Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Face

Damien looked closely at the boy, all curled up beside him, pushing against his strong body. Damein pushed his hand into the boy's hair, stroking it slowly. It was smooth now that he had gotten a shower; the boy was beginning to finally trust him. Damien rested the boy's head near his chest as he held him tight, their hearts beating in rhythm. He moved his head toward Arie's hair, and placed his lips on the boy's head with a slight kiss. "It'll be alright..."

Damien knew he wasn't letting the boy go back; unless he wanted to, and he knew that wasn't the case. The father had threatened to kill him, and being over 16 by the looks of things, he had a legal right to remove himself from the household to protect his life. Damien would call up some layer friends later and get it all setup and figured out... until then, he wanted to be here with the boy. "I'll kee you safe... you don't have to go back; I'll get it worked out for you." Damien spoke softly, turning the boy's face toward his. "Stay with me..." Damien's eyes gazed at the teen as his face drew closer. His heart racing now, off beat with Arie's. His lips touched as his eyes closed. Locked on Arie's lips, he took in the warmth of the moment. He pulled away just lightly, before pushing in againg, this time more passionately. His tongue stayed in his own mouth for the moment, as his lips lightly gripped Arie's each time begging to keep hold; to not let go.

Arie seemed to have finally relaxed, enjoying the feeling of being held, and of Damien's fingers combing through his hair. The kiss to his forehead wasn't questioned, and he looked up at Damien at his next words, the soft reassurances exactly what he had needed and wanted to hear. The kiss caught him by surprise, but it wasn't unwelcome- just unexpected. At first he just sort of took it, still amazed over the thought that he could have caught the attention of someone several years older than himself- someone like Damien, who always seemed to know just what to say.

He felt a pang of disappointment when the other pulled away, but when Damien kissed him again, Arie returned it, gripping the front of Damien' shirt, willing him not to pull away again. When they finally broke the kiss for air, Arie looked up at him, maintaining the closeness, "I can really stay here?"

He took in a deep swallow of air. His face pulled away from Aries for a moment, their eyes locked. He felt the boy gripping to his shirt and the firm body beneath it. He accepted the chill and goosebumps that popped out of his skin. Damien smiled as the boy looked up at him, responding simply. "Of course you can stay here, Arie... for as long as you want."

Damien smiled at the boy, touching his face gently with his hand, following the curve of the boys cheeks and chin. He lifted Arie's chin gently, as they slouched on the couch. His lips met Aries' once again. He pushed in slowly, and then released. "You're good at that you know," Damien said as he smiled at the teen.

"So... you staying around here or what," Damien asked, curious. He gently combed his hands through the boy's hair, admiring it, taking in a whiff of the shampoo's lasting scent. "You know... I could use a shower... if you're up for another one... I mean... if you wanted... you could join me?" Damien stutered along, sure of what he was trying to say, not sure how to say it.

Arie smiled at that, feeling a wave of relief as the stress of months on the streets was suddenly lifted off his shoulders. As they sunk into a deeper kiss he seemed to have completely lost himself in what they were doing. Damien's touch lingered on his cheek, and he could feel the man's heart beating against his palm.

As their lips parted again he seemed to glow under the praise, "You are too..." He said, glad he'd had enough practice with that to know what he was doing. He wasn't sure what to do if things went further, at seventeen he wasn't the most experienced of boys. He looked up at the question, "I'll stay, as long as I'm welcome..." He said, trailing a few fluttering kisses over Damien's neck, "I like it here."

His host's next question earned a blank stare at first, and the moment of realization played across his face like a cartoon as what Damien was asking sunk in. His eyes widened, and a dark blush covered his pale cheeks. He was quiet for a moment before swallowing and looking up at Damien, "I would like that." He said finally, looking quite sure of himself.

The boy's assurance was all Damien needed. He slowly rose up from the couch, and stretched himself out a bit. He moved his hand toward Arie's gripping it slightly. "Come on..." he said softly to Arie, his fingers slipping away from Arie's, giving him the choice to follow or not. Damien moved toward the stairs, looking backa few times and then winking at the boy. For the first time, his earring shimmered in the light from the chandelier above.

Damien climbed the stairs and went into the bathroom. He started the sink, 'nice cool water' he thought to himself. He splashed the water on his face, trying to wake himself up if he were asleep, and trying to make sure he wasn't at the same time. He was loving this; he wanted Arie so bad, the boy showed so much compassion, so much love. He took of his shirt revealing a nipple piercing on his right nipple. He yoed with it a bit, making his other nipple hard from the excitement. He unbuttoned his jeans, taking them down slowly from his waist, his boxer-briefs not yet bulging all that much. He was glad, because had he been, he would have felt so guilty; like some sort of creep.

