Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mother, Daughter, Demon

MironaX

Planetoid
Telona bit her lip in excitement. She'd been waiting for days to take this chance, and now she was going to get some serious payback. She snapped her fingers and her body dissipated into a cloud of mist. The mist traveled noiselessly into a beautiful Zen garden, drawn to a striking voice humming. Telona smiled inside, perfect, the mother is home. As the mist she drifted down and spread over the garden, so she could watch.

The mother was bathing, outdoors. Her body was overkill, sexy, sculpted, her big heavy breasts still firm even at her age. She let her lust build as she watched the water run down the woman's form, causing her irresistible milky skin to glisten in the moonlight. She couldn't stand it anymore. She pulled up and settled at the end of the garden, where she rematerialized in a very different form. She had some serious tension to relieve, and nothing was better at that than her lust demon form.

As her form became solid it was apparent that she could take any shape or gender. This one's body was nearly seven feet tall, yet hunched over. His torso rippling with throbbing muscle and thick glowing veins. Shoulders nearly four feet wide became long, thick arms with over sized hands. His face was fairly human, save the eyes were completely red and the teeth were sharp as razors. A pair of big curved horns sprouted from the side of it's head. Most importantly though, his cock hung flacid between his legs, almost a foot and a half. Beneath that a pair of massive testicles, each one the size of a grapefruit.

He grinned and walked forward, approaching the woman and making no attempts to be stealthy.

Cassandra was humming softly to herself as she bathed in the outdoor bath, not particularly worried about being seen. The house she and her daughter lived in was out in the middle of nowhere really, well away from prying eyes. Whilst Cassandra herself was nothing exceptional, her daughter was a famous demon hunter. She had taken down countless demons, killed them whenever they had threatened humanity, and of course taken a good reward for her troubles. The two of them lived a secluded life of luxury, built on the blood of demons.

At first Cassandra didn't notice the mist, nor did she notice when it began to come together behind her, forming into a shape and beginning to solidify. It wasn't until she heard the first, heavy footstep behind her. "Huh....?" The woman slowly turned around, blinking for a moment, then gasped and froze in fear at what she saw, staring wide-eyed at the massive demon walking towards her. "Wh-what.....? O-oh my...." She screamed as she looked at the creature, her eyes glancing down between its legs....the 18 inch flaccid member giving a pretty good idea of just what this creature was here for. "G-get away!" Cassandra immediately turned to try and scramble out of the water in order to run away. Her daughter wasn't home, and Cassandra certainly wasn't a fighter.

Telona smiled a big toothy smile as the mother tried to run. With a single lunge he covered the distance between them and wrapped his arms around her waist, locking her against his hard, muscular body. She was so soft and warm, he couldn't help but take a big whiff of her scent. She smelled so fine, like an aged wine for him to indulge in. His cock began to swell as blood pumped through it. It lifted upwards between the woman's kicking legs and curved up from between her thighs.

Even now, only partially erect it was two full feet long and four inches wide. All the veins on his body were glowing red with lust, even the ones running the length of his shaft. His mottled, purple black skin was a sharp contrast to her milky white body.

"Go ahead woman. Fight it all you want...you will be begging for me soon." He tossed her onto a bed of thick moss and pinned her down, letting his massive cock rest against her stomach to give her perspective. Meanwhile he leaned down and placed his mouth over her breast, sucking at her nipple and massaging it with his massive strong tongue. All the while squeezing and feeling at her body, massaging it with his big hands.

((Four feet wide? Lol. Was that typo or intentional? XD))

Cassandra let out another scream when the demon grabbed her, a single hand more than large enough to grasp her like she was nothing more than a doll, the demons strength such that she seemed to be about as resistant as a doll aswell. She squirmed for a few moments, before suddenly feeling something moving against her leg. The sensation, along with the thoughts it inspired, caused her body to freeze once more. This thing....it was going to....oh god.

"N-no! No please! Please I beg you don't!" She had to try and buy time....try and keep the demon occupied until her daughter returned....but that wouldn't be for hours. "P-please! Please it'll rip me in half! I'm only human I can't take something like that!!" The woman was panicking, squirming desperately as she was thrown to the ground. For an instant she tried to crawl away, but the demon was already ontop of her, grasping her once again, taking almost her entire breast into its hot, wet mouth, the tongue rubbing across her. "N-no...no stop!"

