Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

After The Event. (Zarazel & Sweet Angel Jocelyn)

He smiled and laughed, "I guess, it will be your decision if you want to come back or don't so I won't butt in. That is a nice station I hear it all the time, I like rock". Taking a deep breath he headed for the exit of the city and soon they were sorrounded by inmense open fields and farms. "I am sorry about what happened to you, I wish I could had get to you sooner. I am sure my family will be glad you are safe" he smiled at her and sighed as a very huge farm could be seen. The farm had a lot of horses and over fifty cows around the place. Even though there was so many animals the place had a feeling of serenity, calm and clean air was the only thing that could be taken in. He stopped in front of a house in the middle of the farm, "We are home, now you are safe from everything, please make yourself at home". Smiling he stood up and opened the door for her to help her out, he kept his hands aside just in case she did not wanted to be touched but was close enough to grab her if she fell down.

Jude smiled slightly laid her head back against the seat. She was looking forward to having a real bed, one that didn't belong in a hospital. "So, what kind of medication did the doctors give you?" She asked, trying to think of what they would have to do while she needed to be taken care of. The infections, the breaks, the pain that was sure to set in before they even really thought of it. All that made her worry a bit. He worked all day, and she would be alone on that farm. Was it smart to agree to this? What if something happened?

When he pulled up to his house and got out, opening the door for her, she looked out and bit her lip. What was she supposed to do? She could feel her throat closing up in fear of leaving the safety of the car. Of course, before that could really set in, she remembered that she'd been in her car when she'd been taken, and she nearly flung herself from the car, barely having time to put the crutches under her. Managing not to touch the big man, she made her way as quickly as possible to the house.

He looked at her, "something for the pains, the infections and such. Three pills when you wake up, then eight hours after that". He sighed and shook his head looking at her, "look, you don't need to worry about your injuries, I am sure the doctors would not had gotten you out if they thought they were that bad. Besides a nurse will arrive here when I am working just in case and I have the emergency number of the nearby hospital". As soon as they got to the home she could see she was anxious to get out. He smiled and got off hurring to her and helping her inside the house.

It was a simple house, the kitchen smelled delicious with all the natural stuff he had. The place looked peaceful and simple enough for a family to live in. Walking to a door he opened it to reveal a beautiful bed, a flat screen tv with another door leading to a rather simple bathroom, "This is your room, after you get some rest and think you are feeling better we are going shopping for some clothes, underwear and such, make yourself at home. My room is just across yours so anything that you want just ask" he smiled and left her to get used to the room and investigate the house and such".

Jude followed the man into the house and flashed a smile at him as he lead her to the bedroom. She was still nervous about everything around the house, everything that was new to her and belonged to the man that she didn't know much about. Still, she felt safe enough.

The girl found herself in the room and looked around. It was nice to have it there for her. The last bed she'd slept on had been the hospital bed, and that wasn't really a lot of sleep. She barely had time to put the plastic bag she had with her down before she flopped on the bed and closed her eyes. It was comforting, just having the soft bed. She slipped under the blanket and reached for the remote control to the TV.

Before she opening credits to the show that she'd idly flipped to ended, she was asleep and snoring softly.

He peeked in to checked on her awhile later and noticed that she fell asleep. With a smile he turned off the TV and gently closed the door to let her rest. After doing so he walked to the kitchen and started to make something to him to eat, he had not eaten anything in awhile now. After getting some coffee and toast he sat on the livingroom and turned on the TV. turning down the volume a bit he leaned back and watched a movie. He was tired as well, it had been a long day and he needed a rest but he won't do so until his guest had at least some decent clothes. He yawned and slowly fell asleep himself, with the coffee and toast still warm on the table. His dreams began to appear of his family and how everything went to hell the night his daughter was taken. How he beat himself to no end because he was not capable of saving his own child. The image of his wife hanging from the celing also came, the girl was not the only one affected by the kidnapper, he was too.

A loud scream broke the relative quiet of the house and Jude rolled off the bed with a whimper. She'd fallen asleep and at first had a nice dream. She was having a good day, all healed and feeling better about everything. She was still living with the detective and having a good time with the man that was taking such good care of her. In her dream, she was just going to bed, laying down in the room that she currently inhabited. It was then that a figure jumped out at her and grabbed her from behind. She heard the foul words that he always used on her when she was kidnapped. He tore at her clothes, pulled them off and pushed her onto the floor...

And that's where Jude woke up, laying on the floor, whimpering as she waited for him to come after her.

A loud scream woke him up from his nightmares. At first he thought it was him but when he heard a second scream he rushed to her room and opened the door noticing her on the floor. Slowly walking to her he picked her up and placed her on the bed, sitting next to her. His eyes scanned her injuries to see if they were worst but they seemed to be the same. Taking a deep breath he smiled, "Shhh is just a nightmare, take it easy and take deep breaths". He rushed to the kitchen and brought a glass full of water, "Here you go, take a sip of water maybe that will help you out. Nightmares are common and will be common for awhile, until you have gotten over it mentally. I will be here every step of the way until you are recovered". He smiled and sigh looking at her, and not moving until she told him otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom