Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Sorceress

Jugger82

Singularity
Name- Nathan Stone
Age- 19
Image-
guys165.jpg
Other- N/A

Nathan entered his lab the day after he caught a subject that was very, very rare. A vampire. Though he was still fazed that he managed to catch one and actually put it into a very strong reinforced cage, he was still aching from the struggle. He approached the subject's cage and took off the cover of it to see the girl.

Nathan- Hmph, you're an embarrassment to your kind if a simple human like me managed to catch you.

Name-Aurora
Age-Appears to be 17 but she was very old, what her kind called an ancient
Image-Aurora--Her eye color is purple

Aurora had been traveling for days she was tracking fledgling vampires who were making a mess out of things. She had gone days without blood her mission consumed her. She was very weak when the strange man attack her. She manged though to give him a pretty good beating. "what would you know mortal" She growled from the corner of her cage. she did not move she stayed in the shadows. not that she feared the light she was just weak.

Nathan- I think I will know quite a lot soon enough. Lets start off with basics. What the hell kind of disease made you into whatever monstrosity you are.

He moved to her side of the cage and took a blood sample from her with a needle, quickly however. He then stepped back in case she tried to attack but he turned and dropped some of the blood onto a microscope. He began to examine it.

Aurora looked up at him as if he was crazy. "what the hell are you talking about, no disease turned me to a vampire you idiot mortal." She jumped and tried to grab his arm when he drew blood from her, but her reflects were weak from her weakened state. She had to figure a way out of here but her head was fuzzy.

Nathan- Well there has to be a reason you're a vampire. Maybe genetics of some sort or maybe you're just a fucked up being.

He continued to observe the blood. Nothing seemingly out of the ordinary. He looked up from the microscope and looked back at Aurora.

Nathan- Your name, tell me so I don't have to keep calling you "Monstrosity" or "Vampire" or "Worthless", though the last one seems kind of true.

Aurora was sure what else he had planned so she moved herself to the center of the cage so he would not be able to reach her. "why do you assume my being a vampire is evil? seen to many horror films have we? what next your going to assume i sleep in a coffin and you can kill me with a stake through my heart?" She was disgusted with him. "as for my name, why would i tell you? you probably continue calling me nasty names regardless."

Nathan- Trivial movies like those, yeah I don't believe in them. And I guess your new...pet name...would be. Ha, how about mutt. Mainly cause I'm making you become a worthless dog, like a werewolf.

He laughed and moved over to her.

Nathan- You're kind being evil, I can cure it. You're blood and studying you will help my research to turn vampires back into human.

"turn us back to human? are you crazy i would rather die then be mortal again, i have done so much." she lunged at him through the bars. "let me out now" she growled she had enough of him. She was loosing her temper. "you have no idea what we are you just assume."

Nathan didn't react to her lunging at him through the bar. He even walked closer so he was in arm's length of her. He knew she wouldn't kill him because he was the only one who could set her free. He specially made that cage and its pretty much unbreakable.

Nathan- I don't fear your kind. And I'm doing this TO have an idea what the hell you creatures are.

"well hell fine way of showing you want to learn about us. Capture me and lock me in here. Hell if you knew a damn thing you would know we just want peace, for us and for your kind." She let his shirt go and sat back down she was holding her head now. She had gotten dizzy.

Nathan- Calm down or the tranquilizer won't leave your system. And yes, "fine" way to do things. I can't trust you to actually give you freedom during this experiment. For one, you'd kill me on the spot. Secondly, you'd run off. Or you might do both. I think you're better off in that cage, mutt.

He walked over and looked at the moon outside. He made sure that there were heavy, thick drapes on the windows to prevent sunlight from coming in whenever it was day.

"and i can't trust that you won't torture me to death, and change me back into something i don't want to be." Aurora said with her head still hanging down. She took a few deep breathes and then looked up she noticed the curtains. she gave a short laugh. "You know i can go out into the sun right?"

Nathan- Huh, well thats one thing down that I know about you. Though I'm leaving em on there.

He walked back over to her. She was an annoyed subject. He looked at the handgun on his desk then back at her. He had bullets ready in case she tried to attack him or somehow she broke out. If the bullets didn't do anything to her, he'd use it on himself to save him the pain.

Nathan- So tell me a little more about the vampire race.

"why so you can use anything i give you against my people. I have been around a lot longer than that to be fooled by you. I would die rather than endanger my family" Aurora looked coldly at him she did not trust him. Not at all.

Nathan- Fine, have it your way mutt. Though know if you don't give me what I want and need for my research...I'm gonna put a bullet in your head.

He got up and looked out the window again. He was worried the other vampires might come to get him but he shrugged the feeling off before coming back and leaned against the cage looking out the window.

Nathan- You're gonna be here a while. Better get used to it.

"Oh a bullet that will hurt" she gave a little. She knew she was going to have to start planning soon. She hoped she could find a way to get blood to be stronger. She was not sure if she could. Aurora took a deep breath trying to focus her mind.

Nathan walked over to a weird machine and placed his arm into it. He grimaced as the machine began to drain a bit of his blood and fill a small sack with it. When done, the machine released him and he took the blood. He shuddered at the sight of his own, but he moved to the cage and reached into it to hand it over to her.

Nathan- Drink.

Aurora looked at him in pure shock "what are you doing? and what did that machine add poison to it?" She didn't take she thought that was truly the case. He had shown no reason for him to be trusted. She also hadn't tasted human blood in years. she had served on animal blood bought from butchers.

Nathan- Dammit just drink alright? Jeez, if you're going to live you're going to drink my blood once a day. Make it last. And no, if I added poison you'd die and I'd have no test subject. Now are you going to take it or not?

Aurora cocked her head to one side. She was so hungry, and so weak she wanted it so badly.it took everything in her not to take it. "I can't, you shouldn't have to do that to yourself. Besides i haven't tasted human blood for thousands of years. I don't think it is right"

Nathan- Its either my blood or no blood cause I'm not going to the store DAILY just to buy animal blood. The last thing I need are the journalists, reporters, and cops to come around the place. But if you don't want it...

He began to shake it in the air.

Nathan- I can always just toss it out and you'll be hungry for the rest of the night.

Aurora felt defeated she needed it to get out of this cage, but she didn't want to take it. She had little choice then. "alright, alright i will drink it. you know if you would just let me go home you wouldn't have to worry about this"

Nathan- You go home and all that work I did trying to get you would be for nothing.

He gave her the bag and sat against the cage sideways so he could still see her.

Nathan- By the way, the name's Nathan so you better not call me anything else.

He made sure she was clear of this fact.

Nathan- I hope you love garlic or holy water or a cross or whatever the hell vampires hate, cause if you disrespect me I'm gonna do something about it.

Drank the blood quickly. her skin became slightly less pale. "Aurora" she finally said. She sat at the other end of the cage. "and don't waste you time with that stuff." she shook her head "i am not some animal you know, i am just like you with a longer life" she said softly

(heading to bed night)

(Gnight)

Nathan- Only you feast on the blood of humans and animals and all that blah. Look, if you help me, I'll make your time here even less of a hell as long as you help my research. But if you try to kill me or escape...well, you'll see.

He doubted he'd gain anything from this but he had some sanity. What she said was true, she was just like him and not some animal. He went to the cage and unlocked it and opened the door. He stood in the way so she'd have to go through him if she ran away.

Back
Top Bottom