Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Pirate's Fucked Up Love [Harri x Hahvy]

Hahvoc The Decepticon

Singularity
      • "Just motherfucking peachy..."

Howl couldn't believe his luck as he stood there staring at the blank space where the airship should have been still docked in place. He stared with such intensity that his wolfish eyes seemed to glow and pretty much scream at everyone within a ten foot radius to stay the fuck away. Minus the red-haired goddess staring equally in disbelief. But she wouldn't stay very quiet for long and he was right. Soon, his ears were assaulted by her screaming at him and saying it was all his fault for getting into an earlier fight with her about him seemingly staring at other women. Or some such thing. He only did it to aggravate her and get her to even slightly admit that she had an attraction to him. But she never did- instead he got yelled at for even hinting at the wonderful word called jealousy. And this is how they ended up here. Alone. With each other. With no fucking ship. He could practically hear Switch laughing her ass off in his mind. Even if the ship turned around now, they wouldn't make it back for hours because of the headwinds. Great fucking luck. Fucking awesome.

"Jasna, yell at me one more time and I swear I will seal those fuckable lips with my sword. And no, I'm not talking about my dick for once."

Obviously, he wasn't in a very happy mood, and his temper was starting to come out. He went quiet when he was annoyed and borderline stoic when he started getting upset. Once you hit anger level, it was like dealing with an entirely different person. Running his fingers through his blue hair, he took a few deep breaths before he spied a tavern in his peripherals. The tavern was probably half a mile walk, but it would be so worth it if it served good ale. Adjusting his armor, he looked at Jasna before simply turning on his heel and walking swiftly in that direction.

• m9nazo.png
    JASNA VON SEGUR
            • This couldn't be right. No, not at all. Jasna blinked her right eye before tilting her head in confusion. The ship had been at the end of the south dock, hadn't it? So where was it now? To make sure, Jasna rested her hands on her hips and glanced around, locating the sign that indicated what dock they were currently on. South dock. Narrowing her eye, she looked back at the empty space, her right foot tapping as her anger flared. "If I didn't have to babysit you all the time around wenches we wouldn't be in the mess, Howl!" She lifted her right hand, pressing it to the center of her forehead, eye closed, eyebrow strained. "What the hell did you think was going to happen when you go chasing women like that, anyway? It's not like you would've gotten enough time to "show them how hung you are" before we would've left anyway." Jasna was, obviously, jealous opinionated.

His small outburst had her biting her tongue. She didn't know how to react to something like that. Her face twisted, and she frowned like she'd never be allowed to frown again. Balled up fists at her sides, she finally shifted to get a good look at his face, her face still showing obvious signs of her aggression and anger. She didn't have time to remind him who was in charge, however, before he was turning on his heels silently and walking. Arching a brow, half confused and half pissed off that he decided to just walk away, she hurried to catch herself up to him. It wasn't just the fact that he had left without her in the middle of an argument - what she deemed was an argument, anyway - but he had also started to walk off without her in a place like this. Even if Jasna was skilled with a weapon, that didn't mean she wanted to put up with the reasons why wielding a weapon was in her best interest.

"Where are you walking off to now?" Although she didn't mean it to sound snippy, she had a small feeling it might have sounded that way. Her hands patted down her hips before she dug around in the front of her shirt, searching for her pouch of coins. Pulling it out, she started to count the pieces within the material, hoping she'd have enough to cover whatever the hell Howl decided to make her pay for.

• Howl kept his temper in check as he walked, knowing she was trailing behind him. He could hear the angry click of her boots against the paving stones and he just wanted to shove her up against a wall and get her to shut up. And other things with her mouth. But now was not the time to be thinking that as much as it was much more appealing than being angry with her and himself. He had lost track of time trying to get her to admit her attraction to him, what with all the fantasies crawling around in her head, but no! The stubborn wench just had to refuse to even say anything other than he was a crazy bastard. As if it wasn't true!

He didn't stop walking until he was near the edge of the tavern and he heard her pulling out her coin bag and counting all the coins she had. He actually had a well of cash hidden in his armor, but he didn't bother telling her that. She could pay for his drinks. This was her damn fault! Rubbing his face, he turned abruptly and put his hand over her hand with the coins and stared her hard in the face, bending down a bit to do so.

"Put your money away."

He glanced to his left with just his eyes, pinpointing a hunched figure with too sharp eyes glancing their way. He said nothing else, but instead kissed her mouth and stroked her hair as if to soothe her troubles away, but it was an act for the potential robber, as much as he enjoyed kissing his red-haired goddess. Breaking the kiss, he took her hand, still clutching the money between them as he walked them towards the tavern. He had the feeling they were going to be followed so the tavern was a good idea.

• m9nazo.png
    JASNA VON SEGUR
            • She had been walking fine, doing her counting silently in her head, it being just enough of a distraction that some of her anger died down. It flared back up when she felt Howl grab her hand, however. Jasna almost pulled her hand from his, until he told her to put it away. Blinking, she looked at him with a blank expression, trying to figure out what was going on inside his head. It wasn't until she saw the hunched over shadow that she finally realized what he was doing. Of all things, though, she hadn't expected him to kiss her. It caught her off guard, and for a moment, she didn't do anything but stand there. Figuring that this was an act, she melted slightly into him, kissing him back after closing her eye. Discreetly, she enjoyed his touch and kiss while it lasted, and got rid of her smile before it even surfaced after he had grabbed her hand and started to lead their walking.

Jasna's eye glanced up at Howl's face - what she could see of it, anyway - and it narrowed. She was trying to figure him out. Was she supposed to play along with this for a while, or had it just been a reason to keep the person following them at bay? Her fingers twisted a little against his, clenching more against him as well as her bag of coins, and she thought about what kind of a fit she'd get into if some scum bag got a hold of her hardly earned money. But between her and Howl, she knew no one would get far with the bag, if they even got their fingers close to touching it. She kept herself silent for the rest of the walk, not wanting to say anything and ruin any plans he had made up in his head about their relationship to the public around there. Instead, she kept an eye on things, scouting around, trying to seem like she belonged there, even with the extra weight and pressure of not knowing anyone else but Howl.

Once the Tavern was in a much better walking distance, Jasna started to walk a little faster, pulling on Howl's arm to make him pick up the pace as well. It was starting to feel like they had more than just one person following them. It didn't matter how tough Jasna believed she was; her paranoia was a weakness that would never go away.

• "Are you stupid?"

He pulled her close as they came upon the Tavern, sliding between drunkards, buxom babes, and yelling parties of people. He wasn't one for the noise, but he did like how some people got loose with their tongues and gave him valuable information without even realizing it. It was part of the reason Karita had hired him: he could discretely gather information. He managed to find them a table that was in view of the door and he sat her down, being a proper gentleman about the whole thing. He leaned close to whisper in her ear.

"The faster you run, the more they chase. Sit the fuck down and look gorgeous."

He took a few coins from the purse and deliberately slid the purse into her cleavage with a sly grin that fit his face much better than the determined look that had been there earlier. He could see the men who had been tailing them looking about the heavily clustered room. Howl wasn't a hard person to miss and Jasna was one of the rare beauties seen in these parts. Red hair was very, very rare here. He pressed his lips to her ear and whispered.

"We better find a place to stay for the night after we have a drink."

• m9nazo.png
    JASNA VON SEGUR
            • "Yes, Howl. I'm stupid." was all Jasna flatly muttered to his absurd question. She knew where he was coming from, but that didn't mean he had to degrade her about it. Keeping to him the best she could through the small groups of people, unaware that her grip on his hand was strict from her unease. Her surroundings weren't ideal for Jasna, as she liked to be in more secluded and private places, but she did her best to hide her discomfort and disgust for the tavern. Right now, it was the only thing they had, and she preferred it inside than out.

A very large roll of her eye was displayed as she crossed her right leg over her left. Her jaw tightened when she felt the pressure in her cleavage. Glancing down, Jasna bit her cheek, her eye slowly looking up to Howl's face. If looks could kill... Crossing her arms over her chest while he leaned into her ear, she closed her eye, a look of distrust on her face. She listened to his words, however, and tried to make sure she didn't look too out of her "girlfriend" part, but to also show Howl he wouldn't get away with everything. "Then why don't you go find directions to an Inn, or something, honey?" Her tone was brisk, and she pursed her bottom lip into a frowning pout, looking at him through a narrow slit in her eye.

Her face untwisted quickly, a bar wench finally strolling up to greet and begin to serve their alcohol needs. She was perky, with dirty blond hair, and a voice that almost irritated Jasna enough to give up their cover and start a blood bath. She held herself throughout the entire encounter, however, ordering herself a strong vodka. After Howl ordered his drink, and she skipped off to retrieve their order, Jasna sunk down in her seat, resting her head on the table's top for a moment. "I don't know how long I can stay in a place like this. My intelligence level is going to decrease." After a moment, she shot up and looked at Howl, a look of horror on her face. "I sound just like Avarien! For fuck-"

• "Mind your mouth. People are already staring at you."

He commented, seeming to slip into a different mask than the one he had been wearing earlier. He looked pleasantly amused but with clever eyes, scanning the faces of the people, his hearing caught snatches of conversation and most of them had to do with Jasna's hair and Howl. Someone in here was a brothel owner and wanted her on display, others simply wanted to touch the strands. Some didn't want to talk- at least not with their mouths. Howl was the only thing standing between them. He had been in this port a few times and he was pretty well-known even for his short visits. He could see some of the men at the bar eying his armor and wondering how much they could fetch for it. He sighed and rested his chin in his palm before smiling at Jasna's comment. He would find them a place to stay, no problem.

"I'll have...a Boxer on the rocks."

He ordered politely, knowing the woman would know the drink in question. It was the only drink he ordered when he came to this port and he knew the bartender would soon make his way to the owner and inform them of the drink choice. He would have them set for the night in no time. Leaning close to Jasna from across the small table, he took a strand of her hair between his fingers and played with it gently. If he had been a regular man, he would court her properly. If he had been a regular man, he would have introduced her to his family and offered to marry her and give her all the things he wanted. But he wasn't a regular man. His family was dead, he didn't know how to court, and he was crazy. But that was why he intrigued her. As much as it hurt in a way to be only interesting because of his craziness, he was...content with her affections. He always wanted to have her attention.

"Will you forgive me? I'll make it up to you by getting you a luxurious washroom to bathe in. I'll even give you a massage and be a gentleman about it."

• m9nazo.png
    JASNA VON SEGUR
            • It felt as though Jasna was a child, and not receiving anything she wanted. She didn't like feeling like a child, but basically being told to hold her tongue made her feel just a little embarrassed. Who did Howl think he was, anyway? She was the one in charge of him, not the other way. Her eye glared at him, crossing her arms tighter against her chest, doing everything she could to prevent herself from making a larger scene. Of course, she was almost completely oblivious to the conversations going about, and even if she had an idea, she couldn't care less. If someone tried anything, she didn't have to worry about lifting her sword- though that didn't mean she wouldn't, anyway.

Her attention turned to Howl when he started to play with a few strands of her hair, her eye looking from his lips up to his eyes. It was odd, for him to show this kind of affection out in the public, though Jasna had a small feeling some of it was coming from the crowd around them. She tried to read his thoughts as he sat there silently, her eyebrows pulling together with concentration. For a moment, she braced herself for something awful to happen; Howl arranging for them to get left behind, or something unacceptable like that. Instead, what she got was what sounded like a plead for forgiveness. Arching a brow, she looked blankly at him before shifting in her chair, pulling her crossed legs apart, only to redo the sitting position with her opposite leg.

"How do I know you're not playing me with this gentlemen act?" She asked in a hushed tone, leaning in closer to him against the table to keep the conversation secure. After catching one of the women near the bar glance over at Howl, Jasna leaned her left hand on his knee, almost too quick to send a message to her. Instead, she played it off like she was trying to manipulate answers from him, her fingers clenching and slightly shifting against his leg. "How do I know for sure that you wont pull anything once I'm naked?"

• "Tell me how many women you've seen in this town that have red hair."

It seemed like an odd request but it suited the mood at the same time. He was making it known that she was his woman and that no one was allowed to touch her. Ever. Most of the men in the tavern had been scolded by their wives or fiances, but they still looked in wonder. His hair coloring was also unique and he was an attractive man, but women like her were an exotic treat. Most of the women in the tavern had tan skin and dark or fair hair- but none came close to red. The few women with red hair had been surrounded by men who were their guards. But that had been at the other end of the port. The rich part.

"Because I am a man of my word. If you do not wish me to touch you inappropriately or enter the bath with you, I won't. However, that won't keep me from looking or commenting."

He grinned lightly, showing off his lost boyishness. Her hand upon his leg was a surprise but he liked it, feeling a bit of possession in her touch. He wondered who had been looking in his direction. He couldn't help but smile. She was jealous but wouldn't admit it. Adorable. He would admit-if she asked- if he was jealous of the looks thrown her way and he would, freely and very openly admit it if just to piss her off. Even if he was telling the truth. Soon their drinks were brought over and a note was tucked against his napkin. He nodded at the bar wench before she scurried off for her duties.

His drink was almost black with two cherries floating amongst the ice. He sipped it, flavoring the cold flash right before the punch of heat that seared his throat deliciously. Such a wonderfully potent drink. Too bad it couldn't get him drunk.

• m9nazo.png
    JASNA VON SEGUR
            • Luckily, boyish grins and perverted comments were what Jasna was used to dealing with. She liked it when he was more like himself. Not because she enjoyed the attention (though she didn't mind it half the time), but because it was what she was used to, so dealing with him and reading him was a lot easier. When he pulled this gentlemen act, however, it was a lot more chaotic and Jasna usually didn't know where to start looking to read his thoughts, or mood. Of course, she'd never admit to Howl that she liked his perverted, immature side a lot better than his serious and chivalry-filled one. Not that there was much room to think beyond that about his personality, though. Jasna's mind was soon lost in lingo, thinking about the last time she had received a massage, and gotten a really good bath. Her entire body was tingling with the thought of getting pampered as much as that, and silently, she scolded herself for trying to keep her pride in tact.

She didn't have time to return his comment with a snarky one of her own before her fingers were lacing around her glass and tipping it to her lips. The vodka filled her nostrils first, giving her a flash of a sting, before her throat felt it next. The heat ran all the way down, and into her stomach, but it didn't last long. Taking another mouthful, Jasna set it down to pace herself, knowing that she hadn't eaten much that morning. Getting drunk in a situation like this would be very bad. Or... would it make things easier? Pulling her hand off his leg, she glanced down at the tray, slowly tilting her head when she spotted something she didn't expect to be there. "Howl," pointing and looking down at the note, she tilting her head gently to the side. "What's that?"

• "This?"

He tugged the note out from in between their napkins and held the little piece of paper between his dexterous fingers. He had it open and he looked it over, smiling devilishly as he tipped the note towards her prying eyes. The look on her face was adorable: innocently imploring what he had. He was glad to be able to deliver the news since it would make her mouth drop open. He always did like knowing how wide her mouth could go.

"This is directions as well as an invitation to one of the ritzy Inn in the East Quarter, which is about a half hour walk. Basically, we get a free hotel room complete with room service that you can use at your disposal."

It wasn't free, exactly. But it would be for her. He, on the other hand, had a man to murder that was worth more than that room and service combined for three months. Oh, and of course he had to make it look like an accident. At least he knew he always had work to look forward to whenever he decided to make port. Granted, it had been at least half a year since he had been back here, but he wasn't a hard person to miss, if the right people were looking for him. Maurice, the man who owned the inn, needed someone taken care of, and he would compensate Howl for any expenses as well as make sure they were comfortable until their ship came back- which wouldn't be for about two weeks. They were set: all he had to do was kill a councilman. Jasna never had to know.

