Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

X0X0pk

Pistol Kiss

Supernova
      • Well, I felt like I could use a thread like this. A place basically rant about my life and the shit in it. I guess this is a warning of sorts. My life isn't as happy and Sunshine filled as I may make it seem. Right now my life is well shit, I have no job no friends offline and no real support system. I have been trying to get a job for two years no and nothing, no one wants to hire a woman of my age that has no work history. My mom never allowed me to work when I was younger and now I suffer because of her. I am constantly upset about where I am in life. Yet I cover it all with a smile and jokes because if I didn't then well I dont want to think about that. I live with a grandmother who constantly tells me I just need to get a job like I haven't tried that for the last two years.. I have been rejected by Mcdonalds, Burger king, taco bell, Wendys, Pathmark, Stop and shop, At&t. She thinks I just need to apply in person and bam I get a job. No places around here take walk in applications. They all re-direct me to a web site and look at me like I am crazy. I just want a normal life.

Though everything isnt horrible, I do have my Xolk. I do have the fact my grandmother does let me live rent free. I do have my access to the internet, which does help.

X0X0pk​

Really? Not even McD's? The McD's here still have Paper apps >_>;

Try grocery stores <3 they are about as High Stress as the Fast Food Joints but they tend to pay better.

TakodaVega said:
Really? Not even McD's? The McD's here still have Paper apps >_>;

Try grocery stores <3 they are about as High Stress as the Fast Food Joints but they tend to pay better.

Not around here, they do everything online.

I have and nothing.

Thanks for trying.

Have any of these places told you why they're rejecting you? If not, the next time you apply and a rejection happens (though hopefully it won't), ask them why. Tell them you'd like to know so that you can focus on your weaknesses. Who knows, that might even make them reconsider. If not, at least you'll find out the why of it and try and focus on it and improve.

What sorts of applications do they have? Are they merely asking for work history? Are they trying to evaluate you as a person via questions and the like? You'd be amazed at what can be assessed through basic questions such as... "what is your favorite sport?"

I have to say I'm perplexed though. I held absolutely no jobs growing up either. Not until college when I worked during my summers and winter break, though mainly for my uncle!!! However, I did hold a job at Friendly's (a family style restaurant, kind of like a Denny's) for a summer making ice cream sundaes. But still..... Maybe times have changed. Who knows.

Anyway, I wish you luck, sweetie. And hopefully my itty bitty advice will help you. <3

darkangel76 said:
Have any of these places told you why they're rejecting you? If not, the next time you apply and a rejection happens (though hopefully it won't), ask them why. Tell them you'd like to know so that you can focus on your weaknesses. Who knows, that might even make them reconsider. If not, at least you'll find out the why of it and try and focus on it and improve.

What sorts of applications do they have? Are they merely asking for work history? Are they trying to evaluate you as a person via questions and the like? You'd be amazed at what can be assessed through basic questions such as... "what is your favorite sport?"

I have to say I'm perplexed though. I held absolutely no jobs growing up either. Not until college when I worked during my summers and winter break, though mainly for my uncle!!! However, I did hold a job at Friendly's (a family style restaurant, kind of like a Denny's) for a summer making ice cream sundaes. But still..... Maybe times have changed. Who knows.

Anyway, I wish you luck, sweetie. And hopefully my itty bitty advice will help you. <3
I have only gotten word from At&t let me grab the official[/quote] e-mail

Dear Melissa,

Thank you for your interest in the position of ATT Part Time Retail Sales Consultant - Deer Park, NY- Based on the required prescreen questions and/or required testing, you did not meet all of the required criteria for this position.

Please continue to check regularly to learn of other opportunities.

We thank you for your interest and wish you luck in your job search.

Best regards,
AT&T Management Staffing

Is it sad I saved that?

They tend to have normal applications, they ask work history and school history some have a test thing in it. The kind where you say weather or no you disagree.

Lol we have friendly's here. Yeah its a little odd that no one wants me quite disheartening.

thanks<3

• Today was more of the same, I woke up and went online. I mean what is there really for someone with no job to do? My grandmother tried to get me to go shopping with her but that is rather pathetic that the only person you have to hang out with is your 75 year old grandmother. All I really wanted was to hang out with Xolk, though that wont be happening any time soon. I used all the extra money I had last time I went there. Right now all of me wants to just pick up and move to him. It would make me feel less isolated since his friends seem to like me. Though I know that I will be a strain on him cash wise right now. Gods, If I got a job it make life so much easier. I would get a job get a car and be able to see him at least once a month. Sometimes I really do hate my life.

X0X0pk

Rule of thumb with Surveys.

Normally there is only one real 'Right" answer. the "Agree/Disagree" section should solely be based on "Strongly Agree" or "Strongly Disagree".

Typically you want to appear Organized, Friendly and calm under stressful situations. Things that seem outside your means should be answered by Management.

>.> Etc.

by the way I wanna rape your kitty maid x3

TakodaVega said:
Rule of thumb with Surveys.

