Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tick Tick Tomorrow.

We do weekly rent in Aus yeah our economy is shocking, this was the cheapest place i could get.

Total Bills a month:
$1200 rent
$100 phone/internet
$200-400 electric/water

so $1500-1700.

So today has been good, i bought myself a birthday present for my 19th which will be awesome, a music festival ticket for march 7th 2011 which is two days before my bday. A lot of bands i like are going and a lot more which will be good, hopefully i get to see all the ones i like before it finishes but who knows how long its going to last.

Other than that, i have my bills sorted out so im getting off a little over $100 every week spending after my bills which means just about $400-500 each month just for me though i'm saving for a new couch.

And here for a reason i don't know why i am putting it here but this is the lineup for the Soundwave Music Festival 2011, best lineup i've seen so far.

Soundwave Festival 2011 Lineup:
Iron Maiden
Queens Of The Stone Age
One Day As A Lion
Slayer
Primus
Slash
30 Seconds To Mars
Stone Sour
Bullet For My Valentine
Avenged Sevenfold
Murderdolls
Rob Zombie
Social Distortion
Millencolin
Gang Of Four
New Found Glory
Pennywise
Bring Me The Horizon
Sum 41
Anberlin
Dimmu Borgir
The Gaslight Anthem
Coheed and Cambira
Third Eye Blind
Devildriver
Sevendust
Less Than Jake
The Bronx
The Amity Affliction
Monster Magnet
Silverstein
Terror
Mxpx
Protest The Hero
Melvins
36 Crazyfists
Ill Nino
The Ataris
Fucked Up
Bayside
Feeder
The Starting Line
H2O
Mad Caddies
The Maine
Saxon Trash Talk
Mayday Parade
Foxy Shazam
The Rocket Summer
Never Shout Never
The Blackout
Alesana
Asking Alexandria
All That Remains
High On Fire
Dommin
The Sword
Kylesa
We The Kings
A Skylit Drive
Breathe Carolina
There For Tomorrow
Taking Dawn
I See Stars
Rise To Remain
Veara
Nonpoint
Every Venue

So news for this post is.

Good:
Me and my ex settled our differences and are getting back together, the time away from each other did us good and this time we're going to try a lot harder.

I'm get a pay rise in another month at my job.

Concerts and Festivals galore at the end of this year and start of next year.

Bad:
My bills are still high.
I'm getting less hours at work which sucks, going to be barely scrapping by but should work out soon.
I had a massive nosebleed while i was sleeping last night that was a shock when i got up.

Planned Events:
Gorillaz: Escape To Plastic Beach Tour - Dec 6
No Sleep Til Festival 2010 - Dec 17
Soundwave Festival 2011 - March 7

Other than that not much other news to report, in a good mood despite the heat. Which has been giving me headaches, nosebleeds and general unhappy moods during the day.

I'll make sure that someone gets trampled just for you Harri.

Future Goals of me:

1: See Japan (Cherry Blossom's blooming specifically)
2: Whilst in Japan see The GazettE
3: See America - Visit Tako whilst there.
4: Go to Canada - See Gorillaz with Harri - Get absolutely trashed with Harri.
5: Kidnap Tako to Australia - FedEx Harri to Australia.

Ok so news for the week. Harri knows a little but this is the end result.

So two days ago i woke up with really bad stomach pains, then it continues the next day so i went to the doctor he did some tests and what not, ends up i get diagnosed with acute appendicitis which means i had a chance of my appendix bursting and having to go to surgery.

So me and mom drive 2 hours straight after to the closest hospital that can handle it and after 2 hours of waiting i finally get admitted, next thing i wait another 30 minutes to get seen by a doctor and he gets information from me about whats happening and then comes back to do a blood test, shoves a shunt into my wrist and takes his blood then leaves the shunt in which was not pleasant for an hour while the test gets done. Turned out I'm clear for it, but he thinks i had a mini episode of appendicitis and says to call if the pain spikes gets worse at all.

So thats ok got to go home and eat something cause i had to fast and i last ate at breakfast and was going to get lunch after the doctors. But now i just have to wait and see if the stomach pains go away or get worse.

Was a pretty bad day in all.

Dies Irae said:
I'll make sure that someone gets trampled just for you Harri.

Future Goals of me:

1: See Japan (Cherry Blossom's blooming specifically)
2: Whilst in Japan see The GazettE
3: See America - Visit Tako whilst there.
4: Go to Canada - See Gorillaz with Harri - Get absolutely trashed with Harri.
5: Kidnap Tako to Australia - FedEx Harri to Australia.

So. Still gonna follow the Cheer-Up Vega Plan are you? XD Are we still making a band? D:

Gorillaz!!!

So Dec 6th came around, early start to an epic night, got to the hotel across from the arena at 2 ish so 4 hours till doors open, went out for early dinner then came back at 5, barely 10 people at that point, 2nd in line on my side, doors opened at 6 and straight to the stage to wait for another hour for the first opener Little dragon, after that Dela Soul came on. Then Gorillaz finally hit the stage.

For one i've never heard or seen an audience make so much noise before when a band came on but Gorillaz got a reception here i doubt they will forget. Held the front stage position with my gf and mum who also likes them xD. 5 hours didnt seem like enough though but was the best night ever still. Saw two people dressed up, one girl was dressed like Noodle from Plastic Beach and another guy was dressed like 2-D i think or a very bad take on Murdoc im not sure.

PICS
Pic_1206_112.jpg

Pic_1206_104.jpg

Pic_1206_102.jpg

Pic_1206_113.jpg

p.s my phone sucks at taking photos

Sorry for the awayness, been having a friend over for a week from the city >.>.

Vega im fine, the flooding is just in queensland and that, some in northern WA, but for me it just hot summer T_T.

To much heat for one summer >.> must get a better AC me thinks.

^^ if i could trade it i would, sleeping through the day so i don't have to deal with the brunt of it xD, quite annoying being up late a lot.

btw, how's it going Harri? haven't had much time to chat lately.

Big storm blew out my town >.>, no power or net, so i ran to my friends house till it's all fixed still annoying lots of damage to the town.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wygvxtdv1Ko

Power came back on, still hot but least we have air con xD, now for planning on moving from this town, sick of the country area with nothing to do.

Venting Update:

Relationship-
Well i snapped at my gf today, hasn't had a job for 4 years since she started living with me so finally yelled at her for it. Lets just say Bitch mode activated. Not to sure where to go from here but i'll figure something out.

Employment-
I haven't had a shift in almost 5 months now, dry spell at the pub put me on the sidelines for shifts so financially I'm struggling through, might lose the house if it gets any worse. No Jobs open in my town either so I'm praying my boss gives me at least a week to pay my bills with can't afford the negative credit marks right now.

Family-
After the recent storm my family was advised to take legal action against the power company, so that put a huge strain on us, to top if off my dad isn't even in the country to help out. I really don't know what to do here, but we have to wait and see, i hope our lawyer has something that can help us win or we are fucked if we lose.

That's most of it, stressed out and bordering depression with all this on my shoulders. Venting helps at least a little.

Back
Top Bottom