Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desperate to keep the home (Krieg X Heartless Summers)

Jason took a deep breath as he slowly looked over the log of rent to see who had and who had not paid for this month. However one person stuck out to him, as she did every month. It used to be that she simply always rand late. However now she was two months behind rent going on a third. Policy was to evict when the second month of rent came due if the previous month had not been paid. He had already given her three weeks leeway, but that ended now. He walked up to her apartment and gave a solid knock on the door, already giving away his agitation.

He stood a little over six foot and was not exactly well built but not out of shape either. He wore a pair or black khakis and a blue button up shirt that was undone and a black wife beater underneath. It was his usual attire for after his work at the office. It was a little extra cash in his pocket. When she did not come to the door immediately He knocked a little harder, "I know your here I saw your car before I came up." His anger issues already flaring up.

Hearing his voice ring sharp behind the oak wood she cursed from the stairwell, Chrisy bit down on her lips. She was behind on the rent by two months and she still didn't have the money. She could hear that her landlord Jason wasn't happy and this time she wasn't going to be able to talk her way out of it. Scratching her head she looked around her appartment, trying to find something that she could give him so he would let her stay here. Chrisy knew it was pointless, she had nothing that was of any value to him. Let alone something that would make up for three months worth of rent, swallowing hard she approached the door.

Her white tank top hanging low on her hips while her tight blue jeans clung to her curves just right. Swallowing again she brushed back her dark hair making sure that she looked some kind of presentable to him before opening the door. I smile plastered on her face, his demeanor raging causing her to step back and shrink from her 5'9 height. "Hello Jason, what can I do for you?"

When he saw her with a smile on his face his anger only grew more. She knew well and good why he was here and to be smiling about it enraged him. He tried to contain himself for now, but seeing the fear he sparked after seeing him almost made him chuckle, "You know good and well why I am here Chrisy. I let you get away without pay this long because I really don't want to throw you on the streets but now your almost three months behind I can't just over look this any more." He sighed deeply as he could not stop his eyes from trailing over her body. He took a few steps forward opening the door and stepping in without regard for her. He shut the door and locked it.

"Now we need to figure something out here. I don't want to see a pretty little thing like you on the streets but I can't let you live here for free anymore." He leaned back against the door crossing his arms. "You better come up with something now or I will go print off your eviction notice."

Hearing his threats she shook her head at him, her smile long gone now while she looked at him pleadingly. "Please Jason don't throw me out, I have a gig coming up in two days and the pay is suppose to be good. After the performance I promise I'll give you my due rent, just please don't toss me out." she pleaded with him, holding her hands up in a praying motion. Her arms pressing her plump C-cup breast together showing the dip in her tank.

She chewed at her full lips trying to think of something that she could do to make him believe her. Knowing that without this place she would have no where else to go and would be forced to sleep on the street. "Please Jason, I have no where else to go."

When she pressed her hands together showing more of her cleavage he could not stop himself from taking a look. He smiled as a thought began to form in his head. "You have been saying for the past three weeks that you had a gig coming up and pay would be good. I am tired of your empty promises." He sighed deeply. "Look you loose this place your in the streets and a pretty girl like you would not survive a single night untouched and you would be lucky if you survived at all." He uncrossed his arms and stepped towards her getting a better view down her shirt. "I will make you a deal." Jason had been single for quite some time now and it had been just as long since he had a woman.

"I am a lonely man as of late. So this is your only offer, refuse this and your on the streets tonight. You give me head right now and I will give you two days. If the gig cancels, as they seem to do lately," the last part was sent with a bit of poison in his voice, "Then the only way your keeping this place is to do anything and everything I say. I come in here demanding sex, you do it. I bring you ten random guys and tell you to suck them off you ask who first."

He smiled stepping closer brushing back a few strands of her hair. "Look at it this way at least its me and I get to pick them instead of some group of hobos in a dark back alley at night." He chuckled lightly now as his hand cupped her neck turning her head up to look at him, "Well what will it be? Me? or the streets?"

Pushing his hand from her head she took a couple steps back, her face holding an appalled look. How could he even asked that of her? "I won't do it," she stated, she could survive the streets. Besides she could find somewhere else to live. There were tons of places to go and this wasn't the only one. Turning back around to him she gave him angered eyes, "I'll just find somewhere else to live. I'm sure there's a place around here, and I wouldn't have to give into someone like you," she professed calmly. She hoped that he would just take the answer and let her pack giving her at least one more day in a warm place before the street found her.

