Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Like a Little Sister? (Closed)

He was surprised by her actions. Why hadn't she just waited for him to get out?, had she been serious?
He thought aout how it had felt with her in his lap for that moment. She had felt good there and he was surprised.

His mind drifted to thoughts of her. he found it very easy and very exciting to think of her head in his lap. He couldn't believe his thoughts, but found himself growing hard at the thought.

Jude didn't understand why she had climbed over his lap, or kissed him, or suddenly carried on with the joke. She tried to put it out of her mind as she ran in, said hello to the parents of her best friend, and then went to Ashley's room.

It wasn't more than an hour later that the two girls were hurrying out in search of Jerry, so that he would take them to get something to eat.

Jerry Had just unloaded the last of his stuff from his truck and was laying on his bed when he heard the knock on his door. "What." he mumbled rolling onto his back looking down the length of his body to the half open door, seeing Jude. Ashley had gone to talk to their parents for a minute asking her friend to find Jerry.

Jerry's heart almost skipped a beat and he mentally kicked himself, she couldn't be here for what they'd joked about before...that was only a joke for crying outloud anyway. "What's up?" he asked his green eyes meeting hers.

(you never mentioned the color of her eyes)

(damn, it didn't show it. :( Really pretty dark Amber)

Jude smiled, looking at the man in the bed. She thought about continuing on the joke, or just saying right out what she needed of him. She chose to go in a direction that went both ways.

Leaning against the doorframe, with her arm raised over her head as support, she said "I need you, Jerry." In a seductive voice. She kept her face perfectly serious as she looked at him and used the hand over her head to play with the back of her hair.

Then, she smiled. "To take me and Ashley to get something to eat. Please?" She playfully pouted for a minute before hurrying into his room and jumping on his bed like she used to do when she was younger. "Please please?" She asked.

He did a double take at her initial words and then laughed at himself as she told him the truth. He caught her against him tickling her. "You goddamned tease." he said rolling atop her his hands pinning hers over her head so he could tickle her. and then as expected, his wild movements brought his hand in full contact with her breast and he paused, his hand still covering her breast his eyes meeting hers, and he blushed hyper aware of himself.
"Uh... sorry." he said snatching his hand back as if it had been burnt after he realized he was still touching her. He rolled off her and his face was a deep shade of red.

Jude laughed as he tickled her and she arched her back to buck him off, or try to. She didn't need to try hard. When his hand covered her breast, she froze and looked up at him with wide eyes. When he blushed, she wasn't as worried anymore.
"You can't play with me like you used to." She said with a pout, not realizing the double implication. She turned on her side and offered a smile to him. "I always loved playing with you." She said, scooting up to lay her head on his pillow.

He blushed, "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have done that." he said unsure if that had bothered her, or what her words could have meant. in the old days he might have put an arm around her tipping her to lay against him, he might now if he was her boyfriend, but instead he rolled away from her embarrassed by his actions. Sitting up slowly on the edge of his bed.

Jude bit her lip. "I didn't mind." She said quietly, watching him move even further away from her. She looked at him with confused eyes, then chose to go with another topic. "So, will you please take Ash and I to get something for lunch?" She asked, pouting a little.

He nodded his agreement, "Yeah I guess." he said turning to face her, "You didn't mind which? the tickling or the accidental groping of your breast/" he asked his voice low and more serious than it usually was. He had picked up his guitar and now cradled it almost as if it were a shield. It had always been his comfort object and he idly plucked a few strings.

Jude laughed softly and shrugged, while he picked at his guitar. "Does it matter?" She asked, turning on her stomach and putting her chin over her hands. "It's not like if I said I didn't mind you groping me, that would mean anything. I'm like an extension of Ashley to you." She said with a soft laugh, though she was just trying to break the tension.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." he mumbled. He strummed a full chord, the guitar sounding full and rich. He began to pick the instrument expertly. Turning his confusion and embarrassment into music, like he often did. He hummed lightly as he played. Seemingly forgetting she was there, although he was still very aware of her, was just trying to center himself, figure out what was wrong with him.

Jude grinned and laid back on her back. "I remember three years ago." She said, suddenly. "When Ashley and I watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre, how we actually came in here in the middle of the night and climbed into your bed. I can't believe that all three of us fit in the bed the whole night."

He laughed at that memory. Until he remembered a particular part of that evening. the two girls had tried to wake him up tickling and poking at him. Ashley had suggested they pull off his pants. That had woken Jerry up fast, protesting loudly. Thanks to Jude, he had relaxed and let them stay.. however. even though he did not find either appealing at the time. jude had been laying in front of him spooned against him, and her bottom kept rubbing his crotch. he remembered how his body had reacted and had come awake to realize he was rubbing himself against her in his sleep. He had been so embarrassed that he had gotten up out of the bed trying not to wake them up. Making it into the bathroom he had meant to just sit there collecting himself, but he had found himself masterbating instead and had cum harder than he'd ever remembered cumming before. This was back before his first girlfriend or anything. He had never spoken of that time, never even given it much thought so embarrassed was he. He wondered If jude had felt any of that, remembered any of it. Had she? and was that why she had brought it up? or did she just remember the innocent playful parts of the evening?