((sorry! Typo for sure!))

He ignored her pleas as he sucked at her body, tasting her sweat and stimulating her flesh. He leaned back and put his hand on the back of her head, then slid his cock up her body, between her soft breasts and pressing the head of his cock to her lips. Thick precum was already oozing from it, so he smeared the potent cream over her lips and cheeks.

"You smell that woman? That is your food from now on!" He lifted his cock and moved forward, pressing her face into his mammoth balls. He loved the feel of her hot skin against his sack, her breath against that soft skin.

"Please me woman! And I will make this the greatest experience of your puny life!" His strength made her a doll to him. He grabbed her leg and hung her upside down in front of him. He gripped her thighs and spread them apart, aligning her so that her face hung right beside his throbbing phallus. He then leaned in and placed his lips over her pussy. He wasted no time in penetrating her with his thick tongue, he extended it deep inside her, savoring the delicious flavor of her insides.

Cassandra panted heavily, swallowing nervously as his cock slid up her body, leaving a trail of thick pre-cum across her body, the sensation of it rather odd against her skin. It was so hot, yet not burning. And the scent of it....it filled her nose and her lungs, almost choking with its thickness. She quickly turned her head to the side when he reached her face, trying not to let her lips touch the demons skin even when his massive balls started to rub against the side of her head.

She yelped when he grabbed her leg, hoisting her into the air and holding her upside down, spreading her legs in a way she hadn't done in a rather long time. "N-no! No way! There's no way I'm going to please you, you monster!" The woman screamed at him defiantly, then yelped as his lips wrapped around her pussy, his tongue penetrating her like it was a cock...hell, his tongue was bigger than more than one cock she'd felt before....

She tasted so divine. And despite her defiant words he could taste the fluids her body was beginning to produce. He continued assaulting her cunt, pressing his tongue all the way to her cervix, hitting and massaging her deep spot as well as her G spot over and over as no human man could. After a few minutes he let go of one leg and grabbed her head.

"You have work to do wench! Maybe you just need more inspiration!" He dropped her to the ground and held her there with one hand. The other he stroked his cock rapidly, making it harder and building up a nice sized load.

"Open your mouth!" His veins began glowing green as he prepared a very special batch of seed that would act as an aphrodisiac. He roared out loud as he came, releasing huge ropes of glowing green semen onto her face and upper body. His cock visibly swelled with every pulse of cum, by the time he was done he'd spattered her body with nearly a gallon of his creamy seed. He laughed heartily, that felt great, but it was merely the prologue.

"That was just a taste to get you in the mood wench! I can come like that a hundred times before I get tired!" He shoved the head of his cock, still oozing green semen, to her lips. She would break quickly, then he would have so much fun with her.

Cassandra couldn't help letting out a moan as his tongue reached her cervix, before quickly biting her lip hard enough to draw blood, going to desperate lengths to restrain herself, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of hearing her moan in pleasure under his touch. Just when she felt like she was about to go insane, just as she thought she might've been about to cum, his tongue was withdrawn from her, leaving her both relieved and frustrated at the same time, before he pinned her back to the ground.

Once again she attempted to squirm, though when he started to stroke his cock and the veins began to glow bright green she froze up once again. "O-oh god...." Now at its full size, or at least what she thought was its full size, the cock seemed to at least 2 and a half feet long and a good 6 inches wide. She couldn't help but stare as it pulsed and seemed to increase in size, before letting out a yelp as she was suddenly splattered with bright green cum, the fluid thick and coating her upper body. Despite her best efforts, Cassandra found herself swallowing some of the oddly coloured thick fluid.

Almost immediately she felt....different. She gasped and arched her back as a sudden burning sensation filled her body. The womans nipples hardened quickly through the bright green cum, her pussy almost immediately becoming dripping wet, juices running between her legs to the ground below.

He smiled as he watched her succumb to his semen. He watched her body grow hot, her pussy start dripping, and her nipples harden.

"And that was only a single ejaculation wench! I've got a hundred more for you! I was going to wait....I wanted a blowjob first but now I'm too excited!" He knelt down and gripped her by the hips. Her pussy was sopping wet, his cock was throbbing. He had to get inside her!

"You would probably die if I fucked you normally...and I want to savor this so I am going to do you a favor!" He traced a sigil on her abdomen. It glowed for a second then disappeared. The magic would increase the elasticity of her skin and muscle. So that he could fuck her without breaking her in half or destroying her internal organs.

"Are you ready for me bitch!?" He placed the head of his six inch wide, two and a half foot long cock against her pussy and shoved it in. He groaned as her incredibly tight cunt hugged his girth. He pulled her onto him farther and farther, loving the feel of her insides gripping his shaft. When he was just a foot inside he felt her cervix, with a firm shove he pushed past it and entered her uterus. From there he kept going, the spell allowed him to stretch her insides without causing discomfort, so he eventually got a foot and a half inside her before he could go no further.

"Fucking wench. Can't even take my whole length!"

Cassandra was panting as the cum dripped from her body, a little more trickling past her lips and onto her tongue. She wanted to tell him to stop, in the back of her mind a tiny part of her was screaming that she had to resist, that she had to run whilst the demons guard was down, but her body was completely detached from her mind by this point. When the demon traced a symbol onto her abdomen, the woman let out a throaty moan, arching her hips up into the tip of his claw to make it easier for the spell to be cast, shivering as her body felt slightly different for a moment.

"I....I...." She was trying to respond to his question, torn between begging for it and cursing his existance, but before she could answer the tip was against her, before suddenly shoved into her. The woman let out a howl of pleasure, arching her back as her body clenched around the thick cock tightly, her large breasts bouncing wildly with every movement. "NNNGH!" Her eyes were wide, her hands clawing at the ground beneath her as the demon forced more and more of his cock inside of, before feeling him against her cervix.

For a brief moment, part of her rational mind seemed to return, Cassandra shaking her head. "N-no....no more...no further please..." It was no use however, she felt him force past her cervix, again howling in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Despite the spell, the demons cock was still massive after all. When finally 18 inches of him was inside of her, Cassandra's stomach was buling out, the outline of the monster cock visible under her skin. She just panted heavily, quivering as she was unable to respond to his comment, her pussy wetter than she would have ever thought possible, juices flowing down the remaining foot of the demons cock still outside of her body.

He groaned and growled as her juices trickled down his shaft, dripping off his massive balls. She was so tight around him, and she was clenching too, adding even more pressure to his cock.

"You are something wench! To be this tight at your age? I bet this is the best you've ever had isn't it?" He pulled his cock out by a foot, slowly, teasingly, then he slammed it back in again. He loved watching the bulge in her belly move with his dick, he started pumping slowly at first, rhythmically. Then he sped up, putting one massive hand on her shoulder and the other on her hip.

"Oh fuck you are so tight!" He howled as he sped up even more, he was thrusting at a furious pace now, and her incredibly tight insides were already drawing him near another orgasm. As he fucked her harder and faster his cock slowly worked it's way deeper, stretching her insides until his cock was another couple inches deeper. But it wasn't enough. He wanted to go balls deep. Without stopping he began tracing a much more complex spell onto her skin. Once again it shone and vanished, then with one incredible thrust he pulled her all the way onto him until his balls pressed up against her asscheeks.

"You feel that woman? That is my cock inside your ribcage! Thanks to me your anatomy is slightly different from before. Now! Feel my full might!" He growled as he started fucking her furiously, pulling his cock out two feet each time and driving it balls deep every thrust.

Well Cassandra did her best to keep in shape. After she'd had her daughter she had done everything she could to keep herself in shape. "Nngh! It.....y-yes....it is the best!" The woman couldn't help but answer like that, her body on fire with pleasure as the demons cock pulled out, then slammed back into her, screaming out in pleasure, her cries echoing through the trees around them. When he sped up, she began to gurgle and drool, her breasts bouncing with his fast, violent thrusts, her belly stretching out around his cock like she was made of elastic, her body readily accepting his spell.

