Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for Long Term RP, Inquire Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risi

Star
[color=#[/color]A9A9A9]]

About Me
I am literate, I dont use chat speak, and can write on average two paragraphs with enough, plot wise, from my partner
I will RP in threads, and PMs if asked really nicely.
I come on every day, so I will reply at least once a day, unless something in real life crops up, upon which I will inform you.
I write in third person
I will play females only, most likely blonde ones. If you want something else, please tell me
I only play with males, both in RL and RP. Also, I like muscular tall men as my character's opposite. I can be flexible, but if you want to get on my good side, that would be your best bet.
I want LONG TERM rps that have more plot behind them then smut. But, I do like some smut when the story allows.
I will always say when I will be inactive for an extended period of time.
I prefer to work out the plot with the other rper, but I don't want to work out every detail, because that leaves out fun surprises and twists that come up on a whim​

What I Look For
Male Partner
Literate partner that DOES NOT USE CHAT SPEAK
1-3 Paragraphs minimum
Someone who can return back to the plot after some steamy sex.
Someone who won't dump an rp without telling me.
Someone who will tell me when they will be gone for a while.
Someone who will at least reply once a day, unless they have something crop up, and if this does happen, see the above point.
Type in third person, this is a MUST​

Craving: (On a scale of *(Yes) to *****(YESSSS!))

My character is a southern belle of sorts within the south and has been sold by her father to a man of the north to be a wife to him. However, in transport, her carriage is attacked by ogres or orcs or what have you. In the process of the attack, one of the nomadic barbarian tribes of the north are on the hunt and find the creatures and kill them, as they have been mortal enemies for many many moons.
Once the creatures are killed, the few hunters do a search of the carriage only to find the young woman. She promptly faints in a very southern way and is carried back to the nomadic fort of the icy northern town. Few of the men have seen a woman like her before, all fragile and curves, as their women are just as beastly as the men. The cultures between them differ as much as their climates do, the nomads hunting almost as the iceage humans did with their thick furs and spears, while the people of the south lay in a fertile land of perfection.
Feel free to add or subtract details as need be.(*****)

A Beauty and the Beast spin off: Perhaps a terrible accident has left him scarred. Perhaps he was beautiful before, was cast a spell upon for his terrible attitude, and is now looking for someone to tell him she loves him. Could be sappy, preferred really, but open to other options as well. Not really looking for a furry beast, but could be talked into it. Very malleable. (****) (Also, check into a movie called "Beastly", for a plot idea. If so, +*)

OC/OC, Tron: Legacy Based RP, No need to see the movie, but if you have it’s a plus. (****(+* if you've seen the movie))

OC/OC or OC/Thor, Thor Based RP, movie not really required, but preferred. (***)​

Other Plot Ideas: (Also on a scale of *(Yes) to *****(YESSSS!))

Masquerade Ball: A Romeo/Juliet meets Phantom of the Opera carnival scene. Many options here really, Victorian based. (***)

Super villain (or mafia man)/civilian: The city was run amuck. All over there was chaos, and though the city was in such disarray, the people of the city had to function day to day. It was the police's job to take care of the 'bad guys', but there was one they just couldn't catch: (your character). (My character) was just on her coffee break when he appeared, but she was unaware that he was who he was, in civy clothes and asks her out and doesn't tell her he's the villain of the city. (**(+* if you can add a twist somehow))​

Do you want to play a part already made and in the nitty gritty? I have stories I would like to continue but my partners can't, please let me know if you're interested!

Robbery of the Heart: A roleplay based on the movie "The Town" where a group of men rob a bank and take a hostage. They later let the hostage free, but one of the men is sent to watch her. What he didn't expect was to actually like her. (****)

100 Year War: "Mulan"-like beginning, where a girl goes into the army to protect her family. This takes place in the French and British war and is slightly Medieval/Victorian-like setting. Currently, my character is preggerz in this one, just FYI.
(***** I will love you forever if you play this one out with me)

Fear Incarnate: My character's father sells her to a suitor in the north of the country, and in transit, she is attacked by orcs and saved by the strong humans of the north, who then aren't really sure what to do with her. (****)​

Thank you for your time, but waste a little more on me and shoot me a PM already! C:

____
Current Role Plays:
The Assassin's Change of Plans (MyNameIsNothing)
Behind the Masques (Nekrosilisk)
[/color]

RE: Want to play with me? (MxF)

If you are interested in a rp in a fallout 3 setting let me know. I am not sure what the plot would be but I am sure we could come up with something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom