Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Up coming / current events.

Marek

Moon
I'm sure only a few people are following what's going on with me, since I'm pretty new to the site, but here's the low down for the next few days: I'M FINALLY GOING HOME! After a year in Afghanistan I'm on the way home some time in the next few days. During the travel back to the states it's not likely I'll have internet access during my travels, so I won't be able to respond to PMs or any of the threads I've posted on. Once I'm back I'll have a few weeks before I go on leave, then I'm off to Alaska for a few weeks to visit friends, so again probably won't have much internet connectivity.

Again, this is just to let the couple of folks I've struck up cordial relationships know what's going on so they don't think I've just run off and joined the circus or something.

It's great that you're going home! Now you actually have time to actually join the circus if you want.

Update: 5 May 2010 0123 Afghanistan.

Well.. another day or so in this damned country! The plane lands, the plane breaks and I'm stuck here until the afternoon of the 6th at the earliest. Ah well, can't complain too much I guess, it's a few more days of tax free money and I'll be home soon enough.

Home, to cold beer, good food, a delicious scotch on the rocks with a water back and the delightful pain of a tattoo needle. I can't wait to see that fresh ink on my skin and bask in the delightful pain that comes with it. Yes, I'm masochistic, it's a flaw, or a strength, but there's something utterly erotic about having your body burn with pain as your skin becomes a canvas.

So soon, but not soon enough, I'll be home! Wish me luck all.

To the people that Marek is roleplaying with:

He called me around midnight last night and he's -finally- headed home. I know he didn't ask me, but thought I'd give the rest of you a head's up that after much bullshittery, he's on his way home and will probably be back on in a few days. <3

Dances around in Vampire garb throwing confetti and candy :3 <3

I'm so happy it's finally panning out!!! I was getting angry >:c

Oh believe me, you weren't the only one but yush! <3 ~Throws confetti around as well.~

Upate:

Well I am no longer in Afghanistan! We flew out this afternoon and are now in Germany. We'll be here about 12 hours before we fly back towards the states.. We've got one stop in the states before continuing on to our home station. Should be there some time, very early on the 11th or late on the 10th. Bunch of tired EOD guys that are ready to go home.

Back
Top Bottom