Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire {the Masquerade} // WoD

So, would anyone be interested if I started a group roleplay based loosely on Vampire the Masquerade? Basically, a club where the undead gather to socialize and such...

Just throwing it out there to see if anyone would like this sort of thing.

No. Twilight. Vamps. :exclamation: Please. Lol... ;)

bah, there goes my idea lol. I guess I will just do the usual vampire of mine. Will have it done soon

Acid said:
bah, there goes my idea lol. I guess I will just do the usual vampire of mine. Will have it done soon

Name: Lucian
Apparent Age (must be 16 or greater for board rules reasons): 21
Clan (or Bloodline): Brujah
Generation: 12th
Description (can include picture or not, up to you): Lucian has shorty spiky blond hair and ice blue eyes. He has a tattoo of a dragon on his chest. 6' tall, 120 pounds. http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm299...ander-.jpg
Other (this includes reputation, fame, noticeable quirks ie. A Nosferatu who doesn't use Obfuscate around other vamps, etc.): Lucian could be a bit of a prankster at times.

I wouldn't play an Anti, just the thought of it is enough. Ok, blowing the dust off the character and time to translate it from Grapevine speak.

Also, Acid, if you still want to go with the mortal idea, we could coordinate something. I'm up for it.

My character is currently exploring the mortal side which would make for an easy connection there

Name: Rian “Rigan” O’Cleirigh

Apparent Age: 25 years

Ported directly from his ending chronicle

Clan (or Bloodline): Salubri

Generation: 6th

Description: Rian looks deceptively young for his appearance, and yes he actually does bare a resemblance to Locke Cole from FFVI so (Clicky)* is a great description of him. He stands at about six feet two inches even with a weight of 160lbs. His third eye is covered by his bandanna and only shines when he is using higher level of Obeah and Valaren, and he is never without his bandanna. Rian has very light brown hair and hazel green eyes and prefers clothing built for mobility. It should go without saying that Rian looks just as good as he moves, after all he needs to be an acting Toreador in these Final Nights.

Other : There are a few very old kindred/cainites around that know Rian as a Salubri and are on very good terms with him. Rian is a very accomplished Irish Step dancer and famous break dancer in the Cam with the cliché nickname that he picked up in the 80s of “Nightstep” , and is known to be an overall nice guy as well as a bit of a flirt with the ladies. Rian has been masquerading as a Toreador since 1502 and pulled a lot of influence and favors to do so. (Noted Merits: Jack-of-all-Trades, Blush of Health, Catlike Balance, Eat Food, Natural Linguist, Sanguine Humor. Noted Flaws: Bad Sight [wears glasses/contacts], Dangerous Secret [a duh, he’s a Salubri who’s acting as a Toreador], Lifesaver, Prey Exclusion [Children], Secret Friendship [Fianna], Slow Healing, Visions)

Rian was embraced over 1658 years ago in 352 AD, and has adjusted extremely well to the changing world around him, especially with the advent of the modern era. In terms of powers Rian is well versed in Auspex, Obeah, and Celerity all of which he knows at the seventh levels. He knows Fortitude, Presence, and Valaren at the fifth levels. Rian also knows Potence and Obfuscate at the second levels. He can fight, and fight well enough to go toe to toe with a Brujah and not suck, but Rian would rather not fight unless there is no choice.

*Image goes to the credit of the original artist.

Name: Known only as the Cajun
Apparent Age: 36
Clan: Unknown
Generation: 7th?
Description: The Cajun wears outfits that are 18th century style, with a New Orleans feel to his attire. He sports either a top hat, or a straw hat with two raven's feathers in the right side, in the style of a fedora. He wears a cowhide suit vest atop a white long sleeved shirt, with the sleeves rolled up, a pair of worn cowhide pants, a pair of snakeskin boots, and a pair of fingerless gloves. He stands at 5'11", and seems to weigh around 136 lbs. A bolo tie adorns his heck, with a skull for a clasp, red gems set in each eye. A small pouch is tied to his belt, within which is a mass of craps dice carved out of bones. He has a second smaller pouch around his neck as well, but he doesn't remove anything from it. He also walks around with a cane with a skull for the head, again two red gems adorn the eye sockets.

An assortment of rings adorn his fingers, most of them seem quite old. In particular, a wedding band rest on his left ring finger, worn with a great deal of age. In his left ear are three piercings: two studs, and a dangle in the shape of a raven's feather; in his right is one stud. His smile is full of sharp teeth, not a single tooth resembles that of an herbivore. (Scholars will note that they do not appear as though they might be Nagaraja teeth, simply all carnivorous.) His presence alone is enough to make most humane Kindred shy away from him, and humans rarely seek to enjoy his company for long. A tattoo of a snake wraps around his right arm, and bites into his wrist on the inside of his arm. (Theologists will note that it is a tattoo of Li Grand Zombii, not a tattoo for Sutekh/Set). The Cajun almost always has a small toothpick in his mouth, which upon inspection, or to the very observant, is actually a small sliver of bone carved into a toothpick.

Other: The Cajun coughs a great deal, as though he were deathly ill. He seems to be listening to something other than what he is perceived to be paying attention to, as though someone from beyond were speaking to him. The Cajun speaks in the third person, rarely using personal pronouns. To those who perceive his aura, there is a presence of black tendrils that appear to be diablerie veins. Magic is also in his aura. The Cajun's Embrace is a mysterious event, as he never tells anyone that he WAS Embraced. His story is usually something along the lines of "The Cajun play a game of Liar's Dice with Death, and win. Death give the Cajun the gift of immortality, for a price." He is cold, and lacks compassion. He is a follower of the Path of Death and the Soul, and is very devoted to his studies. (Notable Merits: Eat Food, Medium, Foul Blood, Special Gift[a Setite removed the Cajun's heart, and the Cajun has it hidden away]; Notable Flaws: Curse[his birthname is forgotten by all those who knew it, or are told it], Eearie Presence, Necrophile, Patricide; Derangements: Delusions of Disease, Necrophagia)

In the ways of Disciplines, the Cajun has shown that he knows Obfuscate, Auspex, Celerity, and Fortitude to the fourth level. He has been taught the combination discipline Doublespeak, as well, and is known to use it. Few people truly know, but it is assumed he is a practitioner of Vodoun Necromancy, and Wanga, and some even believe that he has access to paths outside of what Vodoun normally teaches. Some believe he has an exceptional understanding of Thanatosis, as he's been reported to have been reduced to ashes at one point, but the ashes disappeared when the person turned around. That kindred mysteriously disappeared shortly after making those claims. Whispers that he practices Mortis circulate as well. But that would be ridiculous... wouldn't it?

Is this Game still going on cause if so i would be interested in playing an Anarch or a Caitif.

Name: Amour Victoria La D'ecaie
Apparent Age: 25
Bloodline: Thantos
Generation: 5th
Description:
kayla.jpg

Other: She is not what most people expect. She is known for her straight forward demeanor and her less then approachable manner in which she carries herself. She is very devious and dislikes boring and tiresome folk. She cares not about the people around her unless they benefit her in some way. Shes says what she wants and when she wants, no filter on her thoughts or actions. She is also a known trouble maker, she tends to push peoples buttons and loves to make other squirm either by her words or actions. She is an old vampire but has clearly adapted to the modern style and is loving life in the city.

I would definitely be interested in playing. I usually play Malkavians, but do you have too many already? It seems like a lot of people posting on here saying they're interested are doing Malks.

If it's not a problem, then I'll stick with that. As far as some people are saying on the mortal train of thought, my character usually has two ghouls- non-sexual, so male or female would be fine.

Back
Top Bottom