Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mental Underground Disorder (Russian + Finn)

Getting out of the car, she looked around the space. "You keep your car inside your home?" Shrugging before he could answer, she started moving around the car, and took a seat on the couch in the tv room, assuming there was one in there. "So you live here all by yourself?"

"Of course I keep my baby inside my home, I'm not letting anyone see where I live by showing where my car is parked." He told her, watching her shrug before moving to sit down. He went to the back of the car, opening the trunk and moving the boxes in there quickly before closing it again. "I live here by myself, no company at all." He replied, leaning against the workbench in the room, watching her sit on the couch, there was a couch and a chair there but he rarely used it because he only ate and slept and worked on his car when he was there.

"Ever thought of using a garage? It's a handy space that keeps cars separate from the rest of one's house." Getting up, she headed to the bathroom, shutting the door.

When she came out of the bathroom, Katie had a confused look on her face, as though she didn't know where she was. The only thing she recognized about the place was Robert leaning against what appeared to be a workbench. "How did I get here?"

Robert shock his head at her, not being bothered by using a garage as he begun unpacking the spare parts while she was in the bathroom. However he was shocked when she came back out, asking how she had gotten there. "You asked me about my address and I showed you instead of telling." He was getting confused now, not wanting her to be there if she didn't want to, but she had seemed so willing in the beginning. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked her, putting the box down before walking towards her, seeming genuinly worried about her.

Katie went to sit back down, staring at Robert. "I remember having a couple drinks with you at that bar, but everything else is a complete blank.." Looking up as he approached her, she nodded in response to his question. "Other than being confused as to where I am, I'm fine. I appreciate your concern though."

Robert nodded, letting her sit down as he went to the kitchen part, fixing them both a glass of water before he went to the couch with her. "That's very strange." He replied, sitting down next to her and handing her the glass of water. "Well, you were flirting with an awful lot of guys until I stepped in, you seemed very interested in me for some reason but I don't know if that's the same now." He said, leaning back in the couch while watching her. He knew he had a race coming up later that night but he wasn't sure if she wanted to be there waiting for him to be done or if she was going with him.

Katie accepted the glass of water, sipping it slowly. She couldn't understand why she didn't remember any of that, but she had no reason to believe him, as he hadn't done anything to try and hurt her, that she knew of at least. She was starting to enjoy his company, though she still had her doubts as to whether or not he could truly be trusted. Looking over at him, she blushed a bit, taking another sip of her water to hide it. "I should probably get back to my apartment." She was a bit reluctant to leave him though, realizing that she was a tiny bit attracted to him.

Robert heard her, sitting there with her as he enjoyed her company too. She seemed to be able to keep him down to earth which was what kept him from being stressed. He then heard her mention about heading back to her apartment, hearing her hesitate a bit in her words. "It's okay if you want to stay, though I got a race later tonight." He told her gently, getting up after emptying the glass. "Feel free to talk, I'm gonna replace something quickly." He told her, moving to the workbench and the open box as he removed the new part, he went over to the board, slipping in beneath the car to replace it where it belonged as the old piece was outdated and worn out.

She watched him disappear beneath the car. When he said he had a race that night, she thought maybe Nascar, but his car didn't look like one of those kinds of race cars. Getting up, she walked over to lean against the car. "Umm... Maybe I could come watch you race?" She didn't want to be left alone in a strange place, even though no one would be likely to come by. "If that's alright with you, that is."

"I'm fine with it, I'll let you know who to stay near and they'll keep you safe." He told her from under the car, grabbing the wrench next to her foot as he continued working the part in place, being careful not to break anything. He rolled out a moment later, looking up at her. "There we go, she's all ready for tonight." He told her, having forgotten she was wearing a skirt as his eyes accidentally drifted to looking up at her panties, if she was wearing any that was. He broke away a moment later, getting up as he looked at her. "And it's alright, though you'll have to drive with some of my friends, we start in one place, race through the streets and then we end in another place." He told her, hoping she would understand.

She nodded, glancing down at him as he came out from under the car. "Alright." Her darker self had dressed her in a tank top and short skirt, with a thong underneath. "What time is your race Will I have time to go home and change beforehand?" If she was going to be around other men, she wanted to be wearing something that actually covered her up.

Robert looked over at her. He had noticed her clothes but he shock his head, it would be bad if she showed up differently because it was custom for girls to wear skimpy clothes. "Really, don't go home and change. I don't want them to think I'm bringing some weirdo freak with me." He said playfully, stepping up to her and looking into her eyes. "If you look much more like last time, they might not accept you and I'd really hate for them to dislike you." He told her, wanting her to find friends too even if it was a different environment from her usual. "And by the way, you look gorgeous to me." He told her, heading for the small table by the couch, taking the two empty glasses to put them by the sink.

She looked down at her outfit with a look of distaste. It wasn't what she would normally wear, well what her good side would anyways, but if he thought it was more appropriate for the race, she would leave it on. Once she got home though, she intended on tossing it out. "What time is your race then?" She moved to sit back down, looking at him as he took the glasses to the kitchen.

Robert watched her, listening to her as he noticed her sitting down. "I got another hour and half before I have to leave." He told her, heading back to the couch and sitting down next to her. He wasn't sure where this would lead but he was noticing that he was slowly getting used to havnig her around, it would perhaps end up being a bit bad for him if he got too attached to a girl he had only meet twice.

Katie nodded, looking around his place again. She wasn't sure what there was to do to kill time before they had to be at the location for the race. She looked back over at him, figuring they could just watch a movie or something. "Do you have any movies we could watch before it's time to leave?"

Robert heard her question though just as he was about to reply, his cellphone went off, ringing as he then held up a finger. He turned his back to her, walking into the opposite end of her as he didn't want her to hear it. He spoke quietly for a few moments as he then sighed, hanging up. "We won't have time for movies, the race has been put up so it's in half an hour. We have to leave now to be there in time." He told her, gesturing for her to get into the car as he went into the driver's seat, waiting until she was inside before he opened the garagedoor with the remote, leaving the safehouse for now.

He was there around twenty minutes after as he pulled up to a few maxed out rides, a large Mercedes S320 in a cameleon color switching from yellow through orange to a deep red as he looked at her. "You'll be going in that car, the owner's name is Max and he's a good mate of mine." He told her, stopping the car before getting out. All around them there were guys in oversized shirts and pants, girls in way too skimpy clothes and cars all over the place. It seemed almost endless as he got out, waiting for her to get around before approaching the guy standing next to the Mercedes. They exchanged nods quickly before they talked privately and quickly, shaking hands after as he returned to her. "Listen, I told him you're my girl, it's the only way to get you in with him tonight." He told her before he pulled her in closer to him. "So this doesn't mean much more than an act right now." He told her, barely loud enough for her to hear before he kissed her on her lips, breaking away a moment later to gently push her in the direction of Max and the other car.

Katie looked around when they got to the race location, getting out of the car while Robert was talking with another guy. Even though all the other girls were dressed similar to her, she still didn't feel right in what she was wearing. The only reason she hadn't asked to be taken home to change was because he'd told her she would look out of place, and most likely not accepted. She nodded when he came over to tell her she would be riding with someone named Max, figuring that was the guy he'd been talking to. She wasn't sure what to think as he kissed her, then pushed her towards this Max person. Glancing back at Robert, she got into Max's car and fastened her seatbelt.

Robert was expecting her to behave nicely like she had been when she had gotten lost into the bar as he went back into his car, this time driving more aggressively, burning the rubber on the road to heat up his tires. He then speeded off towards the start line, lining his car perfectly up next to the green Nissan 350Z. It would be another showdown, a race for the spot amongst the best drivers in the town. He looked at his opponent while the promotor went to the cars, gathering the price money, winner takes it all. He payed up front, confident in his ability to win the race as they were started a few moments later, taking the usual countdown of three by a hot girl in almost no clothes, sending them off with burning rubber and flames blowing from their exhausts.

