to eat, humming slightly.

Robert watched his daughter come down the stairs in her short skirt, and he couldn’t help but smile, wondering how she would look when they gave her the school uniform. He didn’t tell her they were Japanese schoolgirl in way, just with far less covered. The outfits he’d been shown looked like a Japanese schoolgirl outfit a stripper would wear. Still she’d find that out later, when she arrived.

I want to remind you that you aren’t allowed to bring any electronics to the school. So did you leave your phone and such?

Robert couldn’t tell her that any form of communication such as a cell phone would be a violation of school's security, and put everyone at risk. He was sure she complied, but he checked anyway, this wasn’t the time for a screw up. With everything in good shape, he helps her take the bags to the car.

The drive was several hours, out into a rural area, the school on a very large piece of property where it wouldn’t be the subject of intruding observation. The initial fence was substantial, but only represented the first of many layers of security. Robert’s biggest worry was what happened if a girl escaped, but the school assured him, that most high security prisons didn’t employ this level of security. Coming up to the gates, they were quickly identified and allowed to drive up to the prearranged secure drop off area that was separate from the main school.

Well we’re here. I’m going to miss you sweetheart, but I know you’re going to do me proud. You’re going to be the best student, and on your graduation I’m going to be so proud.

Ealy's eyes darkened and she groaned before pulling out both iPod and cell, setting them on the coffee table. "I'm going to be completely lost without either of them. But especially my iPod." she picked up her cell and sent a mass text to all her friends letting them know what was happening before turning it off and putting it back on the glass top. Taking one last look of longing at he babies, she followed her dad out to the car, her purse nestled in the crook of her arm.

Ealy saw the school again and she held her head high with pride. She was able to live at this wonderful school. Renzi was still jealous and would be for a while. Ealy laughed darkly in her head as she remembered her friends words, 'You are such a bitch! I've wanted to go there for so long!' As they passed through security, Ealy noted that her father looked a little worried, but she assumed that was because he didn't want to leave his baby at this place. She looked to her dad as they said their goodbye's and she kissed him one last time. "I'm going to miss you to Dad. I will study hard and give it my all. I want to make your friends see me in a new light." she smiled and nodded, "I plan on being the best."

Ealy grabbed her bags and slid out of the car before waving goodbye to her father. She sighed and walked over to the man office, where she supposed the admission's would be. There she would find her dorm room and her schedule. Looking around, she saw other girls. They were all so pretty; but no on surpassed her beauty, with multi color eyes. The electric blue becoming almost clear when she was happy, the emerald one seeming to send off its own aura as she smiled. These girls didn't know what they were in for.

Dad waved good bye, giving his daughter a last hug and a peck on the cheek. After she turned and headed towards the building, he couldn’t help but quickly inspect the other girls that were unloading, and saying good bye to their family. If only they knew what was in store for them, just the thought was starting to arouse him, because there were a few that if you stripped away their trendy clothing had some hot little bodies beneath. With an extra bounce in his step, he headed for the car, and was quickly departing.

The group of girls was led into an innocuous room, with display cabinets showing various trophies, awards, and school pictures, everything you would expect of a prestigious girls school. A well dressed woman stand before the group.

Welcome, you are the best of the best. Today begins your entry into the finest girl’s school in the nation. We do have a simple medical screen process coming up prior to your entry onto campus. We will be examining each of you, taking blood samples, and giving you the latest immunization shots. Please leave your baggage were and it is we will be taking care of it for you. Just need to make sure everyone is following the rules.

Several large men step up and begin to move the baggage to adjacent tables to be completely searched.

Now please strip and we will show you to the medical screening area.

A girl asks,

You mean completely naked?

Yes

Obviously the request was done, while there were men in the room, though none seemed to be taking any attention of the girls, as they went about their task of searching the luggage. Several phones, ipods, and other electronic devices, including a mechanical dildo were dumped on the tables.

Ealy set her luggage with the other girl's, then gawked at what the woman was asking. She hesitated before stripping, folding her clothes as she went. Looking around at the other girls, she noticed one thing, they were all very pretty. Her ego took a holiday as she relized something else; there were no plain janes here. Which was surprising, frowning she looked around and saw the electronics that had been confiscated. Her face turned a bright pink at the dildo. What type of school was this?

