Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Need A New Queen (Vicodin + Fierce)

Alexander's brown eyes slowly opened at the sight of the light shining through his silky curtains. He sighed and got out of bed, his demeanor different from what it usually was. Although if anyone understood the death of their spouse, then they could see why he was so depressed. The woman that gave birth to his two children, Rebecca, had passed away due to illness. Once Rebecca's hand stopped holding onto his, he stopping holding onto happiness. It was as if she was the only thing that kept him happy. Now that she was gone...

Anthony walked to his dressing room, where there were two women in very nice outfits, dressing him as he was, a king. Despite him being depressed, one of the maids had dropped to her knees and smiled as she started to pull down his bottoms. However Anthony stopped her. "I am not in the mood...." He said, dismissing his servant. From the way that she acted, it seemed that she did that a lot in the morning. It was true, but he wasn't even desiring sex once his wife died. How ironic.

As Anthony walked out to the dining room, he had a very lavish feast that took three hours to prepare for him. He smiled and asked the cooks to come out to the dining room with him and enjoy the food that they cooked. The cooks were surprised, thinking that it was just a joke. But everyone in that room enjoyed what the king enjoyed. It was almost as if he had changed, just from the death. However it was just a cover. Despite him knowing it, there was a big amount of anger being stored in his body. Anger at God for killing his wife, anger at his servants for not leaving his castle, and anger that his wife had to die. It just took a few more things, and he would snap. As he finished dinner, he walked out into the front of the castle, because he was told that there was a woman here to see him.

Her father hadn't told her anything, only to pack her finest clothes, that they were going to visit her cousin. She'd been thrilled with the news, absolutely thrilled. Although there was a large age difference between them, they had been very close when younger. Once they'd been caught playing "i'll show you mine.." and that's when their fathers decided it was time to split them up. Elizabeth was moved into the country and he'd learned to grow up.

Elizabeth had dearly missed her cousin in those thirteen years that had passed. They'd always been close and when they were split apart, it was like the hole world came crashing down on her. Of course, with time the wound of not being able to see her cousin healed completely and she somewhat forgot. Her time was filled playing with her friends, learning how to be a proper lady and all the sort. When she was thirteen, her mother died, leaving her in the hands of her father. Once her mother died, her father became distant, leaving the manor often on supposed business trips. She grew up in the hands of her care takers and became very much attached to them. Her older brothers never paid much attention to her after they turned thirteen and she was left alone for the most part.

When her father was home, she'd always go against his wishes and rebel against him, hoping that it would make him see that she needed a strong hand like his at home. It often had the opposite effect and he just left the next day. Her best friend, Markus seemed to be the only one who really understood her and she would always be with him, talking, running about, like a wild child. Months before her eighteenth birthday, her father remarried a lady and she moved in weeks later. She began changing things and Elizabeth hated the woman. Her father had become cold and distant, at times cruel and always wore a devilish smirk when around the woman.

It'd been more than eight years since they'd seen each other and she wondered how her cousin had changed. She sat in the carriage, facing her father, and fidgeting with the hem of her red dress. Her father had a devilish grin about him and she wondered what was on his mind. It was a days carriage ride to the castle, if you took the long way with slower horses. Her father knew this place like the back of his hand and knew which shortcuts to take and where, having them at the castle by supper. Stepping out of the carriage, her golden locks bouncing slightly, she looked up at the castle. There stood the king, her cousin.

The man that Elizabeth used to know was long gone by now. Alexander's own father was cruel to him, always bringing out the belt and punishment when he did something wrong. It was rather cruel, to be bringing a belt down upon the boy who would later be king. BEcause of years of beatings and torture, his mind was formed in a different kind of way. Whenever he brought pain upon someone else, he enjoyed it. Whenever he made someone else feel objectified or inhuman, he loved it. So as Alexander walked out onto the castle grounds and waited for his cousin to arrive, he had some guards stand around him. All of them were wearing armor, but if anyone was able to see past that, they could see that inside of the armor was naked women, all without a weapon. Some of the women had bruises, and some of them didnt move a part of their body, because it hurt too much. Alexander looked at his cousin when she came out of the carriage, and he smiled. "Don't you look beautiful... Ms. Elizabeth." He said as he stepped down the stairs and kissed her hand. He was taller then she was, by a foot at least. He stepped towards the castle and brought her with him, sitting her down in the living room. He dismissed Elizabeth's father, and then closed the doors behind him.

"Hello Elizabeth." He said, pushing one of the guards towards the kitchen so that the guard would get out of her armor, and make something to eat and drink for the both of them. The guard was a black haired girl, with tan skin. A slave from Egypt. So Alexander sat down in a chair next to her, and he got himself comfortable. "So... Your father must have taught you to be a very nice lady." He said, folding his arms in his lap. "You certainly look like one. Now... You are aware that your father brought you to me so that the both of us could be married... And quite possibly have some children."

"Thank you, your majesty." She blushed and smiled softly at him. He had gotten so much taller than she remembered and quite handsome as well. She was brought into the living room and her father left. Elizabeth watched as he pushed a guard towards a different room. It was strange, normally they would be given orders or something and the guards would respond, right? Were they not normal guards? He sat and she tried not to stare too much but when he spoke, she looked right at him and smiled just slightly. But when he said they were going to be married, she simply stared at him, no longer smiling. "I...was actually not aware of that..."

Married?! To her cousin?! Was that legal? Well, he was king after all. He made up the rules. She simply sat there, staring down at her hands which were folded in her lap, thinking.

He was sure to get the father to tell her that she was going to be married to him. Yes, married cousins was not allowed, up until the king allowed it when his wife died. So it wasn't illegal now, it was just considered immoral. Alexander however did not care. He did not have the time to find a good wife that would endure all the crap that he would bring, so he just would bring a girl here. The slave in armor walked over to Elizabeth, holding a cup of tea that Alexander assumed she wanted. As it gave the cup to her, it moved back and put the saucer away. Alexander put his hands to his chin in thought. "Hmm... Well I don't want to sound impolite, but you are going to have to marry me. I need a wife if I am going to stay king, and I don't have the time to find a new one. I don't want this to make it look like I am only using you. I like you, really I do, but I need a wife as soon as possible. So I am choosing you."

She took the tea and offered the girl a small smile before bringing the warmth to her lips and taking a small sip. "Well your majesty, it seems as though I really have no choice in the matter..." She paused. To her it was as if he didn't even care what she thought. They were cousins! Hadn't they been close when they were younger? Had he forgotten all of that? As she thought about the past, she blushed and adverted her eyes to the girl in armor. She looked so afraid and small, hurt. Elizabeth looked back at her cousin. "Not to be impolite, but I would rather not marry you, unfortunately I will make a deal with you cousin..."

She is correct. She didn't have a choice in the matter, which is the way that Alexander liked it. However when she acted as if she was the one who was calling the shots, the one that was going to organize everything, it irritated him. His knuckles clenched as he thought of a woman taking control of the castle. "What is this deal that you offer?" He asked, relaxing his hands so that it would not look like he was angry. He ran his hands through his hair, almost taking his crown with it. But he was listening. She had his attention... for now. But if the deal gave her too much power, he was ready to deny it and just force her to be married.

"I'll marry you and bear your children, if you could give me a retreat in the country side and I am allowed to go whenever I so choose..." She loved the country. All the open air, it wasn't stuffy there and she could get away from him whenever she wanted to be alone... It would be amazing to get away from the stuffiness a castle can provide. Hopefully he would agree to this, finding it trivial and unimportant.

The only thing that Alexander found important in that proposition, was that she was asking to go whenever she pleased. Normally he wouldn't have a problem with that, but Elizabeth was not really agreeing to this marriage. So if he were to agree to giving her a house in the country, she could leave nearly every day and leave the children to him. So he wasn't going to have to allow that. "I agree Elizabeth, I will provide you with a house in the country parts of the city." He lied. Sure he would let her out every once in a blue moon, but if it was going to become a weekly thing, he would stop it right there.

She hadn't known there were country-like areas in the cities. How was it even possible? "Promise me that you will allow me to go whenever I please and I promise that I wont leave the children to you all the time." She said, allowing him a small laugh. Elizabeth was hoping for him to agree to all parts of her proposal, not just half of it. It was now that she took another sip of her tea, noting its flavor and sweetness.

Alexander sighed and nodded his head. "Yes yes okay, you can have that house in the country, and you can go there whenever you want." He replied. He had not laughed at the joke that was given to him, this was a serious matter to him. She had agreed to marrying him, which was nice, but he still was going to have to deal with the stress of another marriage. And the depression of his last one... What if something happened to Elizabeth? Then he would have a dead cousin and wife... He stood up and walked over to her. "Do you mind if I... kiss you Milady?"

She smiled slightly as he agreed. If she needed to, she would have a place of escape. He was uptight and she frowned slightly, as he had not laughed at her joke. He stood and strode over to her, asking something. Elizabeth's eyes looked up at him in a soft manner and blushed before she looked down at her folded hands. To kiss her cousin? She bit her bottom lip for a split second before releasing it and speaking in a hushed voice, "Who am I to deny the king..." She was nervous, that was certain.

Alexander moved in closer to kiss Elizabeth on the lips, his hands wrapping around her waist and pulling her close to his body. However when he broke the kiss, he looked down into her eyes and smiled, a smirk on his face as he thought of what he should do. However he thought that he should wait until they were married before he tried and made a child with her. What if she was pregnant in the next week and he had the wedding postponed? She would not look good in a wedding dress with a big stomach. "I scheduled the wedding for a month from now. Do you have any problems with that?"

She felt strange being so close to her cousin. Their lips met and it was only more strange. When he finally let go of her, her cheeks blushed softly and she looked away from him. It didn't feel right to be this close to him, to have him kissing her. Even more, she didn't like the feeling she got when she was in this castle. It was cold, distant and evil feeling. The wedding was in a month? Looking at the king, she offered him a soft smile, "I have no problem with that.." Even if she did, he was king and his word was law. "Sp how have you been cousin?" She asked in a slightly cheery tone, hoping to liven the mood.

Back
Top Bottom