The race lasted twenty minutes, moving intensely in an almost circuit shaped track through town, the roads had been sealed off to avoid too much traffic as well as the police. It was perfect for racing, Robert being in front until the last turn, he hadn't sensed anything wrong with the car until it suddenly gave a loud snap, the sixth gear disappearing as he had to shift down quickly, loosing the momentum he had built up, watching the other car fly by him and across the finish line. He slammed his hands down on the steering wheel as he came in second, no price money for him as he went directly for Max' car, knowing it was parked near the finish line and watching the group of four, including Katie coming towards him. She was at least untouched as Max and his girlfriend and mechanic hadn't bothered talking much with her.

Katie watched the race, wondering how anyone would be interested in this kind of thing. Next thing she knew, there was a loud bang, and then Robert's car slowed down. Looking toward where it had been when the bang occurred, she noticed something in the middle of the road. She was about to say something to the mechanic nearest her, but then the race was over and Robert was getting out of his car. Following Max and his girlfriend, she went over to Robert, putting her arms around him to keep up the pretense of them being a couple. "Are you ok, Robert?"

Robert was out as she got over to him, feeling her arms around his waist he turned towards her, just holding her in close, not really sure why he wanted to just stay like that with her. "I'm fine, though I'm not sure my car is." He replied, kissing the top of her head softly as he still felt the rage in his heart for having let the victory slip. He knew he had a hard time controlling his anger as Max went up next to him, nodding towards the car as a hint for them to get out of there. He had enough connections higher up to be warned about the police being on their way as Robert nodded in response. "Get in the car, we need to leave before the cops storm the place." He told her, his tone gentle for now as he let go of her, heading into the car and waiting for her to get in after him before heading after Max for now.

He wasn't saying anything on the way home, but kept his car safe, not putting the slightest pressure on it because he didn't want to risk having it break anymore. He looked at her occassionally as he sighed once, pulling into the garage and stopping the car. "Look, tonight wasn't the best night." He told her, his tone seeming deeper and rougher as he wasn't sure what was happening to him. He wanted revenge for losing over something he couldn't control and he was afraid of taking it out on her instead of hiding it inside himself.

She was silent on the ride home. She could tell that he was upset at losing, so thought it best to just keep quiet. Once they got back to his place though, she didn't get out, but turned to look at him. "Can you take me home please?" The tone in his voice scared her, and she didn't want to be alone with him right then.

Robert heard her, leaving the car a moment later. "No, I'm not driving anywhere in it so you'll have to sleep here tonight." He told her, having an idea already about what had gone wrong as he went around to her side of the car, opening the door to let her out so he could fix it before he would take out any possible anger he had on her. Though he had no idea why, he just felt like he could use a night of hot, steamy sex and she was the only girl there that he could use to get that done, even if she might be against it, he would have to do it with her to relieve himself of the stress from after the race.

Katie sighed, getting out of the car when he opened the door. Glancing at the couch, she wondered how comfortable it was for sleeping on, since she didn't plan on sharing his bed. If she knew what he was thinking, though, she probably would have either called a cab to take her home, or chanced walking through the dark city streets. "Can you get me something to drink please?" She didn't care if he was working on his car, thinking if she was going to have to spend the night in his house, then the least he could do was offer her something to eat or drink.

"Sure." Robert said, quickly getting her a glass of water since he only had a bit of soda left for himself. He then went to his car, grabbing some of the tools in on the ground with him as he rolled in under the car, looking around for what had broken off. He then noticed the new item he had put in earlier had been scraping against a part of the gearbox, eventually causing it to fall off. He cursed under his breath as he rolled out, quickly getting some of the spare parts he had for his car. He was back under a few moments later, not bothered with what she was doing as there was after all a remote on the table by the couch so she could watch TV if she wanted to.

Noticing the remote, she reached to pick it up, switching the tv on. Flipping through the channels, she tried to find something to watch, but couldn't find anything that interested her. Glancing back to see what he was doing, she sighed, noticing he was preoccupied with fixing his car. Getting up, she went over toward the car, leaning against it. "How long will it take you to fix whatever is wrong with it? I would like to get home and change my clothes, Robert."

Back
Top Bottom