Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for domintant male rpers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm angelduskgirlcat and I'm looking for any males that could possibly rp as a male straight domintant Vampire,College Teacher,or a Samurail only. I'll be rping as the submissive female characters only. I'm fine with romance,hugging,kissing,holding hands,oral sex,gentle sex,pregacy,and I love it when a males can make my character cum more then once. I love it when the male is domintant,caring,jealious,protective,kind,and a little violent towards anyone that hurts my character only. If any males are interested please post here or feel free to pm me as well. Hope to hear from any males soon. And I don`t mind a gold chained leash or a pink collar at all, and I`m fine with my hands and feet tied up only. I`m looking for anyone that could possbily rp as Alucard from Castlevania series as best as they can. Pm me if anyone is interested in rping as Alucard or pm me for more details for my plot idea I have in mind ok.

Hope to hear from anyone soon.

Cheers:angelduskgirlcat

Hey there though I don't know anything about Alucard I would be intrested in doing any of the other RP's you had in mind.
Don't worry about me being new I have had plenty of experiance on other sites.

What about me playing as the College teacher. I'm more into dragons and neko dragons but a college scene sounds fun. If you look at my profile and subtract the dragon parts then there is the college teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom