Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Like a Little Sister? (Closed)

He blushed at her words, the suggestion making his mind race to all the different conotations of her meaning. "Oh, prove it." he teased chuckling softly.

Jude laughed softly and wrapped both arms around his stomach, forcing her to lean against him. "You really want me to prove it?" She asked, her hands slowly moving down from his stomach, until they stopped at his hips.

He shivered at her actions. He didn't know what she intended to prove. He trembled at her closeness. "Maybe." he said his voice almost squeaking, "How did you plan on proving it?" he asked his cheaks flaming.

Jude smiled to herself and put her lips against his shoulder. "Well, I suppose I could tell you." She said quietly. "But, I prefer to show you." She was being seductive, pushing him slightly to see what he would do. Then, with her hands on his hips, she moved them toward the front again, but stopped at the pelvic bone. With a wicked grin to herself, she started to tickle him.

He was trembling with almost excitement anticipation and then squealed jumping when she tickled him. His cheaks were flushed a deep red as he jumped up. There wa a huge part of him that had actually expected her to ... "I thought you were going to..." he blushed furiously, "God I'm an idiot." he muttered, "Guess I deserved that." he said sticking his tongue out at her. It was obvious from the tent in his jeans and his hands not so casually folded over his front, showing that he had obviously been affected by the seduction.

Jude smiled at him when he jumped away. Of course, she stopped when he spoke and almost pouted. "I thought about it." She said, quietly, batting her eyelashes at him. She knew, with the way he looked and was standing, what he had thought. "Did you want me to do that?" She asked, laying back down on his bed.

"What do you mean?" he said sitting gingerly on the edge of the bed again blushing, "What are you saying?" he said the moment turning even more awkward, as Jerry looked at her something somewhere between apprihension, excitement and confusion in his eyes. He was embarrassed that he had really thought that, but her words, her touch had suggested it. He of course should have seen the tickling retaliation coming but... somehow he had been drawn in by it, he felt pretty gullible now, his own pride a bit injured as he was embarrassed, and very turned on and he didn't know why.

Jude watched him blush and she reached forward for him. She felt more bold with this man, because she'd told him how she'd felt. Why not see if things could go somewhere? She'd always had a crush on him. And he'd admitted to being attracted to her. When he sat on the bed, to answer his question, she sat up and wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled him closer to her. Then, she kissed him, softly on the lips. She pulled back and flashed him a shy smile. "Did you want me to do something else with my hands?" She asked him, smiling shyly. "That's what I was asking."

"Do what?" he asked, not daring to even think of asking for... well what he thought she was offering before. "Something like a massage or something you were doing earlier?" he asked unable and unwilling to flat out proposition her to use her hands... in that manner., although he knew in that moment, if she did offer that, he wouldn't turn her down.

Jude was a bit disappointed that he didn't react more to the kiss, and felt embarrassed. "I could do that." She said quietly. "Turn around and I will." She said, looking away from him. She couldn't believe she'd done that and pretty much got rebuffed.

(doe...player error forgot about the kiss geez was I asleep or something?)

Jerry Had enjoyed the kis but realized after a moment that his embarrassment had made him latch onto her words rather than the kiss. He reached out and touched her cheak. "You can if you want." he said softly. "Your kiss caught me off guard, but... it was very nice. Can I kiss you?" Jerry asked, his eyes searching her face hoping for approval his lips hovering over hers.

(That's okay. ^.^ I've done that a lot. XD)

Jude blushed when he touched her cheek and she looked up at him. She blushed deeper when he said it was a nice kiss. She looked from his eyes to his lips and she nodded slowly. "Yes." She said, her breath catching. She was going to comment about giving him a massage, until he'd brought up the kiss. That had distracted her.

He pressed his lips to hers gently. It did feel a little awkward at first, yet strangely right. He did not deepen the kiss yet, not wanting to rush into things, even if a big part of him wanted to push her down and lay atop her kissing her deeply. It stayed an almost chased touch of lips, slow, almost tentative, yet very tender, their lips and his hand on her cheak the only parts of their bodies touching. Yet somehow it was strangely romantic as Jerry's eyes slowly fluttered closed.

Jude closed her eyes the second that his lips touched hers. She couldn't believe that he was really kissing her. She'd always wondered what it would have been like to kiss him. And now he was really kissing her. It felt amazing to her. She didn't want it to end, so she opened her mouth slightly and angled herself for a deeper kiss.

He found her changing the angle opening her lips inviting a deeper kiss, and he found himself going along with it, a slight moan escaping his lips before he pulled back blushing and breathless, resting his forehead against hers. "... wow." he whispered. "You're a good kisser." he said and then threw up his hands, "But I don't want to know where you learned either." he said trying to lighten the gravity of the moment they had just shared, for that was his way, but nothing he could have said could have reduced that moment to anything less than it was.... pretty amazing.

Jude was a bit breathless by the time Jerry pulled away. She couldn't believe how good it felt to actually have been kissed by him. When he spoke, she laughed softly and nodded. "I won't tell you." She said, licking her lips. "You wouldn't want to know anyway." She stuck her tongue out at him playfully. "Still want that massage?" She asked him curiously, biting her lip.

he smiled, "No I probably wouldn't... wouldn't want to go kill half the senior class." he teased her.
He considered her words or pretended to when in actuality he didn't need to think about it, "Yes I think I would like that... You are good with your hands, and they felt good before." he said blushing meaning the massage earlier but, also her teasing touch before the tickling had felt good too so she could have interpreted that that way too.

Jude smiled at him and shook her head. "Some might have been in your grade too." She teased, laughing to show that it might not have been the truth, just play.
"Alright, lay down." She said, making room for him to lay on his stomach.

He threw up his hands, "Oh gawd do not tell me that." he said drawing out the word god. He shuttered and then lay down laughing on his stomach. "Do I need to take off my shirt?" he only half teased.

"Would you please?" Jude asked with a teasing smile. "That would just make my day." She reached her hand under his shirt and lightly slid it down his back. "You know." She said, sitting on the backs of his legs. "I don't see how it's much of a problem, as you reaped the benefits of the kissing." She told him, smiling, though she didn't think he could see.

He laughed and pulled off his shirt, "Is that better?" he asked. "Oh what other benifits might I reap?" he asked already shivering at the feelings of her hands on his back. goosebumps raising on his skin, thanks to her gentle touches.

Jude smiled and went to work when his shirt was off. "Well, you enjoyed the kiss, right?" She asked, adjusting so that she was sitting on his lower back, almost at his butt. She was so small that it was likely that he wouldn't be bothered by the extra weight there, or it might actually feel good. "That was a big benefit of my exceptional kissing skills." She giggled. "And I wouldn't say 'no' if you wanted to kiss me again." she added.

he laughed, "I actually meant what other skills did you have?" he said blushing into his pillow, murmering with pleasure as she began to rub his back.

Jude smiled to herself at his question. "That's something that you would have to find out for yourself." She told him, concentrating on his back so that she didn't let her mind slip to the other things she'd like to do to him.

"Ok... guess I'll wait then." Jerry Murmered closing his eyes sinking into the feeling of her hands on him. "THat feels nice." he whispered.

Back
Top Bottom