Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Money for Marriage. [ BritishTeapot & Ryanmo97 ]

Baylee was a little confused. Her parents were driving her deep into the mountains to go meet a friend of theirs who apparently could settle all their financial worries within hours. She knew they had trouble, but she didn’t realise it was so bad they had to go begging for money or help. It was stupid really. She’s only just turned eighteen, and promised them she would get a job to help with the payments needed for the house and necessities, but they would have none of it and insisted they go to see their friend that afternoon.

The youth shook her head as she fidgeted anxiously, not sure what to expect of a man with a lot of money, who lived alone this deep in the mountains. Did he not get lonely? Maybe his answer would be something lame like the nature keeps him company. The thought made her supress a chuckle as she turned her glowing green eyes out of the car window, watching the trees fly by besides the skinny road. Her skin tone was pale, though a better word would have been procaine. Like a little china doll. She defiantly had the height to be one, standing at only five foot three inches.

Soon enough, they pulled their battered red car into a small parking area outside what appeared to be your regular log cabin. However regular they were. She’d never seen one in real life before, as she lived in the city. Like a normal person her age would. Clearing her throat, she unclipped her seat belt and opened the car door before stepping her trainers out onto the soil beneath them. She must have been lost in thought for some time to have had the road turn into dirt. The young girl was wearing a pair of baggy jeans to hide the figure of her slim, creamy thighs, and a tight black T-shirt which was hidden beneath a baggy white hoody. Her black hair that came to her shoulders was tied up in a rough ponytail behind her head and she followed her parents, who were two normal looking citizens, to the front door of the cabin, where they knocked and politely awaited an answer.

Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. Do to some great investments and he was able to make a lot of money and retire early. He build a cabin in the woods with all the amenities, full electricity, Satellite TV and Internet. He also raised chickens and planted a garden for food. He only went to town once a week to get other food. He enjoyed his life but he missed having female companionship.

One day an old friend of his called. He told Ryan that both he and his wife had lost their jobs and were deep in debt. He asked if Ryan could help him in any way. Ryan thought for a moment and remembered that his friend had an 18 year old daughter. Ryan smiled and told his friend that he would pay off all of his debts and give them both good paying secure jobs in his corporation, only if they give their daughter to him to be his wife. His friend was shocked at the proposal but it was a very good one. He told Ryan he would have to discuss it with his wife. It was about an hour later when the friend came back and agreed to the offer.

Soon, it was the day that Ryan would meet his wife, he was in the kitchen, reading the paper when he heard a knock. He opened the door and smiled when he saw Baylee and her parents. Ryan was wearing a blue denim shirt, jeans and boots, "Steve, Lisa, and you must be Baylee. Please come in..." Ryan smiled as he let them in to the nicely decorated living room.

Something was suspicious here. Why did she need to come along and talk about her parents financial problems? She didn’t understand, but decided she’d go along with it for now. When the door opened, Baylee looked the male up and down and then gave him a small, polite smile and a brief nod of the head to acknowledge the greeting, though she didn’t speak to him. Her parents seemed happy to see him and she slowly followed them into the log cabin.

Those green eyes glanced around curiously as she walked, and then she slowed to sit down in a chair by herself, while her parents sat together on the two seat couch. She just watched for a moment before her mother started talking. “We really do appreciate this, Ryan. I just hope that she’ll be comfortable here. It’s always hard to send off your daughter when she’s only young.” She chuckled a little, nervous as it would be the first time to be brought up in front of her daughter.

“Excuse me?” The black haired female mumbled, raising an eyebrow irritated before rising out of her seat. “What do you mean, ‘send your daughter off’? Her voice was soft, though there was defiant anger tainting her voice.

Ryan was a little surprised at Baylee reaction to what Lisa had said, "Oh your parents didn't tell you?" said Ryan. "It's very simple. Your parents are deep in debt. I have agree to give them enough money to pay off their creditors and give them both high paying and very secure jobs in my company. In return, they have given me your hand in marriage." Ryan smiled.

Baylee's green eyes, now full of fury, turned on Ryan, who was looking as if he was innocent. Though infact, a big crime had been commited in her eyes. "I never agreed to such a thing!" She had raised her voice a little, and her father countered it by standing and acting stern. "You will do as we say, young madam." This made her gag, supressing yet another giggle. Her small hand moved to her chest and she shook her head, finding the situation extremely hilarious, yet serious at the same time. "Please dear, just do this one little thing for us. Then we won't have to be in debt anymore, and you will be happy, we promise." Her mother's voice was sweet, and she remained calm, sitting on the couch. "Are you serious? This 'one little thing' isn't so little!" She pointed her finger towards Ryan, though it was rude of her. She thought she had a right to forget her manors for once. "He's old enough to be my dad!" The youth immidiatly regertted her words, but just cleared her throat and lowered her hand back to her side, her gaze cast on the floor for a moment. "You're seriously leaving me here with a guy I don't even know? For the rest of my life?" This was no joke in her eyes. "Oh sweetheart, we'll come and visit." Oh great. Woopee do. Baylee let out a quick breath, feeling extremely deflated all of a sudden.

Ryan walked over to his desk and took out a contract, "OK, I had my lawyer draw a contract. It basically says that in exchange for giving me Baylee to be my wife. I will be making you both VP's in my company and this casher's check which will give you enough money to pay off all your debts." Baylee's parents signed the contract, and just then a car puled up outside, "Perfect, the wedding official is here."

Baylee froze as she watched her parents willingly sign his contract and she cleared her throat, quickly sitting back in her chair, speechless. Her eyes never left her parents as they tried to ignore her behvior, she was deflated. Her eyebrows puckered together for a moment before looking up towards the male who was forcing her to be his wife. Baylee had to rethink her thoughts, she was doing this to help her parents, she could get through it. Moving a hand to rub her forehead nervously, she stood up again as she heard a car and then her eyes widdened at the explination. "Wedding...official.." She repeated, gobsmacked. "I don't even get a proper wedding? You're pawning me off and I don't even get a proper dress, or a venue and guests. What about the food?!"

Ryan and Baylee's parents were a little surprised at here reaction to finding out she was going to be married that day. "Well..." said Ryan, "figured that once you found out what was going on you'd rather just get it over with. But, if you want to have a proper wedding. That could be arraigned. I could make a few calls and maybe we could have the wedding tomorrow. If that's what you want, Baylee."

Baylee froze for a moment. Of course, that is how she should of reacted. But what girl hadn't dreamed of their dream wedding when they were little? She was no different. Sighing a little, she crossed her arms for a second, deep in thought. After a small pause, she moved her hands and dug them deep into her jeans pockets. "Can you cook?" The dark haired girl mumbled. "If you can cook, I guess I can overlook a dress and all that other stuff..." Baylee meant she wanted some sort of meal that evening to compensate. She'd always loved food, it could win her over on almost anything.

Ryan smiled, "Of course I can cook. How does grilled chicken, roasted potatoes and nice green salad sound?"

"Baylee," said Lisa, her mother, "Would you like to change into one of your dresses before the ceremony? Your father and I took the liberty of packing a few of your things last night when you were out with your friends."

Baylee blinked at the meal and then nodded. "Sounds good.." Ryan would probably learn about how much she liked food very soon. Looking down to the floor, she sighed as their was a knock at the door. This was really happening.

As her mother spoke, she raised her head to look at her, those black bangs bouncing against her forehead lightly. Again, she was thoughtful. She'd rather not have her 'husband-to-be' see her in a dress. "No. I'm more comfortable in jeans and a hood." She smiled, refering to the clothes she was already dressed in. Baylee had always been more comfortable around guys then girls, so she started dressing less feminine around her fourteenth birthday.

As Baylee and her mother were talking Ryan let the wedding official in and talked to him. The official agreed and Ryan and Baylee stood in front of the fire place in the living room "We are gathered here today to witness the joining of Ryan Travis Morris and Baylee Joanne Thomas in Marriage. Would you both please face each other and join hands."

Ryan and Baylee turned toward each other and took each others hands, then the official said, "Ryan, do you take Baylee to be your wife, to love, honor, cherish and protect her, till death do you part?"

"I do," said Ryan.

"Baylee, do you take Ryan to be your Husband, to love, honor, cherish and protect him till death do you part?"

Baylee followed the two men over towards the fireplace and paused. She turned to him silently, not looking up to him as she listened. Her parents gazes were intense, and they were burning into her. She had to do this for her parents. As her name was called, she swallowed nervously, a lump forming in her throat. Her hands were slightly shaky in Ryan's and she tried to keep them as loosly in his as possible. The girl paused for a long time after it was her chance to speak and slowly she looked up to the male in front of her and stared at him for a moment, before casting a glance to her parents. "I...I do.." Her voice was very quiet and strained, her expression slightly pained as she looked back towards the floor.

"May I have the rings please," asked the official. Ryan reached into his pocket and handed him two wedding bands, and Then he continued, "Ryan place the ring on Baylee's finger and repeat after me."

Ryan took a wedding band from the official and slide it onto Baylee's finger, "I, Ryan, take thee Baylee, to be my wife. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, and I promise my love to you forevermore."

Ryan said, "I, Ryan, take thee Baylee, to be my wife. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, and I promise my love to you forevermore."

The official looked at Baylee, "Baylee place the ring on Ryan's finger and repeat after me 'I, Baylee, take thee Ryan, to be my Husband. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, and I promise my love to you forevermore.' "

Back
Top Bottom