Normally there is only one real 'Right" answer. the "Agree/Disagree" section should solely be based on "Strongly Agree" or "Strongly Disagree".

Typically you want to appear Organized, Friendly and calm under stressful situations. Things that seem outside your means should be answered by Management.

>.> Etc.

by the way I wanna rape your kitty maid x3
I figured that, which really is kinda sad since they don really get to know who you are, just who they want you to be.

<.< Go ahead. I dont think he will mind..

• Whelp Saturday was well it was interesting to say the least. I went out with my mother and grandmother. They were going to some street fair/park thing. I figured it would be a great way to get my grandmother out of my hair about not leaving the house. The day started off meh when we got there a half hour into it and no one was fully set up, we figured okay lets go to the park that may be set up. There was nothing at the park. Nothing, we walked around the pond for a bit as Robert went crazy over the ducks/ swans/ breeze/ random dog/everything. It seemed like he was just happy to be there. So we went back around an hour into it and it was empty. We looked though what was there, mostly realtors. I mean really who says “I sell houses let me go to a street fair..” I mean come on. This frustrated both my mom and grandmother so we went to a near-by shopping center and had lunch at I-hop then went shopping. Found this great t-shirt for a dollar. Also found a great jacket too bad it was like 70 dollars.

Sunday was boring, I stayed in bed all day. Don’t know why didn’t feel like leaving my room.

Today me and my grandmother went out again, a while back she promised me a new camera so I can take better photos and hopefully make money off that. Well today there was a huge sale at Best buy so we went, I found a rather good one for a price she was willing to pay and walked out with it. Well we walked back to the mall and she saw Tgif suggested we get lunch there and that’s were we had lunch. I eat there for the peanut butter cake. It is just that good, since we get the three things for 12 bucks deal and she doesn’t like cake I get two.

TWO.

I am so happy every time I realize this.

After that we looked around the mall a bit and she got a nice t-shirt. I pointed out a game I wanted for x-mas she seemed to think I wanted right then and bought it for me. I am still feeling mixed. I wanted it I just wanted to make the holidays easier for her. After she asked, “So what do you want for x-mas” I was all dunnoo. She looked annoyed.
X0X0pk​

• I need to remember to update this.

I also need to stop pulling the scab off the cut on my face and take pics of my new hair color.

• Its kinda upsetting that I keep painting and make this art that I am immensely proud of and yet I get no response from the people watching me on deviant art at all. It seems like I just get people who mass fave new art in hopes that the favee will go to there profile and thank them for faving there art. Or buying there prints.:[
        I need to stop ripping at my chapped lips, they keep bleeding and look horrible. It also makes talking hard since every time I open my mouth the cut re-opens.

• [video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egG7fiE89IU[/video][video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTgnDLWeeaM[/video]

• Now its time for a real Journal entry. Its been too cold to go out and I think I gained weight, which of course is not what I need. I really dont mind the winter, its the wind that we seem to get during it that I hate. I dont really mind the bundling up, I love my winter coat/hat, they make me feel rather bad ass.

My holidays have been rather good. I got everything I asked for, mostly because I was there to pick it out. Makes for less of a surprise but I know no one is going to get me slippers of some item I dont own and will never use. At one time I had seven pairs of slippers. No one got the clue that I didn't wear slippers. I got some books dvds cds clothing and jewelry. My younger brother surprised me and got me a care bare. That is about it. I am just happy its over, buying gifts is really stressful I never know what to get half of them.

In other news my braces are still being annoying, the wire has slipped for a third time. Though its going a lot slower this time so I may make it longer. Any time I just want to complain for a second my family thinks if they shout I wanted them it will help. Like this will make my problems all better. Just for the record it doesn't.

• I picked new glasses today. Pics to come.

Er and more art?

Oh and I got that free shiny Pokemon.

• Sunglasses achieved.

f1e8fe2f-eb26-4989-8c69-f6415bca0435_t.jpg

• My grandmother always asks why I don’t talk to her. I really think she needs to listen to herself sometimes, every time I try to talk to her I get interrupted every few sentences I make and everything I say is wrong. I have pointed this out to her so many times that it is getting old. Her only defense is that I say the same things a lot and therefore she knows what I am going to say. I just get so frustrated and I try to voice how I feel to her and I get the line “Oh this again,” EVERY FUCKING TIME. Then she starts to yell at me how I need to get a job like I never even try. I do, hours a day spent looking for one to be told over and over again that I just don’t have the experience to work at the company. Then I end up crying and she ends up yelling at me until I do cry.

I am sick and tired of feeling like shit and crying because my grandmother wont listen to me at all. Heaven forbid I even say something harsh to her because she yells that I am committing elder abuse and that I should find somewhere else to live. Which I cant do. I have no job, so I cant get a place of my own and my mom has no room for me since Robert is living in my room. She knows that this is the only place can I stay.

Back
Top Bottom