Damien dropped the jeans to the ground and then took his socks off. Standing, face to the mirror, he ran his hands through his hair, his pits wet from minor sweat. He was toned; his abdomen defined, his pecs firm and strong. He released his hair and started to take off his boxer-briefs. He looked up, standing tall, admiring his body. He moved to teh shower, only a fogged-glass door between hima nd the water. He opened the door, and turned on the faucet, the water came streaming through the shower head; cold at first, then too hot. He had to get it right...

Finally, the water was perfect. Completely nude, wondering what was going on in Arie's mind, and better yet, body... whether it was the same things going on in his, he entered the shower, closing the door behind him. The water rolled down his shaped body.

Arie hesitated, not unwilling, but a little nervous, after all- he'd only known the man for a day. But then, it felt like it had been so much more than that. He smiled back at Damien in response to the wink, "I'll be right up." He assured, getting to his feet and stretching, the robe slipping off one shoulder when he relaxed.

He watched Damien go, wondering what to expect. Obviously it wasn't going to be just a shower, but he had no idea just how far Damien would take things, or how far he wanted Damien to take things. He knew the basic mechanics, but he'd never really gotten past just touching, and this... this was different, unexpected, and... enticing.

Thinking over all the possibilities had him a bit excited, and he took a moment to calm himself before heading up the stairs. He knocked lightly on the bathroom door before stepping inside, admiring the blurred figure behind the glass doors. He couldn't see much, but it was dead obvious there wasn't an article of clothing left on the man. It also struck him just how much of a man Damien was- his previous boyfriend had been a year younger, and overall more petite, and still growing, but Damien... Well, it was a striking contrast anyway. He turned away, his cheeks stained pink as he slid the robe slowly off his skin, hanging it neatly before moving to the shower. "I'm coming in..." He warned before sliding the door open and stepping into the tub next to Damien. For a moment his mind battled between being very aware that he was standing naked in front of a man he hardly knew, and being equally aware that the very attractive man standing in front of him was completely nude. The latter of the two won over as he couldn't help but look Damien over, his eyes lingering on the nipple piercing, before sinking lower, and then snapping back to Damien's face as he realized he was being a bit obvious. "Ah, sorry, I just... well.. wow." He took a step closer, trying to be bold when all he felt like doing was melting into a puddle at the man's feet.

The boy looked him over. Damien knew he was alluring, attractive, and very enticing, but the boy's look was unexpected. He was almost gauking at Damine's physical features. The boy kept apologizing... it was obvious he wasn't fully comfortable, but he wasn't unwilling either. Most likely, Damien told himself, just inexperienced.

Damien moved closer to Arie, and handed him a bar of soap. "Hey, no worries little man... can you get my back? I can't reach it." Damien turned around, his perky ass cheeks practically in the boy's face. He wasn't even trying to be shy or conservative... he was putting it all out there, not so he could get some sex... but because he finally felt comfortable with himself the way he was.

Damien talked, facing away from the boy, his arms outstretched, pushing against the glass door of the shower. His back was bench, arched a bit, his ass pushed more toward Arie. He was bending over slighlty, so Arie could reach his shoulders, and his back. "Don't be afraid, I don't bite... well, not hard at least," Damien said with a chuckle, trying to break the awkwardness for Arie. "You can do it; no worries here, Arie."

Damien's body was dripping wet, his skin glistening as the water trickled across his curves. He could feel the warmth of the boy behind him, his penis growing in size and girth, but slowly... taking its time, thankfully. He was enjoying this a lot.

"I'm not afraid." He said, sounding a bit annoyed that Damien had seen right through him. He took the soap, slicking his hands with it before running them up along Damien's spine, massaging as he went, starting at Damien's waist and working his way up. The further he had to reach, the closer he got until finally he was leaning against Damien, very aware of every point at which their bare skin met as he massaged the other's shoulders and neck.

He could already feel arousal stirring, and he could feel himself starting to harden. He couldn't be blamed, he was a young guy with amazing stamina. He slid back off of Damien so he could rinse off before the soap dried on him, but he stayed close, "Anything else I can do?" He asked, a hint of suggestiveness to his voice that was so faint Damien might have been imagining it.

The soft hands... that's all Damien could thing about. The bar of soap travelled up his back, to his shoulders. The soft hands holding it were so gentle, so warm... so young. He felt the boy's body press against him. He flinched lightly, unaware of what he was feeling for the slightest moment. He felt Arie's hardening manhood. The boy was shy, it seemed, but eager to explore. He wasn't afraid... just, well... he didn't know what to expect next. So, Damien had to show him.

He turned slowly, allowing the water to wash the soap from his body. His own member growing in size, still. Arie's body was perfect; smooth, young; and just normal. He loved the fact that the boy didn't have some God-like physique. He was impressed by the boy, and he looked down at him, looking over his entire body. He stopped at the boy's crotch, and smiled. "Well, at least I'm not the only one..." he said out loud, not particularly toward Arie.

Damien moved toward Arie's body, examining it, admiring it. "You know... you're really hott." Damien felt younger, like a teenager all over again. His hormones kept him this way, and he didn't really mind.; he liked the feeling. Damien slowly moved to his knees, now in front of the boy. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to..." Damien's eyes flashed toward Arie's. "I want to do something for you...," he moved closer, on his knees still. He placed his hands on Arie's stomach, lightly touching his body, moving gently over his navel. "Just tell me to stop, if you want me to stop, okay?" The question was purely rhetorical, but Damien would respect it; he wanted to respect Arie,a nd honestly, he had to.

Damien moved in closer, looking at the boy's young manhood. It stood partially aroused, his tight balls squenched against his shaft. Damien moved in, his hands moving down. Damien looked away from Arie, now looking at his young dick, not fully erect, but definitely perky. Damien's own stiffness was becoming harder, his body wanting more. Sensing Arie wanted more... wanted this... he moved his hand until it was on his dick. He grabbed the soft skin with his hand, feeling it all over.

"Lean back... enjoy yourself." Damien started slow strokes. He knew the boy must have been enjoying it... he hoped. All he wanted to do was make the boy happy; comfortable... acccepted. He increased his strokes' speed ever so slowly, adding more firmness with each stroke, but not going to fast... he wanted him to feel this for as long as he could stand it. Damien's other hand moved to his own thickness, and begam to slowly pump.

Arie's face lit up again as he felt Damien's eyes on him, but he didn't look away. His eyes wandered down to Damien's growing length, a bit awed by the size. "You're one to talk, you're one tube of body oil short of being tossed on a two page spread." He said as he trailed a hand up over Damien's chest, tracing his muscles, and pausing to touch the piercing. He watched entrances as Damien sunk to his knees, leaning into his touch. "I know... I don't think I'll ever want you to stop." He said shyly, very much looking forward to whatever the older man had in mind.

He did as he was told, leaning back against the wall of the shower, his eyes shutting as he felt Damien's hand stroke his growing erection. He bit his lip to try and stay quiet, looking down after a moment to watch what was being done to him. He couldn't help let a moan escape as he realized Damien was giving himself some attention as well. It didn't take much of that before he was completely hard, his length standing at full attention, perhaps just above average size for his age.

Damien kept stroking himself and Arie. He felt the boy's thick erection in his hands growing more and more wiht each stroke, until it go to its full size, around 6 inches. He looked up toward Arie finally, seeing him look down at him, letting a slight moan escape his throat. Damien smiled, and bit his lower lip in response, he was almost completely turned on himself.

He inched closer toward Arie, the water still very warm on their bodies, tracing their every detail. Damien slowed the pumping of his own cock, as he continued on Arie. He looked down, taking in the sight of the fully erect, cut meat in front of him. The view was perfect; Damien wanted nothing more but to freeze this moment in time... however, he felt things wouldn't stop here. He felt a bit of nervousness as he moved even closer to Arie.

"Feel good?" Damien bit his lower lip again as he looked up at Arie, his eyes admiring the teen. Finally, he released Arie's erection, and moved his hands to the boys butt. He traced his fingers along the curvy bottom of the boy, as he pulled Arie closer to him. Arie's boner stuck in his face, off to one side as Damien squeezed playfully, pulling Arie's body toward his own. He pushed Arie back gently, resting him against the wall comfortably. "Just breathe... relax... you'll enjoy this little man", damien said, reassuring Arie.

Damien slowly placed his hand on the boy's scrotum, tickling the hairs on it gently, before moving his fingers to the shaft. His face pushed forward, lips touching the navel region on Arie's body. He started licking softly around Arie's navel, his tongue entering the sweet hole a few times before exiting again. Damien trailed soft kisses down toward Arie's pubic region, stopping at the top of the shaft. He looked up at Arie,his face calm. He looked down again, cocking his head everso slightly as he skipped the boy's girth and moved to his testicles. He placed his hand on the boy's shaft and began to tug. His tongue touching the boy's balls, before taking the left one and then the right one in his mouth; moistening them with his saliva, patting them with his tongue, massaging them with passion.

Damien increased the speed of his stroke slightly as he released the boy's balls from his mouth. He took a breath of air, not ready to stop there. The boy's shaft was throbing, he could tell. He slowly placed his tongue at the base of Arie's 6" penis and started licking upward, coating the boy's manhood with his saliva. He reached the head. He stopped moving, his hand still slowly jerking Arie off.

