Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

sησωfℓαкεs : journal

• " Ï?ε αяε αâ??â?? â??ιкε sηÏ?Ï?fâ??αкεs.
                          ηÏ? Ñ?Ï?Ï? αяε αâ??ιкε,
                          вÏ?Ñ? Ï?ε αâ??â?? fαâ??â?? Ñ?нε sαмε.
                          αâ??â?? Ñ?нε ρяεÑ?Ñ?y gιяâ??s,
                          нαηg fяÏ?м sεpαяαtε Ñ?яεεs,
                          PεяfεcÑ? pяεsεηÑ?ιηg pяεsεηÑ?s,
                          WнαÑ? мÏ?яε â??Ï? Ñ?нεy мεαη Ñ?Ï? мε ?
                          YÏ?u'vε gÏ?Ñ? faâ??cÏ?ηs ιη your â??uηgs,
                          â??Ï? Ñ?нεy pяεvεηÑ? yÏ?u frÏ?м bяεαÑ?нiηg ?
                          YÏ?uя εyεs αяε wιâ??ε Ï?pεη,
                          ι knÏ?w yÏ?u'яε ηÏ?Ñ? sâ??εεpιηg. "

A journal to write in, keep all of my life's stories and whatnot...[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• June 4th, Friday afternoon

Yesterday wasn't the greatest, I only had the chance to be home for an hour and a half last night. I had to change my locks, go get more keys made for the new locks, go to the library, go to the music store to get bass mallets,snare sticks and new drum heads, then I had work at midnight. Sadly, the music store in my old town didn't have the drum heads I needed, so I had to drive to Jacksonville. The traffic was terrible, I still have a headache from all the horns that were blaring. My younger brother, who loves to harass me and say rude things kept calling and messaging my phone. By the time I had really gotten home it was around 10:40pm. During work, I had gotten so many calls from my moronic, drunkard of a roommate, I had to shut off my phone. Work was surprisingly busy throughout the eight hours I was there. More younger people than anything, buying things they would need so they could have late night/early morning fun.
                      I finally got off and was heading home, turned on my phone and just went on my merry way. I had to do some things before I could finally lay down at 9, and that's when my roommate decided to come home and bang on the door. Did I mention why I had changed the locks ? Well, I'll write the reason...My roommate has decided to get a new partner, a very rude and dirty 4'11 girl. About two or three damn days ago, I found her in my kitchen naked and drunk. I asked her to please go to her girlfriend's room, and she practically refused and challenged me in my own house. For one, I always take on a challenge, and being a foot taller than this chick, made it worse on her end. I tried to keep my cool, and that's when she pushed me, practically begging for me to strike her. But then, Friday ( roommate ) came into the kitchen and pushed us apart. Then she yelled at me for trying to fight her new found lover. They're always drunk and playing with each other, loudly. I work the night shift, and I haven't slept well in a good two weeks.
                      So anyway, here I am today. I didn't have to help at the high school with the drummers because it started to rain. I made my way home and I had a good hour and a half of sleep. My back is killing me, but I'll get over it. I'm getting a new roommate soon, since Friday is moving out. I just don't know why I let people walk all over me, too much of a softie I suppose. But there has been one good thing in my life recently. I've met someone who's a lot like me, and she's pretty kick ass. I enjoy talking to her every day, anyways, I guess I'll cut my ranting here...
                      [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• June 5th, Saturday morning.

It felt so good to have sleep for once, my disturbing roommate is finally gone. Plans to move to New Jersey where her girlfriend already has a place. GOOD. The last thing I need in my life is someone who just walks all over me. It felt great to throw her stuff out of the door, she's gone and I already have a wanted roommate sign. Start over, live with new people, or just old friends. Last night was great, the girl I had met online cheered me up and my night was just...better. Even with the calls of hate I got from the ex-roommate, talking to her just made it better. I've gotten a few calls from friends about living with me. I just don't know who to pick yet, I'm glad they wouldn't be heartbroken if I didn't pick any of them. I just can't get my mind off of a few things....and people. I need to get some fresh air maybe, I've got a busy month ahead of me. Trying to write first posts for a few roleplays and reply, work, helping the high school and family things. Since I'm awake, I guess I can get started on the replies, later there's work. Crazy night shift with all of the very weird workers. Gotta love Wal-Mart.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• Sunday June 6th, Late afternoon

Today my father called, just to talk shit and try to make me the bad guy. Calling me a " fucking faggot " sure a hell isn't the best way to start a conversation. So I told him that he never was a good father, did you know that he hates RAINBOWS ? Just because he thinks it's the sign for gays and lesbians ? I also told him I never wanted to see him again, nor hear from him. He is such a fucking asshole, calling me on my mother's cellphone just so I'd answer. We've had these fights before, he's already told me that he's hated my guts. Why does it hurt so much though to hear that when I despise him so much ?
                                                                Anyways, short post today. Just ranting about my " father ".[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Don't let him get to you. It hurts so much to here because you ARE letting him get to you. People call me a "faggot" all the time at school and you know what I say to them? "Thank you for the compliment." Just because he likes being an ass, doesn't mean you have to feed into his bullshit, my friend. If he says something bad to you, just ignore him. He's not worth your time and effort if all he's doing is bashing you about yourself when he has yet to look at himself. And if he hates you so much, why does he call? If he hated you as much as he says he does, why take the time to call you? That confuses even me. Like I said, hes not worth your time and effort if all he's going to do is bash you about your sexuality. Don't give that bastard the time of day, my dear friend. That bastard of a sperm donor isn't worth it. If you feed into it, it's just going to continue. Next time, if he calls using your mothers cell phone and you hear his fucking voice, Just hang up. If the number pops up again, answer. If it's his voice, hang up. You don't have to listen to his bull shit.

