Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Triangle (nothingbutporcelain and Anansi)

Jessica Milano stood in front of her closet, staring at the number of clothes hanging in it. She'd been standing here for a good twenty minutes and she still somehow couldn't decide what to wear. It wasn't like all of her clothes were boring or old, that definitely wasn't the case.

Finally, she pulled out a yellow dress that was quite short and showed off her slender thighs along with a fur vest. She'd lost a few pounds over the summer so the dress was a little loose. Jessica was thin now, maybe a little too thin, and freckly from the summer. Her blondish red hair was long and shaggy, and her round, navy blue eyes were fanned by thick, blonde-tipped eyelashes.

She was supposed to be meeting her friends at a bar near her house but as usual she was running late. It's not like her being late was a big change from her usual attitude, she was always taking her time with everything and acting like it didn't matter what time she arrived because it was always good to be fashionably late. When everyone your whole life had let you get away with whatever you wanted it was pretty hard to change yourself. Even with her cheeks flushed and her hair blowing in all directions, Jessica still managed to look more gorgeous than most of the girls around her. The Milano family was like that. They were all tall, blond, thin, and super-poised, and they never did anything without maintaining their cool. Jessica especially. She was gifted with the kind of coolness that you can't acquire by buying the right handbag or the right pair of jeans. She was the girl every boy wants and every girl wants to be. But it wasn't like her good looks were completely natural. She did spend hours in the morning getting ready and making sure she looked perfect. Sometimes being a perfectionist actually helped you when you were obsessed with your looks. Jessica had a great body; she was very slim and toned but she worked hard for her body.

But Jessica Milano was vain and conceited. She thought, no wait, knew she was better than everyone around her. But then again she was in Slytherin, a pureblood, and of course, came from a very rich family so it wasn't surprising that she had such a self-obsessed attitude. Her mother was the exact same way as her, that was who she got it from. Sadly her dad wasn't around because he left her and her mother when she was young. This also had a lot to do with her narcissistic personality. She was very insecure after her father left so she thought if she started acting like she knew she was the best looking girl around she might start to feel that way too. It actually had worked, well for the most part. She still had a few problems that would never go away. Like her weight, she had big problems with that. Most everyone at Hogwarts thought Jessica was a health-nut and obsessed with keeping her body in shape but this wasn't the case at all. Jessica constantly starved herself and if she ever did eat anything it never stayed in her. She worked hard at keeping her secrets hidden. Sometimes she broke down at the end of the day because of all the horrible things girls said about her behind her back. Her other problem had to do with her sexual habits. About a year after her father left she lost her virginity to a Slytherin and ever since then she'd been sleeping around constantly. Sometimes she really wanted to change but it was so hard. Right now she was trying to go out and sleeping around at much as possible just to get out of the house since her mother's boyfriends liked waking her up while she was sleeping and raping her. It was disgusting and even when she told them to go away they didn't take no for answer. She had to do spells every morning to conceal the bruises they put on her body by throwing her into walls. But mostly her bruises were on her thighs from them jerking them apart.

After sliding her feet into a pair of black peep toe stiletto heels she was ready to go. She quickly left her house and ran down to the street. Luckily the bar was so close by that she could just walk there. She stepped into the warm and crowded bar, noticing that none of her friends were there. Just great. She knew they all probably got fed up with waiting for her and decided to leave. She didn't care, she knew she could have an even better time without them.

w71563854.jpg

Draco sat at the Three Broomsticks and leaned back as he looked around and surveyed the bar. It was the middle of summer and much of the Hogwarts crowd wasn't about. His piercing pale blue eyes glared at the door with the arrival of the few Gryffindors and Ravenclaws that came in. He was surprised that the few Slytherins who lived in the area hadn't arrived yet and flicked back his deep black robes to check a mithril pocket watch. The heavy dwarven machine gleamed brightly as it was exposed to light and the delicate machinery within showed him it was half past three. He clicked a button and the numbers changed to names, with his own in the center. The names moved in relation to his own with Crabbe and Goyle's approaching, but surprisingly so were his father and mother's. Draco flicked back his light blond hair and ran a finger down his chin. "They're supposed to be dragon hunting in Romania." He said slowly to himself as he tapped a particular spot on his porcelain white skin wondering what reason they could have for visiting the pub.