Damien stopped completely, looking up at Arie, he said, "are you ready?" He didn't wait for a response really, just a few moments without objection. He pushed his head forward, taking the boy's penis into his mouth. He sucked on the boy's pink head, licking, and flicking the head every so often. He started to take it deeper; he was ready for this, Damien knew he must be enjoying this a lot. Damien's head pushed forward, his hair brushing against Arie's body. He looked up and then closed his eyes, pushing the 6" thickness down into his throat. It stayed there, in his throat, throbbing for a few seconds.

Arie loved the feel of Damien's hands on him, so much more skilled than Jacob's fumbling hesitant touches had been. Experienced. "Feels amazing..." He managed to mumble.

He arched his back as Damien's strong hands moved over the curve of his ass, and another moan escaped at the feeling of the man's tongue on his stomach as he moved lower and lower, building Arie's anticipation. He gasped as the man moved lower still, sucking him in, one nut at a time. He wasn't sure how much longer he could last, it was more arousal than he'd ever experienced.

He nodded at the question, unable to put words together. His length throbbed dangerously as Damien's tongue moved along it, and he thought he would loose it when he was enveloped in that tight heat. The more he took, the closer Arie got. He laced his fingers in Damien's wet hair, gripping it as he let the wall support him. "Nn... Damien..." He moaned the other's name, "I can't... I'm gonna..." He warned, too entranced to think of what Damien would do next, too focused on giving him a chance to react before hitting his peak.

Damien loved Arie's inexperience. It was so cute and so innocent. He opened his eyes, still holding Arie's erect member deep inside his throat. He flashed his eyes as Arie warned him of the coming cumshot. He was ready for it, but was surprised at how little he had to do to make the boy blow a load. 'It'll take practice' he thought to himself, making himself terribly hard as he pulled his mouth off Arie's plump penis. The head slipped away from Damien's lips and stood firm, not dropping a bit; begging for more attention. Damien smiled as he looked at Arie's penis. Finally, his hand grabbed the boy, and started to stroke his rock-hard cock. The boy was ready,a nd Damien knew it.

With Arie's body arched backwards, Damien kept jerking him, his head rubbing against Damien' lips every so often. He pumped a little faster; long hard pumps, pulling the boy closer and closer each time. He could feel the boys' balls tense up, lurching toward his abdomen as he continued. Damien's left hand was on his own cock, pumping rapidly, enticing his own head to come to life. Damien peaked up at Arie's face, a slight blush it looked like; the boy was almost there. He kept his pace and opened his mouth a bit as he spoke. "It's fine, I'm ready for it... I want you Arie..." his voice trailed off as he kept jerking him off, his penis entering his mouth and then out again as the strokes continued. Damien wanted to feel his warm juicy sperm in his mouth; wanted to taste it... he wanted to please Arie any way he could...

Arie let out a small whine as Damien pulled away, leaving him unattended for a moment. He was so close, but he couldn't quite get there on his own. When the attention finally returned he seemed to tense with anticipation. Damien seemed so sure of what he was doing, and ti was driving the poor kid crazy.

He was still struggling to hold back, trying to make it last as long as possible, but as Damien's words he lost it. With a low moan he shot several sports of the hot white liquid, his heavily lidded eyes watching Damien take it, awed. He relaxed as he rode it out, and once he'd finished he fell back against the shower wall again, sliding down until he was level with Damien. "What about you?" He asked, his face turning very red. "Can I... Can I help?"

Damien's eyes met Arie's as boy slid down to face him. He held the boy's cum in his mouth for a moment longer, before sticking his tongue out, closing his eyes, and then swallowing. He felt the boy's manjuice slide down his esophagus, and he shivered at the feeling. So young, yet so alive... Arie was more of a man than he seemed, and Damien wanted more. The boy's question lingered for a moment, beggng for a reply. Damien obliged.

"Yes, if you'd like." Damien looked down at his fully erect piece and then up at Arie, his hand was still stroking it, nice and slow, with firm grips. He leaned back a bit, standing from his kneeling position. His girth saluted Arie's face as it hung just a few inches away. Damien kept jerking slowly, his other hand rubbing his chest. He looked dow at Arie and smiled. He was ready for this, and wanted Arie to take it at his own pace. He didn't want to pressure the boy, but at the same time, didn't want to waste this moment either. He nodded in request, asking Arie to relieve his pressure; to help with the situation. He moved his left hand down his stomach and then grabbed the back of Arie's head, slowly combing his fingers through the boy's sily wet hair. He didn't push forward, or pull Arie's head toward him... he wanted it to be completely voluntary; he wanted to know Arie wanted this as badly as he wanted it. He looked up, cocking his head backward, eyes closed.

Back
Top Bottom