As she was led to the room that they were going to be tested, she tried to cover up as much as possible, the men here looked like they didn't really see past the beauty, all they saw were pounds of flesh to be taken. Ealy bristled and remained calm; then relaxed after a while. She was being paranoid, the men here wouldn't do anything to her. Her father wouldn't have sent her to a school that would do such a thing. Turning to one of the men she spoke, "I've already had my shots updated.. Do I really need to get them again?" she asked the gruff looking man.

I’m sorry its school policy.

The man didn’t seem the least interested in her protects or reasons for not receiving the shot. What they weren’t telling the girls that each shot was actually a long-term contraceptive accompanied by a small sophisticated epidural chip for tracking and monitoring. Weight, measurements, and simple questions about prior medical conditions were taken and asked as the girls advanced through the line. Finally each girl was done, though several noticed the almost leering look of hunger that was given them, as each stood naked in line. At the end of the line each stood for a picture, though it was hard to discern if the picture was for a face shot or a whole body shot. There were some mumblings of minor protests from some of the girls, though none wanted to be the first to cause trouble. The professionally appointed women again spoke to the new students as they reached the end of line and stood naked waiting for the next part of entry into the school

Excellent, Excellent we’ll move to the next room, and get your school uniforms and discuss what is expected of you. Right this way everyone. Don’t worry about your stuff; the acceptable items will be delivered to your dorm rooms when they are done.

The girls were led and accompanied by several of the male handlers to another room, were there was a large quantity of uniforms. The uniforms were all the same of course with a very short skirt, a sleeveless top that only went about the three quarters of the way down leaving the midriff exposed. The style was very Japanese, though lacking the conservative elements, and no matching panties were included, so beneath the skirt, each girl would be completely exposed, only hidden when standing completely straight up.

The uniforms are by size; you may pick yours out and get dressed, before we continue with the orientation.

As she waited for the girls to comply, another gentleman entered the room, his look easily one of authority, as he carried himself in a confident manner, his clothing a business suit, his age being in his late forties was in excess to everyone else.

Ealy glared at him before the needle dove into her arm painfully, grimacing she ground her teeth.. She hated having her shots taken, one of the reasons why she said that she had had them already. After that torture was over, they took her picture, and Ealy shied away at the camera before looking around and just taking it as is. The thoughts running though her head was that it was just a head shot. That this school was government run and they wouldn't do anything unacceptable. IT was the only way she would ever get through today.

As the woman spoke, Ealy stared straight ahead, not wanting to see the men's prying eyes anymore. At the mention of uniforms, Ealy's ears pricked up. This was the part she was more concerned about. She followed her fellow classmates like cattle into another room and saw them. She immediately wrinkled up her nose, they were like a school girl uniform from Spencers or Lover's with the exception that they were Japanese style. She found her size and slipped it on with disdain, however the need to be covered up was stronger than the how much skin it showed. Ealy looked around at the other girls noticing that there were no matching underwear, frowning, she stared up at the woman. "Don't we get any undies?" she asked her, the question dropped out of her mind when the bussiness style man entered, "Never mind." she felt like a school girl who got in trouble with the principal. Shaking her head, she banished any other questions from her head. She felt this man's aura, he was the one of ultimate authority. She would never again ask questions or act up now. In her head she saw herself bent over his knee, and him with a paddle in his hand. Grimacing at the thought she brought herself back to the present.

The powerfully built man walked with a confident stride and stood before the barely clad young girls, viewing them with a critical eye. Walking down the line of girls stopping once or twice to give each a little extra attention till he returned to the front where the woman stood dressed professional business outfit with her hair neatly tied back. Ealy’s comment was probably what every girl was thinking, and most had mumbled a question or voiced about an inconvenience, though most seemed unwilling or unable to confront the large man standing there.

Welcome, I think we have an excellent new group, and all of you will make fine additions to this school. I’m Headmaster Erickson, and will be the final authority and arbitrator in all matters concerning your education. You’ve all met Ms. Johnson, if you weren’t aware she graduated several years ago with honors, and has done us a great service in staying on here to help up with our curriculum. I’m not one to beat around the bush as it were, and I don’t believe any of you really know the full scope of our special education program.

The headmaster stops for a moment looks down the line to confirm his assumption, hoping that each parent had appropriately kept the secret. Such privacy was a critical factor in the school’s success year after year.