Jude smiled at the man when he laughed at the memory. She had slept deeply that night, and hadn't felt a single thing, she didn't even remember him getting out of the bed. "I won't watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre anymore." She told him, putting her hand on his back and watching it as she moved it up and down slowly. "So." She said, letting her hand drop after a minute. "Where are you going to take us? I don't think Ash knows what she wants for lunch." She told him.

He made a sound low in his throat, almost like a pur as she rubbed his back. He had always enjoyed being touched, and had been single for a while so was missing contact like that. "Do we have to Take Ashley?" he teased, only half joking.

Jude smiled when she saw that he liked her rubbing his back. She laughed at his question and sat up, putting a leg on either side of him, lifting both hands to rub his back and shoulders. "She might starve if we don't." She said, leaning around him to smile at him. "But, anytime you want to just take me somewhere, feel free." She half teased him.

He moaned softly as she began to rub his back, laughing at her words. "If I didn't know better I'd say you were asking me on a date." he said feeling her hands on his neck, reveling in the feeling. her hands were surprisingly strong and eased some of the tension he'd collected from driving so long.

Jude laughed softly and winked at him, though she didn't think he could see. "I don't ask boys on dates." She told him. "I wait until they ask me." She was laughing as Ashley walked in, stopping at the doorway.

"What's going on?" She asked suspiciously. Jude laid her head on Jerry's shoulder and grinned.

"I'm seducing your brother." She joked, and Ashley laughed.

"I'm hungry. Let's go." She said, putting her hands on her hips. Jude pushed back and then jumped up from the bed.

"But your interupting my Massage." Jerry pouted at Ashley after he snorted at Jude's words. Although he started to notice how at least he was starting to read seriousness in those innuendos, in those casual jokes. What was wrong with him? why couldn't he see Jude as the same little girl he always had?

As he stood up putting the guitar in its stand and his arm brushed Jude's breast as he squeazed past her in the small room, he realized why he couldn't, because she wasn't a little girl anymore.

Jude and Ashley waited for Jerry to lead the way and they put their heads together, laughing at something that only the two of them knew.

"We've talked about this before, Jude." Ashley whispered in warning. "It's just weird." The girl told her best friend.
Jude laughed and added "And remember when we talked about it and we came to the decision that I could really be your sister?" She teased, patting her friend's hand. "Don't worry. I'm just playing around with him like I always have. And he's acting like he always used to." She promised, as they followed the young man to his car and climbed in. Ashley got into the front seat and Jude climbed into the back.

"Jude, I took the back seat of the truck out." Jerry said as they went out to his truck. "It was small and I wanted to be able to put stuff back there." he reminded her as she opened the back door to the cab as if to climb in the back. "One of y'all has got to ride in the middle." he said standing at the door of the truck, knowing if he got in before they decided to figure out the seating arrangement ashley would sit in the middle, as she was already in the car and could scoot over, but if he didn't get in yet, Jude could get in on his side and sit in the middle. He found himself hoping for this latter choice.
"Way to say hi to me by the way Ashley... jerk." he said a somewhat snide tone coming to his voice giving her a sort of irritated glare. He liked his younger sister but more often than not she treated him like he were the hired help.

"Oh.." Jude said, stopping and blushing. She'd forgotten that it wasn't there. Ashley smiled at Jude and asked with the tilt of her head who would be sitting in the middle. "I'll sit there." She said, closing the back door and going around by Jerry and climbing in, situating herself so that everyone had room.

"You are the one that just went hiding in your room." Ashely remarked. "Welcome home, dumbo." She said, earning a light smack from her friend. They teased each other, and fought, and Jude didn't like the fact that they insulted each other whenever they could.

"Me the dumbo? my ears aren't half the size of yours." he said making a dumbo the elephant joke.
"Jude spread your legs a little more I need to be able to shift." He smiled a little at his words and when Ashley glared he gave her a disgusted look. "Come on I didn't mean it to sound like it did for crying out loud... Do you want to go to lunch or not?" he asked as he started the car...
"Hid in my room? I was unpacking." he muttered as he threw the truck in gear.

Jude flashed Jerry a mildly seductive look with her hair hiding side of her face so that Ashley wouldn't see as she slowly spread her legs a bit for him. "Quit it. Both of you." She said reasonably as she relaxed back in the seat and watched the road when he started. "I'm in the mood for Sonic. Or Checkers." She said.

"Jude! You're sick. There isn't any room in here to eat Sonic and Checkers is a bunch of fat. I can't see how you haven't gained a hundred pounds since you found the place." Jude just grinned at her friend.

"Well, Jerry is driving, let's let him choose." She said, turning her eyes to the older man. "Where do you want to eat? You've been away for so long, maybe there is something you've missed?" She suggested.

Jerry smirked devilishly, "Oh yeah I get to choose." he said smiling, "Burger king or taco bell.. take your pick." he said as he turned onto the highway.

He thought he had seen Her look, but wasn't sure, was he reading too much into everything?"

Back
Top Bottom