Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mental Underground Disorder (Russian + Finn)

Robert watched her, seeing her reaction as he then watched her get off the bed. He followed her into the bathroom, not being bothered with dressing as he then pushed her up against the wall. "You had sex with me, you even moaned out my name when you came." He told her, his body against her's as he heard her words. "Do you really want to leave when all you have ever wanted is here with me?" He asked her, knowing that she wasn't going to leave because he wouldn't allow it and Zoe would probably be pissed on her idea too.

Katie had just put her clothes down so she could start getting dressed. Glaring, she tried to push him away from her. "I don't know what you did to me, but I would never have done anything like that, especially with someone I met just a couple days ago! Now you will let me get dressed, then you are going to take me home!"

"You can say what you want to say Katie, but the camera doesn't lie. You had sex with me." He told her, not letting her push him away as he didn't seem bothered with her being naked in front of him.

Katie kept trying to push him away, though it did no good. She didn't want to believe him, though she knew that what she saw on the tv had to have happened. "You did something to me. That's how you were able to do that to me. What did you do to me, Robert?"

"I did nothing to you, I swear." Robert replied, holding her in as he didn't budge from her pushes. "You went with me willingly and we had sex, both willingly agreeing to it." He told her, looking at her, trying to find her eyes as he wanted her to understand that it had happened.

"I couldn't have! I remember telling you to let me leave, then I wake up completely naked." She was completely confused about what was going on, having no clue that she had another personality. "Robert please... Let me up so I can go home."

Robert noticed her confusion, deciding to use it against her. "And what if you have some sort of problem with your short term memory? It's not the first time, right?" He begun questioning her, knowing she would easily remember the black holes in her memory, if he could blame it on her memory she might be able to see reason and accept the fact that he wasn't going to let her go home just yet.

Katie didn't answer as he started to question her memory. It was true that she had blacked out once before. The question had the desired effect, in that she stopped struggling against him. There were tears in her eyes, realizing that what he was saying had to be true. She'd lost her virginity, and she couldn't even remember it, save for the video that was still playing on Robert's television.

Robert watched her, knowing she was agreeing with him for once. "Now, are you going to stay, or do you insist on going home so I'll have to drop you off even when I'm not planning on it?" He asked her, hoping she would rather stay or just go home to pick up some clothes.

Glancing up at him, she reached to wipe her eyes. She wanted to go home and curl up in her own bed, but she got the feeling that he wasn't going to let her leave him that easily. "If you want me to move in with you, just say so.. But I don't feel comfortable sharing a bed with you." Maybe once she got to know him better that might change, but for now, she'd just sleep on the sofa.

"Okay, you're moving in with me as of today." He replied, letting her wipe her eyes as he leaned away from her. "And you're sleeping in my bed with me because I don't want your back ruined by the sofa." He told her, knowing it was a very rough sofa that would easily mess up her back and neck if she slept on it.

She nodded, sighing. "Can you take me to get my things then?" Maybe she could convince him to find a way to bring her sofa here, as it was a lot more comfortable than the one he had.

"Sure, we're leaving in five." He told her, leaving the bathroom to get dressed as he was quickly ready, having used a bit of deodorant to make him smell less of hot sex and sweat and more of a guy. He wasn't bothered with what she would wear but if she wanted clean clothes, his ex girl had left more than the tight pants, he was after all hoping she would take a liking to somewhat skimpier clothes than she had already seen.

Back
Top Bottom