He isn't worth your precious time, nor your loving effort.

• Saturday, June 19th[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• I see I haven't written in a while...I'm just going to vent.
                                    My mother has been living with me for almost a week now, I think. My father has been causing problems at their home, and she said she had no where to go. She was angry a few days ago, and was throwing my things around. I tried to calm her down, but, unexpectedly was thrown. I went to work early that night. We hadn't really talked until yesterday after the anger episode. Sure, I was really upset by what happened, but in the end, I got over it. We never really forget things, just push past them. Or at least it's what I do.
                                    Today, I get to watch my friend's kids while she finally gets up and gets a job. Sadly, she works weekends, when the daycare is closed. This five year old girl is staring at me as if she just can't look away. She calls me Maxxie and says she wants me to be the Ken to her Barbie. I've tried to give her a toy, she won't play with it. And when I give her something to eat, she'll pull up a chair next to me and sit and stare at me. All the time she says she loves me, sometimes, I feel weird, actually most of the time.
                                    I haven't been sleeping well lately. No, it's not because I work the night shift, I just can't get my mind off of things. I would just really...like to get some sleep if I could. It's like I've got some sort of disease where I think too much. It makes it hard for me to write...

Oh well.

[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Made by Sanguis Innocentium for TMP ( Me )

• hotguy-1d-1.jpg

↱AmbosioVueloCedonia↲

◖◖ s ϵ c г ϵ т s ◗◗
                                        _________________________________________________________
                                        [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
                                        can't be ◖◖н ι ∂ ∂ ϵ и ғ σ г ϵ v ϵ г◗◗_________

• ⇦ You're body 『 т г ϵ м в ʟ ϵ s 』⋮⋮
                                                                              ⇦ ⇧ at the 『 т σ u c н 』⋮⋮
                                                                              ⇦ ⇧ ⇨ ⇩ at the touch of my 『 c σ ʟ ם ʟ ι ρ s 』⋮⋮

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Text text text text text text

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▶the s ω ϵ ϵ т s н u ∂ ∂ ϵ г s of your н ι ρ s◀

[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
                                                                              ◖◖ k ι и ∂ σ ғ м σ и s т ϵ г◗◗_________

• _________________________________________________________
                                                                                                                    I'm a ◖◖∂ ι ғ ғ ϵ г ϵ и т◗◗
                                                                                                                    ____________________________
                                                                                                                    pinkrose-icon_goddess.png

• Sunday, June 20th[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• Today was quite depressing, though it only made me angry. Happy Father's Day to those who deserve to have one. Sadly, I'm going to have to drop a few things, I've been really busy and lacking sleep. Two things that I can't really help. I guess I'll have to be that manager who doesn't want to get hated for firing someone. Until I can crack up some free time, which will probably be during fall, I don't think I'll be able to do any more role plays. I'm in three with the same person, and she's close to me, so.
                                                        Have you ever tried to cheer someone up and failed ? Yeah, it seems all I do is fail when I try to make people happy. I'm there though, see me online on MSN and need to vent, just type it. Or even a private message or something. I just never seem to be able to make others smile ? I think that's it...is that a serious issue ? I hope not...
                                                        My dog is dying...she's pretty old. Over nine years old, I lost count. A small chihuahua, losing her teeth, fur and hey sight. My mom wants her to die a natural death, my roommate wants to put her down and out of her misery. I'm stuck between two options. Her tongue always sticks out of her mouth since one of her front teeth is missing. It's sad...but she's adorable. Always curling up around my feet or under my arms.

As you can see...this entry was random, just full of things going on in my life...I should start making longer entries, maybe ? Which have a full purpose for being written ?

[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
                                                      • [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Elysiriyu_by_ProdigyBombay-1.jpg

• ══════════ ησω fℓσαтιηg υρ αη∂ ∂σωη ════════════════════════════════
                      ═══════════════════════════════ ι sριη, cσℓℓι∂ιηg ιηтσ sσυη∂ ═══════════
                      ══════════ ℓιкε ωнαℓεs вεηεαтн мε ∂ιvιηg ∂σωη ════════════════════════════════
                      ═══════════════════════════════ ι'м sιηкιηg тσ тнε вσттσм σf мy εvεяyтнιηg
                      [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

⇎
                      Cuervo Sin Las Alas

⇜
                      rose.jpg
                      ⇝

• Text. " Speech ". Thought.

[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom