Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Soul for the taking, but never her love.((Lustfull_SinxDrunken Saint))

Lustfull_Sin

Supernova
Ania paced around in her chamber, her heart beating quickly, her hands wet with sweat, her body tense for she was nervous. Today she was to meet her betrothed, the Devils son, Damian. She didn’t want to get married, let alone marry the son of the Devil. How did such a thing come to be? One minute she was studying about different human religious and language, the next, she was pulled to the side by her father and the terrible news was bestowed on her. She cried, she screamed, she wanted to curse, but knew she couldn’t do such a thing. Her dear Father explained the why and she couldn’t believe it. Yes, she was stronger than some of the other female angels, cunning and smart, but still, why her. She could only shake her head, knowing that what she was feeling was against the laws and rules of her dear Father. She straightened her shoulders, looked herself in the mirror and forced a fake smile on her face. She was to dress as lovely as she could and by her Father, she was lovely. Her chocolate brown hair was pulled up half way up to her head, twisted and pinned with fresh lily’s and purple anemones. The rest of her hair was curled and let loose, stopping at the small of her back. She was 5’6, her legs nice and long, her body curved in all the right places. Her skin was pale cream, her eyes a pale lemon green, her breasts weren’t so big, nor small, the size being at merely 32C. Her lips a soft rosy color and so were her cheeks. She was wearing a loose white robe with a crimson red sash around her waist to keep the cloth closed. It was slightly opened from the top, her cleavage barely showing, though for her it didn’t mean anything sexual or sinful. Her feet were bare and her body was scented with a sweet lavender and fresh sage.
She stepped out of her chambers and headed over to the greeting chamber where her Father was. She walked down the long white corridor, passed a few statues as well as some of her brother and sister’s rooms and reached the Grand stair case. This was the moment in which her life was about to change and by her Father and in the name of Eve, she was going to do her best, whether it killed her or not. She headed down the steps, making no noise, reached the bottom and turned. The double white doors to the greeting room were opened, the room inside was big and spacious, pillars circled around the room, holding the ceiling up almost and there, sitting on a lush white sofa was her Father. “Greetings to you dear Father.”She said and bowed her head.

God could only smile and rise, extending his hand. “Greetings my daughter, please come and sit with me.”He said, his pale blue eyes fixed on her, his lips curved to a smile. Ania smiled and went to him, taking his hand and sat with him. “Today…you shall meet your betrothed. Damian…he is a good….man. He shall not harm you for I will see to it and lay out rules for when you marry.”

Ania could only smile weakly, not wanting to seem scared. Her Father was good and he wouldn’t purposely put his own child in danger.

Damian smiled as the succubi around him finished pampering him. He had an important meeting to finally see his betrothed. He was dressed in a fine deep purple silk suit, taking a page from his dad's book. After all, why would he want to dress like a slob? His bleached blond hair was shoulder length, similar in style to that of the vikings. He felt the succubi instantly draw away from him as his father walked into the doorway. The Devil smiled at the succubi and then shooed them away.

"You should be honored my son. I have managed to give you an angel for your wife, to twist and abuse as you see fit. At first she may resist, but all that means is that you have to force he harder." They both laughed and Damian placed his arm over his father's shoulders, pulling him close. "Now, how are we going to get his high and mighty's ass to agree to her staying down here in Hell?" The Devil smiled. "We threaten to call the truce off." Damian's face busted out into an inhumanly large grin. "Brilliant plan. Now, shall we go to the meeting place." His father nodded his head and opened the door for him, starting their way to the meeting place.

The nervousness that slowly build inside of her was ready to burst out like a dam broken.She was taking deep in and out breathes as she paced about the Greeting Room's floor, going to one side then another.She had made a little path actually.First starting from where her Father sat, then to a gold book table, then over to the large book shelf, only to return back to her Father and repeat the process again.

"Dear child, you must sit.You are making me a tad dizzy from your movements."God said as she patted the spot next to him.

Ania stopped and blushed."F-Forgive me Father.I'm just nervous is all."She said as she walked over to him and sat."Dear Father, why me.Of all angels.What if he is cruel.What if he plans to break off the truce, though still keep me in his grasp only to hard and torment me."He voice was trembling as she spoke.Though she was strong in body and heart, she still feared her fallen brother, the Devil and his son Damian.

God took in a deep breathe, then exhaled."He will not cause harm, I assure you.There will be a spell that will prevent him from hurting you, unless he wishes to face conciquences.He may only cause harm if you so wish it to happen, though I doubt you will, right?"He smiled when she shook her head franticly."Today, you two are to meet and enjoy each other's company before you are to be wed.If you two were quick at getting quaint, then you may marry here and now."

Ania bit her lip gently and shook her head."Nay, I will not marry today.Getting to know the demon will be a task, but...I will do this for you and all my breatheren Father."OH how strong she was.She embraced her Father and waited to hear a summons, letting them know when the dark Devil and his son were here.

Back
Top Bottom