Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tick Tick Tomorrow.

23-3-2011.

Finding myself much more relaxed and happier while I make stuff in photoshop, Creating things that i'm proud of is destressing me throughout this horrid business with the hotel and lack of finance.

Can't thank all my friends enough, being able to talk with each of you keeps me in good spirits, music is also helping keep my mood up.
Will put a bit more of entry in later when i have some free time.

This Is War - 30 Seconds To Mars.
It's the moment of truth and the moment to lie
The moment to live and the moment to die
The moment to fight, the moment to fight
To fight, to fight, to fight

To the right, to the left
We will fight to the death
To the edge of the earth
It's a brave new world from the last to the first

Lyrics of day.​

This is possibly the awesomest update ever, in a little bit of a test, i left an envelope and a pen in room 6 which the ghost of the little girl lives. I asked her to draw me something, This is the result.

A picture of a house and "Funny Pencil, I like you" written on the envelope and a small plastic horse was left on the envelope as well. Pictures to come soon.

Splurge yesterday, got lots of things. Had lunch at some little bar/cafe thing, 4 people running a inner city cafe o_O, I had chicken it was good, we tipped them cause it was that good :3. Driving home was alright with music, till the bloody car wouldn't give back my cd >.< guess it liked Within Temptation that much.

Albums:
30 Seconds to Mars: Self-Titled
30 Seconds to Mars: A Beautiful Lie (I have this on Itunes, just needed the cd so i can play it in the car)
Within Temptation: The Heart Of Everything
Within Temptation: The Unforgiving

Movies:
I Robot.

Xbox Games:
Bulletstorm
Call Of Duty: Black Ops
Crysis 2.

Pc Games:
The Sims Medieval
Starcraft 2

Console:
Xbox360 250gb Slim.

Anime:
Soul Eater Complete Collection.

o-o it ate Within Temptation?! oh dear..

Always did say Sharon (Lead singer) was a MILF. CD player must have thought so too.

Back
Top Bottom