Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Sorceress

Nathan- Have you ever had popcorn before Aurora?

He chowed down on a few pieces of popcorn as well. He drank his soda and watched the movie as he enjoyed the date with Aurora. It was his first so he was a bit nervous and skeptical about it.

Aurora blushed a little and shook her head. "i had always wanted to try it though. And i am glad i have it is amazing. It buttery and salty and crunchy" she was like a child experiencing the world for the first time. She watched the movie Aurora rested her head on his shoulder.

Nathan smiled and wrapped an arm over her shoulder.

Nathan- Y'know...if you love this kind, there are others. Caramel, chocolate. Cheddar cheese...hell, I even heard of...bleh...meat flavor...

"really?! though i can't believe meat flavored being any good" she giggled. Aurora was getting full so she stopped eating the pop corn

Nathan started to eat some more popcorn.

Nathan- I never tried it, though I heard its supposed to taste like...pork or bacon...I don't care, that sounds kinda nasty. Though my favorite has to be caramel.

"well perhaps i will have to try these other flavors, just not the meat one" she smiled and watched the end of the movie when it was over she looked up at him. "this was really nice"

Nathan- Yeah...I had a great time Aurora.

He smiled and stood up. He finished his soda and the popcorn was all gone. He took the trash away and led her out. It was late now.

Nathan- Hm...lets work off the popcorn for a bit before we head to dinner. Wanna walk around?

"Sure, there is a park over here" she began walking it was a nice night it was a little chilly though but she tried not to let it show.

Nathan walked and led her over to a bench. He sat down and looked at her.

Nathan- Awfully chilly tonight ain't it? Maybe we should just head to dinner, I don't want us to catch colds.

Aurora nodded. "yes it is, with out the sun its down right freezing" she smiled. She seemed to be smiling all the time now. and it was because of him.

Nathan stood up and hugged her from behind. He held her close so he could warm her with his body.

Nathan- Feel a bit warmer Aurora? Sorry, I don't have a coat on me to lend you...so I'll warm you myself. Now then, anywhere in particular to head for eats?

Aurora leaned back against him. "hmmm i like you a lot better than a coat." She teased softly "and no no where in particular, just can't wait to be home with you again cuddling in bed" she really enjoyed his arms around her

Nathan blushed a bit at what she said and he nodded.

Nathan- Yeah...cuddling in bed....hey, you up for some Chinese food? I haven't had some in soooo long. I could really go for some. You alright with it?

"oh that sounds nice. I love Chinese food. Maybe one day you and i can go to china, i haven't been in years" Aurora began to walk again but she still made sure his arms were still around her.

And Nathan did indeed keep his arms around her as they walked.

Nathan- China huh? Sounds good. I'd love to go with you.

Soon they arrived at the Chinese restaurant and Nathan paid for them. He walked her in and he looked at the buffet.

Nathan- Mmm...smell the delicious aroma? Haha.

Aurora entered the restaurant. "you and i can travel a lot of places together, and i have homes all over the world." she wonder if he would ever think about becoming a vampire again.

Aurora began to get her food. "ummm Europe and America" She explained a little. "over the years i have made a lot of money so i am able to buy homes to live in with out selling the last one."

Nathan- Interesting...Haha...glad you stopped by this town of all the places you could live.

He sat at the table and began to eat his food with chopsticks.

Nathan smiled as he ate. The food tasting a lot better for some reason but he knew. He knew it was all because he was with the girl he had feelings for.

Nathan- Hey...I'm sorry though....about all that happened before...

Aurora stopped eating and looked at him. her face was soft and she showed so much caring. "Nathan, don't worry about it, everything happens for a reason, i learned that a long time ago. It was meant to happen this way"

Nathan smiled and continued eating.

Nathan- I guess you're right. Everything happens for a reason.

He smiled and leaned over and kissed her before getting up to go pay for the meal early. He came back and sat down and resumed eating with his love.

Aurora smiled when he agreed with her. She was full stopped eating. She watched him eat happy they were both enjoying this moment.

Nathan soon finished and yawned a bit.

Nathan- That was a great meal. Cmon its getting late, we should get to bed.

He smiled and stood up. He hooked his arm to his side so she could wrap her arms around his as they walked home.

Back
Top Bottom