Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Sorceress

Nathan smiled and looked her deeply in the eyes.

Nathan- Not me. All I want is a woman to love with for the rest of my life, no matter what.

He leaned over slowly and pressed his lips against hers again to show he truly meant this.

Aurora felt happy as he spoke those words. Some of her fears seem to disappear. She kissed him back her arms wrapped around him holding him to her.

Nathan smiled seeing now she seemed a bit more courageous on this. He pressed over so he laid next to her as he kissed her, waiting a bit before his hand slowly trailed back to her breast to see how she'd react now.

Aurora closed her eyes as she felt his hand move back to her exposed breast. He touch was wonderful. her back arched and pressed her breast against the palm of his hand.

Nathan smiled seeing how she wanted this. Knowing how scared she was, he didn't want to scare her by going straight to sex. He'd rather just do whatever it took to pleasure her rather than himself. He began to massage her breast as he still kissed her.

Nathan- I love you too Aurora...I've waited so long for a woman like you.

He smiled and pressed on her some more until she was on her back flatly. He smiled and continued to massage her soft breast as he smiled at her.

Nathan- Just tell me where to move baby.

Aurora was now laying flat on her back her head rested against a pillow and her long raven colored hair was splayed about her. "i am not sure, please you lead, i am not sure what to do."

Nathan nodded and placed both his hands on both her breasts. Using his finger tips, he began to rub her nipples gently and slowly.

Nathan- How does this feel for you?

Aurora felt his hands on her breast again, she had a feeling he liked a woman's breast his hand had been on them the whole time. But he was skilled at what he was doing and it felt nice. "it feels good" she said softly

Nathan smiled and his hand trailed slowly down her stomach to the area above her clitoris. He began to rub it slowly to see how she'd react to him being so close to it but not yet touching it. He was teasing.

Aurora heart was racing in her chest as she felt his hand move down near her womanhood. She drew a deep breath. She looked up at him. "oh Nathan, maybe we should...." she was not sure she could stand the teasing anymore she wanted to feel him buried inside her.

Nathan smirked at her being cut off from the pleasure. His hand trailed down so he was now rubbing the outer walls of her pussy slowly and with small force to tease.

Nathan- Maybe we should...what?

Aurora's hips bucked as she felt his finger teasing her wet womanhood. "Nathan please stop teasing me......i want to be yours" she whispered her plea very softly

Aurora shook her head. "no it shouldn't be about me, it should be about US." she explained softly. "and i want us to be together in every way possible."

Nathan nodded and began to rub her outer walls with his tip. Soon after he slowly began to press it into her until the tip was all the way inside, he didn't want to go to fast.

Aurora felt him rub against her outer womanhood and she tensed up a little. Then when he began to push inside her she held her breath only releasing when he broke through her virginity and she whimpered. Her inner walls were tight and clung to his member as he pushed deeper into her.

Nathan continued to press into her until his cock was all the way inside her. He could feel her wet walls around his hard cock as he looked down to see it where they connected. He looked back to her and nodded.

Nathan- Are you sure you want to do this...?

Aurora was feeling a bit of pain having such a large invader inside her for the first time. She tried not to let it show, but was clear in her eyes. "yes" she answered him softly loving him so much wanting to be with him so badly she would endure the pain until it went away.

Nathan nodded and was very careful not to hurt her too much as he slowly began to thrust into her. He rubbed around her inner walls as he did so and felt how tight she was.

Nathan- Just let me know if you can't do this, alright?

Aurora nodded a little even though she would never tell him to stop she wanted this no matter the pain. As he began to thrust inside her it began to feel a little better. She looked at him lovingly.

Nathan smiled seeing she was okay. He picked up pace and began to go into her a bit more faster as he leaned over and began to kiss her passionately on the lips.

Back
Top Bottom