Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mental Underground Disorder (Russian + Finn)

Robert heard her from underneath the car as he then rolled out, looking up at her with a slightly aggravated look in his eyes. "I told you I'm not driving my car tonight, I don't want more damage on it than there's already been done." He told her, heading back under the car as he shock his head and rolled his eyes, knowing she wouldn't be able to see it as he continued working on the car, planning on not letting her go that night.

"Robert, I have no clothes here, and I really don't want to spend a night in these!" Grumbling, she kicked the nearest tire, then went back to sit on the couch. Grabbing the remote again, she shut the tv off, and laid down to try and sleep, though it was difficult to do on the lumpy sofa, and the noises of Robert working on his car wasn't helping much either.

Robert ignored her words, not seeming bothered by her as he finished working on the car. It took him at least fourty more minutes but by the time he was finished, the look on his face had changed. He wasn't angry or anything anymore, he seemed way more like the cool guy in the class. His expression was as relaxed as he could make it as he moved over to the couch, looking down at her. "Look, my bed's way more comfy than the couch and you can take some of my ex's clothes, she didn't seem bothered by leaving them." He told her, his last girlfriend had almost moved in with him and she had forgotten some of her old clothes there, knowing they were the style of Katie, he didn't seem bothered with passing them on to her. Though they might fit a slight bit tighter on her than on his ex.

By the time he had finished working on his car, Katie was already fast asleep, so she wouldn't have heard him. Unless he moved her himself, she would most likely sleep there through the night. Stirring a bit, she turned over, a look of discomfort on her face as she slept on.

Robert noticed her turning around in her sleep as he clasped his hands down by his sides, he had wanted to enjoy the night with her but seeing her being asleep, he knew it just wouldn't be the same as when he could hear her moan out his name in an orgasm. Rolling his eyes, he picked her up in his arms, carrying her into his bedroom before putting her gently down on the bed. He would then quickly find some of his ex' clothes and put them on the chair by the bed before undressing to his boxers, moving to her and undressing her down to her underwear before he went into the bed next to her, pulling her in close to him before he grabbed the blankets, pulling them up over them both as he closed his eyes after having kissed the back of her head softly.

Waking up the next morning, Katie noticed she was no longer on the couch where she had fallen asleep. Sitting up, she saw that Robert had undressed. Glaring over at him, she slapped his chest or shoulder, which ever was easiest to reach. Looking around the room as she got up, she saw the set of clothes draped over a chair. She picked them up to look over, noticing they were a couple sizes too small for her. The shirt, she had no trouble getting on, but it was a struggle to get the jeans up over her hips.

Robert was still asleep when she woke up, though he stirred a bit as he slowly opened his eyes when she had slapped him. He slowly turned, seeing her have some difficulty getting into the old jeans as he smirked, knowing she would be breaking them before she would be able to fit them fully. He looked at her still, not sure if she had noticed him being awake before he slipped out from under the sheets, stepping up behind her and softly putting his arms around her waist and onto her stomach. "You look gorgeous yet again." He told her, his tone soft. "And sorry if they don't fit fully, I thought my ex used the same size as you." He meant it as a comment though it could be understood in another way.

Katie had been trying to get them buttoned up, but gave up since it seemed futile to do so. She just pulled the shirt down to cover the opening, blinking when she felt his arms go around her waist. "Mind taking your hands off me, Robert? I want to go home now and put on some clothes that actually FIT me." Squirming out of his embrace, she turned to look at him. "Where are the clothes I was wearing yesterday? If you aren't going to take me home, I'll just take a bus." She had every intention of leaving, with or without a ride from him.

Robert felt her squirm, letting her go as he had heard her wanting to go home and finding something she did fit. He only grinned as he pointed to her clothes on the floor next to her side of the bed as he grabbed a clean shirt, sliding it over his head before finding a pair of baggy pants. He then looked over at her. "How would you take the bus? There's at least two miles to the nearest bus stop from here." He told her, shrugging it off as he went into the kitchen, preparing some bread quickly as he knew that she would probably be as hungry as he was.

Looking to where he'd pointed, going to pick up her clothes. Turning to look at him as he asked her how she'd take a bus, she rolled her eyes. "I think I can manage to walk that far just to get away from you. You could have left me on the couch last night." Though, she was kind of glad that she had been moved, or she would be in all kinds of pain this morning from sleeping on the lumpy couch. Following him into the kitchen, she grabbed some of the bread, taking a bite as she looked for a bag she could put her clothes in. "Just tell me which way to go to find the bus station."

Robert heard her complain about it as he rolled his eyes in response, watching her grab some bread and taking a bite as he then grabbed her wrist. "Look, nothing happened last night, I undressed you and put you in my bed so you could sleep nicely. And stop whining about it, I'm not letting you out when I don't know if the streets are safe, you haven't been in this neighbourhood before but it's bad." He told her, taking a bite of his own piece of bread. "So just stay and we'll figure something out, okay? I don't want you to be mad at me just because my life apparently offends you." He said, his tone maybe a bit too hard for his own liking, but he had to tell her or it would end up bad.

Glaring at him, she pulled her wrist free, moving out of his reach. "Fine. If you aren't going to help me, I'll just leave and find the bus stop without any help from you." Finishing her breakfast, she went to put her shoes on before moving toward the door. Even though she'd heard his warning about the neighborhood he lived in, she just wanted to get home and change out of the tight clothes. Reaching the door, she turned to look back at him. "I never said your life offends me. I just wanted to go change my clothes."

Robert heard her words as he rolled his eyes and sighed heavily at her words. She was such a pain in the ass right there though when she turned around by the door, he was already upon her, closing it while pushing her up against the wall, looking deeply into her eyes. "Don't leave." He almost snapped at her but kept his composure as he pressed his body up against her's, knowing she liked him even if she tried to hide it. "And about your clothes, forget them, you look way better in these clothes than those old boring ones." He told her, with a slightly lustfull smirk on his face. "I don't want you to leave just yet." He then added, knowing what his plan wanted him to do.

She might have started to like him during the few times they had been together, but right now, with him pinning her against the wall, she was a little afraid of him. Placing her hands on his chest, she tried to push him away, turning her head to keep from looking into his eyes. "Please.. just let me leave, Robert." She hadn't been looking at him, so she missed the smirk that had appeared on his lips.

Robert held her pinned, hearing her words as he looked at her head having turned. "No, you're not leaving." He told her, grabbing her arm roughly as he almost threw her onto the couch, seeing that she hadn't been able to close the buttons. He didn't seem bothered as he enjoyed his girls being a bit more than skinny in size, he hated feeling like he was breaking their bones just from hugging them tightly. He moved on top of her on the couch, pinning her down with one hand as his other went to pull her shirt up, letting it fold and rest just above her breasts as he looked down into her eyes. He hoped she would know what he was doing instead of denying it.

Yelping as she was thrown onto the couch, Katie tried to get up, but wasn't fast enough. Panicking as she knew what he had in mind for her, she tried again to push him off her. "Robert please get off me. Let me go and I won't tell anyone that you tried to hurt me." Her eyes will filled with fear as he pushed her shirt up to reveal her breasts. She knew what he was about to do, but she wasn't sure just why he was doing it. As far as she knew, she hadn't led him on in anyway, except for what he said she'd done the night before in the bar they had first met at. "Robert please just let me up..."

Robert ignored her words, looking down into her eyes as he saw her fear, he was hoping to spark her change, being desperate to get someone who didn't try to just leave his place. He wanted her, but not the weak side of her. He wanted the badass side of her, the cool girl who had been flirting at the bar and not the wussy who wanted to wear 'decent' clothes and didn't want to be with him apparently. "Why are you changing so much?" He asked her, stopping as his conscience banged his head in with a hammer. "Why can't you be the cool girl you were last night?" He asked her, his tone showing that he was desperate. "Why can't you accept that I actually like you? I really don't want to do this." He was afraid of himself all of a sudden, wondering if he was capable of raping her even though he knew that it was impossible for him.

Katie closed her eyes, hoping he would get off her, tears forming at the corners of her eyes. After a few minutes, her eyes opened again, but when she looked into Robert's eyes, it was as though she was once again the girl who had flirted with him the night before.

Zoe raised a brow as she looked up into Robert's face. "Is scaring girls your idea of fun, Robert? Let's see how good you are at scaring me, then." Reaching up to grab the back of his head, she pulled him down for a passionate kiss, her other hand reaching between them to rub him through his pants.

Robert was surprised about the sudden and quick change in Katie as he heard the new voice, only having a moment to realise what was happening as he kissed her back, just as passionately, feeling her hand between his legs suddenly, rubbing him as he was already getting harder. He broke the kiss after a moment. "I know a place more fun than the couch." He said, a devilous smirk on his face as he looked down into her eyes, knowing it wasn't Katie who was in control right there, it was whatever was inside her and he wouldn't exactly use it to his advantage, but more like take it where it went.

"Let me up and I'll go wherever you want me to go, gorgeous" Zoe released her grip on his head so he could get up, following suit once she was able to move. Looking down at the clothes she was wearing, she glanced up at him, smirking. "Never knew you were the type to wear women's clothing, though if they don't fit me, they sure as hell wouldn't fit you. They belong to your girlfriend? Does she know you let strangers wear her clothes?"

Robert heard her teasing as he got up, picking her up in his arms as she begun on the clothes thing only to cause him to laugh. "She's my ex." He told her to put it simply as he carried her towards the bedroom. "And she left some of her clothes because she didn't have room for everything when she left me." He told her, he wasn't exactly honest because he had kind of kicked her out of his place. This however was turning out to be different as he gently threw her on the bed, moving down on top of her again, looking into her eyes. "But if she was my girlfriend, just in mind, this would be so much more interesting." He whispered seductively to her, toying a bit with the idea of cheating on a girlfriend just for the thrills of it.

Giggling as she is tossed onto the bed, Zoe started squirming out of her too-tight jeans. "It's a shame.. Someone as sexy as you should be able to have any girl you want." It was the truth, as she saw it. Her good side would probably disagree though. "Why did she leave you? Though I shouldn't complain. I'm the one who has you now, so it's her loss, and my gain"

Robert watched her squirm out of the pants, leaving her in the shirt and panties as well as her bra beneath her shirt as he grinned, listening to her words. "Don't bother with why, just enjoy the fact that I want you." He told her, moving down to kiss her softly on her lips before he slipped her shirt up over her head, moving to unbuckle his pants while he bended down over her body, kissing her neck and nibbling on the skin, hoping she would stay like this during the entire scene.

Zoe smiled up at him, reaching to help him with his pants, wanting to see how big he was. Though she'd never been with a man, she had a fascination with the size of a man's cock. She was the exact opposite of Katie. Moaning as he kissed her neck, she slipped a hand inside his pants and started stroking him. "I want to see all of you, Robert."

"You'll see me soon enough." He whispered to her, feeling her stroking his length. He was very large, much larger than most other men as he let out a muffled moan into her neck. It had almost been too long since he had last been with a girl and he knew that he was craving and missing out on the touch, he wasn't sure if he would last long enough to give her an orgasm, but he didn't care, he wanted her.

Back
Top Bottom