Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

After The Event. (Zarazel & Sweet Angel Jocelyn)

"Oh yeah, baby." The man groaned as he continued to thrust inside of the woman who was barely moving. Her arms rested at her sides in the position that she had taken on long before so that the work would be done quicker and she would be left alone. He had her legs draped over his arms, his hands on her hips as he continued his motions inside of her.

She could feel his violation, she wasn't able to lose herself during his activities, though for two weeks she'd tried. His grunting was sick, it frayed at her nerves and made her angry and sick to her stomach. Then, she felt it, he stiffened and a sound of something akin to a growl came from his chest. She knew what that meant. The man had released inside of her. Again. "Oh yeah. That's got to be a treat for you, whore." The man said, slapping at her thigh.

Every time the man had taken her like that, she had been hit, and smacked, and scratched. Even one time he'd cut her with a knife. This time had been easier for her, not that she'd liked it much. The man was still smiling down at her as he buckled his pants back up.

"Time to finish this." He said, pulling out a knife. "You were my favorite toy so far." He told the woman who was laying on the cold cement floor. She looked up at him with big blue eyes, her red hair almost black from the dirt that clung to it, tangled from not being able to be brushed.

Before she could say anything, or even blink, she felt the slice over her side as he dragged the knife over her. She gasped, but the sound was muffled as the door was thrown, or kicked, open and the sound of a group of men rushing in, could be heard. The next second, the knife was dropped and the man was turning to confront the police.[/i]

Detective Jonathan Lonestar woke up, just a normal day in his life. He was investigating a series of rape and murders that he was coming closer and closer to the killer. He had the fingerprints and he had his dna and knew who he was, the only thing left was to find him. Jonathan's phone rang, it was his partner, picking up the phone his eyes went wide, they knew where the bastard was and they were going for him. He quickly dressed up and rushed out of his room, he had slept on the police station because he spent the entire night with the investigation.

As he got to his car they rushed out to the werehouse where the man was. The police broke the door and bursted inside, screams of the police telling the man to stand down and the man screaming back at them. After a couple of seconds the man pulled out a gun and the police took action and killed the man with a bullet to the head. Jonathan rushed in and looked around, the first thing he noticed was the girl on the floor. He rushed to her and checked her pulse, "You are going to be fine, I am detective Jonathan Lonestar, I am here to get you out". He covered her with a blanket and cleaned her face a little bit with a cloth. The ambulance rushed in and Jonathan backed away to let them do their work.

Rushing her to the hospital they took her to do the usual test of a rape victim. Jonathan drove to the hospital and waited on the room for the doctor to tell him how she was. He could bet she at least would be pregnant and that would fuck her mind up. His mind raced about how the lady would feel, he picked up his cellphone and dialed the number of his boss, "We got him, she is still alive. I will stay here with her until she recovers. The rapist was killed in the werehouse he got out a gun. Ok boss I will see you soon", he hanged up and sighed looking at the clock and waiting for the test to be over.

Eighteen year old Jude Tierney barely realized that a man was helping her. She felt the medics looking her over, could feel them putting her on a gurney and carrying her away, but it didn't really sink in. She just figured that it was happening and it would be done eventually, like she had been since the start of the whole experience.

At the hospital the girl was a bit more awake, and aware of what was happening, and she heard the doctor telling her that there was the chance that, apart from the wounds she'd gotten from the man, she was pregnant and they were doing a blood test to find out if she was. It was a shock to find out, and when the doctor asked her if she'd want to get rid of the baby if she was pregnant, she started to cry. For the first time since she'd been kidnapped, the red head cried, hard, shaking sobs.

The doctor left quickly, awkwardly, when that happened. He went to find the detective that had brought her in, to tell him the extent of the woman's injuries.

He found the man and after introducing himself, explained that the girl had numerous internal injuries, a cut on her stomach that appeared infected, a cut on her side that needed fifteen stitches, many bruises, and a broken ankle. After explaining the injuries to the detective, the doctor went back on his rounds, to find out the results of the young woman's pregnancy test in the hour.

He sighed as he waited, walking over to the kitchen he made himself a cup of coffee and some chips. As he ate the doctor came in and informed him of her injuries. He wrote it all down and took a deep breath standing up and walking to the room where the woman was taken to after treated. Walking over he sat next to her and grabbed her hand gently. He was sure she needed some comfort and he was sure that she would be scared and confused. Looking at her he smiled, "Just rest, I am detective Jonathan Lonestar. He is dead he won't come for you anymore. You just stay here and rest up, I will not leave you until you are fine".

He seem in no hurry to take the statement from her like most other cops would do at the moment. He looked up and sighed, "You have a couple of internal injuries, and a few broken bones. You will be alright and soon you can go back to your life". He shrugged thinking if to tell her that her parents had commited suicide or not, she was still in shock so if he told her she would go nuts. The nurse came in with some food for her. He stopped her and told her he would take care of it. The nurse nodded and left, the girl needed someone to help her, if people started going in she would never recover. Taking a bit of juice he poured it on a glass and gave it to her, "Here you go, I bet you are thirsty".
Zarazel said:
He sighed as he waited, walking over to the kitchen he made himself a cup of coffee and some chips. As he ate the doctor came in and informed him of her injuries. He wrote it all down and took a deep breath standing up and walking to the room where the woman was taken to after treated. Walking over he sat next to her and grabbed her hand gently. She was crying her heart out so he just stayed there and grabbed her hand trying to make her feel safe. He was sure she needed some comfort and he was sure that she would be scared and confused. Looking at her he smiled, "Just rest, I am detective Jonathan Lonestar. He is dead he won't come for you anymore. You just stay here and rest up, I will not leave you until you are fine".

He seem in no hurry to take the statement from her like most other cops would do at the moment. He looked up and sighed, "You have a couple of internal injuries, and a few broken bones. You will be alright and soon you can go back to your life". He shrugged thinking if to tell her that her parents had commited suicide or not, she was still in shock so if he told her she would go nuts. The nurse came in with some food for her. He stopped her and told her he would take care of it. The nurse nodded and left, the girl needed someone to help her, if people started going in she would never recover. Taking a bit of juice he poured it on a glass and gave it to her, "Here you go, I bet you are thirsty".

Jude jumped when the person that she remembered from the end of the whole event walked through the door to take her hand. She already knew what was wrong with her, at least the physical things. They weren't going to solve the mental things for a long time, if ever. She'd been taken by a sick man who had enjoyed hurting her, raping her, starving her. She didn't even know how to begin her healing.

When he offered her the drink, she made a face, but then reached out for the glass, finding that she was incredibly thirsty. "Thank you." She croaked out. She drank quickly from the glass and then looked at the man. "Why are you here?" She asked him, defensive about herself.

He smiled reaching into his pocket and taking out his badge, "I am a detective, I am here to help you until you can get back to your feet. Look I know what happened to you is not easy to get over with, you are hurt both phycially and mentally and I will do whatever it is in my power to get you back up to your feet, do you need anything?". He smiled and sighed, "You are safe, don't worry about anything from now on I will protect you".

The girl reached for the badge and ran her fingers over it, turning it from side to side. The other man had a badge too, she remembered that clearly though she wished she didn't. He had used it to lure her from her car. But it hadn't looked the same. She believed the man. "My parents." she said simply, in a soft, frightened voice.

He sighed and shook his head, "I am so sorry, your parents are dead.... they commited suicide a week after you dissapeared. They loved you very much" he hated giving bad news and more in a state that she was in, but he could not lie to her it would only make her worst than she already was. Taking a deep breath he looked at her, "If you want, you can come to my house until you get your life together, I got a entire room for guests, you can use that room for yourself with your own private bathroom". Just then the nurse came in with some food, standing up he grabbed the plate and waved her out of the room placing the plate aside her bed and waiting for her to calm down. "They left all their stuff to you in case you will come back, so you just need to get your stuff together physically and mentally and when you think you can go on I will be honored to help you every step of the way"

Jude opened her mouth and closed it. Her parents were dead? They'd killed themselves? Was it because she'd been taken? They thought she was dead and they wanted to be dead as well? She nearly sniffled, but found that she didn't have that inside of her anymore. She watched the man get her food and actually found herself reaching for it hungrily. She was starving. The other man had nearly starved her. "Stay at your house?" She asked curiously, her voice almost devoid of emotion, but there was that string of curiosity in her. "Why would you take me in? You don't know me."

He moved the food in front of her and sat back on the couch, "Because I seen woman who had passed by what you passed by. My daughter was a victim of the bastard who did that thing to you. Let's just say I do this to keep a promise to Elly, and because I trully want you to regain your life back and I know alone you won't be able to do so". He smiled and sighed, "It is true, I don't know you personally but I know a lot about you, It maybe a chance to get to know each other better and for you to have a friend you can count on". He wanted to comfort her so badly like he did to his daughter but she knew her mind was a rattle right now, she had no idea what to do. He just trusted she would trust him enough to life with him".

Jude looked at the detective and bit her lip. "Your daughter went through the same thing?" She asked, reaching to put her hand on his arm. She found that she could touch someone, but had a great deal of trouble being touched. "I'm sorry." She said earnestly, thinking, at least the girl was able to die. Her life would be a million times harder since she'd been taken by the man. "Alright." She agreed. "If you are alright with that, then I would really like a place to live."

He felt the warm hand of the woman bring him back to reality. Smiling he looked at her and sigh, "Yes, we found her in a river..... her body was torn to pieces by the fish but the mark in her body let it no doubt it was him. I am glad you chosed to come live with me, I promise I will protect you. Now just relax and eat all you want, I can imagine you must be very hungry" he smiled and sighed grabbing some papers and started doing some work while she ate, "If you need anything don't hesitate to ask, I am just doing some stuff". He smiled and continued to do his work.

Jude offered him a small smile and started to eat. She was so hungry, and she hadn't realized until she saw the food. She was nervous about what the doctor would say came from her pregnancy test, but right then, she wasn't going to dwell. After she was done with all the food on the plate, the girl looked up and asked "Tell me about your house?" She requested, though, she realized he was still working and blushed. "Sorry." She said in a whisper before sliding down in the bed. "I'll let you work..."

He smiled and shook his head, "It's quite alright, well my house is far away from the city. It's a little house in the middle of a farm. Lot's of animals and lots of stuff to do. My house have three rooms, one that used to belong to my wife and me, the other of my daughter wich I keep intact and the guest room wich you will stay in. I think that being far away from people might do you good, get some fresh clean air and maybe if you like and when you are well enough you can help me with the farm. I have lot's of horses and cows, besides being a cop I spend my time with the farm and selling milk and stuff like that". He smiled and placed his stuff away looking at her, "I want you to consider this, forget your old life and start a new one right here. If you want I can help you change your name, and then you can change your looks. Perhaps a fresh start at life is all you need". He smiled looking at the doctor coming to the door and Jonathan stood up walking to him and talking for a couple of minutes before he came back with a paper. "I did not look at the result, I think it is your decision when to do so. Just tell me when and I will give you the papers".

Jude thought of a farm, with animals and plenty of place to roam. Space from the world and the looks. She didn't want to live around a hundred people who all knew what was happening to her. She liked the sound of his farm. She tilted her head. "Does your wife mind that you are here with me?" She asked curiously, just before he got up. She considered changing her name, and her look. It would be fun to make a whole new person. He came back with papers for her test. Instantly her lip went between her teeth and she shook her head. "I don't ever want to know." She said. "I can't look at it."