Ms. Johnson if you would be so kind, why don’t you come over here and show our new girls just what you’ve learned while attending our school.

Ealy took a few steps back when he walked towards them. For some reason she felt as if she should be on her knees, ankles crossed, hands crossed on her thighs and head bowed. But her will was too strong to actually do it. As he spoke, she noticed that all the whispers and looks changed to one of respect. She herself found it hard to actually stare him in the face. Ealy cocked her head at his words; then looked around. She thought that this was a college. She raised a timid hand before bringing it down quickly.

Ealy watched as the woman, Ms Johnson walked forward. ~She graduated from here?~ Ealy thought. ~What was that all about? I thought you moved on after you graduated~ But then again she had heard of people in small towns staying on as teachers and the like. So she banished those thoughts from her head and instead waited to see what this woman would demonstrate.

The large headmaster waited as Ms. Johnson walked over to face him, her head tilting down as her eyes drop. She unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a provocative spider web teddy beneath with an open face bra, leaving the front wide open and without the slightest prompting she went to her knees in front of him. There she began to run her hands over the front of his slacks, her mouth and hands giving special attention to a growing bulge beneath the cloth. The headmaster seemingly taking this action as completely normal watches the girls as he continues his orientation speech.

As you can see Ms. Johnson has learned to serve and obey. She is now the perfect woman, a purely sexual creature whose sole purpose is to give herself to her man in every way imaginable. She doesn’t hold back or resist anything that is asked of her. Nor does she want to.

As he spoke the woman, was seemingly with desperation working the zipper on the front of the headmaster’s pants. Just as quickly her hand reaches in pulling forth a substantial piece of semi hard cock meat. The headmaster didn’t even seemed concerned that everyone could see what was happening and never even looked down as the woman shoved as much as she could into her mouth.

Each of you is going to learn how to be the perfect little slut. When you leave here you’ll know ever skill it takes to serve the one who buys you. You will show them why this is the finest educational institution in this country.

The shock of it was obvious to all; the only other immediate sound was the eager slurping of Ms. Johnson on the headmaster's ever growing cock.

Ealy gasped as she saw her start unbuttoning her shirt. ~What type of school was it that allowed this type of behavior~ she thougt appalled. She was even more revolted when she began to touch areas that should be only done in private. Between lovers. Ealy couldn't watch but it was like a train wreck, so terrible but you can't look away.

As the Headmaster told them what type of school it was, Ealy shook her head no and stepped back farther, into the crowd of girls. The word 'buy' perked up her ears and her inner monolouge was rapant. ~Why the fuck would they sell us like sheep or cattle?~ it intesified, ~Who the fuck do these people think they are. Is this some underground slave trade?!?!?~ Ealy shook her head again and brought her hands down to her sides, clenching her hands tight. ~They will have to break my will before I will ever do that!~ But then she remembered her fathers words of encouragement, 'Do me proud'. ~I will do it for my father, no one else.~ Ealy thought and unclenched her hands and hung her head.

The well-dressed woman’s head bobbed as she worked the large cock in and out of her mouth, her entire attention on her duty, obviously not in the least concerned that others saw her in such a dehumanizing and demeaning act. The headmaster puts one hand one her head and begins to fuck her face as he continues his orientation speech.

Each of you will take extensive courses and be actively tested and graded on your performance. Those that fail or resist will be properly punished as well as encouraged to do better. Only those that graduate will be allowed to leave, so I encourage everyone to do their best, failure is unacceptable. Each of you has that inner slut, that needs to submit, do so and you will be so happy, resist and you will suffer.

Both hands have hold of Ms Johnson’s head as his hips thrust his huge member into her mouth. She chokes a bit, but spins around so her chest is facing the group, as his thick long cock disappears into her eager mouth, her lips hungrily wrapping about the bulging length.

See how happy my little slut is?

The headmaster looks down, the girl pushing herself up to take as much as she could of his cock, her back arched, her tits protruding, and her nipples obviously perky and aroused. The girl groans unable to talk with a mouth full of cock.

Now are there any questions?

The way he spoke, made it sound as if this conversation was one he’d done many times before, the casualness of it was disturbing, as he stood there his size formidable and imposing.

Ealy dropped back again at how rapid the woman was wanting to please him. It was almost as if she was addicted to this man. How she could never have enough of his cock. At the Headmaster's words, Ealy hung her head further in submission. She knew pain, from slap boxing with a few of her good male friends, but this form of pain would probably be different. The casual way he spoke made her nervous and showed her that if he had to punish a few girls he wouldn't be phased by it any.

