Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Sorceress

Nathan soon stopped being annoyed and somewhat started to like the song. He stared at her blankly before sitting down in the cage with her but was still away from her. He listened to her gently melody but kept quiet through the whole tune.

Aurora ended the song and sighed softly. She remembered when she learned that tune it was when she was taking a trip through London many many many years ago. She thought on how London has changed so much.

(Laptop is about to die. If I don't reply its dead and I can't get the charger cause its being used on the other laptop. Be back in about an hour or less.)

Nathan- That was a...uh...nice song...I guess.

He looked away from her as he said this. He didn't have much to say to her.

Nathan- So when exactly are your friends gonna come save you?

(alright i was probably going to head to bed soon anyway )

Aurora looked at him a moment. "their not, i told them not to. I would not have them risk there lives. So you stuck with me" She gave a little shrug.

(Ok good night and this is the last post until another hour)

Nathan- Guess vampires aren't as loyal to their friends after all. At least humans would risk their lives to save people dear to them. Guess you're all alone in this vast world now. Hmph, I bet before you know it you'll soon think of me as somewhat a friend and maybe even a master but I doubt I'd let you.

He teased knowing she'd get angry for him saying that.

"I have spent years a lone, so don't think i will ever think of you as anything else than a monster. I can spend years in this little cage, but how about you?" She gave a glance then returned to her humming.

Nathan- Damn girl...at least sing your song so I can freakin sleep. That'll do us both good if I sleep apparently.

He grumbled and laid down in the cage trying to sleep.

Aurora ignored him for a little while. purposely trying to piss him off. after about 15 minutes though she began to sing again. Though this time it was a different song, she did know many many songs it would probably take her years to sing them all. She sang softly to herself.

Slowly as Nathan listened to the beautiful song, he began to smile before lulling off to sleep. The melody was soothing and peaceful, almost making him feel too guilty for what he was doing. But he had his reasons.

Aurora stop sing and soon she too had fallen a sleep. She kept going over the day he captured her, in her dreams. she was foolish and reckless for letting herself get that weak. She also had a fledgling near by that she was trying to get into the hands of someone to guide them, and could not let him fall prey to this monster that now held her against her will.

In the morning...

Nathan woke up but felt odd. As if a pressure like no other was on his head and he was seeing red slightly. Then he noticed he was hanging upside down from the ceiling because he was tied up.

Nathan- What the hell!?

He looked down to see a male figure in the room with Aurora.

Nathan- How the hell did you-

He saw a tunnel underground.

Nathan- Werewolf!

Aurora was awaken when she heard the noise. She jump up and out of the cage that was still left open. She looked at the source and saw the tunnel. She saw the werewolf, though he was in mortal form. She had met him before in her travels and knew was not a bad guy chances are the mortal had pissed him off at one point. She stood up her bright purple eyes locked on him. "what are you doing here?"

Nathan- You really are an idiot, he's here to save you dammit!

He was struggling to undo the bindings that kept him to the ceiling. The werewolf looked at Aurora and then Nathan.

Ichiro- What the hell was going on in here exactly Aurora? You disappeared all of a sudden before news got to you. We're in the middle of something and we need you and everyone's assistance.

Her arms folded across her chest. "i was captured when i was helping a fledgling. I was working my way out." She said calmly "as for what is happening you should know i don't get involved." Aurora never did get involved in any fights or trouble, at least not directly. Aurora was what the vampire world called an ancient. one that has been around since the beginning there was only 3 others like her but none as old as she was. The vampire world knew she had great power, but she never let it show.

Ichiro- But we need you! Its for the survival of our kind! Vampires and werewolves! The humans are revolting against us! They already took out your capital, Transylvania and they're working their way to this city! You and the other ancients are the only ones capable of winning this for us!

Nathan- You mean this worthless girl actually is useful? Pfft...OW!

Ichiro threw a nearby can at him.

Aurora laughed at Ichiro. "oh please like i believe that for a moment. You don't think i would be told by one of my kind about this, you don't think i would sense it. I am not some fledgling that would believe anything you have to come up with a better lie than that Ichiro"

Ichiro- Eh...Listen, Lord Darian wants to see you. He said if I didn't bring you, he'd kill me. So I searched high and low for you until I find you here with this pathetic human? I think he'd make a good appetizer for Darian.

Nathan- Like hell I am!

"Yeah well Darian is just so vampire that is power crazed. and you will not get your hands on the Mortal you will have to go through me first" Aurora took a fighting stance. She was very skilled fighter and she did have some of her energy back she knew she could win

Ichiro glared at her.

Ichiro- You're going to defend a worthless human? For what? He's so useless, nothing better to do but eat him!

Ichiro jumped into the air and cut the bindings to Nathan, but grabbed him in mid-air.

Nathan- Ah shit!!

Aurora watched as Ichiro leap in the air. She shook her head and jump in the air after him. She grabbed Ichiro knocking Nathan free. he would fall but he was not far from the ground so he would be ok. She through Ichiro across the room into a wall.

Ichiro growled as he struggled to get up. He was pretty sure one of his rib bones cracked from the impact.

Ichiro- So this is the power of an ancient huh? Its funny how you got captured by a mere human though. You're losing your touch!

He dashed at her and began to claw at her body, some of the slashes cutting her clothes.

Aurora felt his nails caught her clothes and then some cut her flesh. She didn't react though she couldn't if she did it might spell her end. She punched him hard in the face knocking him once again across the room. "get out of here Ichiro before i kill you"

Ichiro growled as he felt his face where the fist impacted him. Knowing the odds were against him, he was going to retreat.

Ichiro- Why you've saved a simple human, I'll never know...but Darian won't like this. I'll be back, as much as I don't want to kill you I'd rather live than die by Darian's hands.

He fled through the tunnel he made. Nathan was still struggling to get his rope free. He knew he'd most likely die now that the vampire had an escape route. No reason to keep him alive anymore.

Nathan- Make it quick you monster...

Aurora watched as the were wolf ran back where he came from she knew she had a few days before he would return. She turned to nathan and untied the ropes. She then looked to the door and it could be heard unlocking. She used her powers to unlock the code. "there your free get far away from here" she said softly her words breathy. She felt her world become cloudy and then her knees buckled and she went crashing to the floor.

Nathan knelt beside her and checked her pulse.

Nathan- Oh gee thats stupid, she's already dead...she shouldn't have a pulse...hm...or am I thinking of some other creature...anyway...don't worry vampire...you saved me...time to return the favor.

He picked her up and held onto her by having her ride his back. He kept her arms around his neck and he gave her a piggy-back ride into the safest area he knew. His basement in his house, though it was far from where they were.

Nathan- The quickest way...the forest...can't stay here...hold on vampire...

He left the building and made for a jog through the woods to get to his house, which was set up with good defensive weaponry built in.

Back
Top Bottom