The woman moaned loudly as he started to trace a new spell onto her body, before she felt him pull all the way out. For a moment she thought it was over, thought that he was going to stop, before he suddenly slammed in, forcing the entirity of his cock into her body. Cassandra's eyes widened, an ear-piercing scream of pleasure and pain echoing out around them. Her body was stretched wide like a sleeve, the skin of her belly being pushed up by his cock and nudging against the base of her breasts. "OOOH!" She screamed out as he began to fuck her hard, fast and deep, her pussy becoming wetter than she had ever felt before, the heat from her body almost burning by human standards.

He howled as his balls burned for release, his cock throbbed powerfully inside the woman, his hips trembled as he neared climax. This one would make his first pale in comparison. Gallons and gallons of infernal semen boiled inside him, ready to fill and overflow.

"Are you ready for me wench?" He said, speeding his thrusting even more. "I want you to scream for me as I fill you up! I..wanna...hear...aauuugh!" He roared powerfully, deeply and bestially as he climaxed. He slammed all the way to the hilt, burying his cock inside her until his balls were squeezed against her buttocks.

He came with incredible force, releasing an entire stomach full with every pulse of semen. He groaned over and over, his balls trembling as they emptied their load. Through the haze of his ejaculation he could see her abdomen begin to swell with his cream until it began to overflow, completely coating her ass and his balls before building into a thick pool below them.

After a while he pulled out and released that last of his load over the wenches body, spattering and coating her over his previous load. He pressed the head to her lips as he released that last few gargantuan pulses of his demonic semen.

For a brief moment, Cassandra seemed to regain her senses, eyes widening as the demon spoke. "N-no! No not inside! Not inside me please! You can't! I'll get preg-" She was cut off by the demons deafening roar, her own voice turning into a scream when he rammed his entire cock inside of her, stretching her stomach up past her breasts like her body was made of elastic. Immediately her womb was full of hot, sticky gree cum, her stomach bulging and balooning as he emptied what felt like gallong after gallon inside of her body.

The woman already looked heavily pregnant by the time the demon withdrew and started to instead cum over her body, coating her skin from head to toe in his cum, which only served to increase her arousal, seeming to trigger consecutive orgasms in the womans body, cum pouring from her pussy as her tight, elastic body started to push out the fluid in her womb. Cassandra's eyes rolled into the back of her head as the demon pushed his cock against her lips, forcing her to swallow some, though much of it overflowed all over her face instead.

The demon just knelt there for a couple minutes, collecting himself after such an intense climax. It had been ages since he'd released a load so huge into anything. It was so good. He had to do it again....but in what form? He never liked to do the same thing twice in one session. As he thought he took in the view, this Cassandra, the mother of his enemy lay beneath him. Plastered by his hot seed, torrents of his creamy green semen still flowing out of her body, and his cock still laying across her body resting next to her face. He had only explored one hole so far....ah yes! That form would do perfectly! He stretched his arms out and groaned as his body began to shift. His form warped and transformed, going to all fours. After several moments his form solidified.

He looked like a cross between a large dog, a tiger, and a gorrila of some kind. Five feet tall to his shoulder, built from tight corded muscle. His face a creature of nightmares. Most importantly though, the two eighteen inch long cocks that sprouted from his loins. Each one four inches thick and covered in thick pulsing veins. This time he didn't want her the luxury of being elastic, this time she would take his full mass in both holes.

"Are you ready for round to wench?" He placed his paw/hand to her abdomen, deactivating the spell and causing the rest of the cum in her womb to be expelled with much more force. He then flopped her over onto her hands and knees easily before straddling her hips like a dog. Without even waiting for the rest of his semen to leave he placed the heads of his cocks against her pussy and asshole, then with a good shove penetrated them all the way to the hilt.

Cassandra wasn't aware of what was happening at first, panting for breath as her vision was a blurr, her mind a swirl of fear and pleasure. She didn't even notice when the demon stood up and began to shift and change, dropping onto all fours and beginning to sprout fur, entire body shifting and becoming a completely new shape. It wasn't until she felt a hand on her stomach that she began to come around, gasping at the sight before her. "Y-you....you're..." Her eyes widened as the spell was undone, the massive amounts of cum in her belly suddenly jetting from her pussy like water from a burst fire hydrant.

Before it could all escape however, the woman found herself flipped onto all fours and felt something rubbing against her pussy, but more importantly, her ass aswell. "N-No! Not there! Not that hole. I've never-" The woman cut off as her pussy was again penetrated, blocking the cum still inside from escaping and leaving her with a still slightly swollen belly, but her anal virginity was also taken, the only lubrication the thick green cum that was covering her body. The scream that escaped Cassandra's lips was ear piercing to say the least, the thickness of the demons cock stretching her body to its very limit without the assistance of the demons spell. Her ass was even tighter than her pussy, squeezing the demons cock like a vice, her body trying to resist but no match for the demons strength, all 18 inches of both his cocks slamming deep inside of her, reaching to both her womb and her stomach.

"Ha! Even after that fucking you are still tight? You must be a true slut!" With one arm gripping her thigh and the other gripping her shoulder he began to thrust in and out. If anything was better than fucking the hell out of a woman, it was doing it with two dicks. The pleasure was magnified twice over in ways no human could ever understand. He didn't even start slow, he began with the same intensity of an animal, pounding her hard with twelve inch strokes three times a second.

"You ever have a man fuck you this hard? I doubt it! Scream! Moan for me to fuck you a hundred ways!" Her cunt was incredible, so slick due to his semen, and still tight and warm. But her ass was like heaven, so tight around the base while the rest was massaged by her velvety insides.

"Ah fuck! You feel so good I may come again soon!" He groaned as he picked up the pace even more to four thrusts a second. His cocks throbbed powerfully inside her, soon...not yet...but very soon he would once again fill her insides. But for now, he enjoyed the exquisite feel of her body around his phallus's.

"I....I'm not....not a slu...slu....slut...." Cassandra was beginning to lose the ability to speak, the ability to think straight not far behind as he fucked her faster and harder than any human could ever even dream of, her body bulging out over and over as he stretched her body, his cum and her fluids the only thing making his cocks lubricated enough to allow him to move. "NNnngh....oooh...." Pleasure was once more starting to overtake the womans body, panting heavily as her breasts bounced wildly from his fucking, the woman once more starting to claw at the ground, ripping out chunks of grass and dirt as she spasmed.

"Oh god! Oh god! S-so good!" The pleasure was beginning to become unbearable by this point, her fragile human mind unable to cope. She wasn't a fighter, she wasn't trained to resist demons, she was just a regular human being who hadn't been touched by another in so long that her body had begun to crave it even before the demon had arrived. All he was doing was enhancing feelings that were already there. "Nnnnnngh! F-fuck me!"

He began to groan wildly, growling and grunting as he picked up his pace even further. He was close, he doubled his speed for nearly twenty whole seconds before stopping balls deep with a massive thrust. He howled with mad intensity as he balls churned out another couple gallons of semen, this time a bluish color. Her body was not elastic this time, so her stomach only bulged a little before his cum began flowing out of her in massive gobs, further expanding the pool that had gathered on the stone beneath them.

"Auugh! Fuck...gyaaagh! So...fucking....good!" He roared as he pulled at and flipped her over with a swat, he then shoved his cocks in her face and released the rest of his come, not caring whether she drank it or not, he just wanted to plaster the wench with his hot, creamy goodness.

Cassandra's eyes rolled into the back of her head when he doubled his speed, both his cocks seeming to move like a blur as they pounded into her body, before he finally rammed as deep as he could get, stretching her stomach out even without his spell of elasticity. With her own howl Cassandra came violently, squeezing his cocks even more tightly, feeling as his cum pumped into her, forming a small round bulge in her stomach as her womb was forcefully stretched, before gallons of thick blue fluid began to pour from both her ass and pussy, covering both their waists and the ground beneath them.

When the demon dropped her to the floor Cassandra was barely conscious, her body twitching as he came all over her face and hair, unable to really respond. The intensity of his fucking and her orgasm had overloaded her mind, leaving her temporarily a twitching, cum covered mess, both green and blue cum covering her body and the surrounding area.

Back
Top Bottom