Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fucktrain

MironaX

Planetoid
Dehlila brushed her hair back over her shoulders and sighed as she waited for the train. She was getting tired of standing there, freezing in her Halloween costume designed for a much warmer climate. She wrapped her trench coat tighter around her but it did little to stave off the cold. Beneath it only a tight black one piece corset covered her torso. Shoulder gloves and thigh highs all made of leather adorned her extremities. She had to admit, as much as she loved Japan, this time of year she could do without. The train finally screeched into place and she ducked aboard and sighed at the feel of heated air.

"Oh jesus! That feels good." She flared out her coat, letting the hot air in before she realized that there was another passenger, and that she had just shown the young lady her attire. Ooops. She chuckled and winked at the young Japanese native who was sharing the train with her. Couldn't be over nineteen, damn sexy though. She sat across from the girl, oh well she already saw her outfit. So she relaxed and crossed her legs while leaning back against the wall, letting her coat fall away and exposing her thighs to the air.

"I hope I'm not disturbing you? I'm just not the type for modesty you know?"

It had been a regular day for Mokoto. Leave her house, get on the train, go to school, leave the school, get back on the train, rinse, repeat. At least the train was empty this evening, it was bad enough that men, and occasionally women would reach under her skirt to grope at the panty-clad rear. The blue pleated skirt ending mid-thigh, her long sleeved sailor-esque top completing the high school uniform. Sheer black nylons adorned the girl’s legs, after all it was rather cold and they were within the dress code.

The young Asian woman had been nodding off when the foreigner stepped in, nearly scaring her half to death. It was hard for her to believe people wore clothes like that, though she was immediately envious of the stranger’s figure. She would have killed to have the killer figure the newcomer had. Mokoto didn’t say a word as the woman sat down and let the jacket fall off, her chocolate brown eyes practically glued to Dehlila’s legs. The sound of her voice snapped the young woman out of her reverie.

“A-ah, no it is fine. It looks very..” She bit her lip, trying to remember the word. Mokoto was fairly well versed in English, though she still had trouble with it. “Attractive?” She asked, smiling a little, brushing a strand of pitch black hair behind her ear.

Dehlila raised an eyebrow. Attractive? Was that a shy come on? She bit her lip. The Asian was very sexy, slender, with those big brown eyes. Dehlila found herself very much intrigued. And the way she brushed her hair behind her ear was so adorable. She stood up and moved over to the same bench as the Asian girl. Sat down, angling herself to look at the young woman, and crossed her legs.

"Attractive hmm? You are pretty attractive yourself you know? Hmm." She imagined this girl in a costume like hers. It seemed so kinky in her head. "You know I bet you would look amazing in something like this. Perhaps some black vinyl? A skirt and corset to show off those legs....maybe some stilettos to give you some attitude?" She bit her lips again. Japanese people were more reserved, but man was she horny. And her needs were...special.

"My name is Dehlila. What is yours?"

Mokoto made no move to scoot away when the woman sat down next to her. A light blush colored the Asian's cheeks at the compliment. In her opinion she was rather plain, she wasn't going to turn down a compliment like that, especially from the woman who was showing off her own lovely body with such disregard to who might be looking. "I am?" She half-asked, looking up at Dehlila curiously.

Mokoto had seen people dressed in similar outfits going to the fetish club near her apartment. "O-oh my. I could never wear anything like that. I don't have the body for it." She smiled cheerfully up at foreigner before she gave the young Asian woman her name. "My name is Mokoto, I am...." Mokoto bit her lip, having trouble with another English word. "Kokosei? Haigh Skool Student?" The girl asked no one in particular, before nodding. It was good to practice her English, especially with such an attractive companion who seemed to be eager to talk to her.

"Where are you going tonight?" Mokoto asked, still smiling happily, glad to have some interesting company.

"High school? Really?" She wasn't surprised, it was so hard to tell the age of Japanese sometimes. But this girl was to good looking for her modesty. Dehlila reached over and put her hand on the girls thigh and winked.

"Trust me, you've got the body for it. I bet you would make men melt like butter if you tried." She gave a reassuring squeeze, also getting a good feel for the girl, she was firm, probably on a track or sports team of some kind. Then she leaned back again.

"Tonight? Tonight I am heading to a halloween party at a little club I frequent." She motioned to her outfit. "Thus the attire. How about you? Do you have any sleazy plans for the evening?"

Mokoto nodded, most people would have simply guessed from her uniform, then again it was Halloween. The hand on her thigh surprised her, was this woman flirting with her? Well, maybe she would play along, at least this foreigner had the decency to actually talk to her rather than wait for an opportune moment to grope her or worse. It wasn’t like it never happened to her, busy train; suddenly a hand ducks under her skirt and gives her a good squeeze that she can do nothing about since no one would likely listen to her anyways.