A Ravenclaw girl who had been eying Draco in the company of her friends giggled with them in tune as his eyes glanced over her briefly. They had been attracted by the sound and she took his normal predatory glare as an invitation. She slipped over but before she could sit Draco's dragon skin boot clad foot came up to rest on the chair opposite him. "Seat is taken." He said simply. "By wh" before she could finish he snidely replied. "By my foot, which is worth more to me than you'll ever be, now piss off." The girl turned a bright shade of read, her mousy face contorting as tears welled up and she went screaming from the bar. A few people laughed at the scene, her friends for their part hurled insults Draco's way and then sped off behind her.

He sighed as he looked out the window, waiting, ever waiting to try and find something worth being around for. He'd left his manor and flown here to be around other people. He couldn't imagine having been more bored but now that he was surrounded by all these people it seemed to show off the fact that he was a rather isolated person. Beneath the expensive clothes and the flawless skin was just a person who for some reason couldn't connect to most others. He wondered on it briefly before he simply leaned back and put his ankles up on the table. No one bothered to stop him as he leaned back and zoned out for a bit as he pondered on the people of his house and how they looked up to him. Everyone had expectations of him, expected so much of him that it disgusted him.

He saw her come in, that girl, the house slag as most called her. He hadn't had her, he hadn't even spoken to her before this but she was a Slytherin and it was something. He looked to her, if only briefly and waved her toward him within his fingers in a casual gesture. "Hey you..come and sit." He simply said. He had at least twenty minutes before his parents arrived.

Jessica was shocked when she heard someone talking to her. When she looked up and saw just who was talking to her she was even more surprised. She couldn't believe Draco Malfoy was really calling her over to talk to him. Of course she knew who he was. He was rich and arrogant and probably the most popular guy at Hogwarts. She'd always been very attracted to him but for some reason they had never really talked much before. She didn't know why. Jessica was pretty popular herself, not for the same reasons as Draco though. But she was only popular with the guys while Draco was popular with everyone. The main reason all the guys liked her was because she was so easy to get into bed with. Maybe that was why she and Draco never talked before. He probably liked more of a challenge. Well Jessica could be a challenge. It wasn't like she slept with every guy she met. She wouldn't sleep with Draco just because he was gorgeous, rich and powerful. At least that was what she told herself when really she knew it wasn't true. Of course she would sleep with him.

She didn't really like how he referred to her as 'you' instead of saying her name. He probably didn't even know her name. Most of the guys at the school knew her name but obviously Draco wasn't one of those guys. Well after tonight he would definitely remember her name. There was a reason why almost every guy at the school wanted to fuck her. She was a slut and once you got her drunk on fire whiskey she would sleep with you right away but she was always very good in bed. She would really blow your mind. She'd been sleeping around for years now so she was a very experienced girl. All the guys loved that about her.

She got up, carrying her fire whiskey with her before taking the seat that Draco's foot was on a few moments ago. She saw how he turned that girl away earlier so right now she was feeling pretty special that he was letting her sit with him. Of course she would never let him know that. Jessica was a Slytherin. No one was better than Slytherins. Just because Draco was gorgeous and rich didn't mean he was any better than her. She wasn't going to worship the ground he walked on just because he was more fortunate than her. Maybe her family wasn't powerful but that didn't matter. She didn't even have a father for fucks safe. Her life was a mess. It would never compare to Draco's perfect one. But she knew things were never as good as they seemed.

"So I figure you know who I am." He said to her curtly as he folded his arms before himself. "I'd rather not call you house slag, like all the other boys and girls do as I'm sure you have a name. You're a Slytherin and slut or not you deserve to be treated as such." He said curtly as he flicked back his blond hair. His icy eyes ran over her curtly. She had a decent body on her he had to admit but knowing her reputation Draco didn't particularly think it would be of any worth to him to know her intimately. Draco however wasn't much better, he'd torn through Slytherin having his way with every girl worth having, and soon made his way to Hugglepuff and even a number of Ravenclaws. The Gryffindor girls tried to avoid him but he'd already gotten three of them the past semester. Even a few of the adjunct professors at Hogwarts had gotten their workings overs. Most people had no clue that the animal Mad Eye Moody had previously transformed him into had been dead on, a mink, an animal with a voracious sexual appetite and a rather large member for its relatively small size. Since his transformation Draco had found himself becoming aroused and having to vent his proclivities regularly.

"In any case." He said to her before she could continue. "You seem to be the only one of our house around here for the summer, I'll be coming by on the regular so I figured it would be best if I make your acquaintance, slut or not." Glancing down at his pocket watch he sighed and noted that his father and mother had stopped. "I'm sure you know all about me, who I am, and what I've done, yet all I know about you are the rumors that your legs open like they were permanently enchanted to. So I figured I'd give you a chance to confirm or deny, no pretense, how about it." He said before he looked to her.

Jessica nodded and laughed softly when he said she knew who he was. That was for sure. No one could go to Hogwarts and not know who Draco was. But while all the other girls in Hogwarts giggled around Draco and fell apart around him because he made them so nervous Jessica was not going to do this. That was no way to get a man interested in you. She knew men liked confident girls who weren't afraid to speak their mind. Draco wouldn't want some girl who couldn't stop laughing and couldn't think of anything to say. He probably wasn't looking for an intelligent girl. The smart ones usually weren't very adventurous in the bedroom. At least that was what Jessica had found out so far. She tried to stay away from the nerds as much as possible. They never knew what they were doing. There was nothing Jessica hated more than being with an inexperienced man.

She laughed softly when he mentioned that she was the house slag. She wasn't shocked that he knew that about her. She was definitely known for that. At least Draco knew who she was. That was better than nothing. She was shocked that he was actually showing her some respect and not calling her a bunch of terrible names. She just figured he wanted to fuck her and knew if he said really rude things to her she wouldn't do anything with him. But then again she knew how arrogant he was so he could easily think she'd be willing to sleep with him no mater what.

"Yes, I do notice that there aren't many other Slytherins around. That's really a shame." She stared at him, giving him that smirk that all the Slytherins were famous for. "I'm not going to deny that I'm a slut. Yes, I love sex a lot. I think it's boring to sleep with one guy all the time. It's way more fun to be adventurous and see what different guys are like. I don't care what people say about me." She laughed softly. "I do have a name. It's Jessica." She wouldn't be giving him her last name just yet. "The girls are all just jealous that they don't have the nerve to do what I'm doing. They all wished they had the courage to sleep around."

Draco shrugged slowly as he thought of the numerous other things he could have been doing with his time. Yes this girl was nice to look at but so far he couldn't see her as having anything to offer him than a pretty face and maybe a good screw. Leaning back he sighed. "Jessica...hhmm." He soon pulled out a roll of parchment and flicked his wand along it. "Milano family, only daughter, seems you come from ok blood background." He said to her absently. Blood mattered most of all to a Slytherin, as the last remaining mostly pureblood house it was a thing of honor and pride to be represented as such.
Draco had his own reputation about sleeping around, and as the best of Slytherin he'd never even thought of going after Jessica. Sex came to him, women threw themselves into his path to hope to get even the chance at it and on occasion he'd take them up on it, it wasn't a hard concept. He had several girls who waited on him at Hogwarts, girls who wouldn't so much as look at another man whereas Jessica might look at another man the second his cock left her, not because he might be better than draco but just because it was he nature.

Draco looked to her and shook his head before leaning back. "I see, well if that's how you want to live." He said before he crossed his legs. " I mean, you've never had me." He added with a slight grin and a tilt of his head. "Tried the rest, but unfortunately for you not the best." He said with an air of sheer smug confidence before he looked over at the door to the bathroom.

Jessica would be pretty upset if she knew Draco was having these thoughts about her. She listened as he told her that she came from ok blood background. She knew it couldn't be too great considering the fact that her father had left her mother but at least both of her parents were purebloods. She knew Draco wouldn't even be looking at her if she wasn't a pureblood. She had one good thing going for her. Plus there were her looks. He didn't know her that well yet but she was sure if anything her looks would keep him interested. Hopefully she wasn't wrong about him.

She glared at him because she didn't like how he was acting like he was so superior to her. She knew that was just a part of who Draco was but it was still a little annoying. He shouldn't think he was better than her just because his family was more powerful than hers. It wasn't like she had any say in who her parents were. It wasn't her fault that her father left even if her mother liked blaming it on her every day of her life.

"How do you know you're the best?" She asked him as she stared into his eyes. She wasn't surprised to hear that he thought he was the best. He was Draco Malfoy, the most arrogant boy in the school. Of course he thought that about himself. "And you haven't tried the best either." He may have been smug but so was Jessica. She was sure he was probably the best guy in bed at their school but she knew she was the best girl. It didn't seem like Draco thought that though. She was good at reading people and she was pretty sure he wanted to get away from her right now.

Draco leaned back in his chair and cooly looked over her with a slight smirk. In the magic community there were so many spells to change how you looked, so many potions for this and that that just being a pureblood alone opened you up to a lot of options for beauty, if you could afford them. To him this girl at the moment looked somewhat like his mother. Blond, skinny, haughty, yep that was mom alright but she was cuter. His mom had been a babe back in her day but lately the look of disgust she wore all the time turned most men off.

He looked to her glaring at him and snickered before all out laughing. "You look like my mom when you make that expression." He said before he leaned back. "Oh you rich pureblood girls are all the same, with that look of self satisfaction and contempt for all those around you who don't lick your pampered little asses." He added before he tilted his head. "Well frankly, I'm here for what I want, and I want you..now, in the next few minutes, in the bathroom." He said to her curtly.

His wand jerked her chair forward so that his knee touched hers and he leaned in closer. His pale blue eyes stared into hers with a feral hunger most wizards only ever saw in dragons before they were devoured as he grabbed her hand. He placed it onto his swollen member beneath his robes which throbbed softly. It was far too long and thick for his frame, the largest in Slytherin house according to Moaning Myrtle and seeing as how she had spied on every boy in the school she knew what she was talking about. He'd been the same size as Diggory, though Draco was younger than him, and now Diggory was dead. "We can go there...or I could bend you over the table." He hissed to her.

Jessica hated to admit to herself that Draco looked so sexy right now. She always loved that smug smirk of his. Deep down she knew she was going to sleep with him. She liked to think she was better than the girls who fell over themselves to try to get him to notice them and who sounded like idiots when they actually got to talk to him. Jessica wanted to keep her cool so he would never know just how badly she wanted him. But then again Draco obviously thought he was God's gift to all mankind so he probably already just assumed she wanted him badly. He probably thought it would be very easy to get her into bed. She wanted to make it a challenge for him but he was so gorgeous.

She narrowed her eyes at him when he told her she looked like his mom. That definitely wasn't something she wanted to hear. Narcissa Malfoy wasn't terrible looking for her age but she really didn't like being compared to someone who was at least twenty years older than her. What he said next definitely got her attention. She never expected him to come out and say he wanted to fuck her but she was very glad he had. Now they both knew what they were here for.

She never took her eyes away from him as he jerked her chair forward so they would be sitting even more close together. She loved that look she saw in his eyes, it was so hot. Most girls would be scared of it and they'd probably run away. She knew it was the look of a man who wanted to fuck her hard and fast. He probably wanted to really hurt her. Jessica wouldn't mind that at all. In fact she wanted him to be as rough as possible with her. She bit her lip to keep herself from moaning out loud when he put his hand over the bulge in his pants. He felt so large, she could only imagine how good he would feel deep inside of her. "And what makes you think I wouldn't want you to bend me over the table? Are you afraid of public sex, Draco?" She asked him, giggling softly as she moved her lips even closer to his. If either of them moved an inch their lips would collide.

Draco looked her over with his ever present smug grin before he laughed softly at her look. "You're looking at me like you're in heat." He said to her slowly before he crossed hios legs slightly before he tilted his head and studied her. She was a looker, but knowing how many other Slytherins had not only had her but shot their seed into her gave her a reputation as possibly being dirty. Casting a quick spell Draco snickered as nothing happened once he was finished. "well all those rumors about you having more diseases than St Mungos wasn't true after all." He simply said to her before he leaned in and kissed her biting her lower lip roughly.

Pushing his hand under her dress he ran his fingers along her thigh. He didn't even pretend, anyone who looked over to them could clearly see his hand now up her dress as he ran his fingers along her sex. "Draco Malfoy fears nothing you slag." He hissed before he stroked his fingers harder along her sex. Several people could see and watched in rapt silence as the young wizard pushed a finger into Jessica. If it wasn't for their positioning the whole bar would have been able to see.

Gripping the side of her neck Draco pushed her face down onto the table and shifted behind her. Pushing up her skirt roughly he ran his fingers along her sex and lifted up his robe before jerking open his jjeans. His tremendous member slid out like a python escaping a hole before it stiffened before him as he lined himself up.

Jessica glared at him and rolled her eyes when he made that comment. She didn't think it sounded too nice for him to say that about her but then again Draco obviously wasn't a nice person. She didn't notice he cast a spell so she was a little confused when he mentioned diseases. It was good that he didn't think she had diseases but she didn't know why he would bring that up right now. She didn't think he was trying to insult her but you never knew with Draco.

She was shocked when he suddenly leaned in and began kissing her and biting her lower lip. He was such a good kisser, she could tell that already. She knew she would have fun kissing him for a long time but she was sure he had other plans for her. She knew Draco wasn't the kind of man who would b satisfied with just kissing. He would want more than that and Jessica was happy to give it to him.

She bit her lip to keep herself from letting out a moan as he ran his fingers along her sex. It felt so good, she could only imagine how much she would love having his cock inside of her. She got even more turned on when he called her a slag. It was insulting but for some reason she always loved it when guys called her dirty names. And of course Draco had the sexiest voice ever.

She finally let herself moan out loud as he pushed her face onto the table. She couldn't believe this was happening. Was he really going to fuck her in front of all these people? Jessica really hoped so. She was counting on it. She knew he was lining himself up and she couldn't wait to feel him inside of her.

He bit softly at her lower lip his teeth tugging softly at the flesh before he gripped her backside roughly. His lips pressed roughly against hers as he groped and fingered her roughly before he finally pulled back and looked at her with a slight smirk. "Is this what you wanted whore?" He demanded of her before he began to push forward. He was so large his cock thrust against the entrance to ehr sex and began to force it open. "Is this what you expected?" He growled into her ear before he jammed his hips forward and her sex finally gave letting him in with a loud

Jessica moaned out loudly once she felt him bite her lower lip. Everything about this moment was so sexy. She couldn't wait to have him finally inside of her. The fact that he was about to fuck her in front of all these people was an even bigger turn on. "Yes, this is what I wanted!" She screamed out loud as she felt his cock try to push past her entrance. She was quite shocked by how large he was. She was pretty sure she'd never been with someone this large before in her life. It felt incredible. "Yes! Fuck me hard, Draco! Please, don't make me wait any longer!" She screamed out at the top of her lungs as her sex finally let him in. This caused her to moan out even louder than before. She wanted the whole bar to know how good this felt. She was sure all the girls wished they were her right now. Well too bad for them. Draco was hers right now.

Most of the women winced as they saw Draco's organ push into her. A few whispered about how only a slut could take it without screaming in pain and so quickly. Draco for his part pushed deeper into her. IT was slow and torturous, his raw cock pushing hard into her body. The friction of her body trying to hold itself together alone was divine not to mention the slickness that was running down his member before he shoved forward again. His member throbbed softly as he began to rock back and forth to work it deeper into her his hand still on the back of her neck holding her down as he did so. The bartender wasn't even surprised, he'd seen Draco do this before so he just continued about his duties. Draco's father would be by and pay him handsomely for his compliance. Though he'd never seen a girl who was being taken so brutally who wasn't screaming or crying during the ordeal, they'd learned to enjoy it but not as quickly as this slut he was using now.

Jessica knew that people were probably whispering about her and calling her terrible names behind her back but she really didn't care. Yeah she was a slut but she didn't think that was a bad thing. Draco knews he was a slut but he still wanted her. Of course she knew he would never think about actually dating her but that was because she wasn't the kind of girl guys dated. She was fine with that. She only wanted sex anyways. Relationships always turned out horribly.

Jessica continued to scream out in both pain and pleasure as Draco pushed his cock even deeper inside of her. This felt so good, he really knew what he was doing. She thought all the other Slytherins were amazing at fucking her but he was definitely the best. She could get used to doing this all the time. "Yes, that feels so fucking good!" She screamed out at the top of her lungs. She knew everyone was staring and probably really shocked that they were doing this but Jessica wanted to give them a show. They were probably all turned on from watching.

He thrust into her viciously rather than replying. His member squelching deeper into her with each thrust before it began butting roughly against her cervix demanding entrance to her womb. A few guys were approaching, some of them sporting erections as they looked to her. They then looked to Draco as though asking permission. He for his part ignored them focusing on burying his whole member inside of the screaming squirming girl before him. Slapping her backside roughly he snapped. "come on you little slut move your hips." He said before a particularly vicious thrust that slammed his member against her tiny cervix.

A few of the girls were edging closer to Draco just to look in awe at his member slicing into this girl due to his physical strength. He didn't have arm strength to speak of but his legs and hips allowed him to piston into her viciously. The door clinked open and in stepped a man with sleek pale blond hair and piercing blue eyes. His deep black overcoat and silver tipped cane marked him as a man of wealth. "Oh god, Draco and another one of these hussies." He said upon seeing his son's thrusting backside. Walking around he threw a few ingots onto the bar before he stood before Jessica. Yanking up her hair he looked at her face. "Do you know any good contraceptive spells dear?" He asked with a slight sneer.

Jessica coudln't believe how rough Draco was being with her. He was really incredible at this. She hadn't been with a guy who was this good in a really long time. She loved how he even talked dirty to her while he fucked her. Well he wasn't exactly talking dirty but he was using that rough, sexy tone of voice she loved so much. She began to move her hips backwards towards Draco, trying to get even more of his cock deep inside of her. She didn't want to let him down, she wanted this to be the best sex of his life. She was hoping he would fuck her more than once although she didn't know how anything could top this. Jessica did a lot of daring things during her life but this was definitely the craziest thing she ever did before. She was glad Draco was the first guy to fuck her out in plain view like this.

She didn't notice the girls and guys looking at them because all she could focus on was Draco right now and how good this felt. She only noticed that there was a man suddenly in front of her when he yanked her up by her hair. She actually jumped a little when he did this because she was not expecting this at all. "No.." She never did magic or used spells so she didn't even think about doing that. "Do you?" She knew by looking at this man that he was Draco's father. He looked exactly like him but older. He was really gorgeous too. She wouldn't mind if he joined in too.

nothingbutporcelain said:
Draco thrust viciously into her and finally slammed forward penetrating into her womb as he gripped her tightly. He rocked the entire table with each vicious thrust before he turned her over onto her back. Looking down to her his eyes were cold but lustful. His teeth gritted he jammed forward striking the back of her womb though much of his member was still outside of her . Draco reached down and ripped her shirt open during the vicious pounding before gripping her breasts roughly. Tugging at her nipples he smirked before he laughed as he heard his father speak to her.

"Oops I thought a slut like her would have been on some kind of permanent enchantment father." He said coyly with a slight smirk before Lucius shook his head. "The way she's taking your member if this is the first time you've had her she couldn't be anything but a slut." Lucius sneered before he shook his head. He could see Draco's serpentine monster inside of the girl pushing out her stomach with each thrust and he sighed. "Draco you know how your body is, theres too much magic inside of it. You can't control it and that's why that Potter boy always beats you, that applies to youir semen its almost impossible to stop once its inside someone." The two spoke calmly as though Jessica wasn't even on the table between them. "If this little slattern gets knocked up what then?" He asked. Laughing Draco shrugged. "Right now I'm pretty much ruining her pussy for any other man. I guess she'd be mine."

Jessica moaned out loudly as he thrust his cock viciously into her over and over again. This felt so good, she couldn't believe how good Draco was at this. She knew all the girls always dreamed about hooking up with him but now she understood why. They would be all so jealous of her if they ever found out about this. She wasn't worried about being bruised or in so much pain tomorrow that she couldn't walk. She knew it would probably happen but whatever. It wasn't a big deal. It was the summer so she didn't have school anyways. She could just rest until she was able to walk away. It would be nice to have Draco there taking care of her but she knew that would never happen. He'd probably be fucking some other girl by the time he was done with her tonight.

She screamed out loudly in pain and pleasure when he began tugging on her nipples. She wasn't even really listening to their conversation about her. She was so focused on how good this felt that she couldn't think about anything else. Jessica never worried about getting pregnant. She just thought she was lucky and it would never happen for her. She did hear Lucius call her a slut which just turned her on even more. Why wasn't he joining in? The only thing that would make this better was if Lucius slammed his cock down her throat. She could hear Draco saying something about her being his and she had to admit that turned her on a lot. She wanted him to own her and control her. She'd gladly giving up sleeping with other guys if it meant she and Draco had sex like this all the time. She was whimpering a little from the pain but it wasn't a big deal.

Draco continued to pound into her viciously. It was rare he got thus much of his member into someone on the first go and even rarer they enjoyed it so much. She gripped him tightly yet opened up without him having to slam her as hard as he could. His hips were moving at an even pace and from the way she was wincing groaning and gripping him he knew her sex would be swollen shut by the next day. Draco soon gripped her breasts roughly and began to rock her pulling hey by them to thrust. "Mmm she's almost as tight as Granger when I busted her mudblood cunt, as I understand she can take Potter and Weasly at the same time in her pussy now." He added with a snigger before he saw his father's disapproval. Growling he pulled out of her viciously. Her sex gripped him as though reluctant to let him go but with a loud squelch and a pop he pulled free her pink sex raw and gaping open as he did so.

He aimed at her backside now. His member's tip pushing against the tiny ring. He pushed hard and slipped off his cock jamming hard back into her pussy before he pulled back once more. He aimed holding it with his hand and pushing he pushed hard enough to make his steel hard member bend slightly before he finally felt the tiny ring give and begin to spread open. He groaned as it happened. Lucious for his part felt a bulge rising in his pants. It could be seen by Jessica who was rather close. It wasn't as big as draco's but it was nearly as thick and only a few inches shorter. He sighed looking around. He couldn't take part in this, if word got back to his wife it would be hell to pay.

Jessica really hoped that Draco was enjoying this as much as she was. She wanted him to keep coming back for more. It would really be a shame if they could only do this once. She got a little disgusted when he mentioned that he fucked Hermione Granger. She did not know why he thought that would make her turned on. That was disgusting. She couldn't believe Draco would really sleep with a Gryffindor. She wished there was some way she could push the thought of him fucking Hermione out of her brain. It was seriously nasty. But luckily this felt so good so she didn't have to think about that right now. She was getting so close to her climax. She heard what they were talking about and was afraid Draco wouldn't cum inside of her because of it. Jessica wanted that so badly.

She was really sad when he pulled out of her. Hopefully the next time they fucked his father wouldn't be around to remind him not to cum inside of her. She wasn't worried about getting pregnant, she knew it wasn't going to happen. She was shocked when he started pushing his cock towards her backside. She didn't usually let guys fuck her there but Draco was definitely special enough to earn that privilege. She moaned out loudly the second her ass opened up for him and he was able to push inside of her very tight ass. It felt amazing but also very painful since she never let guys fuck her there. She wouldn't mind if he decided to cum in her ass. In fact that sounded pretty sexy to her. He could always cum in her pussy the next time they got together.

Draco slammed hard forward but only slipped a slight bit deeper into Jessica. Growling he lifted her legs onto his shoulders leaned forward and bore down driving his member slowly deeper into her. He groaned as he felt her open up before he looked up at his father. "mmm this one is definitly special, most girls would be screaming their heads off and bleeding by now." He said as he sank even deeper into her. "Maybe I should knock up the little slut." He added. 'I could get the Malfoy crest tattooed on her stomach. Several girls who watched were wincing in pain and holding their backsides as they observed Draco's rough entry. Several guys were now openly stroking their members as the sight. Such depravity wasn't unheard of in the magical community it was just accepted as something that happened on occasion.

He pushed in till he was at half and rested slightly. The sheer thickness of his member made it difficult as he could feel her body gripping him tightly and trying to force him back out. "Oh...yeah this should help." He said before he pulled up his wand and twirling it briefly he touched it to her chest. A hiss could be heard before the black mark of the Malfoy crest appeared on her left breast. Many people in the area audibly gasped. It was something that was done to slaves or house elves but for Draco to do it in plain sight to another magician was something truly outrageous. Draco then resumed pounding before his father sighed. "Draco if you'll do such things you have to do them properly." Lucious tapped the end of his cane to her chest and the mark hissed color filling into it as he pulled it away. "There, now the slut is proper Malfoy property."

