Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Addicted to Nature (Hat + Lucian)

Hat-tori said:
"Doesn't happen often. I've scoured the area around here for the past two or three years, and all I've found was this," he pointed at the pentagram, made of oddly twisted sticks "and a sickle I keep in the basement. But hey, if you can find anything, that'd be great." he shrugged noncomittally, looking towards the outdoors. It was getting darker.

"Oh ok." He watched him glance out the window. "If you have something else you need to do you don't have to stay here and talk to me. I won't mind. Probably should rest a bit anyways. Go ahead and leave if you have to." Lucian stood up and started to walk towards hes bedroom, glancing back at the man a second before opening the door and stepping inside the his room.

Time passed, and night fell in full eventually. It wasn't long until Billy stepped outside, inhaling the sweet scent of the outdoors. As he walked, he found his shoes to feel heavy, his socks itching at his feet. He removed them, exulting in the feel of the dirt against his feet. His shirt felt too hot in the warm night air, and so he pulled it off over his shoulders as well. His pants restricted his movements, so he slipped out of them, as well. By now, he was running through the trees, a broad grin on his face. Hell, he was almost naked anyway, so he went all the way and threw off his boxers.

Hat-tori said:
Time passed, and night fell in full eventually. It wasn't long until Billy stepped outside, inhaling the sweet scent of the outdoors. As he walked, he found his shoes to feel heavy, his socks itching at his feet. He removed them, exulting in the feel of the dirt against his feet. His shirt felt too hot in the warm night air, and so he pulled it off over his shoulders as well. His pants restricted his movements, so he slipped out of them, as well. By now, he was running through the trees, a broad grin on his face. Hell, he was almost naked anyway, so he went all the way and threw off his boxers.

Lucian had heard the door open and wondered what the man was doing. Being the curious person that he was he stood up and walked to the window. He peeked out of the curtain and watched the man strip and start running in the nude. HE studied the man's body as he watched him run off and hoped he didn't look back and catch him watching. "So that's why he wanted me in bed so early. He didn't want me to know about this." Lucian went back to his bed and lay on his stomach with his arms under his head. It had been a long day and Lucian was tired. He closed his eyes and was soon sound asleep.

Billy made his way back inside around midnight, creeping about the house in the nude, clothing tucked under his arms. He tracked a little dirt inside, which he quickly cleaned, and threw the clothes into the washing machine. A perfect crime. If only the boy had seen him, though... the very thought sent chills along his spine. He crept through the old house to his bedroom and fell asleep with ease soon enough.

Hat-tori said:
Billy made his way back inside around midnight, creeping about the house in the nude, clothing tucked under his arms. He tracked a little dirt inside, which he quickly cleaned, and threw the clothes into the washing machine. A perfect crime. If only the boy had seen him, though... the very thought sent chills along his spine. He crept through the old house to his bedroom and fell asleep with ease soon enough.

Lucian woke up the next morning, well rested for once. He grabbed some clean clothes and went to the bathroom to clean up and get dressed, his mind still on what he saw last night. He removed the sweat pants he slept in, turned on the water and climbed inside then grabbed the soap and started washing up. After he had his body soaped up he started to wash his hair. Then he rinsed off, turned off the water and climbed out, grabbing a towel to dry off. He wiggled into his jeans and headed out of his room to see if his roommate was awake yet.

He was, in fact, stretching in his pajamas in the living room, slow, simple movements that caused his muscles to ripple.
"Good morning, Lucian." he said. "How's it feel waking up away from home?"

Hat-tori said:
He was, in fact, stretching in his pajamas in the living room, slow, simple movements that caused his muscles to ripple.
"Good morning, Lucian." he said. "How's it feel waking up away from home?"

"It's quiter here, I slept alot better without music blareing in the background and my brother making noise. Did you sleep well?" He kept quiet about what he saw last night, for now. he didn't want the man to get mad and kick him out only a day after he arrived.

"Never better, kiddo. Feels a little weird to have someone else here, but hey, I didn't hear a thing. You musta passed right out, huh?" he asked, reaching for his toes. "Tired after that long walk, I'll bet." he added, verbally testing the boy to see how truthful he would be.

Hat-tori said:
"Never better, kiddo. Feels a little weird to have someone else here, but hey, I didn't hear a thing. You musta passed right out, huh?" he asked, reaching for his toes. "Tired after that long walk, I'll bet." he added, verbally testing the boy to see how truthful he would be.

"nah, that walk wasn't much. I'm used to walking alot. Didn't tire me out at all. Actually I'm more a night person, but once I got used to the quiet and not hearing my brother's loud music blaring in the next room I fell right asleep."

"Ah, good to hear." he replied. "Why don't you make some breakfast. I'm just about starving, here." he said with a smile, stretching his legs, back and forth.

Hat-tori said:
"Ah, good to hear." he replied. "Why don't you make some breakfast. I'm just about starving, here." he said with a smile, stretching his legs, back and forth.
"Ok sure thing. Hope you love sweet stuff." Lucian went into the kitchen and mixed up a waffle batter then started the first waffle. While it was cooking he fried some eggs and bacon on a skillet. He continued until he had 4 eggs, several pieces of bacon and several waffles done. he put out butter, syrup, Strawberries, and whip cream on the table along with tabasco sauce, salt, and pepper. "OK. Breakfast is ready!"

He smiled as he sat down, eating happily.
"I made the right choice renting out that room." he said. Pausing, he seemed to remember something. "I have to go out for a bit. Some paperwork regarding you. Won't take much more than a few hours." he went on. "But I'll need you to keep an eye on the house fer me." he grinned. "Might be fun, having the place all to yourself." he said, finishing the meal and putting the dish away. "If you need anything, call this number." he wrote a note and stuck it to the fridge.

He wandered into his room and began to get dressed.

Hat-tori said:
He smiled as he sat down, eating happily.
"I made the right choice renting out that room." he said. Pausing, he seemed to remember something. "I have to go out for a bit. Some paperwork regarding you. Won't take much more than a few hours." he went on. "But I'll need you to keep an eye on the house fer me." he grinned. "Might be fun, having the place all to yourself." he said, finishing the meal and putting the dish away. "If you need anything, call this number." he wrote a note and stuck it to the fridge.

He wandered into his room and began to get dressed.
Lucian dug into his food as well, glancing up and looking over at the number on the fridge. "OK, but I don't know what kind of trouble we'd have out here. How long do you expect to be gone? I need to know if you'll be back for lunch and dinner so I'd know how much I need to make or even what I should make. Glad you like the food, I love to cook so I won't mind doing all of the cooking at all."

"I'd like having a lunch ready when I get back. I'll be gone for about three hours and it's nine now..." he said, stepping out his room, dressed and ready to go. "You know, I don't think you've ever been home alone, have you?" he smiled wryly as he reached the door. "Have fun."

And then the truck roared to life, and he was gone.

Hat-tori said:
"I'd like having a lunch ready when I get back. I'll be gone for about three hours and it's nine now..." he said, stepping out his room, dressed and ready to go. "You know, I don't think you've ever been home alone, have you?" he smiled wryly as he reached the door. "Have fun."

And then the truck roared to life, and he was gone.

"OK will do." he watched as the man left and started cleaning up the breakfast mess. After cleaning up he found a big stock pot and poured chicken stock and water in it then set it on the stove to boil. While that was going he prepped the vegetables and meat. When the liquid in the pot had reached a boil he added the other stuff and seasoned it, then put a lid on the pot and turned the heat down to simmer. It would be done in 3 hours when his roommate got back. he then took a shower and put on some clean clothes. Grabbing his psp from his room and heading to the front room. he turned on the tv and started to play his video game and watch the tv at the same time.

Of course, William wanted to have some fun with the kid. He'd set the thermostat to slowly heat the house, up to an absolutely sweltering amount, like a sauna. It'd cool down by the time he returned, but...

Hat-tori said:
Of course, William wanted to have some fun with the kid. He'd set the thermostat to slowly heat the house, up to an absolutely sweltering amount, like a sauna. It'd cool down by the time he returned, but...

Lucian felt it slowly getting warm in the house and removed the shirt he had on, taking it in his bedroom. After a couple hours he had stripped to his boxer and was going in the kitchen to stir the stew and make sure it was cooking properly. He then grabbed a bottle of cold water and came back out to watch tv some more, satisfied the stew would be done on time.

The heat slowly died down, the truck pulling into the driveway on time. Willaim got, humming to himself, with a toolbox, walking into the house with a smile on his face. "Lucian?" he called, looking around.

Hat-tori said:
The heat slowly died down, the truck pulling into the driveway on time. Willaim got, humming to himself, with a toolbox, walking into the house with a smile on his face. "Lucian?" he called, looking around.
Lucian had wondered back into the kitchen and was stirring the stew again, still wearing his boxers. He jumped and glanced at the clock when he heard his roommate. he hadn't realized it was that time already. "i'm in the kitchen."

He chuckled at the sight of Lucian.
"I excpected less, actually. Most people strip down for their first time alone." he shrugged, putting the toolbox away. "So what's that? Stew?"

Hat-tori said:
He chuckled at the sight of Lucian.
"I excpected less, actually. Most people strip down for their first time alone." he shrugged, putting the toolbox away. "So what's that? Stew?"
"Why do I think you had something to do with the heat all of a sudden going up. Yes it's stew and it's ready. You ready to eat?" Lucian grabbed two bowls from the cupboard and some crackers before dishing out the stew into the two bowls and handing one over to his roommate. "Here you go."

He chuckled.
"Sometimes the thermostat does that. Doesn't take much." he said, taking the bowl. "I'll be honest. You're attractive, and I'm attracted to you. Take it as you will. I won't ever bring it up again if you ask me not to."

Hat-tori said:
He chuckled.
"Sometimes the thermostat does that. Doesn't take much." he said, taking the bowl. "I'll be honest. You're attractive, and I'm attracted to you. Take it as you will. I won't ever bring it up again if you ask me not to."
"Uh huh, right, it does that. By the way You can't trick a prankster and I'm one of the best. I will get you back. Just wait." he then lowered his eyes at the last comment. "You think I'm... I don't mind you saying that, it's just... no one's ever told me that before. I'm not used to hearing stuff like that."

"...You aren't? You're practically a model! You can make a living with a body like that!" he paused, akwardly. "That came out wrong. Point is, you're attractive. I'm sorry for pulling that on you, just to see more of that."

Hat-tori said:
"...You aren't? You're practically a model! You can make a living with a body like that!" he paused, akwardly. "That came out wrong. Point is, you're attractive. I'm sorry for pulling that on you, just to see more of that."

"Ah ha, I knew you did it. Should have dumped chili flakes in your stew, but with my luck you probably like spicy stuff." He gives a slight smile. "But I do like the reason you did it. A model? Nah, I'd rather be a chef. I love to cook and wouldn't mind having a job cooking."

Back
Top Bottom