Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desperate to keep the home (Krieg X Heartless Summers)

She watched him calmly her body shivering every now and than. Her hands covering her most private of areas before nodding to him getting the hint. Moving over to him she swallowed while she closed her eyes, her body moving to kneel in front of him. Her hands shakily going to the button of his jeans. "I...just don't kick me out," she said looking at him.

He smiled his hand moving out gently cupping her cheek having her look at him, "Now, now sweet heart. I am a man of my word. Don't you worry, This will give you time. However come two days you better have my money or have a damn good deal." He smiled moving his hand to hers and helping her undo the button, "Now why don't you hold up your end of the bargain. He was even more turned on at the thought of taking advantage of this beautiful young girl.

Looking to the man she nodded at him, understanding the terms that they had made and knowing that this was her last chance. Keeping her body close to his she just stared at his jean covered groin before swallowing hard. Moving the zipper down slowly she brought both her hands up to pull at his jeans so she could grab his obviously strained member. Her heart was beating a mile a minute her tongue coming out to lick her drying lips, before she reached into pull him out of his jeans.

His member sprang free when finally released from the confines of his jeans and had already slid free from his boxers and sat straight up waiting and longing for her touch. He was not small by any means but was not massive either about 8 inches stood straight looking her in the face. When her soft hand gripped him gently pulling him more exposed he smiled, "There you go, see its not so bad." He smiled as as he soaked in the feeling of her cool hand against his rock hard member.

Her eyes going large at the sight of him she couldn't help but admire him before looking up at the man. Her eyes looking back down at the member that she had to deal with before swallowing. Moving her hand up and down slowly she tried to remember she had to do this if she wanted to live in her place. Moving her mouth lower she closed her eyes before letting her tongue reach out to lick at his reddened head.

Her look of shock did little more than bring a slight grin to his lips. She must have expected much smaller from the look in her eyes. When she looked up to him his eyes met hers, "Don't worry honey. I promise it won't bite." He mocked her playfully. As her tongue shyly met the tip is face drooped a little and his eyes closed as her warm breath on him began to excite him. A small moan slipped out as he let his head sag back.

She heard him moan and couldn't help but look up at him, seeing that he was enjoying this forced blow job. Swallowing more she moved closer swirling her tongue over the tip of him before her hand softly lifted his cock. Licking from the base to the head her eyes closed as she worked to stay in the apartment. Her lips wrapping around the head before slowly pushing him into her hot mouth.

When she paused to look up at him he lifted his head looking back at her watching as he lowed her head back down. Her tongue beginning to dance circles over the head of his member, causing more moans to slip out. As she slid her tongue from base to tip he shuddered. When her mouth finally encased his tip and pushed his member into her mouth he let out a long moan as his hand came to the back of her hair grabbing a handful of her hair as she worked. She still had control but his hand was a firm reminder where she was.

Chrisy closed her eyes once she reached the base of him her mouth fitting as much of him in as she could. Her hair pulled out of her way by his hand giving her room to maneuver without incident. She kept it simple at first moving her head up and down in slow, smooth motion. Her mouth slowly getting use to the taste of him while her tongue pressed against him. Her breast rocking back and forth with her heads movement while her other hand rest on his inner thigh.

As she moved his moans became a little more frequent, his breathing increasing lightly. He leaned forward just enough so that he could reach a breast. his hand lightly reaching out finding her nipple and teasing it with light circles until it stiffened again.Once he could feel its hardness he gently pinched and tugged it sensually between his forefinger and his thumb. Even though it was about him, he enjoyed those muffled moans she tried so hard to fight back. His hand wrapped tight in her hair following her head as it made its way up and down on his shaft.

She couldn't help the moans escaping her mouth from his play. She loved the feel of his hand on her breast and she was sad to say that she was growing wet because of it. She kept her head moving on him, picking up speed as she saw fit. While her other hand moved low to fondle him, her mouth sucking tightly as she did so.

When he felt her hand softly fondly him he gasped his breath catching for a moment before letting out a long moan of pleasure. His legs spread a little giving her more room o access them. His fondling of her breast became a little more rapid as he felt her moans vibrate through his cock. After a moment he swapped over and began to give it the same treatment he gave the first as his cock began to pulsate with pleasure.

She kept her head and hand moving in a quick time, her body accepting his hand. While she let her mind go of the fact that she was being forced by the world to do this. Her eyes were held close while she sucked, her lips keeping tight. Opening her eyes she looked at him giving one last hard suck before pulling off. Looking to his cock she could see the redness in the head and the need he was probably having to cum. "Do I....do I have to swallow it?" She asked bringing her other hand up to pump his cock while she waited for his answer.

He moaned out as his cock continued to pulse his need for release building. When she slowly pulled her mouth off his cock he looked down at her letting out small moans as her hand replaced her mouth pumping him, not enough to cum but enough to keep him on the edge. When she asked her question he smiled, "Every single drop." He smiled a small moan slipped out. Once she started back again it would not take long before he came. She would be quite surprised. It had been a while since his last release, so she was in for quite a mouthful.

Hearing his words Christy lowered her head in defeat looking back at his cock with renewed hatred. Keeping calm she replaced her hand with her mouth, sucking again as she had before only this time she knew what she was in for. Feeling his vein pulsing it wasn't long before she felt his cum in her mouth. Her throat gagging on the salty release while she tried to gulp down the large amount. She couldn't believe how much he had, so much in fact that by the time she pulled back some had dripped down her face. Moving her tongue to get it she moved from him looking away. "There I paid,"

He let out a long moan as he began to fill her mouth with his cum. Pump after pump of the salty liquid poured into her mouth. wen he finally stopped and she pulled away he watched as she slowly licked a few stray streams of cum off her face. He sighed deeply when she moved away. He stood adjusting himself and closing up his pants. He walked over to her kneeling down and pressing her back so that she was laying on the floor. His hand reached up finding a breast once more playing with it. "You have two days. If I come back and you don't have money for me." He paused soaking up the feel of her hard nipple against the palm of his hand. "Lets just say you better be really horny honey." He stood and walked over to the door unlocking it and turning back to her. "Your 48 hours starts now." He closed the door returning to his office and finishing up some paper work. hoping to himself that her gig would call and cancel.

After he left she hurried to take a shower to rid herself of everything that was him. Brushing her tongue and teeth carefully she thought of ways to pay off her debt. Moving to change for night she set her clock for the early morning. For the next two days Christy moved around the city finding odd jobs here and there to pay off her debt. She traveled from park to park for spare money, while she saved for that marked day. Her gig had come through and Christy made sure to make a killing at the show. To her disappointment though the manager of the club had shorter her on cash for the lack of customers that had come in that night. She couldn't believe it, she thought tossing her guitar on her bed. She was short a hundred dollars and today was rent day for her. She swallowed hard trying to think of ways that she could get the money before he came, but her mind sadly was drawing a blank.

After he finished the paperwork he went home and went straight to bed, the smell of her body still clung to his clothes as he slept soundly. For the next two days he worked through as normal, though his mind was racing with the thoughts of what he would do if she didn't have his money. When that fateful day came he smiled as he watched the clock. About an hour before he was to collect he started to get nervous. Either way he was getting all of his money or laid tonight. When the time came he almost bolted up the stairs and found her room. He raised his hand giving three slow knocks, for no reason but to play with her mind.

"Well, time is up Christy. I hope you open this door with all your missing rent in your hands." He smiled as he waited for her to open the door.

Christy swallowed as the resounding knocks hit her ears, she was still fifty dollars short but hoped that he would just take it and let her give it to him at a later time. Moving to the door she opened it carefully looking at him with a smile. "Hello, and how are you today?" she asked politely, hoping that if she was friendly enough that he would allow her at least a day more to get him his fifty dollars of the rent. Moving to the kitchen she grabbed the envelope that contained the money. "Here you are,"

He was slightly shocked when she came back with the envelope. ""Well I must say I am impressed. After all your failing gigs I was sure you would at least be short." He smiled as he carefully opened the envelope pulling out the stack of bills and counted through it once. When he finished he looked from the cash to he slowly. Just to be certain he rand through a second and a third time. After the third count he let out a sigh. "I thought I told you 48 hours and I wanted ALL my rent." He carefully took the money and slid it back into the envelope and set it on the table next to the door. "So what did you think if there were a lot of bills I would take your word for it that it was all there so you could skip out on some cash?"

Christy swallowed shaking her head at the man, she took a step back out of defense. "No..I was going to ask you for at least one more day. Most of the money's there I just need fifty more and couldn't make it up in time," she said looking to him than back at the money on the counter. Moving some of her hair behind her ears she looked to the floor trying to think of a reason he should give her more time before looking up to him. "So, what do you say? Let me have another day and than it will all be there,"

He sighed deeply, "We had a deal and you broke that." He smiled moving over to her pressing her back against the wall. "Give me one good reason why I should I let you have more time. I told you last time I wanted my money in 48 hours. You don't have it." He lowered his lips just inches from her ear, "Do you remember what The other half of the deal was?" He reached his hand down gripping her ass.

With him pressing to her Christy felt her cheeks heating, her body shying away from him and his touch. She let her eyes close when his lips touched her ear, their words soon causing fear. Looking to him she nodded her head, she remembered the deal well enough. In fact it had been the only thing keeping her body moving through exhaustion of working. "I know I remember, but can't you just take another blow job and give me one more day. I'm almost sure that I could get you the rest of the money," she pleaded with him.

He smiled as he used his hand on her ass to rock her hips forcing her crotch to grind on the already massive bulge in his pants. "Oh don't worry you will enjoy it as much as I will." He nipped her earlobe as he taunted her. "How about this I will make you another deal. You can keep your money and live here rent free from now on." His free hand slowly started to slide her shirt up, "But I get to come and use your body as much as I please." he placed a gentle kiss on her cheek as the skin of his stomach met hers as her shirt continued to slowly climb, "Sounds like a pretty good deal to me."

She listened to his new deal and found her body shaking from the idea of him using her like she was an object. Shaking her head she tried to ignore the growing heat in her stomach, his nip sending chills through her. Her nipples hardening from the rush of cold air hitting her bare stomach while he shirt rose up by his hand. She couldn't imagine this happening whenever he wanted and possibly several times in a day. "I don't think I'd like that,"

Back
Top Bottom