Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The [Horror] .of. our L o v e - (Action & Adventure!))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukiko

Super-Earth
The [Horror] .of. our L o v e​

Introduction

Hello everyone!

My name's Yukiko, but you can call me Kit if it suits you. I have been away from roleplaying for a while, so now I'm ready to get back in the game. I am a literate roleplayer, and I would like to receive the same level of skill as what I deliver. I hate to be picky, but please only message me if you have all intentions of being intelligent and literate. No chat-speak or any of the like. I am looking for LONG TERM, please. Thank you!

Anyway, I am really craving a historically based roleplay, perhaps set somewhere in the 1600s to 1700s with or without fantasy/twist of an alternate reality. Basically a historically based setting with weapons and some other various elements that are not of that time. Or, something in the ancient world. So as you can see, if you have a historical genre, toss it my way because I will totally be game for it. Been toying with the idea of something to do with the celtic druids, if that interests anyone. So if you're interested in that, then please drop me a line.

I quite also enjoy war, adventure and all things of that nature spark my interest. Perhaps something with assassins or something of that nature, or opposing factions that become involved with one another.

I am currently craving creating something where a girl pretends to be a boy in order to do something/be someone with someone of rank or position finding out her situation and perhaps blackmailing her into doing things for him to preserve her secrets, etc. Something like that.

I am willing to participate in many, many genres, so just PM me your ideas! Right now I'm looking for a dominant, literate male partner.

Pairings & Plots

Historical Settings:

Ancient Egypt/Rome/Anatolia/Greece, etc.
Medieval Europe
Ancient Celts/Druids
Old West

Other:

World of Warcraft

Etc., suggest others if you want something else.

Pairings (Pairings are virtually unlimited, here are just some ideas):

• Mermaid/human (I'd really like to do come up with something of this nature!) ♥♥♥♥♥
  • Mage/Peasant
  • Prince/Princess
  • Knight/Princess
  • Knight/Peasant
  • Kidnapper/Kidnapped♥
  • Thief/Noble
  • Pirate/Noblewoman♥♥
  • Pirate/Nobleman♥♥
  • Pirate/Pirate♥♥
  • Pirate/Royal Officer♥♥
  • Assassin/target♥♥♥
  • Assassin/assassin♥♥♥
  • Military official/criminal♥♥♥
  • Military official/military official♥♥♥

Modern: I don't do modern very often, so if you would like to do modern please bring me some sort of plot. I'm open to various pairings.

This is a very incomplete list, please suggest any more you may have!

I would prefer to roleplay over PMs only. I will be glad to move to e-mail if we get very in depth with the roleplay.

Hmm that's all I can think of at the moment, but please PM me if you're interested in a roleplay or have any questions. I look forward to your messages![/size]

RE: The [Horror] .of. our L o v e - (Still searching!))

Hello there! : D I just saw this thread, and as long as you don't mind someone experimenting with their schedule to get some good RP in, I'd like to try something! Honestly, some old West has always been a liking of mine, so I'd be perfectly willing to do that.

Considering, it might even be interesting to do some kind of assassin/target in a fantasy western setting. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom