Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tick Tick Tomorrow.

Quite happy with being single, now i don't have evil lurking every time i talk to people. But now sorting out things, for my journey across that big old blue i have overly indulging steak to make, and gore and drinking o_O i have a lot to do.

Also I has a new shirt of Gorillaz from the world tour that came...2 months after the concert but i has it, and a poster and now my bass is adorned with Gorillaz stickers which is awesome!.

Fearing Harri will steal my shirt >.<

Picture: Shirt of Awesome
Picture: Bass Stickers!

Okay, so Dies is having a very bad day which will lead to a frustrating week or two.

Due to a fuck up with the previous owners of our hotel we lost our liquor license because they put the wrong date on the lease when we took over so we put the date we took over and they put a date 3 months ahead of that. So we have been shut down and if we have to file another form it could take 8 or more weeks to process which means we lose more money than we would gain trying to keep it.

On top of that my Dad was in Christchurch visiting family during the earthquake and may have broken his arm, better than what could have happened but I'm still worried about him.

So we are basically fucked for now, my dad is retired in Aus which means he can't work here for more than 10 hours a week which would not keep us afloat very well. Mom is thinking of packing up and moving to my uncles house in England which I don't really want to do since i don't know anyone there.

To much to think about in one day.

Case closed, we no longer have the hotel at all, which means no income for the family at all, Dad is stuck in New Zealand due to the earthquake so he can't help, just feel completely empty right now, Mom is moving in to my house by the end of the week, i don't know how we're going to recover from this at all, if finance gets so bad internet and phone will not be on the essentials list feels like i've gone back in time really.

I want to hit something, i really do.

*hugshugshugs*
I'm so sorry this has happened to you and your family. My thoughts and hopes and wishes are with all of you. I know it seems really black right now. But eventually good things happen to good people. Especially when they're striving to find those options that are available to them. You'll pull through and be the stronger for it.
<333

Thanks DA, i hope so though doesn't look to bright right now.

Nice to know i can count on my international friends but my close ones won't do shit to help me at all, i'm going to have sleep problems for sometime now dealing with all this.

You're welcome. And I know it doesn't. And it may not for a bit of time too. But, in the end, you will all pull through. I just know it. You have each other and are resourceful. You'll find something and yes. You have us here for support and everything. Even if it's just an ear that will listen. I'm sorry your local friends don't seem to get that you need them and that it wouldn't take much for them to show they care. Really, it's the simple things that speak loudest, but not everyone seems to understand that. But, like I said, you have all of us here in your corner. And we'll be cheering you on and cheering you up the best we can. Have heart, though I know it's hard. You will come out on top. You will come out stronger. <333

You'll have my address if ju loose the internet. I'll miss you like hell if it happens though >< but I know sacrifices need to be made at some point or another. Remember I <3 you no matter what.

I'm here if you need to talk <3

Thanks both of you *Hugs* really helping through this situation a lot, all my friends on BMR have been keeping my spirits in a good mood.

Update on the situation is a bit better, we went to a lawyer and he basically said since it wasn't our doing in the breach of contract the only thing we did wrong was being to honest on all our forms. We're taking the person who did the license lease or whatever to court since he has cost us our living arrangement and income. Its going to be a long process but basically until it works out with the new license he has to hire my mom as a bar manager and give her wages for the time until we can open the pub full-time like usual. We've got a protection order that gives us 7 days to open the pub and serve alcohol.

If it all goes right we will be back to normal, i'll be moving into the hotel before those 7 days are up to cut back our costs substantially. Feeling much better now.

<3 you to Tako.

*huuuuuugs*
Hooray! Awesome news! I'll continue to send my thoughts, hopes and wishes your way. Good people deserve good things. Here's to hoping justice prevails that way.
<333

*gives DA hugs*

Thanks for the well wishes DA hoping to.

All this stuff has oddly prompted me to change my hair color, might try black with purple streaks this time around. Though would require straightening it, i suck at that part though.

I will, it'll be a P.O box though since its out a fair ways and it should be withing a week or two, i'll tell you the date.

Vega <3, Aku, PK, Rasputin. You guys are the definition of awesome. I think if it could do it there would have been "Finish Her!, FATALITY!!!" on the screen.

Birthday Update 9/3/2011:

-Moving House.

So today was the last of the stuff being moved, so far my room is completely packed with all my junk. Few boxes left to figure out a place for, mainly books but some of the computer stuff is still unpacked. Set up my computer in the office of the hotel for the internet, much better than waiting for the ISP to come out and add a new connection to my room. At least I can put up my posters, wall hangings and stuff, hardest to get blue tack to stick to was the bleach wall curtain thing and a haruhi mouse pad i never use so made it a decoration. TV has yet to be moved up to my room, lugging an old analog tv up 2 flights of stairs is the last thing i want to do right now.

-I made a ghostly friend.
Other than that, I had no room left on my shelf for a stuffed rabbit toy so i left it on the bed in Room 6 which has the ghost of a little girl in it. Mum came running downstairs telling me that she watched it get picked up from the single bed, taken to the double bed and then be put on the bed like someone was cuddling with it while sleeping. Its good to know my gifts are appreciated in the ghost world.

-Problems.
One problem on my hands right now, Steam (Digital Program) has not wanted to work since i got here, Don't know whether my internet here sucks so bad it won't work or its something else. Currently it tries to update the client and gets stuck at 26% everytime. Tried reinstalling, deleting the client registry, run as admin, run without protecting the computer, everything the forums say. Nothing fixes the thing so i must continue to work on that since i want to shoot things.

-B-day.
Thanks everyone who wished me a happy birthday, so far its been tiring, moving house then having a dinner, got a sticky date pudding made for me yay.

So thats my update since February lots going on but calmed down now, <3's to Tako.

Back
Top Bottom