Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pup's journal

puppyslave

Pulsar
So I decided to start up a journal. I am a college student at my local community college and am working on getting my associates in Social Science. I don't have much experience in relationships and I'm usually too much of a wimp to ask anyone out and when I do it's usually because someone has pushed me into it or I already know that they like me or because they needed someone to get them through something. That's all for this post. I'll try and post more later

Things aren't go so well lately. School is stressing me out and two of my friends may be going to jail. The girl I like at the college is back with her boyfriend. My mom is talking about getting herself committed and leaving me in charge of the house and my two younger siblings.

Ok, major update from the last post. No committed mother, not in school atm, the girl is with a different guy, and I'm engaged to a wonderful girl. Unfortunately this girl doesn't like roleplaying at all and so for a while I pretty much stop rping with everyone except my best friend who my fiancee doesn't like and her anti rping has seemed to have ignited my rping spark again so I'm back to being active on bm, which I had only used in passing for a long while.

Back
Top Bottom