Looking out the window she swallowed hard, she found herself worring about the street. She knew that they were rough and her apartment had been the only place where she was sure to be safe. Chrisy really didn't want to go out there and live in the cold, but she didn't want to stay and give into Jason either. Still she wondered which path would be worse to pick.

Jason smiled pressing closer to her now pressing his body against hers only long enough and grab her and drag her to the window. "Look at that Chrisy, you see that?" He pointed to a group of men standing in a back alley playing some dice game passing around a joint. "Thats what you have to look forward to." He smiled and checked his watch. "Its eight I will give you one hour to pack your things and get out. But by know the streets are covered in people just like them. If you even made it to another building No apartment or hotel would give a place to stay without payment which you have no money and your credits too poor to do anything now. No one will take you."

He pressed his body against her again. A slight bulge could be felt against her ass now ass he pressed against her slender youthful figure. "Now tell me again, me...or the streets?

Swallowing the forming lump in her throat she watched the men playing their dice. A fight breaking out between them that only added to the simple fact that Jason was right about her surviving. She cured him for his words, knowing that he was telling the truth. No place would take her, not without a down payment or money up front. Swallowing again she gazed into space, the feel of Jason's bulge not going unnoticed by her. Letting her tongue ghost out over her lips she wet them nervously.

Closing her eyes she shook her head in agreement, her voice having to fight to say the words he wanted to here. "Fine, I'll...I'll give you head, but that's all. Come gig day you'll get your money and than I can put this behind me," she stated the last part more for her own comfort than anything else.

He smiled as he took a few steps back away from her. "I'm glad your smart about this." He laughed as he eyed her body a little, "I want you topless while you do it." He smiled even wider now "Oh and you need to come warm me up first." He laughed as he waited for her to come over. When she mentioned the gig his smile only got wider. "Come gig day you bring money to me and we won't have to worry about this. However in two days if your not in my office with my money your in trouble." He smiled as he undid his belt and tossed it aside. "Now lets get this started." He smiled cupping her cheek slowly lowering his lips to hers.

She had to fight the urge to hit his face, to wipe the smug look from his features while she ground her teeth. She knew that this was for her own good and she should just get it over with so she could forget it ever happened. She felt his lips come down on hers her head reluctant to move up to kiss him. Swallowing again she pressed her lips halfheartedly to his lips, giving him a light kiss to make him happy while she reluctantly placed her hand on his chest. Letting her head move slightly she tried to picture someone else while she kissed him a little more, her eyes sealed shut. Her hands running slow circles along his chest.

He smiled as his breathing deepened just slightly. he broke the kiss momentarily, "Come one now I know a pretty girl like you can do better." He smiled pressing his lips softly to hers as his hands wrapped around her pulling her a little closer. his lips parted as his tongue gently taunted at her lips as if he was genuinely trying to seduce her, though all he cared about was his ending. He was curious just to see how fired up he could get her from all this.

Hearing his pouting she frowned at him, her eyes showing her disliking of what he was forcing her to do. Feeling her lips against his she pressed back a little more to him. Knowing that if she didn't come to what he wanted she would be out on the street and in danger. The feel of his wet tongue dancing across her lips she fought herself to open for him before doing so. Letting his tongue enter her mouth to dance with her tongue. Her hands moving lower on his body to rest on his lower abs she kissed more. Showing a little more talent to satisfy him.

His body finally started to react as his bulge grew bigger pressing against the confines of his pants. One hand slowly trailed up her stomach gently massaging at her beast as he intertwined his tongue with hers and massaged it as well his breathing quickening slightly now. He pressed her back so that she was against the wall as his hand stopped groping and slowly began to lift her shirt and grabbed her bra in the process pulling them both over her head and tossing them aside.

The feel of his hands were strangely gentle to Chrisy and she feared that she was losing the goal she was working towards. Keeping her hands in place she kissed him back before she broke from him. The feel of the wall waking her into a nervous state, she kept deadly silent as he removed her shirt and bra. The chill of the room striking her bare skin causing her to shiver against his body. Her eyes avoiding his while she tried to imagine she wasn't there, the task harder and harder with the colder her body got. Her nipples starting to bud from the chill while the feel of his warm breath rattled her body. "Let's just get this over with," Chrisy says urgently. Her bowels wanting to release her early breakfast while she looked to him.

He smiled as he pressed her body against the wall his hand firmly massaging her breast once more, his fingers now rubbing both her nipples in small tender circles, "Oh come now, we should have a little fun and enjoy this at least." He smiled as he lowered his head and nipped gently at her neck licking at the flesh tenderly. "Unless you have some plans later, though that is doubtful." He chuckled lightly nipping at her earlobe as he finished the sentence.

She bit her lip at the feel of his hands working her breast in circles, the feeling enjoyable enough even under the conditions. She jumped a little at the feel of his teeth against her neck, an act that usually drove her crazy, but instead only shamed her more. "I don't want fun, I just want to give you the payment I owe...than you can leave," she stated coldly. Her eyes focused away from him his bites causing her stomach to churn with excitement. Her nipples hard and begging for his touch as her breathing picked up noticeably so.

He smiled "Oh don't you lie to me." He gently pinched both her nipples and tugged them pulling her towards him. He whispered softly in her ear, "these nipples are just begging me to touch them." He smiled nipping at her skin all the way down until he reached her left nipple gently licking soft circles around it before sucking the hard nub into his mouth tenderly while his hand worked her other breast, his thumb ensuring the nipple received adequate treatment. After a moment he swapped and repeated on the opposite nipple before kissing back up to her ear, "still just want to get this over with?" He laughed waiting on her response nipping at her neck just below her ear.

Her face turning red at his statement she tried her best to deny what he was saying. Looking down at herself she realized that the truth was hard to deny when her body was giving him more than enough proof that told him he was right. Chrisy didn't want his touch or to admit she was liking it, but when his mouth met her craving nipples she couldn't help the surprise moan that left her lips. Her body arching into his mouth wanting the heat that he presented before she could force it back down. Looking into his eyes she nodded her head at him her breathing too hard for her to really say any words at all.

He sighed to himself softly letting one hand drop down working her delicate mound through her skin tight blue jeans for just a moment before starting to unbutton and unzip them. "Fine, if you want this to end all you have to do is ask me pleadingly to suck my cock and swallow my cum." His hand pushed his pants down to her ankles before finding that delicate mound once more and spreading her lips massaging just her clit, "Of course that is if you can form a logical sentence right now." As if to emphasize his words he pressed two fingers deep into her tight folds while his thumb worked her clit. "Considering your already dripping wet."

She listened to him calmly while she pressed her body to the wall. The feeling of his hand gliding along her area against her jeans unnerving her. "you never said I had to....." she choked as he found her bundle of nerves. Her heading going back as his thumb set to work. Her body dripping for him while he moved inside her lips, her legs spreading a little more from the contact, while her mouth got dry. She hated to admit that he was talented at this, his thumb driving her crazy while his fingered messed with her conscious mind. "I...you..." she let a moan slip from her mouth, an act she soon regretted.

As she struggled to form a logical sentence he smiled. He knew he was talented with his hands, and planned to use it to his advantage. As if her moan was a switch his pace increased, both his fingers gliding in and out faster while his thumb rubbed small circles on her clit faster. "Come on this little is soaking wet, its practically begging for my attention. Now why don't you quit lying and tell me what you REALLY want me to do to this young body of yours." He chuckled nipping her neck once more.

She couldn't help her reactions to his rolling and touching. He was truely good at this and she was caught up in the feeling. She let her head rest against the wall, her hips moving in small circles of need and desire. She knew she should be ashamed but than again she knew she should be a lot of things. Taking in a sigh she looked at him with a struggling face before stopping his actions slowly. Letting her body settle she reclaimed her lost breath before looking at him calmly. "If I do this than my rent is cleared?" She questioned looking at him nervously.

He smiled as she uped the bargain. "The deal is already set, I will give you the time. As for rent well that is out of my control. If you can't come up with the money we will have to further discuss the terms of our agreement." He smiled as he pulled his hands away from her wanting body, giving her clit a final flick before pulling away. "Time is the best offer I can give you for now." He smiled his cock pressing firmly against his pants begging to be released.

She looked at him with a disdain face doing this wasn't worth the time and she found her heart was telling her to just leave. Looking to him again she nodded to him, she needed this and she found that even though she wasn't going to enjoy this she had no where else to go. "Alright, agreed," she states. Looking down at the floor her body shivering from the cold that drifted through the room.

He smiled as he moved a little farther away taking a seat on her couch, "well now come on, I think you need to take a little initiative." He motioned for her to come over to him, "I can warm that body up real quickly." He let out a small chuckle as one hand stroked his hard shaft through his pants, "He is just dying for your attention." HE pulled his shirt off as he waited. For an older man he was fairly well built. Of course with some of his tenants he had to be.

Back
Top Bottom