Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Begin the Abuse (Ghostxtiger x me)

Sasha had it good. Her girlfriend was working while she was finishing off school. They were both happy and living together. Every day was like a fairytale and Sasha just hoped it would last forever.

The young chestnut haired female shuddered as she entered the elevator, clicking the button for the fifth floor. Shivering slightly, she snuggled into her scarf and jacket as she rode the elevator up to their floor. It was well into winter now and freezing in New York. The elevator stopped and she stepped out, walking down the hall to their door. Reaching into her messenger bag, she pulled out her set of keys and unlocked the door to their one bedroom apartment.

"Baby! I'm hooome.." She called out as she pulled the mail from her pocket and walked into the kitchen, having removed her shoes at the door. It was around 3 and she was home for the night, having finished her classes for the day.

Alexia was home as usual. She has been out of work and depressed for quiet sometime. However she hid it from her girlfriend Sasha since she didn't want to worry her. She moved in with her a few months ago and the only thing that made her happy was seeing her smiling face come home.

She was sitting on the couch having a beer. She never used to drink but recently her alcohol consumption was increasing. She was a different person when she has too much to drink. She heard Sasha and got up to greet her. "Hey baby" she said then gave her a kiss before going to the fridge for another beer.

She smiled brightly when Alexia walked into the room and kissed her. But she noticed the beer and frowned just a bit. "So how was work today?" She asked as she looked through the bills that were due at the end of the month. Sasha hummed softly as she opened an invitation to her friends wedding. "Hey, you remember Amanda?" She paused, "Well she's getting married in a month and we're invited. I think we should go.." The younger female turned around to see Alexia grab another beer.

"...hey babe...how many of those have you had...?" She asked softly, concerned.

Alexia didn't answer the first question. She seemed to have forgotten that she was jobless. She popped open the beer as Sasha talked. "hmmm, I guess" she said then took a sip before answering her next question. "Just a few. Why?" she asked. "It's not like I'm driving anywhere right." She took another sip and headed back to the couch. The few beers she mentioned was more like a six pack and she was starting on a second one.

"Yeah...true..." She said softly before sighing. Crossing the kitchen, she began doing the dishes, putting them in the dishwasher. "You want anything special for dinner tonight?" She asked as she poked her head into the living room. Amanda seemed uninterested, so she walked into the living room and plopped down on the couch next to her lover, leaning over to peck her cheek. "What's wrong babe, you seem distant?"

Alexia just shrugged . She was not hungry anyway. She took a long sip of her drink as she sat on the couch. She just stared at the tv until Sasha came in. She smiled slightly then just finished the beer and got another off of the coffee table "Nothing's wrong" she said as she opened the bottle.

"Yeah? Well sure as hell doesn't seem that way." She said, obviously upset by the fact that her girlfriend wouldn't tell her what was wrong. Getting up, she walked into the bedroom and slammed the door shut. Minutes later, she walked into the bathroom, clad in a towel. Sasha turned on the water and let the towel slip from her body, getting in and beginning to wash herself. If her girlfriend wanted to be that way, then she was going to hang out with her friend tonight...

Alexia got irritated by this. She slammed her bottle down and just sat there. After she calmed down she went to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet to apologize. "I'm sorry baby. I've just been in a crappy mood lately." she said as she stared at her love's beautiful body in the water.

She'd heard the slam and was surprised she didn't hear the glass bottle smashing. The water was kind of hot, steam rising out of the shower and filling the bathroom in a haze. Sasha shampooed her hair and rinsed before she heard Alexia walk in and plop down on the toilet. Her silhouette was clearly visible through the shower curtain as she began to lather her body in soap. Sasha began with her breasts, working her way down her body until she reached her womanhood.

"Well you could talk to me about it...that's what I'm here for....we're supposed to talk about stuff that irritates us and stuff like that...we shouldn't keep any secrets from each other babe..." She paused as she put conditioner in her hair and began combing it through. "You make me feel as though you don't need me anymore..." She said sadly.

Alexia was surprised at Sasha's words. She pulled the curtain over and then kneeled down in front of her "But I do need you" she said, looking into her love's eyes. "I've felt so lost lately. I have no job and no one seems to want to hire me. I feel like such a loser" she said then put her head down on her arms that where on the edge of the tub. She hated feeling vulnerable like this. "The only thing that makes me happy is hearing your voice and seeing your beautiful face every day"

"Baaabe....why didn't you tell me?!" She sighed heavily, turning to face her lover. Her breasts were pert and her nipples hardened at the cool air, her body curvaceous and sexy with water running down. "Don't feel like a loser....everyone loses their jobs..." She leaned down and placed a small peck on her lover's lips. "We'll figure it out babe...don't worry...I've got some money saved...we could live off of that for a bit...and I could always find a part time job and stuff..."

Sasha's words made her feel a little better then she returned the kiss "Thanks babe, that's just what I needed" she said then grinned at the sight of her loves beautiful body. "Hey, mind if I join ya~" she smiled "I just remembered something else I need" she added then leaned in for another kiss.

[we're just having some fun before we get to the abusexD]

She smiled brightly, content that she could make a difference in her lover's life. Sasha kissed back and then stuck her tongue out at Alexia, "Yeah you stink." She said jokingly as she reached for Alexia's shirt to pull it off.

Alexia just chuckled at Sasha's remark then let's her remove her shirt. After getting the rest of her clothes off she joined her lover in the tub, leaning back against her and enjoying the warmth of the water and her beautiful girlfriend.

Her hands played with her nipples before reaching down between Alexia's legs and beginning to rub her lover, suckling on her neck now.

Back
Top Bottom