• m9nazo.png
    JASNA VON SEGUR
            • Narrowing her eyes, Jasna leaned her elbows on the table in front of her, leaning most of her wait into it, hands still clasped around her drink. "How do you know that? You haven't even opened it." Arching a brow, she stared him down, her eye narrowing. It was obvious she was trying to figure it out, because things just didn't seem to be connecting, but what could she really find out by assuming? If Howl didn't tell her, she'd have no idea. And, considering it was Howl, she didn't think he'd tell her, no matter how pretty her please was pronounced. Taking another sip of her glass, she set it down afterward, mentally telling herself to let it sit for a little longer before she took another mouthful.

The idea of having a room free of charge, with anything else she wanted along with it, was too good to pass up, however. It didn't matter how rough edged Jasna was. Anyone could enjoy indulging in something like that. It had been years since she had even seen the lobby of an Inn, let alone got herself a room. Not to mention, anything in the East Quarter had been said to be expensive and high in rank. The thought of staying in a place like that compared to her cabin sounded like Heaven. Just for a little while, at least. Her cabin was hers, and she was very comfortable in it, but her cabin wouldn't be as large, or as filled with luxury. Normally, she didn't care about such things, but Howl's comment earlier about a massage and a bath had gotten her mind working.

"So you show up in port, and without even talking to someone, you get handed a free walk into an Inn, all expenses paid for." It wasn't a question, and the expression on her face made it clear that she was just thinking out loud. "I don't know who's dick you sucked for that kind of service, but right now, I don't wanna know. What I do want," Taking another mouthful of her vodka, despite telling herself 'no', she gave the place a quick sweep of her eye before looking back at Howl. "Is that massage."

• "Everyone has their secrets, Jasna. Perhaps one day, I'll tell you one of mine involving this port. For a price."

He grinned devilishly at her, including a sly wink as he watched her gulp down her alcohol. He wasn't a fan of the taste, unless it lingered in someone's mouth. Something about the heat and mixture of flavors made it tasty. He listened to her speak, ever aware of the people around them. The people who had been following them were standing outside, just waiting for them to come out. He could sense them, feel their fantasies drifting around in their skulls of the things they wanted to do to Jasna after they had killed him. He could barely contain his need to kill, destroy, and dominate those men. She belonged to him. Even if it was just an act, he wasn't playing.

"All right. Lets go then."

He stood up, putting the few coins on the table for the waitress. He finished his drink in one final swig and set it on the table before holding out his hand for Jasna to take. If she accepted it or not was up to her until he took her him himself and pulled her flush against his body for a moment. He grinned down at her before leaning in close, almost as if he was going to kiss her before he pulled back and gently led her through the crowd of people to the outside world. He entered the minds of the men waiting for them outside and played out their fantasy of catching them before it changed into a nightmare and screams soon erupted. He had saved them time and energy since a swarm of people came outside to assess the situation. Once they were far enough, he released his hold on their minds and escorted his Fair Lady towards the East Quarter.

• m9nazo.png
    JASNA VON SEGUR
            • All he got out of her with that comment was a roll of her eye. She didn't bother justifying him with a snarky remark back, because she knew he was well aware of some of the things she was capable of saying. And, considering she was human and the only senses she had she was born with, she was still ignorant to the fact that they had people waiting on them to leave. But with her not knowing exactly how he got the connections he did, it seemed a little fitting that she was unaware of most of her surroundings.

Watching him stand, Jasna grabbed her drink and took another mouthful. It was her last, so she made it count, never one to really leave alcohol behind. It took her longer than Howl to finish her drink, but she wasn't used to downing an entire glass of alcohol on no stomach (what a poor excuse for a pirate, right?). Setting the glass down, she wiped off her mouth with the back of her hand and blinked at Howl's extended hand. Figuring they had taken on a status to the public, she decided that denying him would only make them seem suspicious. Taking his hand, she allowed him to help her up. Her heels were a little wobbly, not expecting him to pull her right against him, but she couldn't say she didn't expect something up his sleeve. Looking up at him, chin tilted the slightest to see his entire face, she stared up at him as he leaned in, her face expressionless. For a moment, she thought he would kiss her, and she almost leaned forward to meet him halfway. Instead, he pulled back, which shocked her more than him actually kissing her would have.

She was in a daze from him surprising her as he started to lead her out of the building. The only thing that kept her still aware of her surroundings was her hand still clasped in his, and the screaming that seemed to echo. After they were a safe distance away, she felt Howl relax a little more and cocked her head to glance up at him. Narrowing her eye, she looked down to their hands, before her eyes settled on the path before them. He had said it would only take about half an hour to walk there, but with the glow she was feeling from the Vodka nipping at her heels, she wasn't aware of time anymore. Just the hold he had on her and the sound of her boots against the ground were good enough to keep her mind distracted.

( ooc ; so this post sucked. m'sorry. ;c )

• He was a little shocked that she kept her mouth shut for once, but her look of shock from him not kissing her had been priceless. He would remember that look for the rest of his life. Her eyes glowing with subtle desire and want for his kiss, the flush of her cheeks as she sensed his intent, and then the light drop of her mouth from him not fulfilling his intention. Yup, totally gonna remember it forever. He grinned to himself, still holding her hand. He liked the weight of it against his palm and the heat that chased away his cold. She was the fire to his ice and he wouldn't have it any other way. Still, she could loosen up a little and just demand things of him. He might actually let her have those things..

Time seemed to go faster than he expected, or perhaps he had allowed himself to actually take in all the sights rather than just plow ahead. He had noticed the changes from the South Quarter to the East Quarter, but it seemed since the last time he had been here, the changes were more apparent- as if the people were getting poorer in some areas and richer in others. It wasn't good. Probably why the Inn keeper wanted the councilmen dead. Despite the man being wealthy, he did let people in who had no money and stay for a few days. He wasn't heartless. Howl, despite how he could be, didn't work for heartless people. Even if business was business. He did have some standards. He even gave to charity.

Before his mind could slip into his past memories, they were in the luxury of the East District. Some homes and shops were in the process of being repaired due to probably a break out of riots or something. He could never be sure. The port had definitely seen more peaceful days. Ladies walked around with day umbrellas to protect their skin- even though they were permanently tan. Very few sported pale skin like Jasna. And he could already see the interests beginning to show on people's faces. Thankfully, Jasna didn't or else she would be making snide comments about everything. He guided her through the EQ, keeping her close to his side like a lover. He saw her curiosity at all the glamor and sparkle, and he couldn't blame her. It was a very beautiful part of port. Too bad the beauty didn't encompass the whole port.

He didn't bother speaking during their walk, too intent on keeping them both safe and secure, as well as taking his time to look at everything. They were so out of place in the district that it just made him smile. If they stayed long enough, he'd had to ditch his armor and buy himself and Jasna clothing to hide away in the East Quarter. Probably after the kill. Besides, the low cut, square bodices the ladies sported showed just the right amount of cleavage. He was grinning already at seeing Jasna's wonderful tits pressed against the material as if in offering. He sighed at the mere image before he shook the thought away as the Inn's luxurious doors came into view.

The Inn was huge like a cathedral, and the fourth one in the port but the first to have been built. It had been designed originally to house royalty, but after the monarchy fell, it was renovated into an inn for the rich, not so rich, and the poor (though people didn't know about that part.) The owner kept rooms in the back open for people who needed places to stay. They were just as beautiful as the rest, however. No expenses had been spared. Besides, the people who did pay, paid enough for the needy to stay for free.

The outside decor was a mixture of blues and silvers and whites, making it sparkle in the sun and practically glow in the moonlight. The doors were large and solid black oak, adding a bit of a darker tone that didn't take away from the establishment. Men and women in the Inn Livery of golds and purples greeted them and escorted them inside. They all knew who he was on sight. Since they didn't have any bags to check in, someone went to the desk to report them checked in. Someone else, a petite woman with brown-red hair escorted them to their room on the fourth floor. The staircase was giant and made of white marble with silver veins and wound up to all the floors. There were eight of them, if he remembered correctly.

There door was 409- his preferred room- the door painted black with gold lettering and roses carved into the door. Most doors had some decoration or another on them- none of them were the same. It had been for royalty, after all. The woman opened the door and he escorted Jasna inside before speaking a few soft words to the woman. She nodded and soon disappeared, giving Jasna an almost envious smile before she did. Howl closed the door and then stretched, loving the space the room provided.

• m9nazo.png
    JASNA VON SEGUR
            • They were definitely out of place. Jasna couldn't shake that feeling from her body, like everyone was staring because her and Howl didn't belong there. She had never really been to a port longer than needed, and even then, only had the taverns been used by her unless there were items to be loaded onto the ship already on the dock. Things like this, the real cities and places along port, had never been something Jasna was ever interested in seeing. She was awestruck, to say the least, but that didn't change how she felt about being there. Even with Howl at her side, their hands still clasped together, she didn't feel right walking on the ground she was.

The Inn was just too much. Jasna's mouth was literally a gape because of how everything was positioned, and how expensive it all looked. The only thing she could say was directed to Howl and Howl alone, the way she leaned into him indicating that. "Whoever you did suck off, they've got quite the wallet." Other than that, Jasna's attention was too focused on taking in all she could see as Howl lead her from the lobby and up the stairs. Even the stairwell was beautiful, which was almost a little ridiculous. The door's decorations surprised her, but she said nothing as the door was open and Howl lead her into their suite. Jasna caught the envious smile out of the corner of her eye, and blinked in confusion about it. Shaking it off, she looked around, feeling a little too out of place against the room's foreground.

Everything was brightly coloured, but not the brightness that made your eyes hurt. The walls were white, with decor around the bottoms and tops of the walls, lined with embedding and wooden panels. The windows were large, with enough material in the drapes to clothe someone and have leftovers. The objects she saw decorating tables were abstract, as well. Flowers, or empty vases that most likely cost quite the pretty penny, despite how bland it really looked. Everything looked and felt like it were written in an adorable fairytale book. That was most likely the reason Jasna wasn't too keen on it, but she didn't utter a complaint. This is what she was given, so this is what she'd take. As she glanced down at herself, taking in the dark colours of her wardrobe, and then glanced around, she knew that wearing her regular clothes around wouldn't be too smart. The black and dark red would cause too many glances, and she didn't think she could handle getting stared at constantly.

Slipping out of her boots and jacket, she set her boots beside the door and hung her jacket, feeling like she needed to keep the room as clean as it had been. Walking along the wall, she poked her head around the corner, a larger section coming into view. There were various couches and chairs, all complete with a pillow of some sort. The bed was massive, with satin sheets and fluffy pillows that littered the top of the mattress, varying from large to small. The urge to sprawl over the top of the mattress was large, but she kept it down, deciding that wandering around and finding everything was better progress. Before she could locate the bathroom door, however, a glint caught her eye. Approaching the side of the bed, Jasna raised a hand and grabbed hold of the silver against the black metal headboard. A shackle slid along it's bar, and she blinked expressionlessly at it.

With it still laying flat against her palm, she turned and glanced at Howl, arching her brow. "What's this? And why is it attached to the bed?" Jasna figured that they usually didn't leave shackles lying around for just anyone to use, and that this was another one of Howl's perks.

• "For the last time, I didn't suck anyone off. As much as I've experimented in my youth..."

He cast her a small grin as he watched her take in all the marvel and decadence. It looked like she was seeing the ocean for the first time. He remembered when Switch had showed him that glimmering blue splendor and how he had stayed on the beach with her for hours on end, hardly moving; hardly breathing. He had been a young lad when he had wondered into this port and a young lady had wanted his company. She had taken him to this hotel and shown him all the wonders of a woman's body. It hadn't been this room where his proverbial innocence had been stripped away in wonder and lessons, if it had, he wouldn't feel right about sharing it with Jasna. Mostly because many kinky things had been involved in his deflowering. The woman had been a deviant. It was some of the reason why he slept with naughty women and the occasional man once upon a time. He blinked as he heard her question, having been sitting on one of the couches in order to remove his armor and boots. Clothing suitable for them to walk around casually in would be delivered soon enough so they could blend in without blending in. Jasna was too beautiful to blend in. And he was-well- way too different to blend in.

"What is attached to the...."

He trailed off before, in mere shock, he blushed and then swiped a hand down his face as he walked into the bedroom area. Handcuffs...attached to the bed. Priceless. He cursed Rupert until he died in a watery grave before he actually fidgeted with his gloves. Running his fingers through his hair out of embarrassed habit, he let out a breath before he stared at Jasna with a laughing grin.

"Rupert is the one who arranged for our room...and I'm guessing this is his idea of payback, since I've never brought a woman here with me before."

He shrugged lightly, giving a devilishly boyish grin before he went back to removing his armor and own set of boots since he still had one on. There was a light thunk as he put his armor down gently by the large couch along with his boots. He stacked everything neatly and out of the way before he was done to nothing above the waist. He had scars all over his pectorals and abs and along his wrists- but those looked different from the ones on his torso. He yanked off his gloves and folded them on top of his shirts before he padded barefoot around the suite, checking for anything out of the ordinary besides handcuffs.

• m9nazo.png
    JASNA VON SEGUR
            • There was, obviously, no telling what Howl was up to. Jasna couldn't tell if he was lying about anything, so she had to take what he said with a pinch of salt, usually. Today was like no other day, despite the fact that they were now stuck somewhere Jasna wasn't remotely familiar with. When he said he hadn't brought a woman with him before, Jasna ignored it completely. If he was telling the truth, then good for him, though she highly doubted he was. Not that it was any of her business, of course (even if she wanted to know his sexual experiences, she wouldn't have that much time in the world to listen to him brag about everyone he had undressed). Shaking her head, she let the handcuff drop from her palm, and she turned to face Howl, hands resting comfortably on her hips. It took a moment to realize what she was looking at, however, his light skin slightly blending into his surroundings without the armor and clothing on his torso.

Blinking, Jasna cleared her throat, feeling like she had let her eyes wander too much. She took in all the scars she had seen, and mentally compared them to her own. There wasn't nearly enough to do that, though. Jasna's scars weren't like Howls, for his were longer and looked more deeper than any of her own. Her scars were supple, most of them small slip ups in fights, just deep enough to leave a mark, but none nearly deep enough to be anywhere close to fatal. Apart from the large jagged X on her back, though that wasn't even a scar, really. More like a birthmark to the young female. Now, the scar that was hidden behind her eye patch... that had almost been fatal. Raising her hand, she applied pressure over the cover and let her lips pull into a thin line, debating whether or not keeping it on for the bath was a good idea.

"I'll start my bath," she mused out loud after silence had over taken the room. "I'll call you in when I'm ready." Pushing into the bathroom, she looked around, the area large and very clean. It was a large difference from the ship's bathroom, and Jasna had to remind herself that this wasn't a permanent placement. Pulling her hair from it's restraints, she tossed them onto the counter and shook her head, letting her layered hair fall around her bare shoulders, and slid a little ways down her back. Sitting on the edge of the bath tub, she turned both knobs and tested the water with the fingertips on her right hand. Adjusting the knobs until she was comfortable with the temperature, she grabbed one of the many bottles of bubble liquid and poured some into the facet's line of water. Normally, Jasna wouldn't both with something as silly as bubble bath, but since Howl had promised to give her a massage while she enjoyed her bath, she was just taking an extra precaution.

Standing, she started to loosen the buckles on her breastplate until she was able to lift it over her head and off her body. Ignoring the stripping image of her in the mirror across the bathroom, she continued with loosening her belt and slipped out of her pants. Lastly, she pulled off the delicate panties that were wrapped around her hips, arranging her clothing so that they were under everything else and hidden from Howl's eyes. Lastly, she pulled the eye patch off, the pressure of the elastic being released, and she let out a slight groan. It felt good to take it off, but at the same time, she felt even more naked with it off. Swallowing her pride, she tossed it onto the counter to sit with her hair ties and clips and sunk into the bath. Leaning into it's large base, she rested both her hands on the side of the tub, fingers gripping softly, closing her eyes. The hot water felt amazing, with the cool bubbles to add.

"Ready!"

• Of course Jasna would ignore what he said about the room. He hadn't figured otherwise. But at least she missed all his embarrassed quarks that showed up and he was allowed to keep some of his manly pride. Like he needed any more of it. He checked to make sure the room didn't have hidden peepholes or little listening devices. He always made sure to check because of where he was, but Rupert and the owner were good at making sure Howl's private room was exactly that: private. However, he wouldn't be surprised if staff were sent up every few hours to check on them because he hadn't been lying. He had never brought a woman to his private room. And probably unlike what Jasna thought, he hadn't slept with any of the staff here- no matter how much they offered and begged. It was a place of business not play. But Jasna wasn't apart of this particular business, so he would indeed play.

He watched her skip off to the large bathroom and close the door. He could hear her stripping through the walls- mostly because of his hearing- and could imagine all that pearl-pale skin being revealed in front of the mirror. If only he could be that mirror....shaking his head, he removed his weapons and deposited them in various parts of the room. He kept them hidden of course, and he kept three on his person: one strapped to each thigh and one tucked into the back of his pants. His priority was keeping Jasna safe at all times. He made sure the door was double-bolted shut and that the windows were all secured before he heeded her call and headed into the bathroom. Seeing her skin flushed and covered with bubbles, her hair down, bliss curving her lips and adding more color to her face made him pause. He was entranced.

He didn't stare too long though. He didn't need her yelling at him for being male and her being an attractive female. He wiped some of the stray drool from his mouth before he settled behind the bathtub, sitting on a foot rest so he wouldn't be crouched against the floor. He was careful with touching her, moving her hair out of the way by coiling it professionally atop her head, but loose enough so it wouldn't pull and give her a headache. Once her shoulders were bare for his hands, he flexed his fingers. He didn't want to touch her just yet. Yet he wanted to. His inner pervert laughed at his hesitation before he mentally beat it down. After a moment he touched her skin and swallowed down a sigh before he started working the tension out of her body.

• m9nazo.png
    JASNA VON SEGUR
            • The door opened, but Jasna's back was to it. Opening her eyes, she listened for his footsteps, but instead, heard nothing. Her eyes narrowed a little, wondering what he was doing, but before she could ask, she heard his feet pad against the tiled floor. Getting herself comfortable, she leaned up a little more against the back of the tub and straightened, giving him the proper amount of room he'd need to give her a massage. She had no idea where the idea had come from, and still slightly expected some kind of foul play at hand, but Jasna wasn't going to ruin something before it got bad. If he wanted to relieve tension from her shoulders, Jasna wouldn't stop him without good reason. Absently, she raised her left hand and rubbed it against her eye, the feeling of the eye patch missing a little weird to her, but she knew that no matter how her body language expressed it, Howl wouldn't make a thing of it. Even with his immature comments, he knew better to hold respect in the appropriate places.

Hearing him sit down, she resisted the urge to look over her shoulder at him, and simply let him do his thing. She didn't mind him re-situating her hair, either; his fingers felt nice moving the red strands about. It wasn't until she felt his hands start to work against her shoulders that Jasna finally clued into how much she did enjoy his touch. A small "Oh!" slipped from her lips before she had a chance to catch it, and her body instantly felt like she was in Heaven. Biting her bottom lip, she closed her eyes, leaning her head forward to give him better access around her neck and shoulders, her hands still firmly held against the sides of the tub. His hands felt like magic against her skin, and each time he moved them, she had to fight off a supple coo from leaving her lips. Jasna wasn't aroused - not yet, anyway - but she was enjoying herself.

The tension was hard to break in certain areas, but after Howl's fingers pressured against the skin enough, she felt a calm relaxed wave flutter about her muscles. It was hard to control her breathing, surprisingly, though that could've been from either his handy work, or the heat from the water she was currently sitting in.

"I... I had no idea you could do this." Jasna admitted, her voice a much more calm than it had been minutes before.

• There was that triumphant grin again as he heard her slip up and that soft little sound escape from her. He knew she was fidgeting with her eye, but he knew the story, knew the pain. It didn't bother him at all that she bore scars where no woman should. The fact that someone had inflicted them bothered him immensely. But they didn't take away from her beauty. They enhanced it instead. He may have been crazy and a little bit scary, but he knew how to care for someone, even if it seemed ass-backwards. Like kill someone for them.

Her skin felt like cream under his hands- all smooth and silk beneath his calloused palms. He thought his touch would have been rough on her skin, but her posture and breathing proved it was just what she needed- and he bore the biggest shit-eating grin. He was definitely the cat with all the cream. He leaned in a bit to breath against her ear, wanting to see her reaction since she was stuttering over her words breathlessly. She may not have been aroused- yet- but she was definitely enjoying his hands on her skin. It was more than just a simple massage. Much more. But at least she was relaxing. He could feel it.

"You work too hard then..."

His hands traveled southwards, stroking along her shoulders and collarbones. He did have big hands after all so it wasn't much of a stretch. He leaned just a little bit, watching the bubbles barely conceal the luscious orbs he wanted to hold and massage in a different way. He grinned as he said about as much to her.

"Now, if only my hands could be those bubbles...I'm almost jealous.."

• m9nazo.png
    JASNA VON SEGUR
            • His warm breath against the back of her neck and ear made her tingle. Her eyebrows pulled together in confusion, the motion coming off as a shock, though her fingers also tightened their hold against the tub's sides. She wasn't sure if Howl had done it on purpose, as she hadn't seen or even heard it, so she wasn't sure how to feel about the soft blow. It was warm, with a small pinch of cool air near the end. She shivered gently, goosebumps swelling over the skin that wasn't underneath the hot water. But she said nothing. Jasna's mind was too far off, enjoying too much of his touch to be bothered to find the effort to think of what to say. Instead, she let herself enjoy the moment of silence between them, her eyes remaining closed.

A light smile pulled at her lips when he said she worked too hard. It was funny to hear, considering most of her work consisted of fighting off Howl's advances. When his hands moved off her back, and trailed to her collarbone, the only sign that Jasna registered it was the hitch in her breath. Opening her eyes, she turned her head so she could see his face before giving him a determined look. "You can keep your jealousy to yourself." Mentally, she patted herself on the back for stopping any sexual advances before they happened. Though, upon further thought as she turned her head and closed her eyes once more, Jasna also scolded herself. Agreeing to let someone like Howl sit in the bathroom with you while you bathed, giving you a massage no less, was an open invitation for sexual advances. Even though he had said something about keeping his hands in all the appropriate places.

• His lips curved into a giant grin as he heard the delicate hitch in her breath as his hands advanced just the slightest bit downward. He wanted her to moan, though. And beg him for more. Always with the begging...it would sound so sweet from her lips. Especially if she begged him for his wonderful and thick-- He really needed to stop thinking about that stuff because said body part was already at half-mast. He had made a round-about promise to not touch her inappropriately- like a fucking moron- and he would keep it. He had to. It wasn't like she would openly admit she wanted him to keep on touching her and move onto more wanton places. Nope. He would probably get threatened to lose his most treasured body part before she ever really openly admitted it. Oh well. At least he could still do her in her dreams.

"I can keep my hands- so to speak- to myself, but my words are all for you. Especially with how full and soft those luscious breasts of yours look when surrounded by bubbles and heat. All pink and anxious for my hands..."

He put a little extra pressure in his massage, but he backed off just a little bit. He wanted the image in her head and have the blood start pumping faster through her body. He could smell her partial arousal, but he wanted it to bloom into full-blown desire. He wanted her biting her lip with those dirty thoughts swimming around. He could see her hands tense up on the sides of the tub and he suppressed a chuckle. Oh, he was gonna enjoy this. He moved his hands down along her spine, popping some of her vertebrae gently. She relaxed further into his touch and he loved it.

"Guess you like my hands on you, after all..."

He was such an asshole.

• m9nazo.png
    JASNA VON SEGUR
            • Once again, her concentration was smashed into tiny pieces and Jasna's eyes were opening. Whether they were opening in irritation, or because she was afraid she'd start picturing his words, she wasn't sure. "You're a dog, Howl." she neared groaned, inhaling a deep breath, trying to get herself relaxed once more. Howl had never given her reason not to trust him (for most things, anyway), so she knew that even if the thought of moving his hands lower, he wouldn't actually do so.

The extra pressure was welcomed with open arms. Jasna's lips parted when he cracked a few places and her back arched for a moment before completely relaxing into him. Luckily, she had suppressed the sigh that had wanted to leave along with that tension. Pulling her hands off the sides of the tub, she gathered more bubbles with her hands and arms and pulled them against her chest, just to replace the ones that had started to disappear. At his comment, her shoulders tensed, and her eyebrows pulled together in slight irritation. She wasn't sure if it irritated her more because he was right, or because he wouldn't stop making innuendos about it. "Don't flatter yourself." Ignoring the bubbles, she crossed her arms over her chest, hiding all but a little cleavage.

• "Yup. I'm a dog...and my bite is worse than my bark. But I can gentle it for you, if you would like...Only leaving a few marks on that creamy peach skin of yours."

He blew on the back of her neck and chuckled- it coming out more like a perverted cackle. He was a little bit twisted after all. His tongue swiped along her slender throat in a barely-there touch that promised so many other kinds of touches. But soon his hands were working her muscles in a deep tissue massage that brought to mind his other body parts definitely partaking of some deep tissue and massaging all over. He was a dog, he would never say otherwise. But did she realize how polite he was to women he wasn't interested in? Probably not. She was very stubborn.

Having tasted her skin, however, he licked his lips, wanting that taste on his lips in full, and all over his tongue. She tasted sweet with a slight tang- like night-blooming roses mixed with cinnamon. Delectable...soft...delicious. He had to hold his inner desires in check- as well as part of himself that he kept from her that would love to test her sexual limits and put those handcuffs to good use. In as many ways as possible.

"Enjoying your bath?"

Back
Top Bottom