By this point Ealy didn't have any questions for this man. Least ways any questions that would be tolerated. However, she couldn't but help to voice it. "What makes you so superior that you think you can treat women this way?" she motioned to the woman who was enjoying the treatment.

The headmaster surprisingly didn’t get angry, instead he confidently responded as if he were quoting fact. He turns his complete attention on the young girl who was so brave as to ask question.

I’m not superior I’m just different. You see society has tried to make the sexes equal in every way, when in fact we are substantially and obviously different. I am naturally dominant; I wish to be in control, she does not.

He looks down at the woman who had one hand between her kneeling legs splayed as she sucks his length and rubs her own sex through the material.

You have been brainwashed to believe that to submit and to give in to another is wrong, when in fact it’s the most natural of states. Look at her… do you think she is suffering. No! She has discovered what it means to truly be a woman, and accept the joys of her sex. It’s a symbiotic relationship were we each need the other.

The woman was not slowing or waiting for the conversation to end as she continued her efforts on his cock.

Excuse me one moment, I need to reward her for her devotion.

Driving his thick length into her mouth, he fucks her face using her body, plunging it in and holding it there, till she starts to gag. Finally though he’s done, and groans as he begins to pump his load into her mouth. The woman enthusiastically swallowing his load, no force or reluctance as she willingly drank his hot seed. Even though he’s not done spewing his cum, he withdraws from her mouth, his seed sliding down her face and over her chest. A gasp comes from her, almost a cry of desperation.

I treat her the way she needs and wants to be treated. Why don’t you ask her if you don’t believe me?

The woman was already devotedly cleaning his length, trying to get every last drop of his cum off of his slick length.

Ealy bristled and opened her mouth to further voice that women are as strong as males, but she paused and glared at him, as he blew his load into her mouth and over her face. Headmaster Erickson was a man of authority and one of the most dominate figures on campus. Ealy had realized that, however, this man thought they would all just roll over? Fuck that. She would make her father proud. Be a strong woman that she was. "I'll take your word for it Headmaster," she inclined her head and stepped back into the ranks. Though she was still fuming, she had the self perservation to keep the rest of her comments for later.

Ealy looked at the Ms Johnson sadly; was this what she would end up like? Serving a stranger's cock in front of a whole group of girls? She began to shake and twitch, something she hadn't done since she had watched Schindler's List in middle school. Now she knew why all electronics were banned. No cells, no pagers, no music. They didn't want them to try and escape their fates. She looked around at the girls besides her and in the room. They would all end up like the woman who was currently trying to down the risdual cum left on the Headmasters dick. Ealy would do it too, but she would she how much of a fight she could give before she ended up hurt- not badly, but hurt. She needed to know the limits of this place before she acted.

You do that!

The headmaster gave the young girl a knowing smirk as she returned to the line. So many had come before her, so many who thought they could or would resist the intensive program to come, but few understood just how this school was, and how high their success rate was. The woman at his feet finished her task, even sucking the end of his cock with intensity trying to get every last drop, till she was done. She then kneeled in front head down waiting for an indication that her services were no longer needed.

Well then if there are no more questions, some of the staff will show you to your dorm rooms. I look forward to having an opportunity to meet each and every one of you on a personal basis, and finding out how you’re doing. Now before you leave I wish I want to make sure you understand, that you are to make yourself available to any staff member at anytime, as its part of your education here. And now let’s thank Ms. Johnson for showing us how talented a graduate of this academy can be.

The headmaster was actually applauding, by clapping, as was the entire staff as Ms. Johnson stood and buttoned her top back up as if this was nothing out of the usual. Some of the staff begins to move to the door to guide the girls to the dormitory area of the facility.

Ealy glared back, she knew she would eventually bump heads with him, but for now..she would wait. She looked to Ms Johnson who was in the same postion she would have been if her will wasn't strong. Now she looked back to the Headmaster, who was applauding. Shaking her head she held her hands still at her sides and clenched them. This man was a jerk, and a prick, one who abused his power for selfish means.

Ealy followed the rest of the girls to thier dorms as she heard his words repeating over and over in her head 'Available to any and all staff members.... I look forward to meeting with each and everyone of you on a personal level.' She remained in silence for the rest of the way there. Barly seeing the halls or the rooms they past. Ealy finally came to the conclusion that she was resgined to her fate. That nothing she could or would do would get her out of this place. All her resolutions in the beginning falling through, she hung her head. She would do as was expected of her. Though she would still have moments where she rebelled. She still wanted to know how far she would have to push until they broke.

The headmaster watched the new girls walking out, smiling happy with quality of this group, already thinking which ones he’d call in for some special attention. The large male staff members led the girls into one of the freshman dormitory wings. This wing had a small community lounge area off of which there were four large rooms serving as bedrooms each held two girls, the only notable difference was that each girls had a large bed which was untypical of dorm rooms. The girls stood in shock, as they seemed not to have completely fathomed what was going on. That of course abruptly changes when two of the staff, grabbed two of the girls, and dragged her into one of the dorms room.

They leave the door open, and they throw each of the girls onto a separate bed. One of the girls cry begging to be let go, the other is trying to fight back. One of the large guy looks back seeing the other girls staring into the room.

What are you looking at you’ll get your turn soon enough.

And with that he steps back from the cowering girl on the bed, and slams the bedroom door shut. The girls can only guess at what horror were about to go on in that bedroom.

Ealy's eyes darkened, her blue now becoming indigo, her green a very deep deep jade. "What the fuck kind of place is this?" she whispered before getting pushed into her own room along with a pretty red head with green eyes. She looked at the headmaster who had a satisfied look before their door was shut. She turned to the girl who looked a few years younger than her. "Hey..." she reached out to the other girl, who was shaking and looked like she was trying not to cry. "My name is Ealy."

Cassandra. She said before going to the nearest bed, throwing back the covers, then wrapping herself up and shaking.

Ealy looked at her sadly. She wanted to say something, but nothing came to mind. Frowning, she took the other bed and laid on her back on the comforter, hands behind her head to think. Her father had to have some idea about what this school was all about. Ealy rolled over and closed her eyes. If her father did know...it was pretty fucked up, that he would send his daughter to her doom.

The other girls including Elay could only guess what was going on behind the locked door as they tried to deal with the realities of their new situation. The noises that came through the locked door muffled as they were could have been cries of misery and pain, but so too they could have been shrieks of pleasure, no girl had the courage to slam their fist of the door and find out. So all they could do was try to ignore it as they settled into their new bedroom and met their new roommates.

Soon enough the lights were off, and the girls tried to get some sleep as their thoughts were filled with the days activities. Most never noticed the click of the other bedroom door after several hours as the staffers left. Only the next morning as the girls got up to get ready, did they see the two girls, each seemed wild eyed and exhausted, in several areas they bore obvious bruises of their ordeal. The girls soon discovered that none of their personal effects had been delivered. Each had been given a basic care package containing a minimal amount of things, and an extra uniform. There was a large shared bathroom off of the central room that was for their use. The chatter between girls was a bit subdued, as they got ready for their first class.

Ealy eventually rolled over onto her side, her arms crossed over her chest, making hre look more vampire than human. Cassandra was whimpering under the covers and Ealy had a hard time falling asleep. She wished she had her iPod, then she could at lest listen to Wake Me Up When September Ends. That song always put her out. After twenty minutes of listening to Cassandra, Ealy got out of bed and slid next to her, throwing an arm around her. Cassandra rolled over to burry her chest. She spoke in a foreign language, Ealy only guessed that it was French and fell asleep. Ealy let the darkeness of sleep claim her soon after her rommate was sound asleep.

Alarms blared through their room, and Ealy raised her head slightly, it was as though the sound was magnifed, thousands of alarm clocks going off in a sort of rythm. Sort of like the fire drills back at her high school. Cassandra was still curled up against her chest and Ealy shook her gently, "Hey. Cass. It's time to get up." Cassandra nodded glumly and grabbed her uniform and towel that was in the twin bags in their rooms. Apparently someone had come in the night to give them necessities. She dissappeared out of the room and Ealy sighed before she herself got out of bed. There was a full length mirror in their room, and as she gazed into it, she realized that she had fallen asleep in their uniform. Moaning, she grabbed a towel as well and headed off to the comunal showers. After a very quick shower, she threw her clothes back on and waited before following the rest of the girls to their first period class.

Back
Top Bottom