To say the young Japanese woman was flattered would have been an understatement. Compliments like these were rare for her, and the squeeze on her leg helped confirm her suspicions about the woman. At this point though, she didn’t really care, she was being kind to her and frankly, knockout foreigners like this were rare in her opinion. “Well, thank you very much. I don’t own anything like that though. Only uniforms and dresses.” Overall it was a true statement, she didn’t have a boyfriend or a girlfriend, so sexy outfits like that weren’t needed, plus she didn’t have the money to afford ‘bedroom’ clothing.

“Sleazy?” She paused for a moment before shaking her head. “I am going back to my apartment and getting ready for school. I don’t go out often enough to go to clubs.” In truth, she was too nervous to go to the often underground clubs with the booming music.

"Well that's no fun...you know..." Dehlila thought for a moment. This girl was being fairly open, and accepting. Maybe she'd be up for a little fun. "..you know I could really use some company tonight...these parties rarely ever turn out anyone interesting..." She moved her hand and brushed Mokoto's cheek gently with her fingers. God she had such vivid images of the things she could do with this girl.

"Honestly I'd rather just spent some quality time with someone interesting than hang out at a club hoping to find someone special." She moved in closer so that their thighs were touching. "So what do you say Mokoto? You want to break the grind and have a little fun? Don't worry...I'd be gentle..."

“Com-pa-ny?” If she hadn’t understood the word, the fingers brushing against her cheek gave her a pretty clear picture. Almost instantly, the girl’s face reddened as her gave turned downward. She was a virgin and at this point her mind was reeling, this gorgeous American woman wanted to lay with her? Then again, she had heard that Japanese Schoolgirls were something many Americans lusted over. “Ah, well.” The girl began to reply as the warm thigh pressed against her own, the heat from Dehlila’s leg slowly seeping through the black nylon leggings she had on.

“F-fun, yes that sounds good!” She exclaimed, looking back up at the woman. “B-but before anything happens.” Mokoto paused again before chewing on her lip a little. “I-I am… Um, untouched?” She asked again, gesturing towards lower half. Mokoto didn’t know the word in English, though she hoped the message was clear. To have someone like… this as her first would truly be an experience, and hopefully a good one since this woman seemed to be quite experienced. “W-where do we go to do this though? My stop isn’t for another ten minutes.”

Untouched? Dehlila understood as soon as the girl's hands gestured to her nether region. She couldn't help but smile, oh gods this was to good to be true! Given consent, she slid closer and placed her arm over Mokoto's shoulder. They were very close now, the heat of her body filled Dehlila in a way that she just couldn't resist.

"Well...since we've got the time...and no one is around...why not do it right here?" She moved her hand back to Mokoto's thigh. Running it up and down the inside with steady, firm, gently strokes. Pretty soon she would have to show the girl her secret, otherwise she might scare her to death.

"Also...just so you know...I am not like normal women...it sounds bad if I try to explain so..." She gently took Mokoto's hand and placed it against her crotch. There the girl would be able to feel the throbbing bulge that had emerged.

It was an interesting feeling, being this close to someone, the almost possessive arm around her shoulders. Right here? On the train? The thought of it enthralled the young woman, it was one of those things, going outside the norm. The hand on the inside of her thigh was a new feeling as well. She looked up at Dehlila, giving her a rather nervous smile. She was about to be deflowered by a complete stranger on a public train, it was a normal feeling, right?

“Not normal?” Mokoto asked as her hand was taken and placed against Dehlila’s crotch, the warm, throbbing object resting against her hand. Her eyes grew wide as she stared between Dehlila’s legs before giving the bulge a firm squeeze before looking back up at her new friend to see if there was a reaction. Did this woman have a cock? The idea was a little odd to Mokoto, but she had heard of such a thing before.

Well she didn't immediately run for the hills, so that meant Dehlila had a window. So she jumped through it at full speed. She smiled as Mokoto looked back to her, then leaned in and kissed her passionately, but gently. She didn't use tongue at first, simply kissing and tasting the young woman's lips. She pulled away and adjusted herself on the bench, sliding her hand to Mokoto's abdomen, gently moving upwards to massage her breast.

After a few moments of stimulating the young woman she slid her hand back and placed it over Mokoto's. Steering the girl's hand to massage her phallus. After a few moments she became too hard and it was uncomfortable in her outfit. So she leaned back, separating herself from the girl. She then smiled as she moved her hands to unfasten the removable crotch on her outfit. As she did her cock sprung out, it's full ten inch length and two and a half inch girth throbbed powerfully between her thighs.

"So...are you...still interested?" She always got a little sheepish at this point, since it was hard to find interested partners for women like herself. Also, because it was going to be very uncomfortable getting herself back into the costume.

Needless to say, the kiss had been a surprise. At first the young woman struggled a little before resting in the woman's arm, the warm lips against her own, the taste of the other woman's lips in the simple, passionate, almost perfect kiss. At least in her mind it was perfect, hopeful eyes looking up at Dehlila as the hand slid up her smooth skin and cupped her breast. It was a unique feeling, that the Asian girl was clearly enjoying.

When the hand finally slid away, Mokoto whimpered a little before feeling the hand placed upon her own. It was different, feeling the throbbing member beneath her hand. She smiled up at Dehlila as her hand guided hers along the covered cock. When it finally sprung out, Mokoto's eyes nearly popped out of her head. It was much larger than she thought it would be. "Sugoi! Okii desu-ne!"* She exclaimed, forgetting that her new friend likely didn't speak Japanese. It was almost hypnotizing, the monster sticking out from the beauty's legs.

"A-ah, yes! Very interested!" Mokoto replied, her gaze finally snapping away from the cock to look up at Dehlila happily. She was nervous as hell, then again, this was all new to her.

Dehlila smiled and took Mokoto's hand, urging her to stand and leading her to the end of the car, where the handicapped bench sat. It was much wider and would be far more comfortable once they laid down. For now though she backed Mokoto up against a wall and kissed her again, this time much more deeply, using her tongue to probe and explore her mouth. All the while she pressed up close, letting her large breasts squeeze up against the young womans body. Because of the position her cock was also pressed up against the girls thigh, hot and throbbing, she would surely feel it through her skirt.

Dehlila's hands roamed Mokoto's body, exploring every inch of her, going beneath her shirt and undoing her bra, snaking down beneath the girls skirt to give her taut ass a squeeze. Oh gods she could not have been more lucky. She pulled away so she could speak, whispering in the girls ear.

"Since this is your first time...which I am honored you would give to me....do you want me to be gentle? Or do you want to be fucked?"

The young woman allowed herself to be led to the back of the car before she was sandwiched between the wall and Dehlila. This was much more intense, their last embrace a peck on the lips in comparison. The tongue pushing against her lips before breaking through, invading her mouth. Dehlila's own breasts easily dwarfed her own, it was a little intimidating. Slowly, her hands snaked around her new 'friend' clumsily grabbing at her hips as she felt the massive cock pulse and throb through the thin skirt.

The hands running over her body brought a small gasp to the woman's lips as her bra snapped loose, still being held up by its straps. The hands on her ass caused her to jump a little in the woman's arms before she pulled away. Mokoto's body was firm with muscle, an athlete's body. A disappointed whimper left the girl's lips when Dehlila pulled back only to lean forward to whisper.

"Well... If this is going to be a one time thing... I want you to take me hard." She grinned up at her, giving Dehlila's hips a firm squeeze.

"Oh gods you are a true rarity! I'll make sure this is everything you could want...." She leaned in again, kissing Mokoto deeply and kneading the firm flesh of her ass. To find such a gorgeous young woman, and a virgin, and a virgin interested in her who wants to be fucked? Only in her dreams did this kind of thing happen! She slid her hand up, using one to pin her hands against the wall of the train, trailing the other up to the younger woman's breast. Beneath her blouse, Dehlila's hand massaged Mokoto's sensitive virgin nipples.

With a quick shift of her hips she slid her shaft between the girls thighs, she wasn't looking for sex yet though, she had a real taste for foreplay. She just wanted the girl to really feel the thick meat that was about to take her virginity. She couldn't deny the girls warm thighs were a haven for her cock, it throbbed so hard that it almost hurt....but Dehlila was patient.

Mokoto had been about to reply when the lips mashed against her own, the strong hand groping her ass eagerly. This was heaven! She groaned happily into the kiss as her hands were pinned to the wall. The hand sliding up blouse, only to massage and tease the sensitive brown nubs caused the Asian woman's eyes to squeeze shut. She was glad she was in the hands of someone so experienced, and someone as gorgeous as Dehlila. Maybe the woman would be willing to do this again some time.

A yelp left her lips as the cock slid between her thighs, the hot member pulsing against the bare skin of her inner thighs. Now she was a little nervous, it felt much bigger now that is was nestled between her legs, just below her virgin slit that was about to be split wide. It took a little effort, but Mokoto flexed her legs a little, massaging the cock as much as she could without moving away from the intense kiss.

Back
Top Bottom