Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Sorceress

Aurora rose from the table. She walked over to him, and began to walk home. She looked up at him as they were half way home. "Thank you for the wonderful day." She said softly to him.

Nathan smiled at her and blushed at his next words.

Nathan- The day isn't over yet.

He smiled at her and pulled her closer to him as they approached the house. He opened the door for her to enter before him.

Aurora smiled as he pulled her closer. "Oh its not is it?" She said with a little giggle. "what do you have planned next? should i be afraid?" she questioned him but also teased him a little.

Nathan smiled and walked her in.

Nathan- Depends. Just how scared can you get? Tell your little Nathan just how afraid you are and how much you want him to protect you.

Aurora walked up to face him her arms wrapped around him. "i am really afraid, you never no there might be a vampire out there to get me." She said cutely joking with the fact she was a vampire.

Nathan held her too as he smiled at her.

Nathan- Don't worry. I'll protect my little Aurora. Though...I want something in return...

He smiled and laid a hand on her ass where he rubbed it gently.

Aurora cocked her head to her side "oh and what is that?" She asked softly. She thought maybe he wanted to be with her, to make love which she was gladly do because she was deeply in love with him.

Nathan smiled and whispered into her ear.

Nathan- I want to be inside you.

He smiled and rubbed her ass some more as he awaited a reaction from her. He wouldn't do it if she didn't want to because he didn't want to do anything she didn't want.

Aurora looked at him and nodded a little, she was still a virgin, all her years and she never found someone she wanted to give herself to, but now standing before her was her soul mate.

Nathan smiled and picked her up as he walked with her up to her bedroom. He smiled and laid her down.

Nathan- We'll be safer in here. Don't worry...I'll be here to protect you baby.

He smiled and laid down beside her and began to kiss her with passion.

Aurora wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her upstairs. Her loving eyes looked at him he laid her on the bed. She kissed him back deeply as he kissed her. She would let him lead, since she did not know much about sex.

Nathan began to rub her shoulders as he kissed her but he slowly trailed down until he was massaging her breasts. They felt soft and wonderful to the touch and it made him hornier and happier that she was his love.

Aurora shivered as he caressed her breast through her dress. She never had a man touch her that way, and she was surprised at how wonderful it felt.

Nathan massaged her breast some more before his hands trailed down to the bottom of her shirt. He slowly began to lift it until it came off and he put it on the floor. He looked at her in her bra and she looked ravishing.

Nathan- Man you look great...

Aurora blushed when he told her she looked great. She had always had men liking her for her looks but with him it felt different. She knew it was because they were in love.

Nathan smiled and slowly undid the hooks of her bra until it popped open and fell to the ground. He blushed seeing her bare breasts and his eyes trailed up to her beautifully gorgeous eyes. He leaned over and began to kiss her on the lips before slowly he began to massage her soft breast.

Aurora almost gasped as her C sized breast were exposed to him. Her rosy nipples perked up as the cold air touched them. Her lips meet his again she she began to kiss him. All the while her hands moved to his shirt and she began to pull it up and off. breaking the kiss just a moment. She tossed the shirt to the floor.

Nathan looked as the shirt fell to the ground. He gulped and smiling reassuringly at her as his hands trailed down to his zipper and he slowly zipped it down. His erect cock slowly came out of his pants and he looked a bit embarrassed, though this was what they wanted. He'd be very gentle with her.

Aurora looked at his chest once his shirt was off. He had a fine chest, it looked strong. She then looked into his eyes her purple one held her nervousness and pure innocents. She glanced down and saw his erect member spring free. she looked away blushing.

Nathan smiled and reached out to hold her hand. He gently moved her head to face him as he leaned over and pressed his lips onto hers as he rubbed her breast with his free hand and slowly moved her hand so that her palm was on the bottom of his shaft.

Aurora felt some comfort as he held her hand. She slowly looked back into his eyes. She then felt more relief when he kissed her. But her hand trembled a little as she felt the smooth warmth of his shaft against her hand. She held it there for a moment her fingers then wrapped around it but she still trembling.

Nathan could feel her hands trembling as they held onto his cock. Though it somewhat stimulated him, he moved her hand away and looked into her eyes.

Nathan- Hey...we don't have to do this if you're scared...I don't want to do anything you don't want to do.

Aurora bit her lip a moment with her fang, she was gentle and did not puncture her own lip. she looked at him then looked away. "I am sorry, i want to do this, I love you, and i want to show you in every way possible that i love you. Its just what if you think i am no good, what if you don't want to be with me because i am an awful lover." She paused. "i have waited so long to find you, i don't want to loose you, and part of me is afraid of that."

Nathan- Aurora...I don't want our relationship to be based on nothing but...sex. I wouldn't care if you were a horrible lover...as long as I'm with you, I'll always be happy. You're not going to lose me because of something like that...in fact...I'm kinda worried you might find me horrible...I've never done something like this before either...

Aurora looked at him she had a few tears in her eyes. "Really, i always thought that was what men wanted a good sexual partner." She said softly. Part of her felt like she had ruined everything. the part was still worried about loosing him...to old age and death.

Back
Top Bottom