Jessica knew he only got a little bit deeper inside of her but it felt so good. She was really glad when he lifted his legs onto her shoulders because this was something she really needed. It made the sex even better. She got so excited when he called her special because she knew that was a big deal coming from Draco. She was sure he didn't say that about most girls. She continued to scream out loud, wanting him to enjoy this as much as possible. She didn't really want him to knock her up since she wasn't ready for a baby but she wasn't complaining. She doubted he would do it anyways. Draco wasn't ready to be a father. They were both only seventeen years old. It just wasn't something that could happen.

Jessica finally looked up and smirked when she saw some of the guys stroking their cocks. It was such a turn on to know they were stroking themselves because of her and no one else. She was a little sad when he rested inside of her but she knew he would go back to slamming himself into her very soon. She was shocked when she saw him make the Malfoy crest appear on her breast. Jessica didn't know if she liked this or not. It was definitely painful but she liked thinking about being Draco's property. Everyone would be so jealous of her. She was sure all the girls wanted to belong to Draco.

She watched as Lucius made the crest have color to it. Was it just her or did he look like he really wanted to fuck her right now? They definitely had to see each other soon. She didn't care if Draco was around or not. She and Lucius could have a lot of fun together. If Draco was this good she could only imagine how good Lucius would be since he was so much older and obviously had more experience.

"I could just curse her till her mind went blank, like Lockhart does to all those women." Draco quipped playfully as he slammed into her. "Id end up fucking her senseless and she'd wake up a few months from now not knowing who she was or why she was pregnant." He said with a particular snicker. "Though that would be a waste." He said slowly before he poked at the fresh mark on her chest. "Mmm I guess this means you're coming home with us slut." He snapped before he drove his member viciously deeper into her backside.

He groaned slowly now and tried to ram himself forward and felt as though he could go no deeper due to her bowels clenching to try and keep him out. Somewhere on Lucius a chime sounded. "Draco hurry up, your mother is waiting." He said to the young man. Draco sighed and began pumping his hips viciously now slamming his member deep into her backside before he came deep inside of her. The first spurt could be audibly heard before he pulled back and jammed forward pushing past the resistance in her to cum deep within her bowels his member almost fully inside of her backside.

Pulling out with a slurp he smirked and looked down. "Be rude to dirty their floor." He said before he gripped a bottle of butter beer. Wriggling it. He plugged her backside with the thick end of the bottle forcing it in deep before he smacked Callie's thigh. "come on the coach is waiting." He said as he wiped off his member and tossed the tissue to one side. A number of girls shot forward immediately to begin fighting over it hoping to get enough of his cum off of it to make a love potion. He then moved off to the door. Lucius for his part turned and headed to the door and snapped his fingers. Suddenly as though linked by a chain something began to pull at the spot where Jessica was marked by the crest roughly towards Lucius.

Jessica felt so lucky that she was the one they kept talking about. She didn't really like him talking about knocking her up though. It definitely wasn't something that turned her on. Maybe some day she would want to have a baby but that day definitely wasn't today. She could barely take care of herself much less a baby. She knew she wasn't ready for one. She was very happy to hear she would be coming home with them. Back at her house her mother always had her boyfriends over and they all liked beating Jessica up and raping her so it would be much better to stay with Draco and Lucius. At least she wanted those men inside of her. They might fuck her so hard that it felt like rape but she would love every second of it. She knew they might beat her up a little too but Jessica wasn't worried about that happening.

She was disappointed when Lucius told Draco to hurry up because his mother was waiting. She didn't want him to hurry. She wanted him to take his time so this could last as long as possible. She moaned out loudly when he finally came deep in her ass because it felt so good. She didn't know it was possible for her to feel this good. She was a little shocked when he shoved the bottle up her ass. This was definitely painful. She wasn't shocked at all that he expected her to walk like this to the coach. Hopefully she could find a way. She didn't want to let him down.

She glared at the girls who were trying to get the tissue with his cum on it. They were all so desperate, Jessica was glad she wasn't like them. She was really shocked when she started to walk closer to Lucius without even knowing it. The second he snapped his fingers she was brought to him immediately. She didn't understand it but she knew it had something to do with the crest he put on her. She definitely wasn't complaining. She was glad to belong to the hottest guys in the bar.

Back
Top Bottom