He sighed and shook his head, "My wife killed herself, a week after our daughter dissapeared". He shrugged and looked at her standing up instantly standing in case she needed some help, "Okay then, I will keep the results, whenever you want to look at it just ask me". He smiled as he sighed and looked at her, "Let me go check if I can get you out of here today, you can heal at home if you want to". He smiled and walked outside talking to the doctor for a bit. Then signing some papers and shaking the hand of the doctor before walking back in, "Are you ready to go? it's not good staying here. The press might be all over us if we wait too long to get out. I contracted a nurse to be ready in case you need anything"

That seemed to be a pattern. Someone killed themselves after their loved one was taken. She never thought of how such a disappearance would affect a family, people that were left behind. She could still, really only see what she'd gone through. Maybe one day she would, especially if she was living with the man. "Already I'm going home?" She asked curiously as she looked at the tubes that were inside of her arm.

He nods, "As a cop I have lot's of connections and ways I can manage stuff. They will give you the medicine you need to become better, they told me you should rest and don't do anything that requires force. If you stay here the press will be all over the room in a matter of days, it's the best course of action". He smiled as the nurse came in and pointed at the bed, "plase lay down while I remove the needles and the medicine". As she was doing that another nurse told him what to do and gave him the medicines. "See? you will be able to smell some fresh air and be free from now on. How does that sound?"

Jude swallowed as she laid back down and closed her eyes. She'd dealt with enough needles, enough everything to last her a life time. She didn't want to see them taking out the needle, sure that would just make her pass out. When that was done, she cautiously and carefully stood up, a pair of crutches being handed to her by a nurse. "Thank you." She said shakily as she moved to stand by the man. "I don't have anything.." She said nervously, looking at her hospital gown.

He nodded and sighed looking around and smiling, "I know, I will be back". He left the room for a moment and came back with a pair of hospital shorts and a shirt, "I will buy you some clothes later on, and there is some clothes at my home that should fit you". He smiled offering the clothes to her and sat back down, "Change in the bathroom so you can have some privacy". Smiling he started to pick up his stuff and make some calls. He was talking about what he would do to the boss and taking the usual precaution speech from him. After he hanged up he sighed and looked outside waiting for her to change.

Jude stayed standing as the man went to get her clothes. When she had them, she hurried herself to the bathroom and quickly changed, making sure that she didn't look at her battered and tormented body. When she was done, she did look down at her legs, and the once perfect skin, perfectly shaped legs were swollen, cut and bruised. She thought that she looked horrible, not as good as she'd like, and she hoped that soon she would look better. She went out slowly, biting her lip again as she looked at the police officer. "I'm ready.." She said quietly.

He looked out at her and nodded noticing the wounds on her body and sighed. Acting like he did not saw them he smiled and nodded, "Very well then, let's go". He walked out of the room and then noticed some reporters with the doctor. Taking a deep sigh he pointed the other way and pushed the button in the elevator. Once it was open he let her in and then got in himself. He sighed looking at her, "You are quite famous, but this time it's not good. Just stay by me and I will get you to my car". He shrugged as the door opened and he extended his hand to her to grab.

Jude followed the man and wondered about why he was acting the way he was about the people talking to the doctor. She followed the man into the elevator and leaned against the wall, already tired. She closed her eyes and listened to him. "Great." She grumbled, opening them to look at him. "Alright." She made her way back toward him, unable to take his hand because of the crutches, and because she just couldn't bring herself to touch him. "Just don't go too far in front of me." She warned cautiously.

He smiled and nodded walking out of the elevator and looking around the place. He casually walked to the exit and noticed that the reporters were being backed away by the cops, "Perfect, you can be at ease the guys will handle the reporters". He walked to a very shiny and old mustang, he was a sucker for old cars and everybody knew it, "That is my baby". He opened the passanger door and waited for her to get in before closing it and getting on the drivers seat. As he turned on the car it purred like a little kitty, he smirked and drove away from the hospital, "Turn the radio on if you want, some music might do you good".

Jude sat carefully in the car and put her crutches beside her against the door. "This is a nice car." She offered, meaning it. She preferred old cars over new cars. So this one she liked quite a bit. She reached forward to put on the radio. It was a rock station she set it to, putting it on very lightly. "I'm glad I don't have to worry about school." She said, looking up at the older man.

Back
Top Bottom