Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

fantasy rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylamor

Planetoid
Skylamor is a seductively curvy girl with dark jade green eyes, long straight silver hair and flawless ivory skin . Abandoned at a young age at the steps of a catholic Church she was raised by the nuns. Brought up to believe in God and that sinners go to Hell. But now that she is older she has gone wild. Moving from village to village, looking for someone to keep her company before she vanishes into the night. Sky answers to no one, at least not yet. She has yet to find the one that can tame her wild ways. But don't think her so weak.

Sky, has a secret, one that not even she knows about yet. There has always been something different about her. She is trying to unravel the truth of her birth. And along with that find out what makes her so different from every other girl. With every village she leaves, she is one step closer to finding out the truth of it all.

{ Any one wana take a guess at what she might be?}

you're not the only one with a suspicion about her character... I do have one ... but if it the same as yours, that will depend

with that said...

I am also interested with your character...very delicious and tempting .. with almost no care in the world, even worth the trouble in taming her

I might be interested in roleplaying. PM me so we can discuss details and such if you're interested. :3

* brushes the dust away.* oh.. wow I forgot about this one....

oh well, i guess one bump couldn't hurt.

Sheesh. I need to look at this stuff more...almost forgot about it again. Anyway...bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom