Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tick Tick Tomorrow.

Dies Irae

Super-Earth

So this is my little ranting! journal space, alrighty so i don't think i need to go over the top with information here. the biggest thing really is im Australian so if i call something you know in the states a different name don't chew my ear off about it, cause we Australian's are just like that.

SO anywhoo, past 3 weeks have been...chaotic, to say the least, mostly to do with relationships but some of it is work as well.

I'll start off with the biggest thing on my mind right now, its relating to my now ex-girlfriend, we ended things hmm around two weeks ago, we had a big fight just before she moved away to Melbourne way on the other side of the country since we decided it would give us more income and financial stability if she did. I was working a bar and she got offered a nice full-time job over there. So we got into a fight, she was pissed off cause of something she wouldn't tell me which was annoying but we both got angry she called me a liar, i called her a control freak. So in the end we ended it after two years, we're still friends though, keeps me sane during dead shifts. We have a kind of "if its meant to be, we'll meet again" vibe about the whole thing. So we aren't to sad about it, i think being away from each other for the planned time would have destroyed it a lot more worse, since we wouldn't have been living together for a year maybe two.

So that was a little less than easy to deal with initially, didn't have a bad pain just a little FML moment and some angry shouting at a wall. Got work after almost a year maybe two of nothing, applied to a lot of places but everyone wasn't looking for teenagers, but a couple of weeks ago i finally got a job bar tending after i got my liscense to serve alcohol, it's a little annoying at times, and hectic when its busy but it pays well. Just a little over $400 a week, about 25hrs a week so i get a bit of spending money every month subtracting my bills.

This weekend has been a pain in the ass though, Thursday i was up until 1am serving 4 people for almost 5 hours. Though it was good for the bar (two guys were trying to get two girls to go to bed with them, $115 in alcohol for the night), Then Friday i had about 60 people for a charity event, they were alright, luckily i got to go at midnight so i got back pretty tired, though i stayed up talking with Takoda about an rp for a few hours, got 4 hours sleep that night, Then Saturday i had a double shift, 5 hours lunch, 5 hours Dinner. Lunch was quite as all hell, we had one guy come in and he didn't do anything beside watch the AFL final. Dinner was a pain we had about 30 people i think, they just kept ordering mixed spirits which get annoying to make after 40 glasses or so. But i got home relatively early around 9:30pm, talked with Takoda about the rp some more and then drifted to music for a good few hours. I got 2 hours sleep then, so today I'm running a double shift on fumes should be interesting.

Other than that nothing major has happened yet, Work is kicking my ass this week but its payday today so it should be awesome, already know what i'm spending most of it on to since i've covered my bills already.

Pick Me Ups of the day:
Talked with Takoda about music for hours :3
Talked with Harri about Gorillaz coming to AUS (Dec 6th), also how much merch we shall leave the place with. (Since there's a concert she's going to on Oct 14th i think.)
Getting Paid which is awesome.
Expecting some clothes to be delivered tomorrow, been waiting a week for those.

Well, finally on my day off, the weekend was a pain to do, so many functions in one week kept me insanely busy during my hours, except for Monday, Monday was fun, one of my friends came in, we talked for a bit about the dead bar and then we had a lot of vodka mixers over my 5 hour shift, though she was crying laughing when a customer came in and i served them trying not to stumble or drop everything while i was getting it. So we went home after that, i got a lift and we drank a few more before we both went to bed, i think we shouldn't have driven but everything was alright, she crashed on the couch before trying to drive again and ate a bit so shouldn't get in a crash which is good.

Today hopefully my package comes, getting a little sick of having to wait for it, at least the banks will be open today, can finally put my pay in their, Monday was a damn public holiday which is why the bar was dead, no one expected us to be open. But i'll be able to get my ticket to see Gorillaz on the 6th of December, debating with myself if i should find a motel near the arena and just go two days in a row, Linkin Park is playing the next day after Gorillaz so hard choice.

Another work tale to, i was bored out of my mind, we had a family having dinner and that was about it at the time, so they were leaving and their i think 6-7 year old daughter comes up to me and shows me a magic trick just cause i looked bored, needless to say, she was actual good at doing it, but it was cute and brigthened my day a bit, also reminded me why i want to have kids one day.

So today was a pretty good day, i went out to the city for some retail RnR, got my pre ordered FF-XIV to so thats waiting to be played once i get better internet. I also picked up some new albums for my collection and a couple of re buys cause of fucked up discs which someone keep leaving out of their cases >.<. So this is what i got from my local CD shop.

Three Days Grace - Self-titled
Bullet For My Valentine - The Poison (my old copy wouldn't play)
Bullet For My Valentine - Fever
AFI - December Underground
Gorillaz - Plastic Beach
Trivium - Shogun
Nightwish - Once
Nightwish - Dark Passion Play
Gorillaz - Demon Days (again old one wouldn't play)

I also had the sudden urge to get my lip pierced, just a labret bar for now but going to get a circular barbell (black) put in when its healed and all that which should be 6-8 weeks, lady said it would be more cause sadly i smoke, don't really mind the wait actually will give me time to get used to it, pain in the ass to eat tonight's dinner though kept getting in the way, hopefully that will pass soon.

In other news, i'm getting a new bass on Thursday i saw one in a music shop and it was only $559 for the bass, amp and all the other tidbits that come with it, so no better time to learn it, apparently i have bassists arms according to my dad who just got back from a couple of gigs in Queensland. After i got home i got my ticket to see Gorillaz first ever Aus tour. I'm right in front of the stage to and i get lots of little goodies from the ticket i bought. So today was a good day and i still have money for a holiday i'm saving for.

Today was a crap work day, I'd like to give a big fuck you to the kitchen hand who works with the chef, bitch could have just come and told me there was people wanting drinks when i had a 5 minute break, i was outside the door, easy to come and say there's a guy wanting something, then the bloody snide comment about making chips or something. Grr, hate her so much. Funny thing she is so damn childish, she 40 or something and she gets all snippy whenever she gets told off, then she takes it out on me which is annoying, she even said to my boss if i get my managers license she'll quit because she won't be having an 18 year old be her boss.

In other news, I'll probably getting my new bass on Tuesday, going to a music store closer to my place to check out what they've got, if they have shit all i'm getting the one from the city. But we shall see, we shall see. Though the whole time i was talking to my dad about it, he was pretty much telling me everything i need to know about being in a band, something tells me he wants me to go into the music industry, maybe if i get good enough.

So i got the music store in a place like 2 hours away to hold a bass for me, going to pick it up on Tuesday shall be a good day, work today is going to kill me, 95 people for a function at the pub, so i am going to be flat out all night. Least one of my friends will be there to talk about stuff which is better than being shit bored all night unless im working my ass off. We got a new pool table at the bar which keeps me occupied during dead times. Hopefully nothing bad happens today, i just want to work and get home to relax, sucks i can't drink alcohol till this piercing is healed >.<.

This is the official ticket to awesomeness.

Pic_1004_058.jpg

I am very excited to see them live in December.

So after a week of waiting, i finally got my bass, carrying a box with a bass and an amp is damn hard especially when the guy took it out of the box since i wanted black and he only had blue in a box, so i got the display one which is pretty good still. So i had to carry a box with an amp on one side to the car which was 5 minutes away, that was hard but its here now and i love it.

Here's what it looks like.
[x]

Even better than that, all my packages I've been waiting for got here on the same day, so shirt, pants and jacket, well to be honest i thought the jacket was a shirt but I'm not complaining xD.

Here's a pic of them though cut off the bloody pants but i have a pic of those to.
[x]

And the pants by themselves.
[x]

So today's been a good day for stuff, quite happy with it.

This jacket is win and the shirt is awesome to >.< the pants..they lack pockets.

also i just learn't feel good inc, im so proud of myself even though its easy but still. its a song i can play.

SO, this week is going good, sort of. I need to put more money on my debit card, my $500 ran out because of bills. Going to be annoying to fix up these ones. $300 a week rent is a lot to handle for one person but i manage. But sacrificing eating sometimes is starting to get a little annoying. i only make around 4-500 a week normally so pulling away $100 spare which i need to save to pay the internet and phone and electric water bills to.

Maybe i should look into getting a roommate or something >.> no other rentals in the town that would have an 18 year old to which sucks.

I hate bills so much.

If I could move without being a small hellatious fortune I would xD

But $300 a WEEK is insane. Considering mines...$421 a month O-o

Back
Top Bottom